Bret kavanaugh is done

nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/kavanaugh-s-sexual-assault-accuser-believes-she-could-have-been-n910126

See?
The democrats didn't even have to lift a finger. Trump's picks get BTFO by their own sins

Attached: IMG_20180917_062727.jpg (1440x2105, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/IquAD
ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1352705
bookwormroom.com/2018/09/16/accusation-kavanaugh-plan-2012/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku
youtu.be/PyDoRS_MTa0
youtube.com/watch?v=r-Y0dTNH7Ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a lot of weasel words being used to avoid being sued.

>believes alleged attempted rape

Archived: archive.fo/IquAD

Attached: 1496657092338.jpg (640x665, 119K)

>believes she could have been raped
MKUltra

>could have been raped

Attached: russell-howard-0.jpg (2048x1536, 134K)

whos the dude in this pic?

SHE COULD OF BEEN RAPED?!?! Ether you were or you weren't Theirs is no could bitch!

I believe YOU tried to rape me 30 years ago op. I have no substantial proof other than a blown out asshole from years of post attempted possible rape abuse, but You'll be hearing from lawyer.

Attached: 1536638356060.gif (250x250, 1.19M)

>17 yo girl gets sloppy drunk
>you and a couple guys pick her up and put her in a room and leave her there to sleep it off
>over 30 years later she claims you locked her in a room and raped her

Am I reading this right? Did her attorney just say she isnt in her right mind?

Is almost raping someone a crime?

How about possibly being capable of?

yes she did, but the media will selectively ignore that

Being accused of raping someone is a crime. Whether or not they actually did is immaterial.

tired of the gotcha politics nobody gives a fuck about a decades old supposed interaction ,
JUST get the FUCK out of the way
They are holding this country hostage so they can have a power trip, fuckin pathetic

In all honesty though, there really needs to be done sort of statute of limitations on this shit. There has been too many of these multi decade old accusations, and without any proof at all it just becomes taking someone at their word.

Is every man now going to have to worry about a vengeful girlfriend, ex co worker, ect. coming out 30 years later to try and ruin your life with crocodile tears and a made up sob story?

Attached: 1532268174248.jpg (632x752, 78K)

I vaguely remember Diane Feinstein groping my penis 20 years back under a restaurant table. I'm going to report this to the police, and if you guys can remember her touching you inappropriately, you should also take legal matters into your own hands. Good luck anons.

>believes she could have
>could have
wut

Attached: 805.jpg (224x225, 4K)

>Could have been raped
>Could have been

This isnt even pre-crime anymore. We are now prosecuting MightbeCrime, and CouldHaveCrime.

At last (and it should not have taken this long) I realize now why our ancestors restricted voting so that not any stupid fuck could vote. Because they fall for excruciatingly obvious bait like this.

Attached: 1506654425309.jpg (600x900, 86K)

Um sweeties according to my Womans studies degree ALL men are rapists. And thats a bad thing.

There already is.
Now its used as a smear to ruin men's lives.
No actual conviction can be made.

what the fuck doe this mean?

I remember 5 years back or so we'd make fun of the "almost rapes"

>believes
>could have

Ohh my. They have gone from sexual misconduct to rape and now possible rape. "I WAS RAPED IN MY MIND" Is not a legal grounds for rape.

and "feminine penises"

How long before society can bring itself to just stop caring about roasties calling everything in the world rape? For fucks sake there was an article a week ago that said a guy ghosting her was equivalent to rape.

good luck with that libtards LOL

Attached: 1537169068789.jpg (1165x1000, 428K)

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1352705
kek

Too drunk to remember what happened but remembers who did it?

Ummm OP did you see this?

She also says he may have suffocated her so he is looking at attempted rape and murder. Nice pick Trump!

This is an orchestrated set up

bookwormroom.com/2018/09/16/accusation-kavanaugh-plan-2012/

she was going to try this in 2012 but Romney lost..

Oh my my, even in bed with Fusion GPS. Why are they so bad at this now? They used to be pretty good at making shit up. Ohh thats when the Media was the only new source and they had the Swamp in the white house.

Lol can’t even form declarative statements to accuse due to obvious liability. How is that even being investigated?

i agree, but this isn't really 'gotcha' politics. Gotcha politics is more rhetorical entrapment, isn't it

This could be the reason the FBI is not investigating this. Because it would fall apart immediately. Better to let it sit and cast doubt.

>could have been
It's almost as if "Well, nobody knows, so we made this shit up over the weekend"

I think women's false and exaggerated accusations against men, and people's willingness to entertain them, is a lot bigger problem than rape and sexual battery. When you get raped, you can start putting your life back together right away. When you go to prison for a false rape accusation, that's like a rape that last 5-15 years. Similar thing with having your career ruined. I bet you could ask a lot of professional women, "If you had to get raped for 15 minutes or you had to lose your career...?," LOTS of them would choose the rape. Not only that, if you offer women rape LOTS of them would say, "Oh rape!??!?! That's my fantasy."

Attached: TRINITY___Sunny.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Opeeeeeeee

She has an axe to grind!

There's 2/3 of a chance he'll be the next SCJ according to the one betting exchange that offers the market. Down from 97/100 before accusations.

> When you go to prison for a false rape accusation
That's what you get when feminism goes rabid.

Wat

looks like her lawyer is an uma connoisseur

>A woman believing she "could have been raped" is all it takes to accuse someone and drag their name through the mud now
Kikes and the Kike tricks must be stopped

Please delay the confirmation hearings until 1 week prior to the election. We need time to hear to sort this out. I heard Ford was 19 at the time and Kavanaugh was 17, Who should we believe? A child predator or a distinguished gentleman?

This has basically happened to me, but the chick was sober.

I "locked" her in my living room, with literally 6 unlocked/openable doors to leave...completely ignored her while I was trying to fuck her much hotter friend. She'd come over for lunch in hs (always 3rd wheeling her hot friend) 3x a week for months.

5+ years later "it felt like you were trying to rape me that one time". Cuck husband sending death threats, friend group whispering rapist and completely distancing themselves.

Then their kid came out half black and all the faggots that accused me just "forgot" about that.

Attached: 1536875069983.jpg (768x1024, 141K)

>Theirs is

Attached: 1523436198386.jpg (600x703, 24K)

Believes she could have been in a situation that could lead to her being raped.
Wtf is wrong with women

This is a short sighted strategy by the democrats. If they aren't successful in stopping him they'll have a young SCJ that hates them. If he wasn't hardcore rightwing before he'll certainly be now.

Easy, simply ignore these cunts

Attached: 1537033536907.jpg (2855x918, 956K)

The attorney has those crazy eyes we've been seeing in these leftist lunatics. MKultra?

the democrats are destroying themselves lol. Why dont you guys go find a funner Jow Forums board to chill on? Maybe learn a new hobby or something. We got the next few years locked up. I've personally moved my autism to cars and wristwatch discussion

Attached: 91NPxzp-vVL._UL1500_.jpg (966x1500, 308K)

If Republicans cuck on Kavanaugh, the US is lost. The leftists will pull this every single time from now on.

they did the same thing to Gorsuch, the public is heavily desensitized to any allegations now

>carrying a metal chain that symbolizes your enslavement to Jews when you have a phone in your pocket to measure time.

Better buy a Rolex next time like a good Goy.

thats right user everything is a jewish scam now put your phone away and pay attention to english class

just like Podesta could have raped a 5 year old and then Hillary and McCain hypothetically might've drunk the kid's blood like a pair of vampires. It might've happened.

I literally LOLED

>paying for a wristwatch
>in the 21st century

You sound like a typical kike slave who watches Fox news every morning.

Attached: 1521823803125.png (488x463, 28K)

Only if the accused is prodrumpf!

>remember that one time
>30 years ago
>when something could have happed
YOURE A RAPIST

Attached: 366547.png (234x216, 10K)

Lol coulda shoulda woulda raped kek

need to loosen the libel and defamation laws then.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku

same shit happened to me.

i was drinking with some thot and we kissed and she treid to basically say i raped her, even though we kissed only once and thats it.

remember that you posted this when you become an adult and start liking watches

This is pretty alarming because this means even those of us who have never raped are at even greater risk than ever before.

Not only could we be false accused, we can be accused of being in a “position to rape” now?

youtu.be/PyDoRS_MTa0

>woman goes before committee
>cries on TV
yea Kavanaugh is done

We are gunna all have to wear body cams (our phones) now, which is what dems want, a police state.

youtube.com/watch?v=r-Y0dTNH7Ns

BRETT KAVANAUGH IS A MURDERER

HE STRANGLED ME TO DEATH IN 1992

FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T LET THIS MURDERER INTO THE SUPREME COURT

You are no different to a woman with an expensive handbag

Attached: fw91.jpg (1040x1040, 396K)

I'm 34 and don't like useless aesthetic objects that are a waste of money in the current century. Stay kiked.

Attached: 1532399097140.gif (450x250, 977K)

>no one would want to subject themselves to a bunch of leftist cash handouts and a fucking book deal

>u just raped me , with your words
>im changing the definition of rape with how i feel today
>its still rape
ya no shit its scary

Attached: 1526750340069.png (271x186, 7K)

Our education system is an embarrassment.

Attached: 1DDBDB4A-838D-45EE-9B7A-62A29398714A.jpg (229x220, 17K)

it was real in her mind

>she could have been raped

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x909, 30K)

>I could have been killed!
>Wait he actually did rape me!

/thread.

>could have been raoed
>30 years ago
>only said something right before the guy gets nominated to the Supreme Court
Lol people have to be able to see through this shit

Lmao underrated

>pulling out your phone to check the time like some sort of autist
I bet you pull them out every time you're in an elevator with another person, too

Under #metoo rules the man must resign and then later prove himself innocent.

>COULD OF

Also, resigning is evidence of his guilt.

>Needs to check the time every 10 seconds and has no internal clock

Spotted the NPC.

That's okay. Your tears say more than real evidence ever could.

Attached: 794743.jpg (640x480, 39K)

>could have been raped
So he accused of conspiracy to rape? Why not say that straight, what this convoluted language for?

f91s are awesome and only ten bucks

Do it

Our sources have been briefed by someone familiar with the FBI's thinking that an a memo may allege that a victim believes she could have been raped by someone who may be a Kavanaugh supporter.

Is the lesson from all of this that if you're ever in a position where you could have raped a women, that you might as well just do it? Is this whole thing another viral marketing campaign for Nike?

How will I know to keep to my programmed tasks if I dont check the time??

Here is a hint for you losers, if none of it were true the accused, can sue for slander, but you never hear of them doing that do you?

Attached: 1534653014522.jpg (800x600, 180K)

exactly that's how it works. The man must resign because the charges are serious and when they do it's because they are guilty

Sum up what he's being accused of for us

>archive.fo/IquAD
>(((Katz)))
Every. Fucking. Time