Top conservative vows to find someone to defeat Trump in 2020

Its all over for Trump now. Even conservatives are turning on Trump, how could he survive this?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-17-02-42-32-1.png (1080x1369, 916K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BillKristol
globalresearch.ca/we-re-going-to-take-out-7-countries-in-5-years-iraq-syria-lebanon-libya-somalia-sudan-iran/5166
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The whole fucking Kristol neocon-neolib line needs to be ended. Please God make it so.

Attached: image.jpg (1843x1363, 577K)

Attached: image.jpg (926x939, 201K)

Trump has 90% approval with republicans

They honestly would have to bring one hell of an opponent at this point. A few months after the election, I would have said Trump is only getting 4 years. However, now there's no way he doesn't get 8. The divide is growing in the United States. Even conservatives who are more center leaning can see what a farce the media is. I doubt the left will win with any nominee after Hillary. The only one that has a chance is Bernie, and he has 2 feet in the grave, he just need to lie down. No one trusts the DNC, even those within the DNC saw how they tanked Bernie in the last election. They'd have to pull a very left-center person, which will not appeal to the extremely vocal far left.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
literally, they fielded every fucking conservative with some ounce of name during the 2016 primary, Trump literally made fun and trolled them to their faces with audience boos everywhere.
He's the fucking President now.

>Top conservative

Attached: 16e.jpg (903x960, 45K)

The warmongering neocons at it again. Just who do you think will ever trust the GOP ever again, bill? Maybe that's your goal...

they didn't vote nearly as much for Clinton as blacks did though

Bill Kristol is the kikest Jew in media

twitter.com/BillKristol

Can't wait to see this. You know they're going to be pushing further Left by 2020. There will probably be one fringe party with a Sanders or celebrity that will take millions of votes from the Left.

Trump is the only game in town. Anybody dumb enough to go against him is only throwing their own political career out of the window.

Obfuscation. Neoliberalism and (((neocons))) are unrelated.

the Koches also moved to neolib. The new left is the mil-edu-intel establishment war party now. gop is the new resistance

>turning on Trump
Kristol and his gang have been against him from the very beginning, it's one of the reasons you know Trump is right.

Attached: cucks.jpg (750x990, 126K)

>implying conservatives haven't always been against trump.
Go ready a book goy

That was back in 2006 when the Jews backstabbed the Neocons.

This are different now, they want the Neocons back in power.
The whole McCain dicksucking was one massive virtue signaling of that.

Thanks to Trump, you know how the enemies of the USA are.

This is going to be Jeb 2: The Clappening.
Even these NeverTrump neocons have to know they're just flushing their money down the crapper at this point. And for what? More TV time to scream "Fuck Drumpft and Fuck Bad Goys!"?

They have the Liberal Jews backing them.

>Jew undermines democracy
Oh, word?

The Hildabeast planned for nearly two decades, spent billions and had literally everyone in the media and politics helping her and failed miserably. So good luck with that.

Attached: LesWexnerQuits.jpg (897x620, 86K)

Attached: 538K29.jpg (900x777, 60K)

we're gonna rape this faggot. just like we did in 2016

Attached: TRUMP.jpg (1200x556, 78K)

I feel like I have deja vu.

Attached: A276A7F2-9636-4A07-A40E-CDF372667CC4.jpg (738x741, 94K)

His best shot last time was david french

Go for it billy

Attached: Screenshot_20180912-183806_Twitter.jpg (1440x2503, 1.01M)

Attached: 4Trillion.jpg (1174x1378, 187K)

Are you ready for his return, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1475268354890.jpg (800x606, 55K)

What GDP growth is this estimate based on?

>In 1984, he established the Wexner Foundation whose goal is to strengthen the field of Jewish leadership. The foundation runs three major programs: the Wexner Heritage Program for North American Jewish volunteers; the Graduate Fellowship for students pursuing a master's degree in the rabbinate, cantorate, or Jewish studies; and an Israel Fellowship which funds Israeli public officials for a master's degree in public administration from Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government
Every
Single
Time

Jews are the neo-cons.

>Obfuscation. Neoliberalism and (((neocons))) are unrelated.

Sure thing.

Attached: democraps are literal neocons.png (637x867, 239K)

Neocons like Bush and McCain are just the Shabbos Goyim.

2007: globalresearch.ca/we-re-going-to-take-out-7-countries-in-5-years-iraq-syria-lebanon-libya-somalia-sudan-iran/5166
The Jews backstabbed the Neocons. That's a Jewish 5 star general, talking shit about Bush as if everything was planned by Bush.

They also shat on McCain, because they were full on the Obma/Hillary train schedule.

Now they regret pushing away the Neocons, because they need the Neocons to grab back the GOP.

Bill who?

He going to break out his buttbuddy egg mcmuffin again?
Maybe their fluffer can write about in Newsweek between seizures.

This is a psy-op they're on the same team.

A literal war machine, mind you. Gotta get that oil.

Attached: FC93E0EB-B019-4DF9-93AF-2EB4C4E9661D.png (1198x1597, 755K)

>>>>Even conservatives are turning on Trump.
Those are not conservatives, those are faggots who deep throat corporations.
You need to stop huffing air freshner and snorting bath salts.

>Obfuscation. Neoliberalism and (((neocons))) are unrelated
This user gets it. For those that don't, let me explain.

Neolibs: Open borders, Globalism, endless wars, Creeping Fascism, Blue
Neocons: Open borders, Globalism, endless wars, Creeping Fascism, Red

See the difference?

Attached: 1531005733923.png (869x344, 75K)

underrated

Attached: 131241265136.png (640x433, 292K)

How blind in your own conspiracy theories do you have to be to believe this? I'm not saying Trump is completely based but he's clearly on a different team then fucking Bill Kristol otherwise we'd have invaded Iran already.

Attached: wtf pepe.jpg (500x441, 22K)

Well Trump appointed people like John Bolton, Mike Pompeo and Nikki Hayley. He is already funding protests in Iran, sold weapons to Saudis he said he wouldn't and bombed Assad which he said he wouldn't and something which Obama refused to do. There are quite a few necons who oppose Trump yet he seems to be acting in their interests. What exactly is he doing that opposes neocon interests?

I'm still suprised they get away with this, but if whites tried that they'd sperg out.

No exceptions.

Attached: 1531455362073m.jpg (1024x607, 96K)

People have seen what they can do. Outside of fundraising off of people like Obama and Hillary, it isn’t much. Now we’re seeing what Trump is doing and it’s astonishing. I hope we have a Trump in the White House for the rest of my lifetime. Anyone who feels trolled by that statement can go choke to death for all I care.

Attached: B4983A4B-52E3-4EC6-9A30-F1CE0AD49FF7.jpg (796x757, 299K)

i know this sounds like a typical pol post when i say this, but it's actually verifiable fact. you can look at the wikipedia page for "neoconservative".
the neocons ARE the jews.

Remember when they tried to fuck over Trump with that mormon guy in Utah?

Good times.

>Carvile
>Podesta
>Kristol

What a bunch of over the hill nobodies. The only one worthy of respect is Carvile, but Jesus, talk about irrelevance.

What the cunt said. Blacks voted like 92% in favor of Hildawg.

Attached: IMG_1508.jpg (600x669, 70K)

I miss the #NeverTrump side arc

What is wrong with those people? Trump is in charge, not them. And we aren't funding anything in Iran right now, unlike the billions Obama was funneling them. We haven't escalated any conflicts, though we throw bluster around and it has worked well, so what are you complaining about? Nothing is playing into the neocon's hands. I bet you were one of those freaking out about WWIII in Syria last week which, once again, didn't happen since Trump is not a neocon nor neocon supporter.

Also, bomb Assad? One empty airs trip and then three empty plants is nothing. It shows we -could- bomb, if we wanted to, and that we are not push overs who will sit back and let him do anything, but those gestures were small and not damaging to Assad. Obama bombed the snot out of Assad's government forces and funded ISIS, so I don't know where you are getting your talking points from.

Every (((media))) personality wants to jump in once they saw Trump won. None of them have the balls to do things themselves the first time like Mr.Trump did. President Trump should say that in a speech that these people are simply imposters and riding on his success from a popular personality to President.

>Its over says increasingly nervous (((man))) for the 6 millionth time this year

>kike neocon's ideal candidate is a literal war machine
I'm not surprised.