There's no Sudanese crime proble-

theage.com.au/melbourne-news/are-sudanese-people-over-represented-in-victoria-s-crime-statistics-20180904-p501qx.html

Attached: sudan_offenders.png (1021x685, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/06/06/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-refugee-policy-and-the-african-crime-plague-part-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Africans aren't viole-

Attached: african_assault.png (1037x690, 50K)

Every single time

Attached: african_robbery.png (1026x678, 49K)

do murder now

I'm genuinely amazed that they're worse than Somalis. Those fuckers are the niggers of niggers.

That's some real ooga booga countries there OP what did you expect

Fuck the green wedge. Why can't these cunts get homes in the green wedge?

Don't you love how (((they))) put those graphs on the last tab where you really have to look for them?

Is data racist now?

Attached: 1533078736219.png (929x768, 55K)

These stats are more like it. As someone who lives here and knows what is happening this feels like what we are going through.

>offenders by country of birth
Lol, so this only counts first gen immigrants.

Every single nation that has accepted any migrants is having problems with them. Of course this means that the countries they have moved to are racist.... the rage.

Yep. Reading the comments on the source article, it's pretty clear people are sick of journalists telling them what they should think here. First bit of honest reporting I've seen on this issue. Very rare for the Australian media.

When you import Africans you import Africa. Why is that so difficult for leftists to understand?

ive heard people say sydney has the same amount of sudanese as melbourne but you never hear about the sydney ones committing crime. is it just that its a drop in an ocean of piss in western sydney crimes or is it because of better policing and harsher judges who arent as afraid to be perceived as "racist" for actually sending refugees to prison?

What would be the behavior of a creature that was a hybrid between Sudanese and abo?

probably be just be a sudanes guy with a substance abuse problem.

that article was written by a man named Craig Butt

I'm out in Blacktown at the moment (God help me...), and it's the Islanders keeping the niggers in check. The Lebs/various wogs keep the Islanders in check, and the AFP look after the wogs. The Abos and white trash are a rule unto themselves though.

I don't understand the purpose of importing Africans to Australia. They're useless for anything other than croc food.

On behalf of New Zealand, I apologise for all the disgusting maoris committing crime in Australia.

If Australia wanted to get these numbers down you'd grant visas based on ethnicity instead.

Attached: 1532573134348.png (740x410, 703K)

They're useless to Australians, maybe.

What happened to Western Civilization? We were so much wiser a century ago.

Attached: atrjatra.png (474x277, 339K)

At least they're not as bad as Sugandese people

>I'm out in Blacktown at the moment

im dont like going any further west than lidcombe if i can help it. gets too spooky. ive heard blacktown is a high crime area. there used to be some africans in my suburb but they all seemed to disappear a few years ago. probably got locked up or they moved out to blacktown.

chupas mis cojones

>I don't understand the purpose of importing Africans to Australia.

its so some politicians can feel good about themselves.

Jesus Christ. Whats going on with Samoans?

It's because they figured it's easier to negate your vote than to earn it.

>the chart is horribly distorted and stretched because of Africans
>if you remove them the highest is 4

How the fuck did anyone come to the conclusion that accepting anyone from the African continent was going to be a good idea?

I recall the last time ausfag media picked this up they dropped it because the police said the data had been interpreted incorrectly (they didn't explain how)

That's a damn good way of putting it.

Replacing voters is easier than convincing voters. The left despises democracy because it impedes their agenda.

>Whats going on with Samoans?

most of them are hulk sized so its easy for them to commit crime. a lot are very christian and family orientated but some copy african american thug culture and think theyre gangsters. im surprised tongans arent also on that list.

i forgot about that. immigrants tend to vote for left wing parties. left parties import more immigrants, they get more votes.

A lot of them bash their wives.

Wtf it’s literally one in 10

That totally looks like a cock and balls.
Sudanese are blacker than black, most abos I've met are at least halfies and also have some restraint from crime.

Haha seems like Africans and Muslims commit a lot of crime look and Indians and Asians XD

The people who run shit want a social cataclysm at the time of their choosing. They want death and destruction; but that's not what they tell naive puppet leftist politicians (some of whom are idealists while others are just ambitious sociopaths).
No, they tell them, "These people will vote for you! It's the only way we can offset these stubborn, stupid Aussies who fail to understand our dreams of liberal Utopia!"
Said puppet politicians then take the blame later, but the damage is already done.

Attached: 1537130562360.gif (400x225, 584K)

Obligatory the Jews did this
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/06/06/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-refugee-policy-and-the-african-crime-plague-part-1/

Attached: 1528038375720.jpg (568x480, 43K)

They're literally just bringing people in to kill you.
It's just that simple.

There may not be a Sudanese problem, but what about the Suckondese?

AI be racist
Cuz dey poor n need dat money cuz whites