Time magazine acquired by Salesforce founders for $190 million

>Salesforce.com Inc. founder Marc Benioff and his wife Lynne agreed to acquireTimemagazine from Meredith Corp. for $190 million in cash, joining Jeff Bezos among tech billionaires buying venerable print publications. The move thrusts the brash 53-year-old entrepreneur, who helped lead the shift of software to an on-demand model, into a new role: media baron.

livemint.com/Companies/emWvhWQqHsRsFzkogKaAgP/Time-magazine-acquired-by-Salesforce-founders-for-190-milli.html

Attached: 0917170125050.jpg (1046x1046, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Benioff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are the new owners never trump retards?

Lol arent newspapers loosing readers and ad revenue steadily dropping?

"Meet The Press" is made for an audience of 538 people. It would still air if absolutely nobody else watched it.
It's about owning and controlling the public record and what the "decision making" classes read, not about total readership.

They came under fire for having a contract with a GOVERNMENT AGENCY recently but i doubt it says anything about their political leanings.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 10.21.36.jpg (820x1267, 323K)

Why would...why would you want it?

Attached: 6116167.jpg (450x450, 28K)

Print media is still how the oligarchs reach Boomers. While circulation and readership is pitiful, they still have to print them to deploy jewish tricks (propaganda) on the old fogeys who are more reliable voters than the young hooked into clickbait blog """"journalism"""

Has anyone ever even just opened one of these things before, or seen someone else whom has?!?!

Attached: Data.gif (300x235, 2.82M)

>Benioff

Jow Forums why is it every time? Tell me specifically why it's time.

Attached: IMG_3950.png (640x1136, 110K)

>Time magazine
>newspaper

user, i....

So desperate to keep these boomer rags afloat. I see this shit in the check out isle and just chuckle.

Sensible Chuckle.

Hear that Jow Forums? The kikes are going to make sure they shut you the fuck up before the next election cycle.

I believe it's time to meme a new national game into existence.

Destroy the lives of every journalist in the country.

I see it in the dentist's waiting room sometimes

Does anyone still actually give a fuck about TIME magazine anyway?

Sitting on your money doesn't give you the entrance to the cool boys club.
There is a reason Trump only sits and plays in his clubs. Nobody wanted him so he build his own.
Thats a common theme in the upper class. Its not likely that you half billionaire will ever sit with the Walmarts or the Kennedys in a room.
But with publications like these, they invitations for festitivities will just flow in like mad.
Yeah, controlling the narrative etc. sure, but TIME was always a trigger happy troll on the pulse of things, I doubt anything will change.

yes. it's easier to see it this way: openly right of the center/somewhat pro-trump you have larry ellison, jan koum, peter thiel and musk - everyone else (talking about the big fish) in SV is anti-trump

can't make time any more of a far left rag than it already is. I was hoping Bezos would reform WaPo since he is a libertarian but he did absolutely nothing.

>time magazine
>not a newspaper
Are you retarded? It's a weekly periodical on current events of course it's a newspaper.

>neoliberal moderates are far left
>anything I don't like is far left
You need to kill yourself for being a jewnigger shill.

>crying about the ability to lie to and manipulate other people without consequence
This is the lolbertarianism you ordered, cuck. Maybe now you'll grow the fuck up and burn your Ayn Rand fap folder.

>tfw use Salesforce

Attached: 1536975088581.jpg (1125x1000, 222K)

>Jew buys magazine
what else is new

I figured billionaires would turn old media into their pet projects. 190 million is insane for Time unless their headquarters is huge and in an expensive part of NYC.

He did. He added lots of tech and video stuff.
The problem is, that he never understood, like many, how the company and papers work.
So he didn't change the mindset, just replaced the typewriter with an laptop.

>magazine = newspaper
No

7-8 readers per copy sold makes for powerful ad spend.
On the other hand, since it is the Kochs who bought it most recently, maybe the Salesforce guy has a political angle he's working with them.

Doctor's offices and other lobbys really are going to keep these going.

soon

Attached: 1536923958647.jpg (1280x853, 638K)

Bezos likes his government contracts more than his likes his libertarianism, WaPo has been a CIA mouthpiece for years and still is.

A decent take

Benioff claims he’s party agnostic but a recent story list his number 1 desire to be: 1. Benioff wants the government to give more H1-B visas to the tech industry so that bright kids who study and graduate from US universities can stay and get jobs here. The visa should "stapled to them" when they graduate.

>not making your own custom-built CRM software
lel look at this npc

Attached: benioff.jpg (1160x344, 95K)

True. One has to make oneself this question. Why do rich people throw money at newspaper and news networks? It's not for profit. Why do banks give loans to those companies, if it is impossible for them to give them back? It's not for profit.

Benioff was raised in a Jewish family[12][13] long established[14] in the San Francisco Bay Area

>venerable
>time
more like venereal disease.
what a waste of money, 200 million?

so which msm outlet isn't propped by some frightened billionaire?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Benioff
>Benioff was raised in a Jewish family

Daily reminder: All media in the country is controlled by just six companies, all of them owned by Jews.

You cannot work at Salesforce unless you are a militant liberal. Benioff is the biggest leftie in silicon valley. He had a Fuck Trump video randomly play at his company's yearly press conference.

Attached: download1.jpg (600x800, 181K)

because all jews are evil annon no exceptions anyone who lies and says their is an exception is playing you

Trips of truth

Attached: fat-bastard.jpg (368x352, 20K)

>crtl+f
>LINK
>Sergey
>0 results

Be/Know yourself Cling to discipline If you are a stranger act like one Think as a mortal
Shun what belongs to others Help your friends Perceive what you have heard Follow God Control yourself
Obey the law Honor providence Despise insolence Love friendship Be jealous of no one Be overcome by justice Educate your sons Do not use an oath

Time magazine's brand is worth 190m? That's fucking pathetic

this

Attached: cancer cell.png (512x512, 49K)

CHAINLINK $1000 EOY CONFIRMED

My baseball card collection is worth $190 million...lol...
& I don't know the politics of the salesforce boss's but their demographic is a working class, business minded, free enterprise loving type of target so i cant imagine them lining up to the left unless there's some 8-D chess going on.

Attached: googlehead.jpg (735x550, 105K)

For humans to survive the current attempted A.I. take over being driven by google we must start to see google for what it is: an invasive parasite hell bent on destroying it's host...by design. Boycott google. lol

Attached: googlesuck.jpg (1279x900, 282K)

Should I actually buy link? Joking aside.

I feel like it is just a forced-meme shitcoin.

"Chainlink is a meme" is a meme. Its one of the solutions to get real world data onto blockchain technology. It's slowly being revealed who they are working with and salesforce is one of them.

You'd be stupid not to buy a suicide insurance amount of 10,000 chainlink tokens.

make sure you tell this to a T_D faggot next time they say "HAH, CNN ratings lower than Nickelodeon!!". as if these kikes care it's not about making money it's about shoving propaganda down people's throat. whyte all cia front orgs anyway. i fucking hate T_D

Google doesn't return search results anymore anyway. Try googling sandy hoax. Snopes whores pop up first, and that's that. Bing along with alternative video sites works almost to find out the truth about censored shit

oh look another nevertrumper trash rag

Isn't it?

>Time magazine
vs
>internet in 2018

Do they even sell actual magazines anymore?

this is good. salesforce is pretty far right and i believe donated to trump. big win

Time only went for fucking $190mil? HAHAH, holy shit, dude, I've worked at companies that went for 3-4 times that much and didn't have 1/10th the notoriety.

Also, didn't Mike Enoch work at Time before he got doxxed?

This is bullish for LINK

Based and redpilled

What's up with LINK pls explain?

>create coinbase account
>create binance account
>buy BTC on coinbase
>send to binance
>buy LINK with BTC
>thank me in 2 years or less

Why tf 10k?

Do you guys seriously expect this thing to reach at least 100 in the future? (several years)

you are very misinformed. Benioff and Salesforce are very left leaning. Benioff threatened to leave the state of Indiana, just after investing in creating a hub there over the RFRA law (aka the bake my cake, bigot law). They hand out buttons so you can label your pronouns at their conferences. Employees complain internally about the lack of non-male gender mascots. My feeling is that Benioff saw Bezos buy the WP, so he wanted to get in the print media game as well. It's all about controlling the narrative.

> t. sfdc employee

why faggot?

Jews shuffling/laundering money around.

>You cannot work at Salesforce unless you are a militant liberal. Benioff is the biggest leftie in silicon valley. He had a Fuck Trump video randomly play at his company's yearly press conference.
>this is good. salesforce is pretty far right and i believe donated to trump. big win
these are mutually exclusive.

since the owner is a Jew I assume it's far left garbage

100 is possible in the future. biz has a hardon about 1k per token but that's just a meme. i'm a multi millionaire well before 100 so w/e. I think in the future it will be valued far higher than it is today. Exactly How high is very hard to determine

It's a cheap investment and a good way to control the narrative.

Yeah, 1k is definetly a meme.
Hmm, I'm currently accumulating something else (RLC /Iexec) and want to have 10k of that.

We'll see if I actually buy link, I just hope everything stays cheap for at least 6 more months.

It is a critical piece of the puzzle that will allow mass adoption of smartcontracts. Research that shit and then tell me it isn't the future.

>Marc Benioff
>Benioff was raised in a Jewish family[12][13] long established[14] in the San Francisco Bay Area.

game, set, match.

is correct. You cannot express an opinion here unless its in line with the cultural Marxist doctrine, otherwise you risk being labelled intolerant, Nazi, racist, etc. Working here is masterclass in hiding your power level. I was part of an acquisition so I didn't come by choice, but I made the decision to move so I could work remote and avoid the worst of it being in the office. The thing with working with government agencies has caused much internal virtue signalling. They wanted Salesforce to drop all their contracts with ICE, NRA, Republican party, etc. after seeing Microsoft publicly virtue signal about it, they wanted Benioff and Salesforce to do the same thing publically. I guess the board shot that idea down, we make too much money off government subscriptions, enough that we built an entire cloud just for government entities.

Attached: burg.jpg (2048x1536, 1.67M)

How is Time worth $190M? Who did he buy it from? Cui bono?

miss me?

Attached: McCaint.jpg (451x389, 40K)

To become a union of wealthy, racist, crypto genius' who spend money on right wing endeavors.

Checked

Attached: 1537029465203.png (771x807, 1M)

yo, I didn't know that you browsed pol too. You expressed this sentiment to me in DM. You must be pretty woke.

That thing looks like a hybrid between a sarlacc, a dick and a fire hydrant

he bought it from meredith corporation, which in turn used some koch money to buy the time inc company (owned time, fortune, sports illustrated, etc.)

>Walmarts

Attached: 1531445691446.gif (275x275, 2.89M)

It's not about money (which (((they))) have an infinite amount of) it's about controlling the narrative and cementing their power forever. It's literally a key step in the Kalergi Plan.

Attached: John Swinton on the Press.jpg (958x520, 170K)

This is retarded. Wife of my friend is a regional sales manager there and she’s one goosestep behind Hitler.

Yeah but does she hide her power level?