If you guys hate black people so much, why don't you just leave the US?

Most whites who immigrated to America knew there were black people here prior to showing up. Why did you guys move here only to complain about people you already knew were here, and if it's that big of a deal, what's stopping you from going back home to Europe?

Attached: ldr2.jpg (510x770, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off. there's niggers in europe too.

although mostly shitskins.

Because you're niggers and you don't deserve anything, fuck you.
And this is coming from a non-burger.

Attached: nx3nwfSmr11uj609jo2.jpg (1000x822, 253K)

>claims to be non-burger
>yet hides behind memeflag

Attached: 1528420739001.png (1149x1400, 172K)

Attached: image.jpg (1843x1363, 577K)

what is stopping you from kys? nothing of value would be lost

Attached: image.jpg (926x939, 201K)

lol no. Most American whites are the descendants of the original English and to a lesser extent German stock. Our history has been so distorted that most people think the American population just all showed up through Ellis Island rather than the truth: most American whites aren't here through mass migration. It's because our ancestors showed up while we were still a colony, and bred like fucking crazy.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1282, 347K)

Attached: OP_is_a_faggot.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

I don't like my country, that's all.
Now post some nigger memes or something.

Attached: nonftkkLXJ1s6mhrwo.jpg (580x870, 121K)

most white stock in America is the result of immigration during the 19th and 20th centuries, this is a statistical fact.

>Most whites who immigrated to America knew there were black people here prior to showing up.

yea, but they were slaves, and USA was stated as "White man's country" in it's constitution

Attached: why do niggers smell weird.png (614x427, 156K)

They build this land.
Niggers need to get out.

>just leave every country you’ve ever developed as soon as niggers arive user
>don’t kill them off and send them back to their respective country
Surrender by any other name as you allow another continent to become overpopulated weigh shitskins that let everything fall apart. Wakanda is a fictional place both in the fact that a white man thought it up and how unrealistic it is that niggers could maintain any kind of society

No it's not you fucking retard. If you had actual American ancestry, you would have a family tree showing that the vast majority of white Americans were born of pre-colonial settlers. lmao why do you think to this day that most white Americans are Anglo or German? Holy fuck, do you still think the English were still immigrating here by the millions in the 20th century?

>brazilian junglenigger detected

Attached: 1495812508925.png (513x495, 171K)

That'd be bad, user, their genius is most certainly needed.

Attached: niggers and free condoms.jpg (610x1097, 109K)

We literally can't get away from niggers fast enough. Look at Alaska. They fucking followed us up there.

Here, let's make peace.

Attached: nigge guncraft.jpg (640x640, 40K)

Shills be sliding here's why

no they didn't, most are in no way realted to the founders while black americans are the founders literal descendants and still carry thier
names like Washington, Hamilton, Jefferson, etc. White americans are generally rootles with an identity crisis which is why they use the concept of "whiteness" to we wuz people they are in no way related to like the founding fathers.

Black people were not here prior to whites, Jews brought them here

>North America is too beautiful to let niggers fuck it up

Attached: 4C9A59DF-A406-4CDA-BC21-2C20DFD9B8CF.jpg (539x385, 79K)

Does that mean we can ship apefrican vermin to america?
>get white Americans
>get rid of baboons with opposing thumb
I'm OK with this

germans were immigrating to the US in massive waves until well after WW2

Why haven't you fled South America yet?

Attached: 1531054274802.png (741x568, 50K)

those people you speak of are french

It’s the lack of policing and support and the resulting crime that is the problem. Black people want to leave black neighborhoods too. Virtually none of the problems faced by black Americans is down to racism and yet white people are constantly having their communities disrupted and destabilized through diversity as some sort of penance. The issues in black communities need to be addressed honestly.

If you jews hate white people so much, why don't you just leave the US?

Attached: jews are crooks.webm (498x284, 2.88M)

>except they were
Why can't whites into statistics they don't like?

Attached: immi.jpg (640x366, 57K)

The crime is derived from the government backing of a matriarchal structure in our communites.

White are baseless while niggers have roots in building this land.
Yeah. No

Niggers were mere machine. Slaves. Boughtvto do the leg work. It it weren't them there woupd have been anotyer way. While white used brain and build the system, infra and economy.
Niggers should be thankful other wise they wpuld somewhere in jungle doing ooga booga

>knew there were black people here prior to showing up.
Nah those where native Americans and by the way the only way a nigger got to america was on a boat used to trade slaves.
You get out of america.

No they weren't. Again, if you had a family tree of actual American blood and not whatever shitskin you are, you would see that most or all of your Germanic ancestry came from pre-Independence colonists. That's why the bulk of Germanic blood is still to this day settled in places a bit outside the core colonies like upstate New York, Pennsylvania, and the Early Midwest like Ohio—i.e. they arrived from about 1700-1800. Not a single one of my German ancestors moved here after 1776 because Germany was in much better shape by then and wasn't really sending colonists here anymore.

Holy fuck the propaganda runs deep.

you just sound jealous you're not American, and are part of the filthiest people on the planet.

Attached: ganges.jpg (1200x800, 345K)

lmao. The vast majority of the American white population is derived from the pre-Independence colonists and their descendants who were having 6-12 kids apiece for many generations before the period you're showing here even arrived. The immigration of that period is a drop in the bucket compared to what my ancestors were popping out since 1630. You have no idea what you're talking about. What's your ancestry? Because it definitely isn't founding stock white.

my ancestry is American I was literally created by the Americas via ethnogenesis.

You do realise your reply doesn't make any sense.

Anyways whatever still way better than niggers.
>Comparing all aspect of my country to any bigger country.

whatever you gotta tell yourself poo.

Attached: laugh.jpg (800x430, 39K)

Yeah. It's overused thing now nigger.
It's doesn't carry any weight. Pretending to that your facts carries weight when someone make strong point with facts.
Tell me is there any country filled with niggers only that's better than India?

All Europeans hate their countries. You all might as well hide behind meme flags.

the idea that countries are like a buffet and you can pick and choose which one you want is a very American mindset, and it's cancer

Denmark exists for the Danish
Sweden exists for the Swedes
China exists for the Chinese

It's because people in the US are used to just moving in and out of states like it's nothing

It's almost like you're not American and you never will be.

Enjoy what we built for you.

feel free to refute any of my points with facts, not feels. I know it must be difficult on your sense of identity to be a European living in America.

Americans and Africans are not the same.

why are these people so goddamn filthy
youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
they LITERALLY shit on the beach.
on the fields.
everywhere
their "holy ganga" had 1,500,000 fecal coliform bacteria per liter.
in 2011.
how do you think that added up with these rabbit birthrates?

10/10 bred.

Attached: babs5.webm (540x304, 2.93M)

are you retarded?
you take what you want
and thats where you will live.
its not some my ancestry evolved around there so i go there shit
its simple and easy : be strong, conquer and prosper, and built shit for your children to live in

das rite we wuz... native americans.

Soon you will be the same germanistan.
Besides it's 2011

Niggers in both countries are the same

but you weren't strong, you were leeches
>come to America
>can't farm crops
>import Africans to do so for you
>muttification; America and americans are born
>couple decades later millions upon millions of European peasants flood in to take advantage of what has been established.

Niggers will Always follow the White man whereever the he goes.

>Africa
>a country

Attached: tut.jpg (2048x1363, 448K)

I hope they do. It's all about the bbc.

Oh user. Can't refute what I said.
Alright no problem. I agree my ignorance have become like lefitist as they call Nazi racist capitalist fascist to anyone against Islam or fence hoppers

Our people did niggers a favor by bringing them here. Look at our reward. We should never have forsaken the class system. Based Pajeet.

Attached: 1524836198864.jpg (700x698, 79K)

> majority has to leave
> in order to appeace minority
> who didn't even build the country
Lmao you defeatist liberal urban rednecks are embarassing yourself in front of the whole globe

we were strong ENOUGH to force others to do the labour?
where is your argument

CAN SOMEONE POST THE MEME OF THE MORE MELANIN SHOWS MORE AGGRESSION ARTICLE PLEASE?

Just stop. I've shown them this chart before and got the same slobbering rant. It don't compute for them cause
>we wuz mayflower

>forced
>bought slaves aka african criminals already detained and disarmed.

>didn't build the country
>literally builds capitol

Attached: lcp-01z_slaves_chained_in_front_of_capitol.jpg (1000x633, 306K)

only niggers, kikes and wogs are allowed to just move Europe. we're stuck here with you niggers. also our ancestral homelands have the same problem, and not all of North America had niggers when the white people came over. Newfoundland where my people have lived for centuries sure as fuck didn't. not till the Trudeaus started settling somali "refugees" on my island. I have a question for you, why do you and your people want to live around whites so desperately? you crawl and scratch your way into every white space on earth and screech at the idea that we should be able to live independently of you. Why don't you want to live in Africa with your own kind? or even in segregated black American communities like you used to have? Why do you follow us wherever we go? we don't like you back. please stop stalking us.

Attached: 1536878637975.jpg (656x785, 135K)

Because we love the U.S.; it’s you faggot libs that want to see it dismantled.

If niggers and libs left the U.S. then the rest of us wouldn’t have anything to complain about.

Attached: BBA89921-371C-4624-BCA9-AE5D024D8E2B.png (483x500, 31K)

it's time to send the faulty farm equipment back

checked

They must be counting Central Americans (oddly absent from the chart) as North Americans to make it look like we're getting epic levels of Canadians.

I was planning on it until you niggers fucked up Europe too

Or better yet, why don't whites just start a war and Balkanize the country into ethnostates?

Because this is the white mans land.

>Leave the country my ancestors conquered, and enslaved.

>Doesn't bring up the point that Niggers have there own country.

>Shill

>Blackboi sad that his ebony monkey of a gf got bleached