Has Christianity benefited the world?

>giant religious wars
>ethnic cleansing of South & Latin America by the Spanish
>burning witches
>crusades
>all the wars for Israel
>ignorance

The only thing that would tip Christianity in the positive side is claiming the Renaissance for themselves, but I have doubts about this

Attached: 1492038815166.jpg (1414x2000, 525K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6brYSXysdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally nothing wrong with any of these things.

/thread

>OP is a big time faggot

well ignorance is bad in some cases

Probably a pagan fag

Exactly, without a philosophy of the world which is transcendent in nature having wars to achieve particular objectives is not evil because there is no evil

fpbp

Attached: 1497031020782.jpg (720x720, 45K)

>there are people who call themselves christian that do bad things
congratulations retard but this discovery isnt a means to an end, be a little more nuanced

I'll agree with you there.

>giant religious wars
>ethnic cleansing of South & Latin America by the Spanish
>burning witches
>crusades

All good things?

Another thing is that people during those times were so desensitized to death that they actually celebrated and enjoyed war. I'm a staunch jingoist.

Did you just agree OP listed "bad things". What forum is this.

League wars ended up creating secular government. Crusades were awesome except the 4th, but that was Venetian kikery. Indians got dicked by spandiards, not genocides. Wars for Israel are for cheap, not Jesus.

>sending your retarded white kids to die for the Jews is a good thing
what the fuck are you saying connor? also isn't your country VERY pro Palestine?

kinda sounds like skynet made a christian mod for the matrix and i'm not gonna go along with it pal
youtube.com/watch?v=F6brYSXysdU

Attached: 1536634257417.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

When he said wars for Israel I assumed he meant for the holy lands. I fucking despise kikes don't get me wrong.

>war and death are good things
not today satan

Religion has benefited the world, it just doesnt anymore and im not sure if Christianity ever has, (yes it still benefits some individuals but im talking about humanity as a whole).

Lol at first I thought this was a
> le based Christianity
thread
> thread

the crusades are one of the few redeeming martial pursuits of European christianity, even if their purpose was to conquer some shitskin holy land in judea

they would be redeeming had more than 1 out of 9 succeeded

Chooked

How many people didn't do bad shit because of religious conviction, the answer is yes.

You are completely retarded as far as historical knowledge, friendo. Christianity brought charities, hospitals, universities among many other innovations in addition to its central message of loving ones neighbor that literally did not exist before it. The Renaissance itself was largely due to the fall of Christian Byzantium when its scholars and learning went west to escape invasions. Everything good in Western Civilization proceeds from it. Thats why its turning to shit now- because of morally degenerate faggots like you

It has given us the best form of art known - baroque

You're confusing Catholicism with Christianity.

eh the spirit is what counts to me, especially of the first one, the others were more forgettable, you don't see Europeans waging true Holy wars every day, especially christians

Attached: 1532279776908.png (657x527, 168K)

The true Israel is the collective spirit of those who accept Christ.

Jesus died for everyone, even fags like OP.

>it's another anti-religious thread full of people who have no clue at all about history or said religion

you tell me

Attached: oh.jpg (3508x2480, 681K)