Bible says non Christians go to hell...

Bible says non Christians go to hell...now I just sit and cry compulsively to think that random people around me and around will go to hell. Maybe even my friends and family

Attached: 9cfd1b2838c51c4827de7a9409009b1d.png (420x420, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

islamqa.info/en/2912
adventist.org/en/beliefs/
sdanet.org/atissue/books/qod/q43.htm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/183141872/#183151220
youtu.be/BBDBW_10q-E
streamable.com/3j3hc
youtube.com/watch?v=SYy0uyrS0Uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, the Bible says they'll be a resurrection of the righteous and the unrighteous

>people

Attached: NPC- They Live - Cover.jpg (1132x1600, 394K)

Don’t worry ... Christianity is a false religion

It was real in my mind!!!!!!

What does this mean? Are you saying there can be righteous outside of Jesus? Is this supported by scripture?

Attached: rtum8fjjbkv01.png (416x500, 38K)

They DO NOT live according to the words of the bible ... it’s a PAGAN religion

Attached: 3NQst1K.jpg (600x585, 45K)

This does bring up a good point. Why not leave every person in the dark

Mine to ... I was a Christian for 20 years.
But when you start to do your own research you realize all of the lies

All the unsaved folks are "resurrected" after the Millennium to be judged at the great white throne. They are brought out of Hell, judged guilty, and then thrown into the lake of fire.

>Revelation 20:11-15 King James Version (KJV)

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

What do I research? Do you believe in the paranormal? How can an atheist explain demons and dark entities that people experience?

Are you afraid for your friends who are going to hell? Then you're going, too. The 'fearful' are damned also. Revelation 21:8

“Verily, those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allaah and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.”
quran 2:62

“Surely, those who believe, those who are the Jews and the Sabians and the Christians – whosoever believed in Allaah and the Last Day, and worked righteousness, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.”
quran 5:69

islamqa.info/en/2912

So a faithful mother who fears for her atheist child will be damned. that makes no sense

Attached: 1535133238010.jpg (458x393, 37K)

I am not muslim

>send people to hell for not believing in you
Jew God sure is a cunt.

>faithful
>doesn't trust gods plan
choose one

The bible also says to mind your own business.

+it was exactly the parents job to make sure the child would become atheist. meaning they failed before that.

So she can trust God's plan for her son to burn in hell after her son dies as an atheist?

Christianity didn't happen until after Christ.

So that means EVERYONE in the Old Testament went to Hell.

Think about that. Your God designed a world where the DEFAULT was that you would burn in Hell for eternity, and only MUCH later did He even make an OPTION for you to avoid that.

What the fuck kind of God does that?

The child could have rebelled themselves? Is it the father's fault the prodigal son left in the first place?

...Father against son, mother against daughter, neighbour against neighbour....

God told you, there will be a division. There is no point lamenting it.

So why do Muslims try to convert infidels? Besides the 10% tax?

a god who did not truly create the universe but usurped that position.

The Bible does not say people will go to hell.
Non believers will cease to exits.
Those who who follow the Anti Christ will burn for 2K years then cease to exist.

Pic related the Catholics created eternal damnation

Attached: Catholic changed against bible.png (1366x1337, 625K)

what 10% tax?

Face it, the best we can hope for is that hell ain't as bad as everyone says.

>Start by reading the bible independently. This is honestly the best thing to do. You see all the discrepancies between what the Christian church and their pastors preach and the what the word of God actually says
> yes, I absolutely do. Another subject that the bible and church disagree on
> I can honestly see why there are so many atheists in the world. I mean even the “Christian faith” has like 100 different denominations.
> As for how they can explain those things, I’m not sure what you mean. How do they know it’s real or how do they come up with their explanations ?

This talks about the Lords return no gets judged until that time.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
14 is talking about death itself

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
15 is referring to those who walked the earth during the Anti-Christ time on earth

fuck yeah
family and friends are a spook

Catholic bible.
Wages of sin is death.

old covenant and new covenant. jesus HAD to come because people stopped following the old covenant and have indeed be destined to cease to exist.

The dogma of the eternal damnation was established to keep the sheeple in line. They did not uphold it in the echelons of church even.

The shit they put out for the masses is full of cheap tricks and pure nonsense, no matter how you consider the rest.

No the Jews that made of the sacrifice was saved, however after Jesus died he became the sacrifice and changed the rules.

Tell them about Jesus Christ and if they reject him then it's not your fault.

There are no hell in judaism, nor retarded "gotcha" conditions for being bad goyim. All this shit came with christkikes.

I used to live in a room full of mirrors. All I could see was me. Then I take my spirit and smash my mirrors. Now the whole world is for me too see. I said, now the whole world is for me to see.

How do you feel about the opinion that Jesus changed the law of God when he came to earth ?

So how can I follow God? Most churches follow many beliefs created by the Catholics

Salvation has been by God's grace through faith since the beginning. Jesus Christ was slain before the foundation of the world.

>god: hey humans have some free will but if you use it you’ll spend eternity in hell
>Adam: why give it to us then
>god: because I love you and I need you to do exactly what I say so you can prove you love me
>Adam: sounds like a cult
>god: it’s not. Don’t eat that Apple by the way.
>Adam: I’m going to eat that fucking Apple

So you believe in the paranormal so how do you explain demons?

did he?

in a muslim majority country some non belivers (not atheist tho) are speared with the condition of paying an extra tax called the jizia witch is 10% of their earnings

The Seventh-Day Adventist church is the closest religion that follows what Jesus wanted
Still keep the Sabbath etc
adventist.org/en/beliefs/
Have a read my friend

Hell does not exist
Catholics made it up
Read the thread

So is it all tricks?

> read the bible
> follow what it says

Based. Me after i turned 20

If it is backed by the Catholics yes.
Read this

According to ALL of the Christians I know

ok i see. but then his post makes even less sense because if someone converts and becomes muslim then of course he does not pay jizya.

Because God doesn't give a fffuuuuucckk #YOLO niggaahhh read Job fag lmao

The final redpill: Jokes on you. You're already in hell.

Look for KJV only baptists church in your area if you're looking for fellowship. Otherwise, read the bible on your own and try to start your own flock. My church meets every sunday in the cafeteria of a local school. Only a few years ago it was just a few friends meeting. We preach what is in the KJV bible and nothing else.

They were free to do basically whatever they want with a single rule. Once they gained knowledge of good and evil they were still free to do what they want, they were just now cognizant of the ramifications of doing such things. God also kicked them out of the nice place they were at and made the world a much shittier place to live in. Then he sat around for a long time until humanity had sort of gotten the idea of things and sent down his Son to act as a sacrifice to redeem all the previous sins. Those who died before where ministered to by Christ and those that died unsaved will do the same. You don't need to simply not believe, you need to actively condemn and reject what is offered, then your ass gets to burn with Satan.

> do you believe in Angels ?
> Demons are just the disciples of the Devil

this

Hell does exist my friend. Very much so

>The Bible does not say people will go to hell.
It clearly does.

There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.
22“The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

25“But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

27“He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

29“Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

30“‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

31“He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.

H-hey there whatcha doin Mr. anderson? Got any race mixed marriages today?

Personally I have a problem with the word "law". Law is blind, god is not. He gave Commandments and such.

...Well, I might be wrong in this case. I just don't really remember actual laws given by god.

Appreciate the sentiment OP but I'm not afraid of being spirited away to a magical eternal fire kingdom after I die.

His commandments are often referred to as his “law” or his “word” where I’m from. Yet nobody follows them

In this parable of Luke 16, hades is figuratively portrayed as a place of life, of memory, and of speech. And the dead in hades are pictured as alive, and seeking to give admonition to the living. It is an intriguing story, but to us it is clearly figurative. In the story those actually dead are made to speak and act, which is permissible in a parable, for in a parable all the incongruities of time, place, distance, et cetera, vanish. In this allegory, references to the gulf, the flaming fire, and the dead speaking are all understandable, for the story is told to convey a moral truth. This is the point and purpose of the recital, though the dead are not actually conscious living beings, nor are the rewards and punishment meted out as yet.

A tree atheist believes hes already in it lol.

Never read the parables as face value there is always a story behind it with a meaning
sdanet.org/atissue/books/qod/q43.htm

Apollo is the only god that matters and he says you’re going to hell for worshipping the moon instead of the sun with your dumb Babylonian fan fictions.

>Has bad luck for the rest of life

Reminder that God will reveal himself making everyone automatically see God exist and he is God making them believe and become christian and if they then decide for good then i believe they will be saved. God wants everyone to be saved, to do so we have to decide to be on the good side but to do so we had to know what the other choice, evil is. Adam and eve wanted to know what good and evil is, thus we now experience this. Since we have free will God also „cant“ just save unless we decide to be saved. So he waits till everyone knows evil will always lead to disaster and that God truely is the only way. This is the tevelations i believe.

This post here links to a lot of other post with stuff about the bible usually not talked about
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/183141872/#183151220

I don't know what to say. Is your relationship with god depending on what other people do or do not? Do you need someone to tell you what to do?

>ignoring that before people were saved by the old covenant
>thinking they dont learn of jesus in heaven and his teachings making them effectively christian by default

No, definitely not. Just talking

religion is for the single digit IQ.

and why not. why do you not fear?

Yes yes, and only triple digit fedora tippers like you see thru its bullshit.

no, double digit mongoloids already do.
you just have to be extra retarded to believe in it.
lmao

christians are stupid

I don't believe in it... mainly based on a scientific viewpoint, but either way its simply because I don't believe in it.

thats why jews are so fucked up, they lived before hell existed

well, I thought you might be a woman as they do need guidance from a husband.

as the hirachy is:
God -> Man -> Woman

youtu.be/BBDBW_10q-E

Attached: j.jpg (2028x1553, 1.26M)

> (OP)
Reminder that God will reveal himself making everyone automatically see God exist and he is God making them believe and become christian and if they then decide for good then i believe they will be saved.
When does this happen

It's a protection racket with God as mob boss and Satan as "Vinnie".
>Nice soul ya got there. Be a shame if [My created son] Satan got ahold of it.

You were never a christian you just played church like many others do
Get right
streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: BetweenYOUandGODinYOURmind.gif (360x269, 3.48M)

youtube.com/watch?v=SYy0uyrS0Uw

Based Christianity: You only go to heaven if you're good looking, tall, rich and well liked by the community.

Attached: 41699769_1783091191739441_2674945892972232704_n.jpg (750x739, 46K)

lucifer was an angel created by god. man was created in gods image. lucifer was the most beautiful angel but what is "beauty" in the image of god? lucifer rebelled, out of jealousy and proudness because he was told to be below man. since then lucifer, the fallen one messed with and tried to corrupt gods creation.

your post implies, god knew what satan would do and is at fault for creating him in the first place. what if not creating him would have been the "evil" thing in perspective of all and everything?

god said, not to have other gods beside him. have you ever considered there are in fact other gods out there and they're significantly worse than satan? not trying to be blasphemous, I simply believe god has a plan and it's good.

You're already in hell. Your suffering in life is meant to drive you to christ. Until that happens, you're here forever.

Attached: 1535996960243.jpg (700x747, 45K)

>lucifer was an angel created by god. man was created in gods image. lucifer was the most beautiful angel but what is "beauty" in the image of god?
it literally never says that anywhere in the bible

you should read it sometime instead of pretending to know what it says without reading it

clearly you need guidance.
read Apocalypse Theater Vol.1, Yahweh the Two-Faced God.

you will understand the absolute schiztophenia of the big 3.
nothing more than an added facet to the govern(rule)ment(mind) matrix.

Attached: 1515132381269s.jpg (216x250, 6K)

Or you could grow up and realize that a book full of supernatural fables written thousands of years ago by dirty, smelly peasants in the middle east is not something you should base your life around.

The Demiurge

think about it this way,

>Does Hillary Clinton deserve to go to hell for all of her endless corruption, blatant lies, and absolute deceit?

YES. and so does everyone else like her.