Now that the dust has settled, who won?

Now that the dust has settled, who won?

Attached: AEA7DB18-22FF-4EF6-92F4-1C758252CC05.png (1098x388, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vxgdHgMPP3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me, for not watching.

Both, Metokur got around 4k$ from drama and Sargon even though he lost around 2,5k subs ended drama and still stands decently in new videos unlike Trout who started getting more and more dislikes and hateful comments by each video while Sargon is already at 75-90% likes again.

Sargon has 100% become the caricature from that Murdoch Murdoch cartoon. Based Richard Spencer (lol) with the one sentence kill shot.

Attached: 857362.jpg (640x360, 58K)

this
it's pure e-drama with literally nothing to do with politics

sargon's sexy ass

sauce?

Both are retarded egoists and we all lost for ever paying attention to any of it.

This /thread

Attached: worthless.jpg (750x736, 63K)

sargon as been seething about jim not leading them all into the glorious Promised Land during gamergate
it's fucking disgusting watching it all unfold over the lkast 6months. he sends the quartering after jim, then he sends scrump and SFO after jim, he constantly sends vee after him too. just a fucking failure

Sargon wins automatically because Jim is too scared to show his face.

>who won
Autism

Sargon need more dopamine

Considering that a large chunk of people on YouTube watched Sargon for political information I think that's a bit misleading to say

jim won hands down.

Why in the is a trout fertility and pregnancy scientist below the average. You need to respect him and spawn with the woman in his life.

>StatlerandWaldorf.png

Jim:
>lmao he's old
>lmao look at his suit
>lmao Sirgin of Applebees, am I right guys?

It's getting kind of played out, I'll admit.

Whoever made more superchat and patreon bucks.

Commemorative FPBP

Attached: 34589478052309487.png (764x126, 52K)

Who gives a shit about YouTube fags

None. Jim stream was funny, tho.

Attached: 1528742785055.png (400x400, 60K)

I won. I watched 30 seconds of Sargon's first video, realized this was two grown adults sperging out over bullshit, and moved on to other things.

I don't even know what they are fighting about and don't care.

shut the fuck up Vee. get in the bedroom, put on your leather corset and prepare your boi pucci for Sargoy's BBC.

Attached: 1537048614252.png (581x557, 159K)

Jim made 3k for 2 hours of quality shitposting

Warski does 20k per 30 minutes of lazy streaming and laughing like an idiot

Sargon gets paid in attention for writing speeches while Nigel Farage takes the full credit and the money

Warski is the superior youtuber

You do realize the guy on the left isn't Jim right? That is the dude who originally ran METOKUR im pretty sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=vxgdHgMPP3k

Metokur can't really lose since his real life isn't tied to his online persona. However, Sargon looks like a retard now and has lost all credibility he ever had. Honestly, I think UKIP might kick him someday.

Take your meme flag off Carl

whoah, is that Jim on the left?

No wonder he's affraid of showing up IRL and being made fun of. He appears to be massively insecure. Half of his """debate""" with sargoy was how anyone putting himself out there is going to be made fun of in the future...
Guess that all he can put out there is a facade... Gotta make fun of all these other people so they don't notice me and turn against me... ha...ha...

I enjoyed Sargon for a while but he's become more and more of a living caricature. Now he's outright making false accusations and trying to pick on Jim rather than admitting that the EU is a worthless organization that only has the power granted by its own slave states, who are too cucked to just say no.

That "How the EU Actually Works" video was so fucking pathetic. The MEPs whining about how the EU is completely anti-democratic yet these spergs think that they can somehow vote their way out of things.

Carl is just another Leftist who can't accept that the world isn't the hugbox he wishes it was and so is attacking those who're speaking the truth rather than attacking the ones who're really at fault.

Metokur is a troll with a conscience who picks out the worst people to harass and ends up starting entire movements just by exposing the slime to people who have a hint of sense.

That's Carruru-san to you, nigger.

sargon is just boring and not very smart

2 overweight, flabby soya drinkers with soya beards and moonfaces.
This is the people you look up to. Just because they regurgitate Jow Forums points on youtube and articulate common sense arguments.

These are your idols. Men that have higher estradiol than gestating women. Fucking unsightly.

what?! how could you say that!? look at this real candid photograph of the Nubian step-father himself being totally smarter than he thinks he is

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)