Evelyn rodriguez dead

newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/09/14/mother-ms-13-victim-killed/
>Evelyn Rodriguez was the outspoken mother of a daughter killed by alleged MS-13 gang members.
>She was a featured guest of President Donald Trump at his State of the Union address.
>A dispute over a memorial for her daughter led to her being fatally run over.
>Police say the driver of the vehicle involved is cooperating with police and the death is not considered gang-related.
Her daughter was butchered by ms-13 animals along with another girl, with a machette. The memorial for her daughter where she was accidentally killed marked 2 year anniversary of her daughters slaughter.
They were quick to claim it was not gang related. However as some anons in the area have pointed out.
>It wasn't accidental, that's bullshit. That's what happens in Brentwood if you try and talk out about MS13.
>So my friend lives two houses down from them in Brentwood, she went to High School with the daughter. The daughter was literally chopped up to bits by ms13.
>Yyyyyup. They've been mad at her since she met with Trump.
Either way if it indeed was an accident that whoever it was that had problem with the memorial location actually ended up 'accidentally' driving her over. It´s still an incredible tragic case. And one might argue that if her daughter hadn´t been slaughtered by illegal alien ms-13 animals in the first place. She wouldn´t be making a memorial or get into heated discussion with local in the area about said memorial. There seems to be very little coverage of this, so apparently they´re trying to memoryhole it.

Attached: evelyn_rodriguez.png (718x519, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/MkCts
washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/09/15/ms-is-suspected-killing-her-daughter-now-she-is-dead-dispute-over-memorial
youtube.com/watch?v=wTY6VBaoxu8
youtube.com/watch?v=dNwevK4_UpE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantons_of_Switzerland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good
One less Trump supporter

Archived: archive.fo/MkCts

Thank you sir.

Yes i mean ms-13 chop people up with chainsaws and shit like that. Or in this case with machette. But oh it´s good that rodriguez is dead because she was trump supporter and wanted to do something about this illegal alien CRIMINAL GANG in the US.

If you want to see how insane the american left has become. Just read the comments on this WaPo article about the case.
washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/09/15/ms-is-suspected-killing-her-daughter-now-she-is-dead-dispute-over-memorial
>republicans are a bigger threat to the US than MS-13
>MS-13 some of them are legal immigrants so it´s ok
Except it´s wrong and they are mostly illegal immigrants
>don´t say anything bad about ms-13 because it´s just the right that wants you to hate all immigrants.
In other words they are PROTECTING a illegal alien criminal gang that chop this girls daughter up with a fucking MACHETTE!
Just remember that when an american gets killed by these animals. It´s not do anything about this crime gang. No this is what they will say about you after you get killed. That it doesn´t matter, and if you do say it matters it´s racist. They don´t even care that rodriguez herself was originally south american. This is how little american leftists care about anyone who doesn´t see their point of view. INCLUDING a legal immigrant such as rodriguez who had her child butchered by this illegal alien criminal gang.

t. ahmed

>t. ahmed
good achmed
bad achmed
Sweden is not getting the best that´s for damn sure. The surrounding countries don´t even want these people.

Attached: 1512341942786.png (746x960, 385K)

t. mehmet

No, i´m not. But whatever.

When the time comes for Progressives to get violent, which it will, they will ally with Latin American gangs and probably China as well. Anything to destroy the country they hate and the people they feel as unworthy of their utopia.

>When the time comes for Progressives to get violent, which it will, they will ally with Latin American gangs and probably China as well. Anything to destroy the country they hate and the people they feel as unworthy of their utopia.
these people are not your friend. They try to rear up this far right boogey man to excuse their behaviour. But really what they call far right are just decent rational people who recognize that these people have completely lost their way. At the end of it they will not give a shit about any legal immigrant either, as this case is an example of. And hilariously enough legal immmigrants from wherever, their best friends are actually the white american nationalists, not these people who pretend to be their friend. They care more about ms-13 which is destroying american lives and communities, than the ones who are killed by them. The idea of open borders is more important to them than citizens having the priveledge to breathe apparently. These people are 100x as dangerous as their faux opposition they conjur up as an excuse to attack people who do not share their views.

I thought archivefag was a fin or norwegian? Since when do 7/11 employees archive?

She was standing in front of the SUV while her husband started banging on the windows. Fuck her. Id run her over too

Sweden, we only make fun of you because we love you... Think of it as constructive criticism.

Attached: browngoloids.jpg (677x767, 134K)

Fuck off, Achmed Lundergaard

It was a norge bro originally. But why can a good iraqi not do it? it´s fine whoever does it imo. And it´s my fault for not archiving in the first place which i apologize for ofcourse.

>When the time comes for Progressives to get violent, which it will, they will ally with Latin American gangs and probably China as well. Anything to destroy the country they hate and the people they feel as unworthy of their utopia.
The real problem is these socalled 'progressives' have been taken over by leninist type people.

Attached: democrats_now_and_then.jpg (600x378, 65K)

bump

Thank you fren

Attached: 1536646957637.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Why don't you kill yourself so there will be one less Swede in the world?

I doubt very much he´s an actual swede. But this is the response he is going for. You going.
>fuck swedes
And you fell for it.

Don't you have some rotting fish to eat, or your sister to fuck?

>She was standing in front of the SUV while her husband started banging on the windows. Fuck her. Id run her over too
Well, they were trying to sabotage her memorial for her daughter who got butched by a ms-13 animal with a machette. Are you saying you wouldn´t be upset about people who would do that?
>Suffolk County Police Homicide Det. Lt. Kevin Beyrer said Rodriguez got into an argument shortly after 4 p.m. with a person related to a resident living on Ray Court in Brentwood regarding the placement of a memorial gathering which was to happen Friday evening in memory of Kayla Cuevas.
>The person attempted to drive away in a 2016 Nissan Rouge and stuck Rodriguez, killing her. She was transported to Southside Hospital in Bay Shore where she was pronounced dead.
>A news crew who were on the scene filmed the fatal crash, and police are reviewing their video footage as part of the investigation.
>The driver of the car stopped, called 911 and is cooperating with police, said Beyrer.
They got it all on video so there´s no question forensically or whatever what exactly happened. It will be interesting to see if they are going to release it or what will occur with that.

wow you people really are evil

welcome newfag, what you responded to is called bait.

Bumpin'

This story smells fishy as fuck.
>Be american
>Get Macheted
Wanting to stand up to MS13 thugs and make a memorial for your slaughtered daughter
>Get Truck Of Peace'd on the 2nd anniversary of tour daughter's slaughtering

And then americans attempt comparisons with europe.

There are so many attacks, assaults, murders, hate crimes, shootings, gang activity, opiod epidemic, and overall crimes and death in the US.

I have only sympathy when it comes to stories like this.

But it truly shows how alien this is to europeans.
This is normal for US folks.
This never happens here, in europe.

If it does, you'll be sure to have a clapback.
Blood would be shed.
Militias would form.
People would get revenge anyway possible, if, unlike in the US, where crimes go unpunished.
People take matters in their own hands.

We don't take too kindly to animals.
We put them in cages and straight back to their shithole country.

Civic Nationalism boys.
Works really well in France. Most peopke here are civic nationalist without even thinking about it

>But it truly shows how alien this is to europeans.
I saw an interview with david duke on tommy sotomayor's show. If you haven´t seen it i can highly recommmend it. youtube.com/watch?v=dNwevK4_UpE He´s 180 of anything the media describes him as. Anyways he was in a small city in a canton in switzerland i think it was. And he ofcourse couldn´t help but get political being a foreigner there on vacation. So he ask them. So when was the last break in? And they look at him, like he´s crazy. And he asks well what's wrong? Well we never had a break in at all. In a little city of nearly 10,000 people.

Charlottesville 2.0

Let the double standards and 2 tier justice shit show begin

Attached: images (9).jpg (198x255, 6K)

I think the canton based approach is probably the way of the future for the US if white americans can´t retain their ethnic majority in their own nation and civic nationalism doesn´t work out/the other ethnicities don´t want the american way for whatever reason which is very culturally european in values and thinking. The swiss model. Basically a canton is an ethnic/cultural region of the same nation. So french have a french canton, and so forth. And these cantons govern themselves. That´s basically a myriad of ethno states. within a nation. That´s like hyper accommodation. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantons_of_Switzerland
They have 26 cantons in switzerland like that.

Attached: cantons.png (400x283, 67K)

Attached: 1537188344403~01.jpg (1078x816, 126K)

I knew we were in some dystopian pole shift horror movie as soon as I saw the Bushes and Clintons holding hands, again when I saw Republicans touting compassion and Democrats yelling throw them all in ovens.

Attached: kanye-west-famous-video1 (1).jpg (960x540, 325K)

It may be bait, but it's little different from how leftists actually think and act.

have a bump

I don´t think that´s comparable to charlottesville. Where basically people waving COMMUNIST FLAGS showed up to shut down other people assembling with a permit to do a thing. And then them attacking in a real way people including the car. And then to this situation where it´s a small memorial for her daughter that was actually butchered by ms-13 by a machette. And then a person argues with her and tries to sabotage the memorial she complains and gets accidentally run over.
>It may be bait, but it's little different from how leftists actually think and act.
Fair enough.

Good answer, good answer
*family feud claps*
Survey sayz!!!!!!
*blingledy blink* 9

>it´s good that rodriguez is dead because she was trump supporter
this is crazy person shit
we have people applauding the ORG that shot Kennedy, wtf is wrong with you people?

Thank you user.
>I knew we were in some dystopian pole shift horror movie as soon as I saw the Bushes and Clintons holding hands, again when I saw Republicans touting compassion and Democrats yelling throw them all in ovens.
It´s bizarre isn´t it.

Attached: democrat_campaign_strategy.jpg (768x768, 115K)

>she complains and gets accidentally run over.
should have had her Taurus Judge in her pocket

Did you misread, or did i misread you (probably more likely) because i´m certainly not applauding this.

you guys hear on the news that 4 of the ms13 rounded up this summer on long island were brought in by Obamas unaccompanied minor bullshit program?
of course not.
You hear ms13 killed 17 school kids over an 18 month period with bats and machetes? (same# as parkland).
if course not.
Obama paid to deliver gang members to a community near you!
thanks king nigger

>Lies, damn lies and statistics

Attached: images (22).jpg (225x225, 9K)

Sad if true.

side note:
3 miles away from brentwood saturday night a black biker gang from brookly called the 69ers came to my quiet town of bohemia armed to the teeth and had a shootout on veterans highway.
not a word on the news because racist hells angels had to defend us.

wew

they killed a girl and her 18 month old kid too. most of these girls think they are dating ms13 guys but then find out they have to be prostitutes to make the gang money. if they try getting away they killed.

Meaning, argument can be 2 million unaccompanied minors bloomp over the border equals .000002 chance of being gang member in illegal youth, versus 2% of US youth that join gangs.
>¡Not a problema esse!

Attached: Screenshot_20180917-060228.png (720x1280, 147K)

user what you are saying is big, i wish you would follow up with news articles aswell, because that´s a story that needs to be told!

ms13 also killed 4 kidz on a playground in central islips carelton park. chopped th up cartel style with limbs strewn around.
other kids going to playground next morning.
almost like democtats told them not to use guns so the media can ignore the crimes

Are you saying illegal aliens are not a problem with criminality by focusing exclusively on unaccompanied minors. If so i will call bullshit. Because i read a dhs statistic from december 2017 that said that what was it nearly 1/3rd of convicts in federal prison were illegal aliens. As for youth already with their foot in the door in the US joining gangs. Well they are more established obviously. So you´d have to take all those kinds of things including if they have immigrant background and what ethnicity and what gang etc. Since those gangs tend to be ethnically based in quite a few cases. Into consideration before making an objective analysis on the issue. Infact one of the major obstacles of the world in general to not be able to come up with successfull strategies to mitigate this situation is due to the fact that people have lost objectivity. When you lose objectivity you can forget about solving anything. Because for example a guilty person who is unrepentent will defend himself. Purely for subjective reasons. And not say look i realize this was objectively bad what i did.
tl;dr large perecentages of the world has lost objectivity. And it sucks ass!

Trump had her next to him at state of the union and the media still ignores, it not sure what else we can do.

Well you can begin by finding news stories of what you are talking about. It won´t change everything at a snap of the hand but it´s a good start. Don´t give up with this, you know clearly what is going on.

The canton system van be a great system, as it works in Switzerland.

But you're forgetting something :
The USA already works that way, even if their system sucks.
Instead of "Cantons" you have "Counties"

So to be clear, by order of judicial importance :
- The Supreme Court Upholds the US constitution
- Federal US Gov, makes the Federal Laws, and have Federal Agencies to apply them, FBI, DEA, all that.
- US States make state Laws
- Even Counties, Towns, can pass their own laws.

So the USA is a legislative shitshow of a fuckfest.
Laws are mostly made up of court rulings.
There are a fuck ton of weird laws becausr of this.
Can't remember which state it is, but there's one that puts a upper limit at how many dishes a spouse can throw/break during an argument with her husband.
It gets ridiculous very quickly.

So yes, micromanaging a country is pretty alright all in all, but when the americans do it, somehow they fuck things up.

This issue is particulary relevant when it comes to sanctuary cities.
Counties not chose not to enforce Federal Laws.

Texas for example is so Anti-Federal State, that they have their own electric grid, just so that they don't have to deal with federal entities.

>On paper
Works great
>Applied to the USA
Meh, they manage to fuck everything up

Trump even tweeted about this. So it´s amusing they ignore it since they tend to be all over his tweets isn´t it!

Yeah i get what you are saying, obviously you can´t just transfer one system so easily to another because people are different. Even individual people are unique within an ethnicity. But similar to their ethnicity more than they are similar to others. I hate the notion that people pretend one is totally interchangeable with the other. And infact different cultures etc. is partly due to different people and genetics and all the rest of it. That is the expression of that. When you replace one people with a different type of people. They make different system. It´s so basic. But what i mean is the basic idea of canton can maybe be tailored to the unique american model. It´s just a thing to consider.

They'd sooner join Isis since Latin gangs will be privileged at some point compared to Muslims and blacks

The crazy thing is we have dozens of Federal agencies that can be used to tackle the problem, but they instead get ordered to try and honeypot people who like to go the shooting range, or misfit kids, into committing crimes.

The US already have states system and federal government. They already have the principals of the canton system. And the concept of states rights to govern themselves and even secede. The difference with cantons is that they are ethnically/culturally oriented.

wouldnt u like democrats to move these nice kids next door to you?

Attached: MS-13-Murders.jpg (1200x627, 175K)

>The crazy thing is we have dozens of Federal agencies that can be used to tackle the problem, but they instead get ordered to try and honeypot people who like to go the shooting range, or misfit kids, into committing crimes.
Yes good point. It is clearly very frustrating.

>wouldnt u like democrats to move these nice kids next door to you?
They are some scary motherfuckers and there´s some various gore videos of them doing terrible things to people. I don´t know why god keeps them alive but god knows best. Maybe to show what evil looks like and how NOT to be. But yeah, this is not someone you want living next door to you unless you are off to the looney bin or have a death wish.

Well said.
The canton system could be adapted to the US and could work.
But it means rebuilding all the political structure from the ground up.

The main problem I see in the USA :
>Political Corruption is Legal
To put it very simply, in the US : 1 Dollar = 1 Vote.
Politicians are bought and sold like football players.
The allegiance of politicians only goes to their biggest donnors.

Hilary lost the election in part because she refused to publish the transcripts of the speech she gave behind closed doors to the big bankers.
JP Morgan, Goldmann Sachs, Barclays and all that.

She was showered with money from everyone except the NRA.
Saudi Arabia, Qatar, all big Hilary Clinton (Foundation) donors.

So the whole system of US laws, the whole culture around the way they make laws, all that must be reset to a blank slate.

It´s a little known fact about even the vikings. There is this charicature that they enjoy murder and rape and all this. it´s lies. You know how easy you can find out. Look up outlawery and banishment. Just look up eric the red (red hair) he was banished for i think it was norway. For murder. One of the greenland colonies were formed because he had nowhere else to go. Basically if you murder someone or something like this. You are out. disqualified. Because we don´t want murdereres around us, that was the idea. War is a different thing but people just going around murdering people like.
>hey i don´t like you, defend yourself or you are about to die.
Was an absolute nono. It took one step further because outlawery you were not simply a criminal. You were excommunicated from the entire tribe you were with. And none of that tribe would help you. Basically you are not one of us anymore fuck off.
Later on with the british they sent their criminals similarly out to australia etc. Till they realized, ok this can be good to make colony aswell. But basically the practice was if you murder someone. Not jail. You´re OUT completely! bye bye! pack your bags and see if some other people will be nice to you. AND NOW america is bringing these people in! It´s total nonsense and total anti european way btw! It´s upside down!

This is why we (latinos) dont talk about ms13 or colombian and mexican gangs outside of safe districts/cities/countries

post of the day right here

Good points, i really like your thought out responses, thank you for that.

>This is why we (latinos) dont talk about ms13 or colombian and mexican gangs outside of safe districts/cities/countries
I don´t blame you. These people are crazy and you are afraid of them because they are insane like that. The point is you should not be afraid of this they should be booted out instead of you living in fear like that.

>This is why we (latinos) dont talk about ms13 or colombian and mexican gangs outside of safe districts/cities/countries
What is funny is. Isn´t that part of why people like i suppose your mom and dad or yourself. Isn´t it these people you are trying to run away from in the first place? Then they fucking come to the US to continue the shit. Man...

>post of the day right here
Yeah i agree, it´s nice when someone brings some actual quality to the conversation.

Thank you bros.

I always make lenghty posts.
Not always well recieved.

Glad I could make the conversation interesting!

Attached: 1536730893225.png (528x321, 133K)

>To put it very simply, in the US : 1 Dollar = 1 Vote.
This is what amazes me the most.
They like to say these days when they have lost all understanding of what america was/is. The idea of it. I blame personally lack of civics classes. The more immigrants they bring in the more strong civics classes they should have. Instead they have sjw professors shitting on american values! WHAT!
But anyways, so they no longer understand that america is a constitutional republic with some parts that are democratic (as in democracy not the democratic party). So they now claim they are a democracy. Which then is just bring in people who are hostile to the idea of your nation. Change your nation completely. BUT the most pernicious part is when they claim 1 person 1 vote. There´s not 1 person 1 vote when you allow NGO's and such things to literally pay for people. Who live solely by that you pay them to be 24/7 political activists for whatever political thing you want to do. Which normal citizens who work and all of that. They simply don´t have time to combat that. Grass roots movements used to be. People who aside from their job got politically involved with this. On their own dime whilst working and the rest of it. Now you can have rich manipulators or any organization/group just paying political activists to run around 24/7 spewing propaganda towards getting you to think that's public sentiment or sway public sentiment. It´s just. ridiculous. The whole point of systems is to try to build on successes, keeping success intact and try to improve upon them. But this is not what is going on is it. These people want to tear it all down america in this case. Which means these people who are funding these round the clock activists have a desire to do so. And those are really the ones that should go after like soros and others. Because. If someone doesn´t pay them to be activist. How are they going to keep being activist?

>Glad I could make the conversation interesting!
You certainly did. It´s refreshing to see an effort poster like you. And you did it so well, credit of merit where it is due! As it should be.

>speak out against dangerous gang
>get murdered by the gang you spoke out against
logical

Logical but should not be allowed to be the case.

HI nigger

Thanks.

I'm very glad I can help keep your thread afloat.
Important topic.
Especially with interesting discussions like this one.

Keep on keeping on

this is what pacifists get
no remorse
fight or die morons
its been two years

This is what they want you to do because they don´t have any decent argument that actually holds water. What do. Antagonize someone to give you a bloody nose. Because then they 'deserve' whatever is coming as retribution. Don´t you see that?
This is why they are busy calling anyone who disagree with them fascists, because they want you radical to have excuse for their own radicalism.

Thank you my friend.

I bet they would even call this woman a fascist. I wouldn´t put it past them.

We had this kind of thing back in norse history before the vikings it was called blood feuds. Basically it is like this.
>a kills your brother, you kill his brother and sister, they kill your brother sister and mother. The entire thing escalates untill one family is completely wiped out.
After this we deported murderers instead, literally banished them. Because it´s like a screw without end. Spiral down into the abyss. Anyone has engaged in this from time or another. And so tragic loss not only biologically but in all ways. Because the ones who started the feud are totally different from the ones who were also slaughtered because of it. So the vikings and others banished people for murder. But the persons child given a blank slate, do same shit. Same recipy.

no she was run over by the person living next door to the memorial where the murder happened.
The neighbor had been trying to sell her house and did not want buyers to know what happened next door. She kept removing candles and flowers. So there was a verbal arguement and she jumped into her car and "accidentaly" ran her over. according to local radio news.

>The neighbor had been trying to sell her house and did not want buyers to know what happened next door. She kept removing candles and flowers. So there was a verbal arguement and she jumped into her car and "accidentaly" ran her over. according to local radio news.
It´s so messed up. She´s herself from south america, legal immigrant. Her daughter dies, nobody cares
>shut up about being against immigrants
>but i am one but i like america and immigrated legally
>shut up you
>want to have memorial, some people don´t like a particular thing about it.
>get run over
>this is fine what an ass she was for standing up against illegal alien criminal gangs that legal immmigrants are partially trying to run away from to go to the US because of! And then they come to the US and kill them.

Just think about what it means to get chopped up by a machette. In this day and age. Just think about how brutal that is.

one fewer
Illiterate retarded ass sandnigger

PLACE YOUR BETS!
Was it:
MS-13 initiation
MS-13 family member
MS-13 member's girlfriend