Why the fuck Japanese man have to date with Japanese woman?

Why the fuck Japanese man have to date with Japanese woman?

I mean, We can import foreign male to date with Japanese girls. Therefore, population will increase again. Right?

Attached: bigstock-Map-Of-Japan-And-Japanese-Flag-1191275.jpg (900x675, 76K)

Well isn't that why you are teaching English in Japan? How much nipper puss puss you smash smash over there?

We need to import dolphin bulls to impregnate japanese women. Admit it Jow Forums, dolphins are the epitome of masculinity, they evem have their own rape gangs.

Yes, Naruto. Let me in so I can impregnate your women.

Attached: viking.jpg (927x1200, 907K)

Japan can be quite a peaceful place. It's better to keep it nigger and Muslim free and let japs gonna jap

Right

I bet you wish you mattered. That you could troll this easily. But you don't. And you can't. You've lost - our president beat you. You're a minority, because you're wrong, and you're too stupid to even know it. Look at you. You're here wasting your life to try and bother us. Lol. We've won.

How bout you get rid of muzzie sand niggers impregnating your women first.

Well then the kids are no longer Japanese

sorry, we only accept male. not shemale. swede-kun :3

>t. butthurt ESOL teacher that didn't get the pussy paradise he thought he would.

Attached: 29739146_231833550893486_3330018303572705280_n.jpg (750x747, 57K)

>Why the fuck Japanese man have to date with Japanese woman?
Seeing as how you have a Japan flag I'm gonna guess you've been able to look out your window. Not many other options in terms of women.

mutts cant breed outside of USA

you have imouto? send me pics

You are not Japanese.
The map has none-Japanese territory.
Any Japanese notices it and never use the map.

Okay I have a Japanese ex whose been chatting ms up recently. My question for you op... why don't you want to date Japanese woman? What's the catch? What's wrong with them? Is she gonna stop having sex with me after a couple years? Is she gonna take my kids?

Do tell.

Why do you not want*

I will happy impregnate asian women to turn them into anime.

Jesus, Shinya, can't you put your 3DS down for a minute and pump a thick load into a maid or something?

Attached: 846352.jpg (852x1280, 36K)

Yes, importing niggers is the only way out.

If you don't pump an asian bitch with cum, from Naruto you'll become Fagamoto Suckymoto.