Well Jow Forums?

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: CDBB0357-70F0-47D5-9A03-357685474B76.jpg (800x1089, 223K)

>WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS
lol fuck off

That 'll works if peoples were as smart as cells

Muslims are the cancer cells.

Yeah, it's not the alt right that are reproducing uncontrollably and consuming resources selfishly. Goddamn the left sucks at meming.

We’ve got a few cancer cells that have appeared

>all cells are equal
top kek

The Far Side inspired a generation of retards.

It's about time these bigoted red blood cells let in the equal cancer cells into their body. I mean, you're not a cell realist, are you?

>reproduce like crazy
>mooch of welfare of body
>don't contribute anything

those cancer cells are a metaphor for a certain demographic

when did it become taboo to say people aren't equal?
>usain bolt can run faster than me than running, but we're equal so he's not actually better than me at running he just has some sort of privilege

>All cells are equal
>All cells need each other
>Fuck cancer cells

These sentences are right next to each other. How didn't the author instantly realise the utter redatardation in his own argumentation?

>we're all equal and we need eachother

breaks apart here...

me.

Cringed hard

#CancerCellLivesMatter

>SJW cell thinks it's useful
No, you're the cancer.

Attached: 1510468992603.png (294x256, 136K)

>Muh appendix is just as important as muh spinal cord.
This is one of those odd blue pills that becomes red to anyone who actually thinks about it.

Leftists are cancer? Who knew besides anyone normal and sane?

This is a comic not a meme...

>Some cells are better than others
Correct
>We are all equal and need each other
Incorrect
>If we let cancer cells do whatever they want, it will destroy us all
Correct

What exactly is the argument of this comic? I'm totally lost bros

Does the artist realise that this comic can be appropriated by the right into an anti-borders comic?

If this was made in earnest then im literally killing myself

Attached: 1494451321065.png (480x360, 148K)

cancer cells = jews

Attached: 0fed02e4f2216ea5762addcf8c173a04488406eaecea30fe16bc77c6571154a1.png (1002x669, 492K)

Is the Left finally waking up?

Attached: 1537183250458.jpg (800x1089, 219K)

Society is nowhere near as close in coherence as an organism and our ability to ensure the right conditions for all the "cells" is lacking to say the least
Maybe in the far future we will merge as one hyperorganism, but for now the analogy is extremely premature in its assumptions

>wow these cancer cells sure are multiplying
>perhaps we shouldn't subsidise their lifestyle with welfare
the joke is that cancer is niggers

cancer = white males..
the retard who doesn't understand love & hope = independants..

In order for a meme to be effective it has to hold some truth. White males created civilization.. If we could somehow take back all of our acheivements from SJWs we would be in better shape.. Electricity/internet would be a good start and really all that would be needed.

AAAAAUUUUUUUHHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBUH BUHBUHBUHBUHBUHBUHBUHBUHBUHBUHBUH
PAH PAH OOO MOW MOW PAPA OOM MOW MOW PAPA OOM MOW MOW
papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow
ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow
oom-oom-oom-oom-ooma-mow-mow
papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-oom-oom-oom
oom-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow
ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow
papa-a-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow
Papa-ooma-mow-mow, ooma-mow-mow
Papa-oom-oom-oom-oom-ooma-mow-mow
Oom-oom-oom-oom-ooma-mow-mow
Ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow

Its a hamfisted anology about capitalism.

This guy gets it. Also mexicans and other darkies.

look at my bread

Attached: th (45).jpg (474x450, 54K)

Apply exactly the same argument toward low-taxpaying minorities

But cells are not equal. A brain cell is 100x more valuable than a hair cell. This communist comic doesn't work

false equivalence meme

confirmed: left can't meme

this comic attributes the left and right viewpoints to each other without realizing it

Comic argument: Don't let muslims reproduce

it's a good right wing meme

And they aren't "successful", they are cells that aren't performing correctly

Attached: Cellsmash.jpg (800x1089, 207K)

perfect

I seriously thought it was my english or something. I dont get where she was trying to get with that

i aM SiLlY

Nice. Saved.

bonus

Attached: 1537186101703.jpg (800x1089, 209K)

>Beatrice the Biologist
Why am I picturing a Sophomore/freshman undergrad?

kill yourself baitboi. cancer cells are the literal niggers of the body. they do nothing but stuck up resources, rapidly reproduce, and bring down the entire body with their aggression against healthy, functioning, actually necessary cells.

and remember kids: always sage in options field

Attached: slide warning.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Kek

Attached: 1513289429393.jpg (388x532, 31K)

So we should kill everyone who is not beneficial to society and better don't leave any place for these individuals to exist? And what about the none cancer cells, that are useless? Do we kill the fat cells? Do we kill the rogue immune cells? Do we kill the neurones that are full of plaques because they might cause alzheimers later? Do we kill the foreign pathogenes?

These shitty analogies are so fucking embarassing for every scientist. Let's take your immune system:

>"hey cell, show me that you are not a foreigner and show me that your are one of us"
>"you don't have your papers?"
>"no problem. here kill yourself with this gun"
>"you don't want to kill yourself? fine, then I will just gas you, me and everyone else in a 1km radius"
The funny part is that if that system stops working everyone dies.

wow, they don't even hide their anti-white hatred. at this point doxing and exterminating author in minecraft is moral duty.

Are they talking about migrants?

fucking libtards

Attached: amoebaproteus450[1].jpg (450x305, 24K)

false equivalence false equivalence false equivalence false equivalence false equivalence false equivalence false equivalence

>cancer is equal to other cells
women once again proving that they are society's cancer

It's cool how their systems work well, provided that all participants are unconscious, braindead robots.

>we're all equal
>we need each other
>biologist
Yep, that face sums it all. Nice filename too.

Attached: CDBB035770F047D59A03357685474B76~01.jpg (322x181, 13K)

DONT YOU KNOW, ABOUT THE WORD? WHY EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT THE BIRD IS THE WORD!

Both of these cells are retarded:

>LET THE CANCER GROW
>Liberal cell

>ALL CELLS ARE EQUAL!
>Centrist fag

How about recognizing all cells are not equal and that the cancer cells need to be purged?

> when you contradict yourself in the same sentence

Attached: 1536897674510.png (672x786, 780K)

Cancer cells don't perform any useful work, they just multiply rapidly and consume huge amounts of resources and clog up existing systems.
For this comic to have a lefty bent I'll assume they're talking about the rich, but the rich don't idly sit by on their wealth, they're constantly using it to do all sorts of things beyond the scope of what a non-rich person could do. There's problems with it of course, its not perfectly efficient and you sometimes get layabouts that really do just sit on fat stacks of cash and don't do much, but its not the majority.

This could be super redpilled if we replace capitalists with Muslims, more accurate too

Attached: breadfriend.jpg (400x400, 16K)

whats the over/under on that fat eurobitch spending so much time here she gets totally redpilled and becomes a nazi herself

Attached: 1536762658826.gif (246x239, 132K)

I thought this was about jews.

> some cells are better than others

Better for what? A nerve cell is great for transmitting signals but try to get it to move somthing and it will fail. Try to get a skin cell to transmit a singal and it wont do it.
In a similar way blacks are better (on average) at running long distances than whites yet whites outclass blacks in general intelligence (on average).
Just accept that races evolved that way due to environmental pressures and make do with it.

This reads like a conversation between cancer cells that dont realise they are cancer.

I can buy the argument for bankers arbitraging fiat currency all day but why should I hate my eye doctor for building her practice over a few decades and achieving 1% wealth?

>text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

cartoons are supposed to convey meaning though pictures

so one cell is for cancer and other for exclusion of foreign cells?
someone tell me who is who in leftist mind

>we are all equal and need each other
>cancer cells must be killed because they will take over
Pointing out certain groups are taking over and are spreading like cancer seems pretty alt right desu

Attached: 1537183250458.jpg (800x1089, 209K)

Oh, up until the last panel I thought this was about Jews, then I realized it was just misrepresenting reality.

this tbhfam, it was the most obvious dialogue for this scenario. Fascists would be the ones arguing for uniformity and homogeneity, not for lawlessly reproducing cells that consume everything at the cost of the body.

Attached: mexican-women-food-stamps-welfare-spics.jpg (720x725, 218K)

Not the Jews as such but their pozzed ideas

i had to read that one twice. Also, kyke cancer isn't funny. Jews invented cancer and if you know someone dealing with it, its not funny at all.

This comic is actually arguing the exact opposite of what it's trying to say. What the comic says is that everyone has a place in the grand scheme of things and has a specific task to accomplish. Therefore it actually avocates for a caste society since everyone has a particular job passed down to a cell to its replica and it's a rigid system where an individual can't accomplish well something that is not suited to him and his nature(that's grossly summarized but you get the point) . Is the author retarded ?

mmmm comparing people to cancer, to diseases, I've seen that in Nazi Germany.
So they're cancer cells? Should we use chemotherapy? you mean using chemical agents to kill the cancer cells?
The Left fully believes anyone opposing SJW is "cancer" and as such is morally imperative to "extirpate" them, or kill them by chemicals (cough! ZyklonB, cough!), or kill them by gamma rays

Attached: 1000truths.jpg (2140x4115, 2.84M)

At the cost of the body? So you believe in communism because everyone's just one fucking cell of the Father Jew body, and the Father Jew tells you whether your the head (political party) heart (elder care) or hands (proles)

nonono

This is a great meme. People need to start thinking about human societies in comparison to multi-celular beings. Remember, Cells are distinct from one another, and that distinction is important. Your body has all kinds of walls and barriors to seperate and make distinct the various functional parts. The largest organ in your body is designed to separate and protect you from the outside world, your skin.

There are all kinds of useful analogies to be had between multi-celular organisms and multi-organism societies.

This is a meme can of worms yet to be opened, and this could be a great opportunity.

If all cells are equal, why do cancer cells die as soon as you keto?

except, you know, not all cells are equal and our body prioritises them based on the most essential needs.
No matter what level you look at, theres always a poor man.

lol
nice

If you think of societies as an organism. The ones inviting others in would be the cancer cells.

>Do we kill the fat cells?
No, fat cells are useful, they store energy.

>Do we kill the rogue immune cells?
Yes. The body does dispose of rogue cells. AND non-cancer cells actually kill themselves for the good of the body when they have reached end of life.

> Do we kill the neurones that are full of plaques because they might cause alzheimers later?
I don't think the body does this. I'm not an expert.

Do we kill the foreign pathogenes?
Yes absolutely, the body has an extremely complex and effective method to accomplish this: the immune system.

Oh god. OH GOD NO.

This comic alone deserves its own thread.. Jow Forums is going to have a field day with this shit... wtf was the artist thinking?! HOLY SHIT

>At the cost of the body?
Yes, the you could call the nation a "body". You could also call your race a "body", since its your genetic community.
>So you believe in communism
No you fucking moron, I said fascism not communism. Fascists are anti-communist.

That's a shit comic, and absolutely the El Dorado of OC

Cringe.

Done.

Those fucking white blood cells. Wbc fascists always going on about foreign cells invading their precious body. It's leukocytes or leucocytes that. Fucking Nazis. Diversity of health is the only true health.

Attached: cancer.jpg (800x1089, 227K)

One cell says, "We must allow a central cell to control the means of mitochondria so all cells can receive their fair share of ATP!"

Fucking Nazis.

Attached: 68594108437853ff7dd223dc4216bfdc (1).jpg (393x542, 39K)

Attached: 41769916_1830399920370433_2317668737806761984_n.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Diversity is what a body needs.

Attached: The+Black+Death+A+plague+is+a+disease+that+spreads+extremely+quickly+and+kills+many+people+violently (960x720, 95K)

>Implying Jow Forums defends cancer

Attached: 6161b181b17f3305ca5c02cc714716369dd980c7v2_hq.jpg (750x720, 44K)

Right cell is still worried about a cancer cell that's been long terminated while ignoring the still living cancer cell.

We should implant cancer cells for diversity

The comic falls apart on what metric the superiority of cancer cells is based upon. Cells are claimant to superiority on the means of production, just as capitalism is. As cancer cells take more than necessary to produce less than standard cells, we can see that they are inferior. This is simple logic.

so.. society should be based on the idea that our jobs and purposes are biologically predetermined with a warrior class of antibodies to keep individuals in line if they become dangerous to the overall health of the group? sounds reasonable.

Attached: je.jpg (176x287, 8K)

The actual comic should be one the first cell saying how we need to embrace the existence of cancer cells. They were born and live just like the rest of the cells. the other should be trying to reason with him that cancer cells are literally destroying the body and need to be stopped. The first cell then calls him a racist Carcinaphobe.