Why is it that Arab+white mix has the highest white passing turnout rate? Are Arabs white...

Why is it that Arab+white mix has the highest white passing turnout rate? Are Arabs white? Why is it that when you mix white with black, or with east/south Asian they come out almost always more black or East Asian passing, but Arab + white almost always equals white with most Arabic features being barely noticeable?

Attached: AEEF5466-9EEC-4A5A-9AC6-247FF1E6111C.jpg (1080x1440, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/stepfeed.com/amp/dna-tests-prove-lebanese-are-direct-descendants-of-ancient-phoenicians-8777
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rp5Avhc5w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabians
youtu.be/EHtYEoDgTIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What about Jewish and white

Attached: IMG_2112.jpg (714x1024, 112K)

Attached: jewishandwhite.jpg (714x1024, 103K)

Attached: arabandwhite.jpg (1080x1440, 347K)

Y npc

arab is a language.

the middle east and north Africa were for a significant amount of time roman.

Attached: Royal_guards_s1e22.png (1280x720, 359K)

>Race-mixing is okay

Attached: genericnpc.png (416x435, 99K)

Attached: ameritard.png (1080x890, 325K)

>Are arabs white ?

on the left is Italian Salvini protecting the white race , on right is Libyan Sarraj PM

Attached: XrF13bIrh8WA2wOEhmbv.jpg (652x400, 77K)

You are just amerimutt who doesn't know anything about arabs
yes the majority of arabs are brown and dark , yet there are millions of arabs ginger , blonde ,blue eye and so on specially North Africa and Levant

Attached: shiet bro.jpg (2114x1623, 1.05M)

why are the white arabs more attractive than the white nationalists

Middle eastern people have a lot of Caucasian features, you will find people in Afghanistan with blue eyes or red beards. They were once a white nation but too many of them mixed in with their slaves and now they're just part of the eternal mutt hordes

there is nothing attractive about white people specially non-meds
this is why their women love to mix with arabs and latinos and meds

>Middle eastern people have a lot of Caucasian features

Middle Eastern are caucasians caucasoid you dumb lol , and they are the original caucasians
Native ancient Europeans were not caucasoid , and guess from where did the caucasoid features came ?

Attached: kill.jpg (438x778, 143K)

Those aren’t Arabs in the levant. They’re are Phoenicians.

Attached: 7DD83423-3294-44CB-B42A-54143BF14E49.jpg (235x423, 24K)

Only gulf Arabs can be called true arabs, levant "arabs" consider themselves arab because of the significance with the religion and culture although some have been mutted by arabs the rest can pass as a tanned med.

>millionaire
>and a fucking shepherd

>Tamimi
>not Arab
Wew

Attached: amerimutt.webm (368x640, 1.85M)

it called having balkan genes

Arabs have very many recessive genes that code for phenotypical traits and are exclusive to the y sex determination chromosome.
The vast majority of genes that code for genotype are still in the x chromosome and will always be. Ergo, they look white but they are genotypically clearly arabs.

Pigmentation - melanocytes - y chromosome - paternal

Facial hair - dihydrotestosterone - 5a reductase - adrenal glands - pituitary gland - y chromosome - paternal

Musclature - testosterone - androstenedione - androstanolone - y chromosome - paternal

Anyway, you get the point.

Back to Twitter Taleb

By Arab, I assume you mean Middle East and North Africa?

The only Arabs which would result in dark looking kids would be from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Pakistan etc. Middle Easterner's and North Africans have caucasian features a lot of the time and are lighter in skin pigmentation.

What the fuck is that? Is that real? Fucking freaks me out, something feirce

Lebanese aren’t Arab and never were. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

google.com/amp/s/stepfeed.com/amp/dna-tests-prove-lebanese-are-direct-descendants-of-ancient-phoenicians-8777

>Pakis are Arabs
Jesus
>Banu Tamim are not Arabs
Holy shit I don't know which is dumber at this point.

> Pakistan
> Arabs

The fuck are you talking about?

Besides Pakistan is not a ethnicity, it is a country you faggot. We got different ethnicity, like pasthun, balochi, punjabi etc.

North Africans are all mutts.The aryans of the middle east are the yazidis and other minority groups that you Musrats try to kill.

They aren’t Lebanese fucktard lmao those are southern nigger tribes

Economic gimmegrant detected

Faggot, my grand father came here before the implementation of the welfare system. Fuck off leaf.

Almost all the Musrats will be black seeing as how more and more Bantu Niggers keep making they're way into the Middle East/North Africa.
The future of the white race is in the east and Eurasia.

Following a shit religion automatically makes you Non-white you low IQ retard.

>Christianity
the ultimate NPC religion

Attached: npc.jpg (416x435, 13K)

This might be too much for your little, grease clogged amerilard brain, but literally the first pic of the girl which I responded to has the last name tamimi. Being a mutt you probably don't even know your father let alone real ancestry, but that girl's last name literally means one who is from that tribe, hence an Arab.

Fucking mutts I swear...

Attached: 1516215438335.jpg (699x286, 51K)

because Arabs aren't white, they're semites, but semites still have primarily caucasoid features. This isn't hard to understand. My guess is you willfully misunderstand it.

Arab+white never looks Nordic, so it doesn't even matter. Nordic people have nothing to gain from shitskins.

Arabs are white they just aren’t western. They’re fault for being colonized.

> Implying anyone wants to look like a nordic balding cunt

lul

Attached: thenordicrace.jpg (960x640, 65K)

>religion changes your genetics

Somehow you have a huge need to come live among us for some reason.

Arabs are like white hapas anyway, especially ones w/ strong aryan influence. White/Arab kids are like natural quadroons, some of whom can pass decently.

It also kind of depends on which genes for skin tone get transferred. Some arabs are just straight up too dark to pass easily, but some are light enough they just make any euro phenotype look like a med phenotype in the kids - dark hair + eyes, but light skin

Arabs are automatically boring if they have super dark hair. That hair colour works well with Blacks and even Asians to some extent, but not Arabs, just my opinion desu. If I was in their place I'd dye it, but they probably have dumb allah reasons preventing them from doing that.

>likes to have feminine features over manly features that women worldwide prefer on a man
>leaf
Checks out

>Arab+white never looks Nordic, so it doesn't even matter.
Pic related left Nordic right Arab+white

Attached: F4034886-3C02-4F0E-A3C8-3198087502EB.jpg (931x428, 371K)

>dying your hair as a man

This is why the west is failing

Because the genetic distance is far shorter than other races. In fact, both are within the same microcluster.

Attached: 30841671_254141485158704_7465410182793658368_n.jpg (1080x1351, 161K)

Unless you are pale with with very Euro features, any hair lighter than ‘very dark’ looks awful. I see obvious hapas with brown hair often, looks bizarre.

This you dumb fucks. European, middle eastern, north african (except for egyptian) are part of the same genetic cluster. Thats why you find people looking exactly like euros in the deepest mountains of bumfuck nowhere while you find germs who look like fuckin meds.

Why are nafri mongrels so mad about the fact that they are mixed race mutts?

Tamimi are Arab, but aren’t Lebanese.
Do you understand?
They are Arab invaders from the south.

I’m from furzol you stupid shitskin

neither the arab himself nor the child that comes out nine months after he raped a beautiful white women are white, they remain fucking sandniggers

>points out And Tamimi is not Arab
>proven wrong
>replies with we wuz phoenicians n shiet
Carry on with your damage control you stupid mutt.

Ahd Tamimi*

There were no shitskins in the levant prior to dirty turk occupation. You cite a tribe that specifically comes from the south and try to claim they’re Lebanese this is like trying to claim the Somali refugees in Sweden are the real Swedish. It sounds dumb. You sound dumb.

Actual Levantine people are not shitskin Arabs. I know this hurts you you are a shit skin.

If you claim the guy in the OP isn’t white I can only guess what you are.

Berbers are basically white.

Pic realted

Attached: ZidanidyZidone.jpg (380x449, 16K)

The unattractive "white" ones are jews. Greeks are clearly not white.

>Lebanese are white
Ok whatever you say faggot. You look more Indian to the rest of the world.

Attached: Mia-Khalifa.jpg (615x820, 69K)

This. Arabs are pretty much ultra-meds plus many generations of cousin marriage.

Maybe, but they are still mutts.

It's also a "people". It can imply a language, a culture, and a genetic history.

Vague terms can start to be problems to deal with the more you want to really dig down to specifics, since at any time you can swap between one of a dozen-odd different, sometimes mutually exclusive lay-definitions. Especially if you just want to be a contrarian.

Attached: save europe 1536528174469.jpg (720x481, 39K)

The Arabs also took tons of white slaves back in recent history. I assume this helped shape their gene pool a bit.

lebs are cool in my book. mostly christian and very conservative.

This Paki whore is not Lebanese

Yeah, no.

Half arabs look like sicilians aka niggers

Attached: aah comic.gif (486x311, 19K)

Ethnically Arab: entirety of Arabian peninsula, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan
Culturally Arab: Sudan, Somalia, parts of Ethiopia

Oh look. Another shitskin transplant from Beirut lmao you’re dumb as fuck bud. Real Levantine people are white fren. I have blond hair blue and green eye family, brothers and cousins. Have been in the Beqaa Valley for millennia.

I’m not a dirty Arab pig and none of my people would call themselves such

Arabic doesnt equal persian , the middle East is a myriad of different races , Persians and some iranic people are closer genetically. Just like there is many different European races.

Arabs are caucasian, therefore caucasian + caucasian will look the most white.. than for example caucasian + nigger or + mongol. Arabs are closely related to jews, both are semitic people, therefore they are not european white. Arabs are said to be the descendants of abraham, so were the jews. Arabs today are a mixture of arabs and persians, levantine people, italians, turks, northern iran, greek, egypt and least so northern africa and andalusia due to conquest and trade, therefore there will be lots of skin tone variations, but mostly, it is medium to light. Today, an 'arab' is a person that speaks arabic, has an arabic culture and lives in an arabic-speaking country, not his genetic background. 'Arabs' in Sudan are more black than caucasian, for example and they are still considered arabs because arabs gave them their language.

Attached: 09.jpg (710x434, 65K)

The guy in the OP is Lebanese not Persian.

yeah they don't deserve to be arabs because they are feminine as FUCK.

Religiously Arab: Moslems

My point here and in my earlier post is that if you want to dig down and be a contrarian, it's very easy to. Moreso if you're reasonably versed or educated on the subject. If it's a subject of popular interest, then it's much more likely that at least some of the people in the conversation are only somewhat introduced to the subject and only have vague, unexamined thoughts and associations to work with. Enough to have a conversation and quickly refer to the group, but not bothering to invest 20 or so minutes dedicated to reading through the information in detail to get a solid grounding in the subject. At least to a real introductory level.

I also think that there could be more subdivisions or additions to the quick lists you gave.

Shit can get real weird, real frustrating, and real fast when you're dealing with vague terms.

I will say someone is arabic ethnically if I can note some facial features, like the way the actor for the netflix punisher series' nose is shaped and rests on his face. I will also concede that the cultural, residential, and language definition in can also be a valid definition.

All I'm asking from you is to concede that things can get... fuzzy, if you're looking for a really specific scientific definition of things. Also, that the word on it's own, without further specification, can mean multiple things.

Attached: punisher actor.jpg (838x471, 58K)

Newsflash, Stormfags: True Aryans are of Arabic origin.

"Aryan is a Kurdish, Persian and Urdu name for boys and girls that means “member of the Arya people”. Arya itself is a word that in Sanskrit, Avestan and Old Persian means “noble”, “excellent”, therefore Aryan means “one who belongs to the noble people”. Arya is the word that the people of ancient greater Persia used to call their own race, and therefore Aryan also means “one who is from Persia”. Ancient Persia includes today’s Iraq, Iran, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan and parts of Pakistan."

By the way, aryans DO NOT usually have blue eyes or blonde hair.

I think that you should be ashamed of yourself. Arabs and levantine people have always been relatives. I cannot count how many levantine relatives that I have. Nobody is pure blood so your arguments are invalid. Shame

>why does the mix of two caucasians looks caucasian

Attached: 1520963745803.jpg (866x900, 92K)

Not really. Half Indians/Pakistanis maybe would usually only pass as Sicilians. But most half Arabs, namely non-Gulf, could probably blend into any European country without issue.

Attached: 216FE75C-1188-43B2-8873-F848C08A52AD.jpg (615x409, 58K)

look on a map, and arabs are right next to europe. some have more aryan blood. there's lebanese cosmopolitans, then sand nigger bedouins

There is a Stark difference between pakistan and india. Chad paki vs virgin Indian

Most half Pakistanis still have a brownish colouring like half Indians. Half Arabs practically never do.

Attached: D07A4212-A4F6-4CDA-B0FF-C6716DF04FBA.jpg (750x887, 629K)

Depends what criteria you're using to evaluate white. If it's loose, many mixes will be "white passing" if it's strict, none of them will. Considering how many people are mixed these days, it can be tempting to 'loosen' the definition of whose white to include more.

Just goes to show 'white' is a matter of expressed phenotype, not nationality. As many may claim, being born in Europe doesn't magically make you white, certain traits do.

So the Jersey Devil is real.

>North Africans are all mutts
I think it must be the same thing for Portuguese and majority of spanish and southern italians

i'm a low IQ so i can't show my flag
what about you ? pajeet is that you ?

Nafris mixed races still more attractive than any french i saw in my life

>helped shape their gene pool a bit
whites are barbarians without culture , civilizations came from Middle East and Middle Eastern people , not whites

Attached: bm av mor.jpg (1701x2108, 1.02M)

What makes someone a "real" Lebanese anyways? From what I see it's all mixed up now, you have Syrians in there, Armenians, Maronites, Greeks, hell even some people who come into Lebanon from Ivory Coast claim to be Lebanese now.

Why does Jow Forums shill chink women women then as ‘the only hope’ when in this case you can have both submissiveness and white presenting children?

Basically a kike.

An Ashkenazic Arab.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rp5Avhc5w

Attached: Canaanites Egyptian wall.jpg (678x400, 54K)

A lot of those guys you posted are Latin American, not Iberian. There many non-whites in Iberia, but you should be fair with the information you're posting. Northern Spain is whiter than Southern Spain. Same for Italy and Greece. But no reason to misrepresent the data.

Some from the Ivory Coast are Lebanese.

Fuck white people.

Middle Eastern people were of the Phoenician phenotype before Muhammad. Arab Christians are noticeably whiter in appearance.

Attached: PhoenicianTrade.png (558x418, 204K)

Why?

That's because sandniggers are Caucasoid, just like Hispanics and Indians (yes, streetshitters are caucasoid too). Still, if you take an average white person and an average arab, the result is going to be a shitskin.

shut up filthy donkeyfucker you are not white and never will be, no matter how light your semitic ass is.

not 100% euro
not white

Where the Arab's currently are used to be a forest(basically)
They used to study the stars and be pagans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabians

during the expansion period, Islam continued to raid Africa until they turned into the modern literal half niggers you see today.
Also ''Arabic'' translates to 'mixed race'

Yes see here with audio:
youtu.be/EHtYEoDgTIs

FUCKKKKIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG THISSSSSSSSS

lebanon has been occupied for centuries, but the phoenicians still remain in the valleys
also checked