Question for the Christians of Jow Forums

Question for the Christians of Jow Forums.

How can you be happy knowing that most people will be tormented for all eternity after they die? Most people I know are atheists. If I was a Christian, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night, knowing that the people I care about the most will burn in hell for all eternity.

This also makes me wonder if most Christians deep down believe in God. I mean, if you really believe all that, how can you not dedicate every waking hour to saving people from hell? Most Christians seem surprisingly chill about the whole situation. Sure, you could comfort yourself with the fact that you're going to heaven, but isn't that kinda selfish? To say to yourself "Sure, the vast majority of people are going to hell, but I'm not too bothered by it since I'm going to heaven."?

Attached: hell.jpg (1484x1142, 970K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
nationalvanguard.org/2018/06/christianity-a-religion-for-sheep/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=WnU6pcrKeYo
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtu.be/b0zGFRZCs1A)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He still believes the pop culture version of Christianity
Sad.
Lurk more entry-level friend

>How can you be happy knowing that most people will be tormented for all eternity after they die?

Why would I feel happy about that? Authentic Christians try to spread their faith. They do whatever they can so that others could be saved too. But in the end it's not up to them. It's up to you.

> I wouldn't be able to sleep at night, knowing that the people I care about the most will burn in hell for all eternity.

You have either chosen to care deeply about wrong kind of people, or failed to lead by good example.

>If I was a Christian, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night
Because you are a faggot, OP. You shouldn't care about the niggers in your house, even less about those screwing your sister.

being raised a RC I found the concept of hell stupid because you left your body behind when you die so how can you feel anything without a brain and central nervous system.
Truth is the concept of hell was created to give christians comfort knowing that the kings/queens/priests/popes would get punished for their sins and they don't have to get their hands bloody getting rid of tyrants.
Religious people are lazy, good for nothing pieces of shit and they are treated as such by the Sabbatean-Frankists who rule over all

This Christian laws drafted by our savior and the apostles are much much more complex.

Infact the New Testament is Alaska interpreted as erasing the old laws, this is far from the truth, it does excuse certain laws on Leviticus but it does not excuse not following the laws of which our savior did write.

TWO BIGGEST EXAMPLES
Homosexuallity is an abomination before the lord.

Tribal mixing/Race mixing is up for interpretation but should not be pursued.

Attached: 29306CEB-D1C8-4973-8D5F-2376E5EF5A55.jpg (500x490, 67K)

Wow ok Alaska was meant to be false, wtf?

Hell is complete separation from God. Concrete examples of what hell is merely try to demonstrate the extent of the pain that such separation would lead to. The point of hell is that your soul will lose contact with all that is good.

>How can you be happy knowing that most people will be tormented for all eternity after they die?

Not a christian by any means, but I feel great about this, most people are sons of the devil, so they had this coming. As in literal sons of hell. People who try to have you be atheist or follow the wrong belief and that will lie to you spiritually to cause enormous misery and ultimately your spiritual demise.
They're capable of bending the law just for the sake of doing the work of the devil. And even using the infrastructure of the state to this end.

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
nationalvanguard.org/2018/06/christianity-a-religion-for-sheep/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Attached: obstaclechristianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

>The point of hell is that your soul will lose contact with all that is good.
which is impossible.
We are sharing the same consciousness and when our bodies expires that consciousness returns to the universal one from which it came from.
CIA's Stargate project has some interesting views on what the other-life is all about and hell wasn't part of the trip

>We are sharing the same consciousness
Nope.

By believing "hell" is actually eternal destruction not torture.

really makes you think

i don't care for the opinion of sandniggers, keep that shit to yourself

Again: No.
Conscience is individuated even when you reach Self Realization, which a silly demon like you will never experience.

Because I hate the world, user. 1 John 2:15

Attached: pepe-saint.jpg (840x1064, 325K)

I don't worry about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=WnU6pcrKeYo

You remember what happens when the Christians dont chill about it? You complain about that too.

The story of Lazarus and the rich man refers to the rich man's fate as "torment".

Isnt the war against the white race not just white americans having white guilt?

If God is real and he has decided to toss all unbelievers in hell, then so be it. What right do you have to say anything about it? It would be like the vessel giving lip to the potter for his decisions.

This

Attached: Screenshot_20180917-083522_BLB.jpg (1080x2220, 641K)

>Sure, you could comfort yourself with the fact that you're going to heaven

>drive to church
>bend the knee
>never come back if hell is the main problem for you
You preffer to lower your head against the 10% (fags), 2%(joos) and x%(commies) of the population, the EU, blacks, feminists but you cant spend 1 hour with your family? kek

Hell isn't some fire and brimstone land you go to after you die.

Hell happens here, it is the accumulated consequences of your sins in this world.

VENGEANCE
“for he is a minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is a minister of God, an avenger for wrath to him that doeth evil.”
Romans 13:4

Attached: 566C54EF-B62E-446B-A097-D0840F5FE068.jpg (275x347, 21K)

Ante-Nicene Toroidal Christian here

OP nailed it - 100% agreement and add that if according to the books that beget this entire conversation the ONLY outward sign of a Christian is love for fellow man. Wouldnt love have the same effect as OP pointing out?

How to know the true church from the fake church

Fake Church = hierarchical+ authoritarian+institution

True church = self-condescension+ collaborative+individuals

Hidden in ubiquity, love serves one another in an endless collaboration of self-condescension.
U>i

user, I do not take pleasure in something as serious as Hell. Accept Christ into your heart.

abrahamic faiths are for the mentally stunted.

Christians are called to love everyone. That means that we should wish for everyone to avoid hell; that is, we should wish for everyone to turn away from sin and come to love God. We should not rejoice in the idea that anyone, even our worst enemies, should be tormented eternally. We should pray for them, and help them however we are able. Love cannot bear that anyone be tormented in hell.

However, just as God does not force anyone to love Him, neither can we force them. All we can do is pray for them, be a good example of what Christians are, and try to gently show them the truth if they are open to it.

God offers a way for these people to come to Him and gain eternal life away from the torment of hell. I can tell people about my joy in the Lord and His gift to me, and the promise of Jesus and His gift of freedom from sin. Whether they believe me and seek God is up to them. I cannot help it if they reject their Father. While I am sad for them , I cannot force them to believe. It is unfortunate.

I wish they would all come to follow Him, but some will not, either through stubborn resistance or being drawn to alternative religions or atheism. that is their choice. All I can do is try, and if I try, then I give them as much help as I can. After that... What else can I do? Force them at gun-point?

> how can i be happy that the scum of the earth is reasting in hell
i feel so bad everyday - i can barely stand it

There is no greater satisfaction than serving God's will on earth.

Attached: 3943eb15b6d9afd024d5d6d511acfafeb481616dcc258547f5d6937e6c423dd5.jpg (1034x1000, 159K)

The other side of the coin is, if a Christian truly believed that their family and loved ones WOULD go to heaven, and they truly believed their own stated beliefs, they would IMMEDIATELY murder all their loved ones in order to give them a ticket straight to heaven, then simply ask for forgiveness.

The reality is that most 'Christian' belief has absolutely no biblical basis whatsoever. They're completely full of shit, don't know their own books, and are immune to reason.

Those in Hell are brought to nought.
Those in Hell, I suppose even you Jow Forums people make excuses all the time for violent dealings. Oh, she cheated on him so he killed her and her cheats, or, oh, this criminal did this or someone deserving a beat down or a death did that.

How much more if you reject the author of life? Those who were, and reject He who is before anything was, is as a not already.

Seeing the evil, even Hell the place is righteous as a containment for evil. Who is happy to see the judgement hammer slam down against them? Complain about jail inmates and try to justify every one of them first. How hard the case? What then, to have pity on the condemned?

I'd even like to see Hell, the enemies of God tormented forever. They are worse than if a foreigner raped your 3 daughters and put them to slaughter.

Rejecting the author of life is delusional, like rejecting the beauty of the green thing and the sky of the day and the lights or the night and the waters. Who can breathe air and say it is disgusting? The oxygen breathed is first from the author of life, who then without absolute death can reject him?

Attached: IMG_20180613_161013.jpg (1440x2560, 1.12M)

>Honor kill them.
White sharia, when?

That's like saying you can't believe in the law because many people are going to prison for breaking it.

This is something I call the Don Juan Paradox. By thinking you can trick God by planning to beg for forgiveness after purposely sinning is a sin, and if you think that you will beg for forgiveness for that sin you are sinning, and so on and so on. So what you are asking for is impossible, if you plan your sins, you are in a constant state of sinning. All sins must be accidental or ignorant of our future virtous actions. Check mate, idiot.

What is even happening

>he cares about kikes and degenerates being cast into the Outer Darkness

Attached: KHDI4519.png (1000x893, 39K)

Feels good lol, hope God puts the heat on max.

Attached: 1506735310050.png (1273x1174, 1.72M)

you just sound mad you don't have a personal relationship with god. sounds cold and lonely to me. ever tried repenting?

This is what Catholics call the sin of presumption.

You can only help those who help themselves

Not Christian btw, just wanted to make that shitpost.

>being tormented for all eternity after you die
>implying its possible to suffer without a brain
>implying all pain is not generated by the flesh

its almost as much bullshit as telling people that god himself wrote the bible,
of course, nobody does this because even that would be too much of a lie for the dumbest of filipinos and mexican catholics to believe

Attached: 1534264199134.jpg (718x1023, 96K)

They chose it themselves. They had years to accept God. But no, rejection of our savior is more cool. Have it your way then, fool.

not everyone goes to heaven and I didn't decide this. I think jesus is better than me and knows better than me.

Christians are the only people in the world dedicating any time at all to make people not go to hell. yet you still complain that they don't do this enough OP? fuck you.

Shiiieeet. And here I thought I came up with something original.

Everyone deserves to burn in Hell for eternity. People aren't good. By God's Law, which demands absolute perfection, we're all failures and horrible. God will give you mercy if you repent of your sins and accept that Jesus took your punishment for them. If you reject that proposition, then by rights you'll burn. Sad but true. If you reject salvation, there's nothing else to be done. Everyone please pray.

Friend, it seems here that you love your neighbor. Jesus said all of the commandments are fulfilled in loving God and loving your neighbor. It's very simple. You want the same good things for them as you have. That includes forgiveness for sin. It feels so good to be forgiven. God paid the price Himself for each of us. When you understand that Jesus is God in the flesh, that God Himself the creator of all things, died to save you from your sins.....it's pretty humbling. Will you join us? So many ppl are hurting and lost. We can spread the good news of forgiveness but it's always up to them to accept Gods gift of eternal life.

>mutt intellectual

As an atheist, the thought that this might happen honestly makes me happy. Most people who live on this planet DO deserve to be tortured for eternity.

>do you feel happy that the wicked burn in hell forever
Yes, and so is God. Repent or burn in the fiery depths of hell you faggot

All I can do is love my fellow man and try to bring him to Christ. However, he has free will and I cannot be burdened with his rejection of Christ. Lord knows I tried.

Maybe you just stay in purgatory (earth) until you truely develop a good soul and in turn ascend to heaven. ie we are in hell, we are tormented our whole lives and we reincarnate if we fail the true meaning of life. So we can potentialy be tormented for all eternity.

Every post from a nip is incredible.

I don't know if Hell exists, but I sure don't want to go there. I have been to hell on Earth because of sinful behavior which lead to almost driving over people with my car. I repented but it wasn't enough, I kept feeling myself slip back into bad habits until I started to believe that Jesus was here helping me. I couldn't do it without Him. Jesus is real.

Attached: 9875102934.jpg (195x233, 7K)

>how can you not dedicate every waking hour to saving people from hell?

Try it. The animosity you see toward Christians on this board is a reflection of real life. I have had things thrown at me, guns put in my face, punched on several occasions, sprayed with a hose, cursed to hell, dogs sicked on me, etc.. It is a huge risk trying to spread the word of God.

>I have had things thrown at me, guns put in my face, punched on several occasions, sprayed with a hose, cursed to hell, dogs sicked on me, etc..
For just proselytizing? In a friendly way, not yelling at them that they're going to hell or anything like that?

are you really having a hard time believing that?

Given that a good chunk of Jow Forumsacks have come to the site as a way to rebel against their leftie/normie/insufficiently redpilled parents and family, OP brings up a good point. If you can go up and sing praises to Yahweh and Yeshua, then look back at your mother, father, sister, brother, friends, and any ancestors you had before 33-1300 AD being subjected to an eternity of infinite torment by the very same (or are just told that they "made their choice" and that the infinitely powerful and prescient author of the universe can't do anything about it), then get right back to smiling and singing for the same literal eternity, you are fucked out of your humanity beyond redemption.

>Christianity is 100% NOT a death-cult

Attached: ((SaulOfTarsus)).png (2746x4584, 1.73M)

Implying there's a "reality" version of Christianity.
Lol

Did this happen to you when you went out soulwinning?

This, except that the material world can be perfected, and getting in the big Evangelion cuddle-puddle at the end of the universe isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Attached: 1937 Reich Party Congress, Nuremberg, Germany..jpg (1400x933, 165K)

The Catholic doesn't delight in the suffering of others. Hell itself reflects the perfect justice of God. In a sense, it's almost a mercy as being stained with sin in the presence of the spotless perfection of God would be even more painful.

While fire and brimstone can be said to be allegory and the concept of time difficult to conceptualize outside of the context of the universe inside creation, only heretics, Jews, and pagans deny the reality of Hell or its purpose in punishment of those damned by their own choices in rejecting God and His precepts.

>being raised a RC
>you left your body behind when you die
Clearly you weren't realised very well, because that's not how it works.

You're a pussy. It's an ascension race. Those in hell deserve to be there.

The whole point to God is getting on his good side and ascending to an Angelic status. To wield the power of heaven and fight the Demons at the End Times.

HAIL GOD! The true Emperor of Mankind and may I one day be given power to fight evil!

Attached: doomguy.jpg (960x540, 199K)

Fuck you and Fuck your rulebreaking spammers.

Attached: Christianity.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Attached: Christianity 2.jpg (1365x2185, 451K)

Attached: Turn the other cheek.png (1380x511, 381K)

Attached: Immigration and Christianity.png (1278x1044, 1.28M)

The real hell is being a straight Christian. It can't be done.

My gf is catholic, I'm atheist. She believes I go to heaven cause she thinks I'm a good person. I tell her how retarded that sounds and tell her that according to how she should actually believe, I am going straight towards hell. She mumbles stuff about jesus loving everyone.

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

Catholicism does teach that non-Catholics who didn't have the ability to make an unbiased and informed decision are given an opportunity to accept God at the end of their life if they live according to the laws God inscribed on the hearts of men, of my understanding is correct.

>He thinks Dante's Inferno is Scripture
Hell is complete separation of God, who is the source of all goodness and holiness, not that Dante Alighieri nonsense. Hell is infinitely more horrible than you can possibly fathom.

Attached: The Last Judgement by Jean Cousin.jpg (692x724, 194K)

this

You choose, you lose. Guy kills little kids, judge finds him guilty, executes him. There is no possibility the judge is wrong. Why should you feel guilty.

Amen brother

Attached: Christ the King.jpg (1152x1472, 174K)

Hell isn't real, pop culture construct. "Hell" is the destruction of the soul, not joining God in the eternal afterlife. You sin, then your soul ceases to exist.

Do you think that maybe, just maybe, that's why we come here and try to get you dumbasses to get right with Jesus...NOW!

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.
Some resources that may help:
TTB,org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
J.D. Farag’s Bible Study and Prophecy Updates (youtu.be/b0zGFRZCs1A) OneForIsrael.org is a group of Israeli Jews who know Jesus is their messiah.
Unsealed.org tracks information that points to Jesus’s soon return.
Watchfortheday.org shows how many world events are prophetically and numerically linked.
The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late

Attached: image.jpg (445x409, 89K)

>Hell is separation from God
Chapter and verse please.

This has always confused me about Christianity.Please explain to me what horrible sin have i personally committed to deserve eternal torture?

calling the almighty good a liar by not believing him?

If you're like most everyone else in your country, refusing truth and salvation offered by the Catholic Church and adoring Him. Choosing to indulge in selfish pleasure instead of penance.