30 Years War

How much did the jews have to do with the 30 years war?

Attached: map-of-30-years-war-1.jpg (850x623, 166K)

jews were behind both protestants and catholics since true christianity is orthodox

Swedes are such a low form of life. Never achieved anything, don't have any history(inb4 vikings, those were: norwegians, danes, finns and even slavs). You were/are ruled by dynasty formed by a fucking French soldier. You never had any glory(inb4 turdy years war, where you got money from France, because your shithole was so poor it couldn't afford to pay army) (inb4 2 Deluge, where you first encountered door knobs and wooden plancks and killed polack civilians, but when actual Polish army arrived you shat your bricks and left. You also got beat by Polack monks and nuns, like pathethic cowards you are). But on top of that, now you pretend to be a humanitarian superpower and jerk off to the fact that you allow negroes and arabs to replace swedes and defile your women. And anyone that opposes it is less civilized than you. You didn't even thank poolacks for watering down your fucking cities and forests that niggers and ahmeds surely inflamed.

Swedes are the definition of genetic trash. And as much as I hate Finnshits, they're better than you.

Svens BTFO

sure thing Abdullah and Özcan!

I think that, just like the world wars, is just an example of Germans being Germans
>me Kraut, me smash civil society and enlightenment
>I can pillage and rape and put salt to the soil cause God commanded me
>people actually don't approve of us being assholes?? OK then it wasn't us, it was the jews
>blame the Jews guys come on please

>makes you wonder...

Attached: 1525879106167.jpg (764x423, 111K)

>me smash civil society and enlightenment
Only an amerimutt would date the enlightenment during or before the 30 years war.
Nice proxy Shaquan

>germans have reached such a high level of cuckoldry that they actually blame themselves for what happened in the thirty years war

Attached: 1510327388124.png (720x715, 472K)

I wonder who could be behind this post...

Whiter than you, Achmed.

Attached: 1537063186446.jpg (600x600, 27K)

Believe it or not, the Jews weren't hugely influential outside of commerce and small scale lending until the napoleonic wars.

The battle of Waterloo sealed the fate of the West, and we are still living in its fallout.

Prior to Waterloo, Europeans were very much in control of their own destiny.

How will Swedecucks ever recover.

Attached: forsvarsmakten-pride.jpg (640x360, 56K)

we just threw some fucks out of a window

oops, sorry about that

Attached: 1280px-Prager_Fenstersturz_Wahrhafftige_Zeitung_aus_Prag.jpg (1280x873, 258K)

I never get the point of government organisations virtue signalling like this. Do they think some beady eyed dyke will notice that the Swedish military hasn't put rainbow bullshit out and will start screeching about it on twitter? Taxpayer paid for that poster and it certainly isn't helping the Swedish military.

I would not be surprised if they were involved in pushing protestantism in order to weaken the Catholic church. I know for a fact that William of Orange's invasion of England in 1688 to depose the Catholic king was financed by a Sephardic Jewish financier called Francisco Suasso.

If you only knew how bad things really are in Sweden, kiwi-user. That country is beyond repair.

>How much did the jews have to do with the 30 years war?
Idk but you should say thank you to Anglos all around the world for taking in your Palatine refugees

Jacobites represent desu
fuck the windsors

>Prior to Waterloo, Europeans were very much in control of their own destiny.

You are so stupid it hurts.

Attached: 1531582865465.jpg (631x564, 173K)

The Swedish military is controlled by the government, so what did you expect? It doesn't matter though. Since the majority of soldiers and officers are based, I know that from experience.

True Story, thats about casus beli

the 30 years happened because of anti-von Hapsburg sentiment in europe at the time , stop trying to blame everything on the jews

Attached: 1532812551574.jpg (3000x1705, 998K)

>>me Kraut, me smash civil society and enlightenment
implying that smashing the enlightenment is a bad thing

Attached: 5RrM35W.jpg (900x506, 48K)

It was the subhuman proddie scum. They ruined Europe.

>Protestants want me to be protestants
>Emperor dislikes this and starts killing them
>Protestants fight back
>France betrays their supposed catholic brothers, helping sweden finacially to rape the shit out of the HRE
>"F-f-fucking protestants splitting up Europe REEEEE"
When will cathocucks ever stop being retards? All they do is fail at everything they do, over and over again.

Yeah, our women are unfortunately taking after yours, sad!
And no, the poles were raped in the field and then the entire country was plundered during the deluge, are you historically illiterate or just retarded?
>but when actual Polish army arrived you shat your bricks and left
More like when our main historical rival and neighbour (Denmark) took the opportunity to declare war and after having raped the shit out of Poland, we took some land and made peace.

Attached: (((french))).png (727x760, 646K)

The only ones that gave a fuck about religion in that entire war were the spaniards and the german soldiers

Everyone else was either trying to get some german land, destroy the HRE and/or kill the german population while the empire was divided and couldn't fight back

>the Chad Cardinal vs the jewish protestant

Attached: e89e5fed5749ce82d2f62f174edf21c8.jpg (320x454, 34K)

Didn't cuck Swedes also stole some shit in Prague during this time?
And never gave it back?

The swedish barbarians also destroyed countless German castles, villages and even small towns in their barbaric savagery.

is it truth that Croats are mentioned on Magdeburg cathedral? Something like God save us of plague, hunger and Croats

why would you crop this painting?

Attached: 1920px-Siege_of_La_Rochelle_1881_Henri_Motte.png (1920x1091, 3.19M)

the croats were a mercenary force for the catholic armies known fro being useless in battle and for being extremely cruel but the term croat was used to refer to generic light cavalary that was made up of Croats , Hungarians ,Serbs, Wallachians, Poles, Cossacks and Tatars

Attached: 20110828162009_018.jpg (1082x631, 103K)

It's true, the only ones that could compete with swedish looting, rape and murder were the croats

Didn't know that.
But I guess what else could they do?
They had fuck all up north in the frozen tundra.
So they had steal from Imperial Prague (back then) and developed Germany.

the french and anglo/dutch are basically jews

well its kinda vague what went on. black nobility is linked to crypto-jewry. the borgia pope gave jews openly power.

the medici where supposedly italian artisans originally. but medics where often jews.

the venetians made huge territorial gains and sold nobility titles to the highest bidders. the kalergi family (khoudenhove-kalergi plan) whas one such families who bought a title for krete. it whas a way for jews to buy themselves in to nobility.

the warburgs "changed their names" in to warburg when they ventured from lombardy in to germany and the netherlands. setting up the anglo/dutch trade empires and later the fed.

so who is to say what really went on. surely the dutch, danes and french lend money and exported arms to both sides to keep the war going.

>Swedish army is based

Attached: 150613_helnyb01- Luleå Pride_10.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

lul means dick in dutch

In other word LUL-EA means dick-pond
kek, very fitting for these swedecucks.

Holy shit, fucking #rekt!

The Renaissance precedes the 30 year war retard.

The Renaissance is not the enlightenment

Attached: 1532701452813.jpg (4608x3072, 3.49M)

They're the same thing actually. The Enlightenment is the late stage of the social, artistic and philosophical movement started during the Renaissance.

>Enlightenment is the late stage of the social, artistic and philosophical movement started during the Renaissance
how so?

Medici, Fugger. Look up these 2 family names and then you realize something.

Real Jews in that war were the Swedes and French, exploiting an internal German religious dispute and turning it into a horrible decade long slaughter

Attached: Albrecht von Wallenstein.jpg (480x600, 57K)