Canadian college starts first 'pot school' for growing Cannabis

cbc.ca/news/business/marijuana-medical-weed-pot-cannabis-guelph-niagara-college-university-drug-1.4823509

Do you think the bell rings at 4:20pm and everyone has to take a toke?

Attached: 917192216309.jpg (948x838, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QyCZTVapOnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's almost exactly like growing a tomato plant. There, can I be a tenured Canadian professor now?

>Not scrogging those plants
>Ending up with loads of larf
>Probably 1/3 of it is popcorn filler nugs
>Wasting all of that time, electricity and $$$
I'm hoping to god they're inspecting a failed grow and showing the class how to be a noob faggot.

If every Canadian smoked weed at least once in their life time, does that mean the USA will have to ban every Canadian ever?

Except there is a million more factors to consider besides the growing part.
What are the active components of THQ? How to monitor the quality of weed? How to deal with legal requirements? How to budget for such a product?
I'm against weed legalization, but even I see the utility of such a degree.

You smoke and if it is good you'll know.

If it isn't you feel bad or don't get high at all.

LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*inhales* YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *cough* THIS *cough* SHIT *cough* IS *cough* SO *cough* FUCKIN *cough* DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1471049652246.jpg (1920x1080, 412K)

I've never smoked or drank a drop of alcohol
I know I'm weak willed, so I'd rather not add another pitfall that I have to overcome.

jfc it's a fucking plant. feed water, separate the males

>How to deal with legal requirements
you don't by undoing it's title as a naughty no-no plant and allowing people to grow it un regulated so they get sick of it. how many people grow their own tomatoes?

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Luckily for us yanks are stupid as fuck so lying to them is ezy pzy

They let you buy their milk.

Fuck their shitty hormone juice

youtube.com/watch?v=QyCZTVapOnM

Too many of you buy their milk...

M8 that's from almost 7 years ago

Nowadays our dollar is way too low to support cross border shopping like that.

And of course their shitty overproduced ""milk"" is cheaper. But as you saw only poor poo-in the loos are buying it

BASED
U
D

>pharmajew puppet state citizen has a pavlonian reaction

Still your money in the end that goes to the USA

der good

Fear of missing out on the profits vs being banned from entry in the US. Hard to decide.

You fags are bitching about something that's not that much different than a pharmacy tech program or a plumbing school