I am a white South African and the "white genocide" just a made up thing

I am a white South African and the "white genocide" just a made up thing.

There is an energetic fist of blowhard racists that have actually convinced themselves they're being persecuted there, but mostly they're just the few who haven't managed to flee overseas since 94 and are butthurt about it. The rest of us are coasting by on eroding class privilege - fairly comfortably - as the ruling party sells out the country to the forces of global capitalism and does virtually nothing to alleviate the utter misery inflicted on the non-white population by the legacy of apartheid.

Things are far more bleak there for the average black South African compared to whites. Whites are still the most privileged class in SA.

Attached: FB_IMG_1537184330725.jpg (2048x1536, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/the-government-of-canada-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're a fucking canadian chink

>cancuck
>SA

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhh.

But what about all the credible reports of the South African government appropriating White businesses?

>us

Attached: 9D81D021-9C48-4426-BCC9-91084F3A56B8.png (215x215, 10K)

Not white genocide.

Go suck more dog dick before eating it, chinkfag.

Same here bro. I am a white South African too and the "white genocide" just a made up thing.

There is an energetic fist of blowhard racists that have actually convinced themselves they're being persecuted there, but mostly they're just the few who haven't managed to flee overseas since 94 and are butthurt about it. The rest of us are coasting by on eroding class privilege - fairly comfortably - as the ruling party sells out the country to the forces of global capitalism and does virtually nothing to alleviate the utter misery inflicted on the non-white population by the legacy of apartheid.

Things are far more bleak there for the average black South African compared to whites. Whites are still the most privileged class in SA.

>I'm a nigger
go be a nigger somewhere else

I am a white South African and the "white genocide" just a made up thing.

nice flag you fucking retarded leaf, you've never been to africa. kys

Indeed, I too am a white South African and the "white genocide" just a made up thing.

Flag checks out.

we need a leaf genocide

Attached: 1492220483371.gif (432x320, 2.92M)

Indeed, I too am a white South African and the "white genocide" just a made up thing.

>A fucking leaf

Kill your self Trudaeu, so you win forever.

Tge murder rate of S.A. farmers is over 70...

Thats worse than most warzones.

How did the holocaust start?

"Okay team, today we are shifting focus..."

"We need for you guys to post comments on social media to counter the White Genocide in South Africa trend. So uh get to it... good luck guys, and donuts on are on the table in the break room."

>OP dramatically flips open his MAC book and crack his knuckles.

"Nother day', nother shekel."

I am a white South African the its very true, the blacks are slaughtering whites because they are white. It’s happening on a large scale and it’s very true.

>leaf
nice LARP faggot

Can confirm. I am a white South African and the "white genocide" just a made up thing.

Whats the matter? Didn't the vpn have SA servers faggot

wtf sage this cancerous thread.

Attached: 1527378246505.jpg (900x1909, 278K)

fpbp

The majority of murder victims in South Africa are black.

>the majority of South Africa's population is black
shit son, you smart

They are killing white farmers in the out back so they leave their land so they can take it NOT THE OFFICE RAT IN THE CITY.

Have you tried not being racist you Thai kiddie diddler?

Are you saying that Blumpf (pbuh) is lying to us???

Attached: PyramidofHate.jpg (642x556, 42K)

that's cause they are the majority in population

what happens when you can't feed your family? you think they can just apply for welfare? in Africa?

Attached: 1510632632147.jpg (988x1024, 262K)

Yes goys, disregard all the horrific farm murders and the government literally trying to ethnically cleanse white people. Nothing to see here, surely nothing that could approximate your future if our plans contiue, er, I mean the crazy conspiracy theories the basement dwelling nazis propagate surrounding migration and immigration. Nope, nothing to see there in South Africa at all. Yep, it's a perfect rainbow nation of peace and happiness. A veritable paradise, and anyone that says different is a stupid, uneducated fucking NAZI. Now go back to sleep. Jow Forums is an echochamber.

On average, whites are richer and more privileged than blacks in SA.

Attached: F6574E51-A3BE-431A-8B48-5F5FEA3B309E.png (617x467, 424K)

This. Based and redpilled.

REEEEE Nig Nog dont wanna do no work
is poor
SHHHIIIIIIEEEEEET !!!

white privilege = work ethic?

And nothing of value was lost

how are you richer and 'more privileged' if you just had the means of feeding your family appropriated? use your fuckin brain stupid

And?

Hello my fellow white South African brothers. I must confirm that the "white genocide" just a made up thing.

Hello there, just wanna say that I am a white South African and the "white genocide" just a made up thing.

>on average
That's called not being a 60IQ nigger. It's not an accomplishment and sure as shit doesn't say whether or not you're being maltreated.

Hello my fellow white South African brothers. I must confirm that the "white genocide" just a made up thing.

Things are far more bleak there for the average black South African compared to whites. Whites are still the most privileged class in SA

Fuck off, cunt.

This. If you don't respect a racial group's property rights then you're not far off from actual genocide. It's dehumanizing.

When a leaf posts, you answer by putting sage in the options field.
Nothing a leaf posts is worth reading.

I am a jewish Israeli and the "holocaust" just a made up thing.
There is an energetic fist of blowhard zionists that have actually convinced themselves they were persecuted there, but mostly they're just the few who haven't managed to flee to palestine in the 30s and are butthurt about it. The rest of us are coasting by on eroding jewish privilege - fairly comfortably - as the ruling party sells out the goyim to the forces of global capitalism and does virtually nothing to alleviate the utter misery inflicted on the arab population by the legacy of zionism
Things are far more bleak there for the average goy compared to jews. Jews are still the most privileged class in the world.

I don't understand your statement I am a jewish npc

ching chong bing bong you fucking gook bitch, everyone knows only chinks from canada post here

sauce on this particularly funny image?

JUST a friendly reminder White European Canadians were 53% White in 2016 and 49% White in 2019.

Attached: le 53% wiki.png (276x344, 11K)

Dearest dear fellow white people, I must also indeed confirm that the "white genocide" just a made up thing.

Things are far more bleak there for the average black South African compared to whites. Whites are still the most privileged class in SA

finally. some Jow Forumstards that admits the holocaust happened

The fastest White genocide in peacetime history

Attached: le 53 genocide.png (922x566, 124K)

replace white with juden and you have a nazi propaganda piece from the 1930's

The White genocide illustrated

Attached: leaf genocide graffz.png (1222x364, 278K)

This is a Canadian classroom. Notice anything?

Attached: leaf classroom.jpg (2048x1536, 766K)

Source, also we dont allow white refugees you fucking nog

Replace Juden with white and we have a full on rock hard Utopia. Just gotta get you rats out of there.

your a canadian who is probably a (((nigger faggot))). white genocide is happening and black people in america need to be taught a lesson so they dont think they are winning. some nig marries a faggot in the royal family they act like shes a princesses now. shes a dutches she wont ever be queen. they see one nig gook baby win some tennis shit they think its a phenomena instead of the least likely outcome. they are still drunk on black panther not flopping and need a dosage of some harsh reality

((( ))

Attached: Every_single_time.png (738x409, 88K)

kek

Oh no, the white genocide is real.
We're pushing for it now. Jews are doing it wrong though, because they don't want all the other races to be genocided too.

>Notice anything?
Stevie wonder is their music teacher?

as you can see from my flag, I too am a white South African, and I can confirm that the "white genocide" is just a made up thing.

Attached: pronouns.jpg (604x436, 82K)

This 100x over
slants and poos should die
change.org/p/the-government-of-canada-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-canada
Sign this motherfucker homies
Trudeau says he has no friends, lets give him some

Attached: 22688893-D0E8-453B-AF28-9D5A5BE34223.jpg (640x845, 246K)

Attached: 1534520499755.png (500x675, 605K)

looks like a school in canada, whats your point?

I love Jow Forums but that's the one thing I really disagree with. The holocaust happened. Even a lot of Nazis admitted it. There are also countless slavs who confirm the holocaust with bullets happened and they have no incentive to lie. Every population census of Jews showed that it declined significantly after world war 2.

yea, the pregnant child

Attached: i fucking hate canada.jpg (2048x1536, 856K)

Post whatever graphics you want. If it's a chimpout you niggers want then it's a shootout you niggers'll get.
Tired of your subhuman race. Your ilk spread out like cockroaches for centuries upon centuries. Attacking, enslaving, killing, and pillaging my people. A few hundred years into losing the game and you NIGGERS aren't even intelligent enough remember you brought this on yourselves. Literally every practice that is in violation of natural human-rights is the brainchild of the nigger race.
That's right, NIGGER; I know your true history.

why dont you fuck off with this shit man?
why are you lying?

Because they want you dead. They're willing to take your property but you think the anti whites won't lie?

The ANC sold the country out to the Chinese ... Communists ... not Capitalists

And if you think Whites have privilege here you’re a fucking moron you nigger kike

i'm asking his this because he's (apparently) white. if he is, he deserves to burn.

CA ??????????
Fuck off shill

Get gang raped by Niggers and die faggot

Thanks god it happened

no shit, white people aren't retarded niggers, one step removed from apes you absolute cuckold. Of course they will have an upper hand, are you a nigger OP?

Very few people argue that the holocaust didn't happen other than memes and kike media misrepresenting arguments.

Most will say that at most only 700 thousand -1 million died. Theyll argue about the use of gas chambers and that starvation was one of the biggest contributions to the death count.

lol.
I've recently visited RSA and have several friends living there at this moment, some of which were born there and some moved there with partners/wives/husbands etc.

1) Zuma was totally corrupt and even the blacks know it. I mean stupendously corrupt, now the coffers are empty.
2) The blacks are looking for someone other than the ANC/Zuma to vote in.
3) Blacks vote for whoever their community leaders tell them to, it's that simple. It isnt democracy as civilised countries and people might understand it. They will vote for whoever promises the most gibs me dat.
4) If the ANC (who are bad for whites) get kicked out, they will be replaced by the FF under Malema.
5) If Malema gets in, the whites will be killed. It's that simple. There are enough blacks to do it in an afternoon, maybe a couple of days tops. There will be nobody spared and no stopping them.
6) The reason why whites land is being confiscated is because the Chinese want to pay the government for it (for mining and so-on). The government wants the Chinky bux for Mercedes S-Class, houses in Europe, and gold plated bathroom fittings. The sooner the whites are kicked off that land, the sooner the Chinks money comes, and the sooner the black politicans can buy that villa in southern France.

This is the actual situation.

>I am a white South African whose parents cohencidentally moved to Canada in 1993 from where I can safely still for the ANC to ingratiate myself to Canadians who still give me the evil eye whenever I let them know where I’m from

Based and redpilled

because whites work and have kids in responsible situations, ofc blacks are disadvantaged because they start spitting out aids babies in a shack at 14

he's a chinese shill

I ought to point out that it is impossible to hire a white person into a job if there is even 1 black applicant. This is why whites "own all the businesses" in RSA. They cant be employed so they have to start their own.

I have a mate there who owns a good security business (quite important when the police wont come no matter what you call them for).

Business for him is booming, and will continue to boom right up until the genocide starts properly, which will be when Malema/FF decide the time is right or perhaps when the Chinese lose patience and demand the land be seized immediately.

The really interesting thing will be what the US and EU do at that point, will they step in to prevent the genocide, or will they be too conflicted (as they are currently) to even admit to it.

If they do not step in, no member of the public in a white country will ever support sending foreign aid to brown people ever again. So I guess there will be a small win there.

So your parents ran away in 1994 and here you are telling us what is happening in South Africa?

I left a few months ago and yes there is no genocide yet but whites are oppressed as a matter of fact in South Africa.

There are 113 laws pertaining to BEE which specifically exclude white men from participating in the work force or market place.

If thats not oppression I dont know what is.

The ANC even has to justify these laws at the UN committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination in the year 2020.

Fuck off

Lies

There are over 7 million middle class black households in South Africa and it has the fastest growing population of black millionaires on earth

Eat a dick

i like how OP is a blatant troll and everyone knows it but they are still playing along with it anyway. it's because there's no contradictory views on Jow Forums so they take this troll thread as an opportunity to have a pretend argument

>He forgot to enable his VPN

25 sheckels have been deducted from your account. Let it be a lesson goy.

BASED and most important: R E D P I L L E D

Attached: canada.png (1190x736, 113K)

i'm a jewish and wasn't zyklon gassed inside hitler's museum of holocaust so where the proof?
check mate
auschwitz alles über bile hitler unts unts unts talonmies

You think Foreign aid to Africa is to help poor African people?

Its a diplomatic way of gathering soft power in third world countries.

>leaf.
You funny.

You forgot your meme flag, you dumb fucking Leaf

>The rest of us are coasting by
>Canadian flag

Fuck off, faggot