Ok Jow Forums what do you think of hbomberbong?

Ok Jow Forums what do you think of hbomberbong?

Attached: 200px-HBG_main.jpg (200x223, 7K)

he's alright for a soiboi, doesn't release enough videos though

Wasn't he a former member of Metokur?

He's gay and very liberal. Also a quarter Jewish.

Didn’t he rape a child

I really want him to release his manifesto on why games would be better under communisim.

Because I'm sure it's coming and it's gonna be delicious.

I want to watch him handwave the fact that the only notable game from a communist country is tetris and it was only available to an extremely small subset of computer researchers and even they weren't supposed to play it.

I want him to explain how computer graphics are supposed to improve when consumer spending is destroyed.

I want him to justify his decision to spend his time cranking it and making onions videos instead of getting involved writing a GNU/rpg for the OpenMW engine or writing stories and level designing for xonotic or any of the other libre games that are slowly dying because of steam greenlight.

I want him to explain why Cuba isn't producing games even though it has the least censored internet (really an extended pirate lan) of any communist country.

I'm sure he's started it, and I'm sure all the failed scripts and cuts haven't quite clued him in to his next shocking life lesson.

Attached: 1536563701171.jpg (576x702, 65K)

Yep.

He's a fucking retard and he argues like a woman

>Wasn't he a former member of Metokur?
>Also a quarter Jewish.
source?

tries too hard to be funny. probably doesn't get laid.

Fun Fact: Mister Metokur and hbomberguy used to write troll articles for the same website: metokur.org

Seems crazy to think that this guy has become such an sjw.

She's cute.

Majority of low test Jow Forums chinlets could probably knock this guy out with one punch. Pathetic excuse of a man

i watched video about Golden One. doesn't really have any substance, especially when coming from a faggot that screams soi.

We went to the same uni, he was on my gf's course. He messaged her a few times, she thought he was an annoying factor.

*faggot

I predicted you’d make this post before I clicked auto-update

Destiny was considered to be an edgy far right racist like 3 years ago. Now he's like an SJW communist liberal, the overotn window has shifted.

A gay, weak, jawlet that is a bleeding heart communist, why is it always like that? It's always the weakest of them all who is the communist, BLM supporter, drinks onions and all that jazz. Does it have correlation with testosterone, beacuse you don't see a lot of normal regular guys who are communies or some kind of crypto closeted commie.

Communists*

>tries dunking on my bro golden one
>Fails

Fvucking manlet

You'd think given Metokur's shared history with hbomber that Sargon would have had some juicy dirt. Nope.

Btw, these professional trolls are often legit psychopaths/sociopaths and it makes perfect sense that they would mostly go SJW. It's a great grift, now they are making big money destroying random people's lives on the internet.

bump

Dark Souls 2 is shit and he got btfo by that multi part series examining his vid

Pseudo-intellectual communist.

irrelevant window licker Jow Forums unrelated, sage

Attached: perfect left.jpg (896x1523, 651K)

He's a faggot.

Attached: OP in 1985.png (471x411, 113K)