Why Hasn’t Trump Deported Them All?

liveleak.com/view?t=azaiY_1532089342

Reminder: Democrats want to import millions more of these savages.

Attached: 7A49675D-A9C4-4C7C-8C73-CFD08C656E6C.png (1242x2208, 3.52M)

based spic puncher
he's probably dead. one down.

He's done more in the past year than had been done in decades. God bless him and help us all to keep him.

Not watching. Description of video?

Spic beats the shit out of sleeping spic. Sleeping spic wakes up but looks like he’s suffered a traumatic brain injury.

just watch it you fuckin spic lover

Attached: spic punch.webm (202x360, 2.92M)

saw this on the gif board the other day, context is apparantly the beaner over there was caught getting high withe assaulter s ladies/daughters/what have yous

Dont be a fucking pussy. If you want to know watch the video

guy sleeping.. random guy comes in.. 3 full power punches to the face while he's sleep.. about 20 punches to his stomach after.. guy on bed starts gaining consciousness but while having a seizure.. the guy starts heavy slapping, stomping and punching again until he's KOd completely.

He has permanent brain damage or dead

shit reason

He has but the Dems keep holding up the wall and they just come right back in.

Democrats are people who want better food. :^)

Republicans want them too

Cuck

Not for much longer, if they want to continue to be elected.

hearing him wail like a child bothered me fuck you

they'll go work on K street lobbying

like Petraeus

No one on /gif/ knows the context, stupid. Don't heed the speculations of those underage retards

I don't think he has brain damage or something. He is probably on opioids and doesn't really know what's going on.

>>>/reddit/
literally a cuckold

you dumb cunt
tasteless sociopathy was never what this board was about

>tasteless sociopathy was never what this board was about
get the fuck off my board

Attached: fucking dirty gypo.webm (528x400, 989K)

>Isis guy with a conscience
What's your m.o., dude?

Attached: 1536028169660.jpg (579x368, 56K)

>guy is gangbanger and does all the drugs he was supposed to sell

>runs to America

AYE I'M SEEKING ASYLUM

>get the fuck off my board
when did you flood in? during the fucking election?

You must be a nigger.

You are thinking of /b/ user.

yeah, le donalders and their based black men totally brought that shit with them

Attached: YOU WIN.png (1131x887, 882K)

The only bit of context I was able to find was on plebbit. These two spics had some disagreement. Spic puncher had spic sleeper’s friends get him messed up on xanax. Spic puncher showed up and layed down a beating. Spic sleeper died in the hospital sometime in July. It’s clear that after his arms turn outwards he’s suffered a traumatic brain injury and has no control over his movements.

>graphic: man brutally beaten whilst sleeping might contain content that is not suitable for all ages

glad they warned the kids, wouldn't want them to stumble on this accidentally

Attached: Screenshot_20180917-114807~2.png (1060x752, 91K)

Non-hispanic whites also murder people like this y'know.

THIS

for years they keep claiming a woman in a particular flashing webm is a prostitute because she offers to help the guy who flashes bis dick at her. They have no proof whatsoever but keep the claims up to this day.

My kids browse liveleak all the time. I only let them watch the children's section of course.

lol

Attached: Snímka.png (689x118, 9K)

so this was in the United States?
at least the puncher is going to jail

They had to put that in, because all the videos of niggers killing people turned the site into Jow Forums lite and it scared away their advertisers

That's not nice. That guy in black didn't have a good upbringing.

Well why dont y'all post some then?

Lol, spics are such fucking cowards. Gotta attack a guy in his sleep.

>some disagreement
Well, who was right?
What was the disagreement?
>¡Pendejo! Earth is fucking Round!

realy that is how It goes once one murders someone they either kill one of their relatives or anyone that is more close to the victim and it never stops. damn.

Because trump is a pathetic lameduck who’s basically a male hillary now. I wish America had its own Salvini instead of this neocon asswipe.

Attached: 1F6BA06A-B7D3-41E5-A89B-502A657D1BE6.jpg (609x343, 26K)

>Democrats want to import millions

Daily reminder, they come here for the jobs who are owned primarily by republican voters.

fucking coward indio

based spic, that guy was a indio

i've had worse beatings than that. you're fucking winded for ages, you sip air instead of breathing but everything heals. you just get knocked silly for a while, have a busted lip and maybe a tooth missing or loose and recover. it looks a lot worse than it is as the queer punching isn't punching properly, you get a dude that can punch and that poor dude ain't making a noise or getting up.

Let them in!!

>this was in the United States? at least the puncher is going to ja
really by now he is getting his knees cut off slowly by his men because for one spic doesn't want to die merciless by avenging a beheading

America is truly fucked same in Europe, third world immigration is ruining

He’s dead. His posturing indicates brain stem damage. Even if he survived he’d be a vegetable.

if someone is getting my daughters or wife high on drugs you best believe I'm going to bash their face in

he isn't dead, he recovered. anons posted this months ago.

because hes a con man and republicans are con men who have strung people along for 8 years now with the promise they will get rid of illegals. ever since the 2010 mid terms

if you want to get rid of them you have to join ice and do it yourself like that one guy. fuck paper work shallow graves seem to do the trick

Maybe he should have beat his whore daughters instead

Thanks Dr. Phil

A victim of circumstance. There are two victims in this video.

Attached: kAgNWHB.jpg (554x555, 88K)

Saved. Ev'ry daca shit deserves to live like this.

what loyalty?

LMAO
What a bunch of weak faggots.
His punches look like he hits with the force of a fuckin 10 year old lmao.
These are the "people" that think they are the master race, a bunch of untermensch weaklings hfs lmfao HAHAHAHHAHAHHA!

Attached: bean-flag-shit.jpg (402x195, 58K)