SOLID EVIDENCE THAT UKRAINE SHOT DOWN M-17

"Serial numbers of missile that downed MH17 tells it was produced in 1986, owned by Ukraine - Russia" (VIDEO).
Published time: 17 Sep, 2018.
The serial numbers found on debris of the Buk missile that shot down the Malaysian Airlines flight MH17 over eastern Ukraine show it was produced in 1986, the Russian military said.
The rocket was owned by Ukraine, they added.

There are two serial numbers found on fragments of a rocket, which has shut down the passenger airliner in June 2014, according to an international team of investigators led by the Netherlands.
They marked the engine and the nozzle of the projectile.

The Russian military on Monday said they traced them to a particular missile, which has serial number 8868720.
Speaking to journalists, Gen. Nikolay Parshin, showed a document trail of the Buk missile.
According to the documents, some of which have been declassified for the presentation, it was produced at a military plant in Dolgoprudny in Moscow region in 1986.

The missile was shipped from the plant on December 29, 1986 and delivered to a military unit 20152 located in what is now Ukraine.
It is now called 223rd anti-aircraft defense regiment of the Ukrainian armed forces, the report said. The unit took part in Kiev’s crackdown on rebels in eastern Ukraine in June 2014, the general said.

rt.com/news/438596-mh17-downing-russian-briefing/

Attached: RT-BREAKING NEWS.jpg (1280x770, 595K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/421942-ukrainian-pilot-mh17-suicide/
voltairenet.org/article186300.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fzWalKrSIYE
youtube.com/watchv=b1HWNcLDK88
whathappenedtoflightmh17.com/russian-airlines-continued-to-ce-for-russian-iuse-east-ukraine-airspace-best-evidence-for-russian-involvement/
nltimes.nl/2015/03/11/buk-missile-took-out-mh17-russia-military-expert/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1535311632099.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Attached: 1464378241615.jpg (1279x1023, 123K)

Attached: 1535313295026.jpg (768x1024, 148K)

WATCH LIVE:

Nice flags

Attached: 1516348922111.jpg (600x611, 40K)

Sliding this

Bump for truth

Attached: 1536083958241.webm (640x640, 1.79M)

I'll most certainly believe the Russians this time, after lying over and over again.

Great job you obviously not Kremlin shill! great job!

we don't care.
we just want to blame Russia and Putin

Jesus, the GRU is shitting up this board

just do this already

Attached: future.png (533x350, 151K)

Does the serial number also tell you who fired it? :)

I love Russia

we all do

I was also produced in 1986

start the war already

Attached: irlmaier.jpg (300x424, 32K)

>Does the serial number also tell you who fired it?
DO YOU READ ENGLISH?
>The serial numbers found on debris of the Buk missile that shot down the Malaysian Airlines flight MH17 over eastern Ukraine show it was produced in 1986, the Russian military said.
>The rocket was owned by Ukraine, they added.

>Russian MoD
>same people who officially claimed it was Ukrainian Su-25 and provided radar records "proving" that
>"Ugh, it actually was Russian-made Buk, b-but Ukrainians did it!"
Kek. Never change, Russians, never change.

Attached: 14623713432170.jpg (249x257, 8K)

It's nice that russia always delivers proofs

Attached: 1534712538938.gif (250x198, 3.34M)

>The rocket was owned by Ukraine, they added.

Attached: 4db.png (680x514, 72K)

goodbye ukraine, nice knowing you

>"Ugh, it actually was Russian-made Buk, b-but Ukrainians did it!"
ARE YOU STUPID OR JUST UNEDUCATED?
you don't know that Ukrainians had in their Soviet and past Soviet time arsenal BUK missiles, do you?

Soros Black ops shot down the jet with ukro-soviet tech
Screen cap this

Based Ukraine

All tech in Ukraine is Russian made because it was made in the Soviet Union you absolute retard
Both countries share the same weapons

Cmon start the war already

Threads started by OP today
All RT threads
Subtlety is not a Russian trait

I hope not all Chehs are that stupid as you are... seriously

Attached: batman_vomiting.jpg (960x768, 91K)

>ukraine shot down M-17

nigger I knew this the day it happened, It was ukrakike insurgency meant to pin blame on russia to get military support from the west.

The kike mafia in ukraine should be fully held responsible for this act of terrorism

Attached: Hoholus Maximus.jpg (480x360, 29K)

No surprise for me. I don't even blame the Ukrainians. I blame the kikes who let the airplane fly above battlegrounds where multiple aircrafts were shot down in the weeks leading up to MH17. All along we had a minister of foreign affairs lying about Putin, the news broadcasting anti-Russia news for months. Who actually believes this was an (((accident)))?

>I-It was russia!! It must bee russia! Mommyy!!

Attached: I say russians.jpg (408x356, 30K)

Sacrificed 1 plane for the kikes. 1 plane for putin

MH17 was show down to halt the encirclement and destruction of ukrainian army near the border. Scandal with MH17 allowed them to win some time.

CIA allowed Kievan Jews to shoot down plane because dutch goys are expendable like any other goys

>2018
>Russia is still busy making up fake stories around MH17
The absolute state of Russia.

This

but then again pilots should have gotten warning ahead of time not to fly over this region for this very exact reason...that they could be used as a political ploy.

could have prevented it, but they risked it.

Ukrainian pilot, suspected of involvement in MH17 crash, ‘kills himself’
Published time: 21 Mar, 2018

A former pilot with the Ukrainian military, who was once accused of shooting down MH17 plane in 2014, has died in an apparent suicide.
He was flying his Su-25 on a combat mission on the day of the tragedy.
Vladislav Voloshin, the 29-year former pilot, died in his apartment in the city of Nikolayev on Sunday from a gunshot wound.
The incident has been described by the Ukrainian police as a suicide.
According to the police, his wife heard a shot from another room and the man was rushed to a hospital but succumbed to his injuries later.

rt.com/news/421942-ukrainian-pilot-mh17-suicide/

M-17 was shot down with BUK and finished off from Ukrainian military jet with 30mm canon by that Ukrainian swine V.Voloshyn.

Attached: Vladislav Voloshin-UKRAINIAN pilot -shot down MH17 .jpg (1024x576, 136K)

Reminder to support our fascist allies in Ukraine fighting the marxists on the Russian side

Attached: 16831897168_479be7ef81_b.jpg (1024x683, 176K)

To be honest I don't see the russkis lying even one-one-hundredth as much as I see western media and establishments lying

In the war of lying liars, the west is killing it. I've never seen so much flagrant lying-through-their-teeth in my entire life vs the past 4 or so years.

I wonder if western elites actually expect us all to fight and die for them too?

Vladislav Voloshin: "The Plane Was In the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time"
quote:
- What else did you remember that day? What did the pilot say?
The phrase he said after he was taken out of the jet: “The aircraft, it was not the one”.
And in the evening there was a phrase, a question from a pilot for him, to the same Voloshin: “What about the aircraft?”.
And he answered: “The aircraft got on a wrong time to a wrong place”.

voltairenet.org/article186300.html

AND THAT'S WHY HE KILLED HIMSELF
burden of guilt !!!

Attached: Vladislav Voloshin-UKRAINIAN WAR CRIMINAL.jpg (1024x682, 163K)

It's not, but it's genuine so I actually don't give a fuck

1. On topic
2. Not some bullshit social manipulation underhanded shilling
3. Lies and half-truths are fucking obvious
4. Everyone coming into the thread knows what to expect

Memeflags = Jews

Based

Sage

Attached: 1535697372933m.jpg (1024x803, 85K)

This

Great job Kiril. I totally believe the Russian account that glow in the dark Ukraine nigger Nazis shot down the plane with a fighter jet with a buk missile system personally made by the CIA director himself, attached to the fuselage of the aircraft.

Vodka/10 propaganda

>Memeflags = Jews
PARANOID MUCH???
IDIOT..LOL

Attached: :pol:anon on Israel..png (1280x720, 151K)

This
Based and redpilled
Cringe and bluepilled

Ukraine had all to gain from the Shotdown, Russia none.
Besides flying over a warzone, tough luck retards
You're one of the spastics believing in Le Assad gassed his own population! Tier Westoid propaganda.
Watch more BBC, or ARD in your case, cuck

YOU SEE how stupid you are.

>Trying to blame Ukraine for shoting down M17
>Calls others idiots
Now we know you are a Russian shill.
Knowing that your IP is located in Moscow also helps.

those murderous kike scumbag terorrists shot down a polish plane with high ranking government officials in it.

what makes you think shooting down and killing more goyim would make them lose sleep at night?

it's like my country sets no example what kikes are capable of doing to trick them goyim.

Attached: jew remover.jpg (285x177, 11K)

And what if it was US intel that shot it down?

For example, if the polish government were cutting a deal with russia and about to geopolitically side with them?

The US would have a good reason for killing every government official in the know, and then casus belli on top of it all to get poland and poles angry with russia by blaming russia for it

Stop and think for a second: Cui Bono? Who benefits?

russia sure as fuck didn't benefit

But you previously said that it was blown down by ukrainian SU-25 and posted satellite photos as proofs, what happened to that version? And your beloved spanish dispatcher from boryspil airport who saw multiple aircrafts near MH17, what happened to him?

>But you previously said that it was blown down by ukrainian SU-25 and posted satellite photos as proofs,
I never posted any satellite photos, so stop lying you ukrainian swine.
M-17 was finished off by this ukrainian swine,

I'm half Ukrainian and this guy looks so much like me. Fuck. I wonder if we're loosely related

Oh, so it was first hit by ukrainian buk missile and then finished by su-25(which can't fly over 7000m btw), did i get everything right?

Still remember how Jow Forums made fun of the photo and how obvious fake it was, and a day later russian first TV channel claimed it as new evidence.

Thats right you stupid fucking leaf ... its always CIA niggers and dont you forget it!

Attached: 1533527139349.jpg (444x446, 85K)

Nice strawmanning.

Also supported by the marxist West

INB4 it turns out that hohols were behind Smoleńsk as well

You seen the video with all the dead bodies and the army around it right.. You can translate or just trust me.. "Who gave them permission to cross?" they're depatched Russians. Speaking in eastern Russian.

If something goes down globally, it's not too far of a stretch to consider the CIA. Of course, you have to have at least some basis to really assume that the CIA is behind it.

It aint strawming when everyone could hear this from russian media and their stupid followers.
On top of that it was supposed to been shot down by an ukraine SU-27 among many other things. The stream of new made up stories simply never stopped.

Nah, your govrmnt was killed in accident.

>(which can't fly over 7000m btw)
BIG LIE!!!
YES IT CAN.

Watch this:
(your lie is answered starting at 10:14)
"MH-17: the untold story"

Attached: MH-17: the untold story..png (1024x709, 786K)

Because russian media wansn't ready for new articles like western media did. They printed "Putin shot my baby" when remains of a plane were still in the air.
It's natural to form a new versions of what happend during such chaos and blaming shitstorm.

UPSS THE LINK:

Why don't you roosters shill under your own flags?

Attached: russian rooster.png (691x553, 19K)

What you're fighting is not regular army. It's almost like blackwater. Just like the USA Putin has PR problem with dead military. People although do not feel the same way about Mercs. Watch the video on yourtubes from Julia she's legit fucking hot also. youtube.com/watchv=b1HWNcLDK88

I blame the nigger pilot who thought was a good idea to flight over a war in order to save fuel.

Attached: 10649579_755004067896098_944953456927684611_n_original.jpg (720x720, 44K)

The hohols also didnt close the airspace when they should have even though they were losing planes left and right that day and days prior.

Clearly a Russian

nice

nah, somebody killed them, I personally believe it was some russians while paid by germans
just too many coincidences
no hard feelings though, such "accidents" tend to happen

SHOT IT DOWN

Oh, god, a pilot of ground support jet was aiming his 30mm canon or nurs rockets to hit MH17 pilot. Your level of stupidity is over the chart.

Attached: seal2.jpg (660x495, 82K)

>It's natural to form a new versions of what happend during such chaos and blaming shitstorm.
Bullshit. It is just the regular shit of russian media spinning so many different stories that no one is supposed to know what is true. Western version is and always has been that MH17 was shot down by a BUK missle coming from rebel territory.

U r full of shit vatnik

Planes were lost to manpads, MH17 was flying much higher than that. Still our idiots should have guessed that russians would bring buks sooner or later.

Lol this 2

holy fuck will these assholes give it a rest already? We all know it was the Russians who shot it down. Stop trying to blame others for your own actions. I hope there aren't any brainlets being taken in by this.

you don't believe in the explanation that it was a very bad weather that day, and the Russian air traffic control several times warned
the captain of the Polish plane not to attempt landing because of very strong winds and rain, but the pilot did it anyway and got caught by the tops of the trees,
you don't think that this is how it happened?

>hippie memeflag russian shill
>posting same RT breaking news pic and rt links

As long as you keep posting, I'll keep telling you to kill yourself Vlad.

>it's the kremlin shill who posts under a peace memeflag and calls people swine thread
All fields etc.

were you born stupid or just grew up like that?

Based russian shill

>Western version is and always has been that MH17 was shot down by a BUK missle coming from rebel territory.
so where did the 30mm canon bullets came from,
watch it here:

Attached: MH-17,pilots window area .jpg (1024x768, 62K)

You know who was even flying other that area, even after MH17 was shot down, despite everyone else stopping?
whathappenedtoflightmh17.com/russian-airlines-continued-to-ce-for-russian-iuse-east-ukraine-airspace-best-evidence-for-russian-involvement/
Yes, russian airlines.

were you born ruskie or just grew up like that?

Attached: 1600.jpg (1600x1600, 135K)

>Based russian shill

Attached: pol-meme flag RUSSIAN SHILL:.jpg (713x768, 439K)

>so where did the 30mm canon bullets came from, that was supposed to come from an SU-25 of which its own engineers said it cant even get to that level and fly fast enough
ftfy
You are making a fool out of yourself here.

CUI BONO
CUI BONO
CUI BONO

>'unit took part in Kiev’s crackdown on rebels in eastern Ukraine in June 2014, the general said.'
>seized equipment
just because it is ukranian arsenal doesn't mean it was fired by ukraine, what kind of proof is this? Can they guarantee it never fell into the hands of rebels?

More like, who fucked up and was the only one shooting at airplanes there?

>from an SU-25 of which its own engineers said it cant even get to that level and fly fast enough
STOP SPREADING SATANIC LIES.
S-25 can fly even to 14,000 meters so STFU you stupid uneducated filthy lying swine.
Watch that German pilot explaining and showing proofs that it can.
(your lie is answered starting at 10:14)
"MH-17: the untold story"

Attached: exclamation-double copy.png (768x768, 100K)

what do you think would happen if that were the case. lmfao

Hehe

Attached: sketch-1537182680475.png (748x720, 178K)

yes operating BUK missile system is as easy as firing AK-47 and doesn't require very highly specialized long term training.
NO, just push two buttons and it goes.... WHY YOU ARE SO DUMB? user, Why?

AND?

>S-25 can fly even to 14,000 meters so STFU you stupid uneducated filthy lying swine.
LIAR
LIAR
LIAR
>Vladmir Babak, who designed the thing, told German TV in 2015 that an Su-25 could not intercept an airliner at 10,000m, because at that height the Sukhoi isn't fast enough and its stability is so marginal that it would go out of control if it fired a weapon. Babak also observed that the damage to MH 17 was consistent with a BUK (SA-11) missile and not with the R-60 sometimes carried by the Su-25, which isn't capable of bringing down an aircraft the size of a Boeing 777. nltimes.nl/2015/03/11/buk-missile-took-out-mh17-russia-military-expert/
Even the chief engineer of the SU-25 says you are talking shit.