Is Christianity destroying western society, or is it the only hope we have left?

Is Christianity destroying western society, or is it the only hope we have left?

Attached: 3D218431-F6A7-42BD-A020-0A8F1EFD51C0.jpg (505x677, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wwco.com/religion/believe/believe_39.html
youtu.be/KKCiSMNPWbA
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
nationalvanguard.org/2018/06/christianity-a-religion-for-sheep/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtu.be/nlDNrHGUoOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

destroying due to weakness

Can you be more specific? How does Christianity cause weakness?

Degeneracy is inevitable.

Science benefits from fags and retards.

Yes and No.
There was a time we where stronger due to Christianity.
However due to the sexual abuse etc and the Churches allowing Immigration (Tower of Babel anyone?) they have helped Western world get weaker.
They need to return to the roots of Christianity

Christianity never stopped Europe from tearing itself apart, never was shared identity that truly mattered and never created lasting unity between white nations and cultures, so I'd call it irrelevant if something.

>They need to return to the roots of Christianity
So “no” then, right?

If they return to their roots then No but right now they are helping with the demise.
So Yes.

they are helping, but absolutely not the cause
the cause is probably more an abandoning of Christianity and nie the ones left unfortunately try to win them back by fitting in

Look at the people ruining western society?

are they christian, nope, they are either athiests or ethnic jews

No. It’s improving western society. Liberals think it’s destroying society, but that’s based on a misunderstanding of Christianity, believing that it is oppressive. But ironically, western society is built upon many of the values found in Christianity.

Yes of course there are other factors.
Not blaming the churches entirely I am a Christian myself.
But no one is blameless it is a big massive shit storm of reasons why we are now where we are.

You can’t quite see that Christians who have strayed from their roots aren’t Christians, can you? They are as Christian as a meat-eating vegan is vegan.

Yes but sadly they are also in charge.
You know, the Pope and all.
Therefore they are the face of Christianity.
Also all Churches agree that Immigration is good.. Forgetting the story of the tower of Babel.

Its the only hope we have left, but it needs fixing as well before it can fulfill that role.

The problem with Christianity is it's a belief in something that is not true, it relies on faith in a lie and people are now smarter than Christianity allows.

Because transgender libtards cucks are super Christian. Didn't you know this?
Let's all worship a tree or a failed dictator with a silly moustache instead.

Attached: 1535292542635.jpg (588x1024, 86K)

>pope
>Christian

Attached: 2EB32E4D-BB9A-4B0D-8A8A-03C8C203D321.jpg (500x500, 39K)

>hurrrr it needs to be material to be present any good example of how to live

god you fedora cunts are the worst.

Those numbers wow
But yeah the world sees him as one as far as I care the Catholics ruined the entire Christianity faith over 2 thousand years

Neither. The jews are just throwing it under the bus as they have no further utility for it + they're pushing their other tool islam now

Attached: 1537089212383.jpg (720x960, 68K)

So the catch of Christianity is, under Christian rule you can live a fulfilling and safe lifestyle, but you have to also believe in a sky fairy.

Grow up, you can still live with Christian values and not have to embarrass yourself by outright believing in stories written for unintelligent plebs 2000 years ago.

>god damn Hindus ruined the Christian faith
This is essentially what you are saying right now.

"sky fairy"
You guys are so fucking tiresome

Both

>something that is not true
faithlet spotted

No I am saying the Catholics ruined it

Attached: Catholic changed against bible.png (1366x1337, 625K)

Pretty much. People think it was a big deal but actually Europe would have pretty much developped the same with some minor changes. We would have temples with gothic aesthetics in W. Europe and we would have pagan symbols instead or the cross. White nations and peoples would be fighting, conquering, dominating and colonizing for different reasons. Who knows? I think it's an interesting subject

Pics related

Attached: Catholic changed commands.png (1046x544, 81K)

M8, he didn’t even bring that up.
This isn’t even a strawman; I’m not sure what to call it. You are fighting ghosts.

wwco.com/religion/believe/believe_39.html

And this

And I’m saying Hindus ruined it

Are you this dense?

Attached: 0E877E10-CB32-4CF4-AFF5-4D69C84330FE.jpg (645x729, 91K)

Are you?
Why the hell are you blaming the Hindus?
Or are you a Catholic and blaming someone else for your Churches failures?

Are you illiterate, those words are in his post

>only 16 miles away
not far enough holy shit

>ITT: heathens destroying themselves

Christianity does not rate human physical survival highly. Otherwise Christ would have BTFO the execution squad with holy fire and walked. Or at least flipped a switch in Pilates brain, but if anything, he did the opposite. A case could be made for Christianity advocating personal death as the true hope. As for the death of societies - a society that doesn't defend its physical presence isn't particularly resilient. The big question is where should hope reside?

>they are either athiests or ethnic jews
This, Look at how they vote and what they vote for.
What we see now isn't christianity but a bastardization passed off as christianity by nonchristians. Some churches in the west became neutral to win back those from the 70s-90s who wanted all forms of pleasure without any of the consequences or shame it brings.
As o’sullivan’s law says
>Any organization or enterprise that is not expressly right wing will become left wing over time.
This is why we see some churches/"pastors" supporting left winged ideas and not their religion.

Attached: 1479578518658.jpg (3000x2053, 938K)

I’m saying Catholics aren’t Christian you stupid cunt.

You said it in a way that made no sense at all.
Seriously mate look at it again from a different perspective I had no clue that is what you meant.

Men are warping Christianity, making it weak.
In return the church is failing.
If used properly, Christianity has the potential to save the world.

Is anyone else eexperiencing/feeling really negative energy? Almost like impending doom? My head is in a very bad place. Pray for me Christianbros.

>Without understanding that we are all fallen.
>Without understanding that only the Creator governs over us.
>Without understanding that the perfect man sacrificing himself is the perfect tonic to overcome our weakness
>Without understanding that we must fill ourselves with the infinite spirit of the holy ghost to achieve the impossible
Christianity is the only solution for all of man. It is not and should not be limited to the West.

Seventh-Day Adventists think we are now in the end of days so no surprise

What if the annunaki or similar is god, and has the power to see into human minds/hearts/souls. What if "it" judged humans on belief and goodwill?

>the greatest thinkers of two thousand years ago were literal retards, even though they had far less distractions than we do today
How does one fix a person as dumb as (((you)))?

Seventh day is pentecostal right? I used to go there, but the speaking in tongues disturbed me too much. I found home in the southern Baptist faith. I know deacons that are vets and killed commies, are tatted up, and cuss like sailors. Some of the greatest men I ever met.

>Does not rate human survival highly
>Literally gives man dominion over all of Creation
What did God mean by this?

Let the holy ghost fill you with infinite positive energy.

Protestant
If they are speaking in tongues that is not the DA church

SDA church*

Its probably some of the filth and degeneracy I've consumed from here that has got me so down. Read, watched, and looked at a lot of disturbing content in the past 12 hours.

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.

Okay, I remember. It was Foursquare Gospel Church that was speaking in tongues not SDA, my mistake.

Do they persecute Christians in your country?

Please be careful with remembering in the future.
Gibe the wrong church a bad reputation

No different to the persecution they face in the West. I.e. God is banished from schools, etcetera.
More than 85% of South Africa are nominally Christian.

Attached: soon.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

youtu.be/KKCiSMNPWbA

Attached: love.jpg (1920x1064, 868K)

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
nationalvanguard.org/2018/06/christianity-a-religion-for-sheep/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Attached: obstaclechristianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

> christianity destroying society
Lol

Actual christianity is jewish proto-communism/anarchism. Retards may defend their whitewashed, paganized version of it, but they are useful idiots who are ultimately contributing to the west’s demise.

Explicit pacifism, anti-nationalism, and anti-capitalism.

>communism/anarchism
How hard were you dropped on your head?

The fear of socialized homicide is weakness.

Both.
Christianity as a religion has some very powerful and potent teachings, and it can very much save a society and better it.

However, current Church leadership, for the past century or so, has been pure evil, and is destroying both the faith and the faithful.

Spoken like a man who has never read Gregory of Nyssa, Aquinas, Augustine, Calvin, Luther, or any other Christian theologian.

But you are wrong, you fucking retard.

Christianity was invented by the Romans to destroy Germania
It was made to make you a beta
7 crusades later you are Muslims now

Friendly reminder, if you are not a Christian and do not support Christians, pic related is what you're asking for.

Attached: 1535200627858.jpg (1792x1484, 726K)

The EU and the UK are medieval Muslims. The USA are advanced Jews, the reason why they're the most prosperous country.

Whats the best version of the bible to read? Also How does one get closer to god Through prayer? Is it like meditation? If yes how do I learn it?

You fucking idiot, your 1st and 2nd Bible Commandment is basically the same. Catechism of the Catholic Church is necessary because there are pretty bad things in the Bible. For example slavery was obvious for every one writing the Bible. Pope Paul III condemned slavery(Sublimis Deus) in XVIc and you protestants probably have it to this day in some strange "churches". Protestants are not Christians

Honestly, at this point, only the Orthodox Church is pure and untouched. It's the sole reason I converted away from a church full of heretics.

Attached: cross_lg.jpg (415x720, 130K)

It would only protect us if it was a closed society on top not infiltrated by jews or masons. There is no protection from infiltration and no exclusivity, so it fucks us

The only thing keeping me grouned in Christianity is Deuteronomy 23:2, where it is a mongrel(mamzer in Hebrew) may not enter the congregation of the LORD even unto his tenth generation, his whole lineage may not enter into the congregation of the LORD even after 10 generations. Otherwise I would drop Christianity so fast for the storm god.

youtu.be/nlDNrHGUoOQ

Attached: Tocharian goldilocks1.jpg (450x249, 38K)

Where it says*

This.

I'm orthodox, but that doesn't help. Yes the prayers cannot be changed. But the priests are prohibited from saying anything political. They can't talk about the latest pro abortion candidate for instance. They can only pray generally for the president of the US

Have you seen churches with Happy Hannakuh signs out front during the christmas season? Or that have separate services for arabs or chinese to show how fucking international they are? Disgusting

It’s fake and gay. There’s a God but Christianity is fake and full of bullshit artists who are uneducated retards.

The roots of Christianity are Judaism. So yeah, they do

My kids go to a presbytern school. Which was great until they hired lesbians to teach whites about how guilty and privileged they were. It was good until it was infiltrated, and it is easily infiltrated. Christians have no defense system. They equate christianity with being a tolerant doormat

>implying there is anything wrong with well-regulated slavery
most people are mentally slaves. I have seen dozens of people who don't want to do anything on their own and they seek with passion a person who will dictate every single instance of their lives. slavery emerged from the fact that most people can live as slaves and only a few can go against it and live as they want.
Christianity is about giving a chance to the wrong-doers. It literally says that some people, children of satan, are scum and they will suffer, not necessarily only in hell. NT doesn't really overwrite the OT, and remember that once people are fully submerged in their wickedness, God orders a purification by force.
Jesus never really said anything about the political system, except that it's not the most essential part of existence. Just try to not go against the laws unless those laws corrupt you.

While I think niche forms of media creating echo chambers causing extremism, such as Jow Forums, (which is about as cringeworthy as Tumblr, desu, if not way more) is destroying western society, Christianity is pretty stupid.

>Man born in Bethlehem in the year of 0 A.D.
>Named Jesus
>Clearly not a white man
>Warns not to worship false icons
>Romans draw him as white
>People start worshipping white Jesus
>...
>...
>...

Western society is based upon a scam. It's no wonder the most productive countries are the most secular.

Attached: 1535916717166.jpg (779x770, 143K)

Yes! There are too many "turn the other cheek" types in the mainstream churches. Weakness and acquiescence are not virtues, especially for men.

Just because they call themselves christian does not make them christian

Attached: 1532632336761.jpg (410x549, 36K)

>Is Christianity destroying western society, or is it the only hope we have left?

it was infiltrated by jews pretty much since the inception of the religion.

It's not so much that Christianity is good or bad, it's that jews are bad.

The Last Christian died on the Cross

well-regulated slavery? Some kind of feudal state type? Wtf? If a someone seek with passion a person who will dictate every single instance of their lives, its their choice, not the slave-drivers, like it would be back in slavery days.

Fedoras are truly the goddamn walking dead. Over a decade of your inane edgy memes and it's still the same frothing rage and mental masturbation.

Attached: 1517417321367.jpg (1242x810, 104K)

Christianity made the west

Society is less Christian now than ever.
I'll let you morons figure out how that's working.
But we were even WORSE off when we were more Christian. Oh wait....dumb shits.
Trying to argue Christianity has made society worse is a retarded argument at this point.
We tried it your way already. It's not good.

Attached: 1qakaa.jpg (525x350, 82K)

Christianity in it's true form would save our society; the fags must burn and so must the adulterers of this wicked generation but unfortunately most Christians do not support any cleansings of any kind

>Society is less Christian now than ever.
>I'll let you morons figure out how that's working.

pedophile priests.

Christianity is not proof against jewish deception.

The sooner you learn this, the better.

>I would drop Christianity so fast
You were never saved, you fucking snowkike

The latter. Nietzsche was right about the problem, wrong about the solution.

why do you hate your ancestors so much?

Christianity is kind of a red herring in this regard. It is a positive influence, but it won't save the west this time, if the west is to be saved. Ideology doesn't help much to win on a demographic battlefield.

Ironic considering that especially when it comes to Greece, anything after pagan Greece was shit. Even more ironic considering that Christcucks brought MENA Christians into Greece.

I have seen Grecian noses among your people but never among mine.

You serious? The trend is moving away from Christianity. Western society is being destroyed because there is nothing telling anyone that they are disgusting sinners. With Christianity pushed out the thought of telling someone to cut the bullshit immediately triggers them.