Bong here. after /makingit/ in crypto i want to move country... but there is literally nowhere to go...

bong here. after /makingit/ in crypto i want to move country... but there is literally nowhere to go. Every country is a shitskin country or is too dangerous for someone with money apart from USA, Canada, New Zealand, Scandinavia, Australia.

USA is filled with niggers and the immigrant problem is also probably going to get worse. there are a tonne of homeless people there as well compared to the UK.
New Zealand is pretty racist apparantly so cant go there (am halfcast and its obvious)
Scandinavia looks like its also about to suffer from a refugee problem, as is the rest of europe.

So the only places left are Australia and Canada...
so what do.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 10.36.38.png (830x966, 992K)

Kys

Antarctica.

>halfcast
you can move to ongobongo land tyrone

Kosovo. Best choice for you.

>shitskin
>won't move to shitskin country
kys nigger

Kys

Move to Sweden and finance the nordic resistance movement

We don't want you here.
IMO pick a nice spot in South America

tell me your secrets

Attached: 4L_sWFHkJL8.jpg (550x550, 48K)

Unironic btw, Sweden will most likely be the first one to do 180 and throw the shitskins out, have no real ties to the allies from WW2, not occupied, never had any relatives die to the nazis, strong historical ties with germany, strong natsoc movement and dying mainstream media.
Also have political havoc right now, the liberal democracy is collapsing and something will take its place.

Try wakanda

Iceland isn't too bad. The people are naive as fuck, but they're not attractive to the hordes, so not much trouble. I'm planning on going there, with Estonia as second on my list.

Unless you look like the pic..
Fuck off we're full.
But yeah Australia is fucked

why do Euros always make sweeping generalizations about the US? You know how big the US is, how states have individual laws and governments of their own, and how different each state is? It's not one big block of land with identical fat cowboys eating cheeseburgers

Attached: 1510685257245.jpg (721x767, 102K)

Fuck off we're full!

Attached: 1532643976280.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Japan? Hi-tech, no crime, polite and clean. Not sure about fukushima tho.

Iceland or Switzerland

Many choices. Leave those cucked Anglo countries alone, try:
Hong Kong
Taiwan
Japan
CHYNA
After all, English are actually Chinese.

Attached: English.jpg (377x600, 36K)

Do you even have an loicense for that?

Attached: 1529918631358.gif (308x290, 290K)

we have enough failure white trash roaming around as is, don't need anymore unless you're a swaggin German-bro with Aryan features

>So the only places left are Australia and Canada...
If you're a white brit move to Newfoundland! the culture is the closest to Britain of the Canadian Provinces and we need new people from the mother country to offset the nogs and wogs Justine Trucuck is trying to settle here (luckily they usually get fed up with white-guilt free newfies and move to Toronto after a year or two)

Attached: ode-to-newfoundland-cover.jpg (500x669, 90K)

Stay in Bongistan please.

>making it in crypto
>making it

pick one

>am halfcast and its obvious
shit sorry didn't read the whole post when I responded. Don't come to Newfoundland. Move to Zimbabwe.

Attached: seal.jpg (494x429, 25K)

>halfcast

what type of halfcast?
dindu?
poo?
chingchong??

scotland idiot

because govt power

no way fag
If that was the case your nationalistic party wouldn't be under 20%. Well, you might try separation, if there's a region with high percentage of nationalistic views.

Go to an African country and become a facist warlord.
Practice a eugenics program and try and create an African master race.

why don't you wanna live a country where people actually value liberty, like Thai? Sorry but all the countries you listed have become 1984-esque shitholes. Why a person with integrity would pay their taxes is beyond me.

fuck off we're full.

nobody likes british in australia, you're all arrogant.

>half cast

Move to brazil to the rest of the mutts.
Why do you think you are welcome in the west?

Attached: 1529220117897.jpg (1024x737, 143K)

I did a study on this. Looked at all countries, world bank figures.

Charted standard of living, gini coefficient, weather/environment, crime rates, technological advancement.

You know where came out top?

Uruguay.

For what it's worth.

Do not confuse with Paraguay, which is a shithole and has very bad numbers.

So I would say Uruguay + remote working + holding money in a stable currency = your best bet. Also have you seen the women?

straya and canda are not immune to the rapeugees. move to a place where you can at least have a shot at defending yourself. move to the US. get in the rural areas and youll love it

Attached: 1522517628465.jpg (727x514, 91K)

>halfcast
A what?

Go Canada

>1 post by this ID
/nupol/ at it again.

You have to go back

There is nowhere to go. Personally I would go to a South East Asian country with a view of the pacific ocean. And lives a few years there. They are not White so it would be kind of boring, so take a girlfriend or wife with you. Watch out for land leeches and parasites they eat weird shit in Asia. If you are White they will worship the ground you walk on.

Attached: 1519215487002.jpg (1167x778, 179K)

>/makingit/ in crypto
After making it the the lottery.

>Android 18

Switzerland?

>but there is literally nowhere to go
>am halfcast and its obvious
yeah your destination is obvious
>>>/oven/

China,Japan,Australia...Eastern Europe:)))

FPBP

>USA is filled with niggers
Niggers only make up 13% of the population and they mostly self-segregate.