Is cat poop redpilled?

is cat poop redpilled?

Attached: 39445731CBE640B3A9D40AB9367A6200.jpg (1242x1495, 839K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC117239/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19356869
youtube.com/watch?v=6zbsUtQL4nY
aac.asm.org/content/aac/39/1/137.full.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes it could also reduce your fear of jumping off a cliff. who cares? shitbox owners should be castrated

So CNN is really shit news... I see...

>want to own cat
>scared of getting cat-aids
Fug. Guess I'll get a bunny instead

Bunnies are delicious

>purposefully infecting yourself with a mind altering disease
Enjoy dying in a car crash
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC117239/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19356869

I've heard of that, Toxoplasmosis or something

>implying bunnies don't carry diseases
Just don't be a total retard, and you'll be fine with any pet.

>tfw cat ladies are the real ruling elite

Eat cat shit if you want to up your chances of dying in a motorcycle crash at top speed.

>Doing your daily 13 hour shift in your wage cage
>*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT*
>"MIND-IMPROVEMENT PROTOCOL INITIATED"
>A large, tubby cat wobbles over onto a tiny elevator next to your cage and hops up on top onto the designated shitting funnel
>An self-guiding tube is forced into your mouth and you are made to swallow the runny tubby cat shit

Attached: 1536596175288.png (1418x1112, 623K)

Can confirm that having a cat is good.
I used to be scared shitless about a meteor falling on earth, or the sun suddenly exploding or that somebody would threw an atomic bomb by accident. Now after having a cat for over 10 years I don't care anymore. If it happens it happens.

Taxoplasmosis is the main cause of liberalism and white guilt. People have been warning you all for years and every single time you say it's bullshit, well now you have the brain parasite infested people telling you join them and get the parasite.

Taxoplasmosis has been proven to change your personality. It's a nasty parasite that lives in your brain, it's not too big of a stretch to figure that the parasite is trying to find ways to reproduce by tricking more and more people into getting infected. This brain parasite is on par with jews in terms of the damage it does to the world.

This has been known for centuries. The fairy tale Puss in Boots is an allegory of this.

False.
High toxoplasmosis countries = Brazil, France
Low Taxoplasmosis countries = Germany (Most disgusting country on earth)

The conclusion is clear, toxoplasmosis is redpilled and increases test.

There's more taxoplasmosis in an ounce of raw meat than in an entire litterbox full of cat shit.

Bacteria isn't bad for you. We're literally teeming with bacteria. Bacteria is in fact good for you. Eat more raw meat.

Yeah
You get infected by reading the name

Don't you fucking idiots see????

T. Gondii makes you a fucking NPC.
Gas the furkikes, free humanity!!

No. Lessened fear/disgust response leads to liberalism and the destruction of societies.

Based.

Ummm are they suggesting people get toxoplasmosis?

>T. Gondii

>It eats your soul

cats truly are evil

WE

Attached: Screenshot_2017-06-21-07-40-30-1.png (720x1035, 497K)

WUZ

Sarcasm aside, this is actually very sad.

fucking christ

AHAHHAHAHA fucking burger education
Toxoplasmosis is not a bacteria you fucking brainlet.

Hmm why am i getting connection error for update but refresh works.

Yeah it turns you into a homosexual schizo, so most deffs based and redpilled

>there are people on Jow Forums
>RIGHT NOW
>who don’t think they are in the end of days

If you only knew how bad things could truly get.

Attached: 4C89AF81-D4B7-4616-9B7A-A80618886D20.jpg (1569x1092, 422K)

Tragically underrated.

Attached: ACFA032C-2488-4734-B95B-DBDCFC8BDBC8.png (646x595, 280K)

How is that not a proof that CNN is completely retarded? Will normies ever learn

You going to show me the bible that they are soaking in olive oil and a ginger cow to prove the end times?

>Literally telling people to eat cat poop
The absolute state of CNN

Attached: f1s1wz5d1xqz.gif (300x225, 2.71M)

>Brazil teaches students about toxoplasmosis in school
Hmmm...

Cats were taken in high regard not because of toxoplasmosis infection but by the simple fact they kept rodents at bay. If there were no cats some civilizations would've had a hard time if at all to store food.

It’s a fucking protective barrier to reduce insurance costs you fucking retard. You are as hopeless as someone who sees a construction worker wearing a hard hat and thinks that makes them oppressed.

Get a cat.

No. I was told not to.
Why do you ask?

Both the parasite and the cats existed beside humans on the dawn of civilisation. And with every civilisation since. Due to their role, they were granted unprecedented freedom compared to any other animal: a princess' bedroom, the Temple's holy sanctum, food and weapons storage.

It is safe to say that whatever effect they had was applied to humans since immemorial.

you are aware that pregnant women are told to avoid cat litter because of toxoplasmosis...right?

Does sex ed not exist in the USA?

They're really going all in at this point, huh?

Attached: 1530350846925.png (1279x880, 134K)

You should get a pig.

Interesting you should bring that up.
Cat veneration goes hand in hand with the downfall of civilizations.

Furthermore, cats were not domesticated like dogs, they crept into human civilization like a jew.

just say no

Attached: tommy.jpg (265x190, 5K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6zbsUtQL4nY

>infecting yourself with a brain parasite is a GOOD thing, here's why it matters

I want to get off this ride

Attached: 1534881389716.jpg (437x431, 28K)

Nigger are you fully fucking illiterate?

there are papers on the topic of toxoplasmosis and natal exposure.

There is evidence that exposure while in the womb increases homosexuality in males.
Interesting that the USA and Brazil (highest tranny freak populations) have so many faggots.

The CDC in the US also considers toxoplamosis to be one of three serious parasitic infections

KANGZ

Attached: 6759936-bast-bastet-or-bast-is-the-name-commonly-used-by-scholars-today-to-refer-to-a-feline-goddess (975x1300, 275K)

>fully fucking illiterate
>posting on an English language board

>fully illiterate
You sir are the king of the dunces. A true pea brained faggot.

>Interesting you should bring that up.
Interesting that you do not address the point made.

>Cat veneration goes hand in hand with the downfall of civilizations.
No, and pic related.

>Furthermore, cats were not domesticated like dogs, they crept into human civilization like a jew.
They became our ally and friend in life, and not our slave. Are you only capable of a Master-slave relations?

Attached: 4db.png (860x650, 60K)

For example the anglos and the black death.
anglos hate cats.

>Mr. Billionaire is just trying to reduce the insurance cost, you fucking retard!
>working in a cage in 'area full of automated robots' is the future, you hopeless retard! It's just like a construction work!

I swear, these mongrels will doom as all

No fear of hygiene and social norms

you cat faggots love to defend your vermin.
You should get tested vlad, I am pretty sure it is not only Krokrodil fucking up your brain.

>never read about egypt, Cleopatra and Mafdet

>black death.
Actually was a good thing because it culled most of the european population and jump started technological progress. We'd probably be 1830s tier in 2018 if there was no black death.

>being so illiterate you think you can correct someone in a language you don’t even know
Wew.

Attached: D09E8205-EBCC-4F50-B950-5A1679259E04.jpg (499x499, 108K)

The cage costs more money than no cage, you fucking retard.

i rember several years ago stumbling on the youtube genre of bunnies fucking cats. undoubtedly it happens somewhat regularly; owners film it and then post it on youtube.

Egypt had a cat godess throughout its' existence. Your point is?
I don't even own a cat you silly goose, try using some actual evidence and reasoning instead of brainless insults next time.

Thank you for posting that. I'm watchin through all of it now.
Pretty hot desu

>homosexuals are 10% of population
no. gay men are 1-2%. 3% at most. all of LGBT is no more than 6%.

Yes, because Brazil and France are clearly the pinnacle of white civilization you fucking retard.

you only get it if your cat has the parasite AND you eat its cat poop

Okay, but how many different cats poop do I have to eat to be sure?

Basically it turns you into an NPC. All item vendors are NPCs, great for business.

It's quality not quantity. It's like when you tried to get pozzed and you found that you could sleep with hundreds of white guys without getting it but the first nigger gave you 25 STDs.

>sees a construction worker wearing a hard hat and thinks that makes them oppressed.

I'm wearing a hard hat right now and I'm feeling a bit oppressed, desu

If your cat is free to go outside to hunt the mice that carry the parasite, it most likely shits outside too, freeing you from the responsibility of handling it.

>The parasite Toxoplasma gondii infects 30–60% of humans worldwide. Latent toxoplasmosis, i.e., the life-long presence of Toxoplasma cysts in neural and muscular tissues, leads to prolongation of reaction times in infected subjects.
> Human latent toxoplasmosis leads to prolongation of reaction times and changes in personality profiles
>The increased seroprevalence of toxoplasmosis in victims of traffic accidents suggested that the subjects with latent toxoplasmosis had significantly higher risk of traffic accidents than non-infected subjects.

fpbp

Attached: 1526086773145.jpg (700x377, 142K)

I’m not gay, faggot. I’m just a curious user willing to eat a sufficient amount of cat shit.

tl;dr
Catfags suck at videogames.

>and here's why that's a good thing!
kys catfag

D-does it say how to get rid of it?

Attached: 1522512369762.jpg (604x613, 51K)

Pyrimethamine and sulfadiazine are used to treat acute toxoplasmosis but they have no effect on the life-long cysts.
aac.asm.org/content/aac/39/1/137.full.pdf
>Pyrimethamine and sulfadiazine act on the proliferative stage of the parasite but not on cysts in tissues. The eradication of cysts is very important because of the risk of developing chorioretinitis later in life

How do you know that you've got toxoplasmosis? I've never lived with cats but god damn my reaction time is becoming worse.

You take a blood test that detects whether you have antibodies for the parasite.