You're being tracked

It's over goy, you have no influence on the world and you never will.

isdglobal.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Counter-Conversations_FINAL.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=8V6N-7xjOh4

Attached: 1514463388211.jpg (640x611, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/lisnr/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investigatory_Powers_Act_2016#Authorities_allowed_to_access_Internet_connection_records
youtube.com/watch?v=g49P0WC77cE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never knew all my shitposting would accomplish anything.
What do I get?

Attached: 6_1280.jpg (1116x1600, 753K)

a few shekels

>everything posted here are works of fantasy
>only a fool would would take anything serious that's posted here

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: image.jpg (3666x3284, 1.13M)

I like how you and shlomo above me are trying to shut it down. Notice YT has hidden the view count on that video OP posted? 200 + likes and only 1200 views?

You useful idiots are too obvious

>Identification of Facebook accounts which
>were repeatedly engaging with public Facebook
>pages associated with the extreme right or Islamist
>extremism
Wow, it's almost as if all you need to do to avoid tracking is not be a retard.

>Islamist candidates were significantly younger
than extreme right candidates: 3 out of 4 (72%)
of extreme right candidates identified were over
45, while a slightly higher proportion (77%) of
Islamist candidates identified were under 30.
Based far-right boomers. Here in the UK they operate a programme called "Prevent", one of the authors of the report works on it. It's highly unpopular and widely regarded as a failure.

>3 out of 4 (72%) of extreme right candidates identified were over 45, while a slightly higher proportion (77%) of Islamist candidates identified were under 30
>tl;dr their shitty NLP toolkits can't deal with dog whistles and the lexicon of the Millennial right

You're going to jail you dumb nigger.

Creating a Facebook profile is mandated in America.

And by blasting your every idea and thought on social media platforms under your own name will render you unemployable within weeks.

i've said some pretty extreme shit on Jow Forums while also larping as some lefty retard just to get conversations going
imagine some dude having to sit through nonsensical trolling for 8 hours a day, do they really think they'll accomplish anything by doing that?

Overall we identified over 800 individuals who were
displaying signs of radicalisation and initiated online
interventions with just over half of these individuals.
In total, conversations were initiated with 569
individuals, of which 112 responded to online outreach,
76 individuals engaged in a sustained conversation, and
8 of these sustained conversations showed indicators
of potential positive impact.

So they actually achieved some degree of success in less than 1% of cases. I hope this isn't funded by my taxes.

In the West the fact that someone is reading through your shit means you're now on a terrorist watch list. That means bye-bye any job that requires a security clearance.

Heh, I'd love to watch some dude reading through all of my posts trying to figure out what I actually believe.

Also, you have to go back.

Attached: 1532620482213.png (538x638, 599K)

wouldn't posting on Jow Forums automatically put us on a watch-list?

>bye-bye any job that requires a security clearance
>implying I'd work for the ZOG

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (540x680, 28K)

We do this fairly often, so I assume we have many issues, now it's important that we realize that while being tracked you still have the right to stand up and do something about it.

Welcome to 2004

No, not many western countries' judges give out warrants to acquire telco info on users just posting "IT'S THE JEWS" on a forum like this.

I've known janitors who had security clearances. It's not always about what you do but where you do it.

Only the UK would associate radical Islamic terror and the Alt-Right as equally threatening. Islamic vermin actually commit acts of terror non-stop and the Alt-Right does not.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/lisnr/

>implying both activities aren't protecting the safety of those sand nigger child-rapists
Radical right wants to kick them out and/or murder them, and radical Islamic terror fuels the radical right and expands their support.

The UK is a goner desu. I mean, c'mon, acid attacks, fathers being arrested for trying to save their children from pedophiles who are raping the kids... or just look at that Tommy whatever. It's over for the UK.

implying I cant just pay an employee of Telco to get the data.

> implying all Telco companys are not military/gov fronts

but there was that one obese cunt that died from being a fat piece of shit

They don't need a warrant for a lot of things here in Airstrip One
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investigatory_Powers_Act_2016#Authorities_allowed_to_access_Internet_connection_records

That doesn't make any sense
>let's commit several high-risk, career-ending crimes (incl. solicitation) just to put this shitposter on a watchlist that we now can't defend if he sues us

>isdglobal

Those are the faggots that wrote a dissertation on how they need to make weaponized memes to 'fight us'. It seemed silly at the time, but then the mutt meme became a thing. Surely a very well funded organization full of smart people could come up with something better than mutts? I'm starting to hope that it was just actually a bunch of disgruntled europoors and Jow Forums that made the mutt thing happen, because if isd global is behind that shit they are pathetic fucking faggots.

I know. That's why I didn't say
>none
I said
>not many
like I said already, it's over for you guys

>Facebook

wew lad. That was a close one

Jow Forums & Jow Forums make almost ALL of the internet's memes.

What they should really do is pay everyone here a $500+ per week stipend and see if it calms people down.

The mutt meme spread so fast because it worked like gangbusters. Each and every meme got a reply from a burger.

Also
>It's funny because it's true

I refuse to give (You)s to namefags such as yourself. Get the fuck off our board.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>>It's funny because it's true

Yeah, well at least I'm only 1/64 mystery Asian steppe nomad

You wanna know something funny about namefags? They are easy mode targets for doxxing and government surveillance. They don't realize that once they do the namefag thing for a while, you've left behind a stylometric (the idiosyncratic way you use language) sample, which means it's absolutely trivial to connect every "long" post you've posted "anonymously".

3 extra shekels

>It's over goy, you have no influence on the world and you never will.

Keep crying, you bitch ass punks.

>Thank you for proving my point
See? The mutt meme is like yawning. All you need to do is start talking about it and you get an instant reaction.

Attached: a1a337_5880323.jpg (1182x666, 137K)

While that might be true, we need to crush them with every manner of shaming and hatred every time one of them rears their ugly namefag heads. We all have the same name here, and it is the all singing all dancing shit of the world. They can fuck off and be an attentionwhore in literally every other part of the internet.

>All you need to do is start talking about it and you get an instant reaction.

And here I was thinking that my reaction was rather tasteful and clever. No more reactions from this user again over the Ameri* shit

>creating a facebook profile is mandated

lmao what. I don't have social media accounts they are gay. Dumb nigger we have rights and shit.

It sure was, but it's still a reaction. That's my whole point. (You)s are (You)s.

>we have rights and shit.
C'mon now, don't be ridiculous.

Attached: sensible-chuckle.jpg (600x600, 58K)

I'm fairly certain that the other user was using something edumacated people call 'irony'. It's pretty cool, because it allows one to say any manner of crazy shit for fun or profit and be understood on a meta-political level. We are all children of irony here. Now rev up those ovens, because we're gonna

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Are you implying that dying for Israel is not a right? I even consider it a privilege to die for such illustrious and benevolent masters

I love the idea that some kike has to sift through this board trying to go unnoticed, but completely unable to do so. They try everything to manipulate and subvert the people here but anonymous autists are impossible to control.

Attached: 1536393247095.jpg (900x1540, 450K)

warrants mean jack shit.

i mean we are "supposed" to, and the elites are not to keen on making it obvious we don't

They like that we think we have rights. They are trying to pull shit like civil liberties ception on us where they want us to think it is our idea to ban guns because of too many school shootings effectively taking away our rights as an American to own one while trying to influence American people to vote for measures against guns. Same thing with privacy and other things. Our law enforcement agencies need all that technology to catch the terrorists and no, you should never trust your fellow citizens to not be terrorists. Frankly I don't mind if they had that power but only to be used on certain individuals after getting court approval from reasonable suspicion. Not this blanket-wide data collecting they are doing.

kek

god exists after all

Attached: 1503661040727.jpg (497x640, 118K)

kek

Yeah I've noticed it seems like they're running out of plays to run, so they're just amping up the existing ones with poor results (so far).

The bulk collection of data holds much worse risks than just misuse against individuals. They probably already have probabilistic models on what kind of behavior precedes habbenings, like Google knowing a woman is pregnant based on her activities/searches before she knows it.

That power will not be used for anything good.

>They probably already have probabilistic models on what kind of behavior precedes habbenings

Jokes on them. I always act unhinged. But more seriously, the very idea of pre-crime offends my most primordial American sensibilities.

Patterns sometimes emerge in very subtle ways, it's very hard to escape while still on the grid.

Yeah, it's objectively horrific on multiple levels.

>Wow, it's almost as if all you need to do to avoid tracking is not be a retard.
Thanks. Signed: Authority.

This doesn't stop me from operating a firearm in a self defense situation.

i realised this a while ago there's no stopping people from dating subhumans and making mutts and there's no stopping greater israel.

Nah, we are very easily controlled in fact.
Just look at how simple it was for them to shut down vital and productive discussion simply by posting enough automatic timeless (((1 Post by this ID))) (or (((2 Posts by this ID))) threads nowadays) and essentially stop us from coming back to what Jow Forums once was - a place of discussion and actual truthseeking.

see

*along with a few raids here and there, but those are over with the rule chages.
Fuck jewt and fuck hiroshijew.
Stupid rules desu - raidler did nothing wrong.

>I am right wing

You can say terror related shit and still get security clearance.... as long as it was for pro leftists causes. Our old head of the CIA WAS LITERALLY A MEMBER OF THE COMMUNIST PARTY.

That's partly the fault of Jow Forums devs/mods. They should institute bans against ip's spamming Jow Forums with copypaste garbage.

Posting pepe is considered extremism

>there's no stopping greater israel.

I'm sure that 45% of white Americans said the same thing about the British Empire during the Revolutionary War. They were wrong.

>Posting pepe is considered extremism

Only when Jow Forums does it, though. Come at me, goodthinkers

Attached: 1461367336923.jpg (1920x1200, 459K)

Well.
Yes, but essentially even a single user that types up a fraction of the number of (((1/2 Posts by this ID))) threads and then be persistent with making them.
Heck, one could probably write a bot for it - and if one is to not have a Jow Forums pass you can still do the captcha solving manually.
Chances are, that, if you are persisten you will easily be able to drown out the baiting shill threads as the threads that repeat and garner quasi-anonymous following on here are more interesting in the long run.
It's like a linear equation versus a quadratic one.
I would just have to follow through for once.
Perhaps I could discuss such an operation on here with anons of this site itself and just by default mark off dissenters as shills.

>Joan is watching
>Your phone is listening
>Your posts are being logged
>You are on a list
>Paid shills, Darpa, government agencies
>Glowing niggers
>zersetzung/gang stalking (sending npcs after you)
>Psy-ops, false flags
>psychic/spiritual attacks
>lizard people
>remember, demiurge says you're here forever

Of course they're tracking us all. The walls have ears, and they don't want us to find out about their communist plan to steal our rockets to paint the moon pink and draw a lenin face on it. Luckily, a cave rat taught me a spell to show their true form.

Attached: no bark noonan.jpg (800x571, 132K)

>implying it wasnt our plan all along.

Strawmanning.
These joanfags are drivveling retards, but there are effective and concise efforts by agencies and groups to track an analyze traffic and anons on imageboards too.
You aren't that anonymous.
Forget the retarded (((GUID meme))), simply looking at your uniquely named reaction images can give an insight as to where you post and what you post.
I mean, how many people do you think will have the image names "no bark noonan" like you?
Exactly.
But don't get the wrong idea, it's algorithms, not fucking agents that monitor you.
Anyone bringing CIAniggers as an actual argument for relatively kosher online ops that have no real victims (i.e. threats and money stolen) should be laughed at and shunned like the drooling retard he is.

It's not so simple though. I have complete Jow Forums data dumps on AWS, the numbers are worse than you think.
>+90% of all threads die 0-2 replies
>80-90% of all threads that hit bump limit are (((1 post by this ID)))
And yes, those numbers peak during happenings.

Attached: if-only-you-knew.jpg (577x537, 32K)

Have you ever played 20 questions? How many "innocent" true things have you revealed about yourself in threads you've posted picture like the one there?

Oh fuck.
I mean, on 8 this wouldn't be that bad, since the threads last long and anons switch IP often.
But on here this means that we are legitimately surrounded by drooling retards.
What do you reckon can be done?
I made a few threads about shills once, and you are mostly right.
I guess in order to successfuly fabricate a thread on here you need more than just that one initial post (which has been upped to 2 mostly by now - not that anons would believe it, they rather screech "shizo" at you and wander to the next esoteric hitlerism thread).
They seem to be using markov bots to reply to the posts to makes it seem organic.
Heck, it works on reddit so it'll work even better ehere now that all you have to do to be seen as a new user is to hop IP.
I am slowly loosing hope.
The cucks from this dumpster are also moving their shitcovered bitchfaces over to 8 now.
It's terrible.
There is nowhere near enough banning happening to these cucks already making low-effort threads there.
I bet most of the retards that reply to these threads can't even type fluently, thus their general low invesment- they can't even easily communicate their ideas as it would demand too much patience from their gerbil brains to type it out with their 2 shitstinking fingers that they employ to type.
What the fuck can we do to start the reconquista of Jow Forums?
Can we start rallying for rule-changes and transparency reports like on 8?
I mean, please don't come to me claiming "oh that's what SJeWs do", because you know full well all is fair in love and war.

It's even worse than that, though. I did a naive text-match on OP posts + images, and it turns out there are hundreds of thousands of OP reposts completely copypasted. Not only that, but the same threads have been posted literally thousands and thousands of times. I did also some timeline analysis which pretty much confirmed that there are people whose sole job is to repost same threads over and over again. You can see how a OP template appears out of nowhere, is consistently posted during certain hours for a few weeks/months, and then it's gone.

The only savior I see is rule changes regarding reposts, open-source machine learning to stay ahead of the game, and
>BANS BANS BANS
Note that the machine learning bit could be a browser extension provided by the community, not by Jow Forums. You could mitigate the problem by filtering out the trash, but it still causes premature 404 of real threas.

jokes on you, the only """""social"""""" place i post is 4chinz.

Attached: ONUI_1.png (600x652, 208K)

Attached: The_cycle_of_jewish_subversion.jpg (519x675, 110K)

Attached: Jewish_ideological_supremacism_gets_jews_in_trouble.png (582x391, 35K)

Attached: Jews_did_not_practice_Usury_on_each_other.png (579x401, 36K)

Attached: Jews_did_not_practice_Usury_on_each_other_2.png (1243x161, 27K)

Attached: Jews_dont_care_for_laws_nor_borders.png (551x459, 34K)

Attached: Only_jews_are_human.png (496x534, 152K)

Fuck Israel and judaism:
youtube.com/watch?v=g49P0WC77cE

Attached: Merchant_gets_peped.jpg (792x576, 65K)

Yeah, my guess is that they don't even need some basedboy cuck or tranny to do that for them, they literally just need to pay for the electricity of a bot and then add on the cost of paying some captcha solving company that can easily reach on their requests and give the solutions with 10 seconds of dealy.
There are actually companies that do this.
That said - the entry cost doesn't seem that low, maybe an enterprising user could try to get a few weeks of even months of life back into Jow Forums?
>thousands of duplicates
Hols shit, yeah sorry, I am not a retard but I am not as savvy as you to do such analysis either.
That's actually horrifying.
Not even an autistic mod could do anything against this to be honest with you.

Yeah, I guess we would need some manner of automatic banning of posters that post their shit threads.
Sadly you can almost never count on the mass of anons even being able to hold their damn enter-buttons on these shit threads before replying.
I guess totalitarianism isn't a meme?
>machine learning
About that I think that the risk is just pretty damn high for censoship or even the fear/paranoia that it is happening.
At the very least there would be an adoptive (or even permanent) period where there is a unmoderated/traditional section/boards in parallel.

user, are you still there?
Discussing with you is interesting.
Don't leave me now reeeee.

>they literally just need to pay for the electricity of a bot and then add on the cost of paying some captcha solving company that can easily reach on their requests and give the solutions with 10 seconds of dealy.
Probably a little of column A, little of column B.

That's why the response has to be automated. Machine learning - when properly applied - can be very effective.

There's no need to be cagey about how it works. Regardless whether the system is implemented by the community or the Jow Forums devs, you could have an option to show the filtered threads, like /trash/. Conspiratards could cross-link then if shit got out of hand censorship-wise.

nobody will read this, and even if people do, their strategies will backfire. Jews simply being jews will continue to redpill the masses. The increase in nationalism will continue in spite of your impotence.

Ah, yes, that seems nice too.
One probably would have to make separate "rooms" for the threads that are "ok" and those that got "purged".
I don't really know anything about machine learning, but I guess I should because it is literally a technology that can be used to swas 100thousands of people if applied correctly to the right userbase or even the public in general.
Is there any reading that I can do or any further explaining?
Also - do you reckon there is anything the average anons can do to do anything against this onslaught of thousands of posts of shill and gay?

If you waste your time tracking someone like my useless ass then I’m winning by wasting your resources.

You can google
>machine learning for dummies
but on a non-phd level it's just all about providing statistical analysis tools and algorithms data so that they can create an abstract model of what you're feeding it. Ideally, with enough data it can learn to recognize similar things to what you fed it with decent accuracy. That means you don't need to hit each keyword or exact match, but it'll match with similar things as well.

Until we have like a browser extension to "flag" some content as /trash/ for other users of similar extensions, all you can do is go
>1 POST BY THIS ID
while saging. Well, that, and quality OP posts.

Aha, so it's somewhat of a contetual search engine.
Cool.
Is this what "Markov bots" do?

>Extension
Oh, that'd be interesting, but seeing how easy retards are dissuaded from even installing a fucking addon like 4chanx, I fear it won't come far until like 1,5% adopted it and the other 98,5% get fooled by muh "cia monitoring you specifically through your extension".
>sage and quality
Yeah.
I am thinking along the lines of making a temporary general where we type up sub-2000 OPs en masse as a crowdsourced effort and then simply link a pastebin of that in shill threads so the 2-3% of anons that would actively fight shill threads can just be strewing around their own finch-seed-bird-mix to attract the ADHD addled faggots here.
The question is - are the Anons on this site really worth it?
Perhaps this should be done entirely on 8 and this should ony be used as a testing site?
I mean, obviously 8 isn't as bad as 4 with the shilling - many decent threads, not much counter shilling by spamming would make sense there.
I mean simply the discussion we are having right now.
Because regardless of how many idiots are here, due to the high traffic this place still has a lot of strategic value to us and we should fight to win over the few actual Anons that are on here.

Did you actually go to Uni for this machine-learning stuff?

Sorry, using a rubber dome keyboard plus I am not the best typist either.
But at least I learned the proper way.
The suffering of faggots that are at sub 40wpm is endless but deserved.

Something like that, yeah. That's the first time I've heard of Markov chain being used in bots, so I wouldn't know.

>but seeing how easy retards are dissuaded from even installing a fucking addon like 4chanx, I fear it won't come far until like 1,5% adopted it and the other 98,5% get fooled by muh "cia monitoring you specifically through your extension".
It's true. The invasion of the normies is strong.

Those are good questions, I don't have the answers whether this shithole is worth it. In my opinion we should at least have THE OPTION to filter out all the sliding somehow.

Nah, I'm just a software engineer with too much time and money on my hands. Once I finish the text-classification stuff, I'll release the results on Jow Forums so any willing autists can replicate them. No fixed date though.

Cool stuff, godspeed my spurdo-posting neurodiverse friend.
I guess it should be a sporadic but still semi-regular thing coordinated over at 8 and executed here.
Heck, they may have numerical superiority, but even a single general can attract a good core-following of a (few) dozen Anons.
That should be our strat.
To make a few (but not too few) better quality threads that are just as timeless as the eternal bait.
Heck, perhaps a few anons already tried this, seeing as there are periods now and then when actionism in here seems to be running high and better threads get posted.
We definetly shouldn't make the error of assuming all Jow Forumsiticians of the world will unite - but we should seek out a few quality anons and direct them over to 8 perhaps even but only after giving them a long explanation of how the fuck to not act like a retarded newfag over there and instill in them the rule that they ought to dump their shitposts here, not there.
Take the poo to the loo or something like that. :^)

It's fine to do coordinated test efforts, but the reason Jow Forums is so hard to taint is because of the high volume. Giving people exclusive access of any kind is antithetical to the free speech axiom of Jow Forums.

Fun fact: there's nothing that could prevent people from building a Jow Forums within Jow Forums by just using browser extensions. Using stuff-like cross-thread posting and the Jow Forums JSON API, you could hijack threads programmatically to "carry" the "REAL" threads inside the bullshit threads ad infinitum.

With somewhat trivial logic you could implement "infinite" threads on top of existing ones that could have independent moderation from Jow Forums.

Hehe, much like an infinite number of Reichswehr in Prussia refencing each other.
I like it.
>free speech
Yes, sure, but here is the thing, you need a certain amount of organization to get anywhere.
You can't just call in all anons.
See it as a filtering of sorts.
That is just how a community works.
Don't be too egalitarian with what little space we have left on the internet - because all memes aside, we are being censored more and more and we need to organize or die.

You're not wrong. I applaud your efforts either way, because as of now, this place is getting worse day by day.