Asia Argento gives Rose McGowan 24 hours to retract and apologize for her horrendous lies

Asia Argento gives Rose McGowan 24 hours to retract and apologize for her horrendous lies.

#Feminism:CivilWar

twitter.com/AsiaArgento/status/1041643194012852224

Attached: thehunterhasbecomethehunted.png (664x458, 83K)

I thought she was moving to Africa.

Maybe she did. Are you implying Africa doesn't have twitter?

Weinstein curse strikes again!

Attached: 94876.jpg (600x555, 30K)

semantics, we all know she didnt. I bet you're Jewish

If she were in Africa she would have been literally raped 17 times by now and this Twitter shit would not be on her list of important things to do.

cat fight!

She would be fine. After the second incidence or so she would create #MeetooAfrica and move to a gated community with electric fences. But we all know she would move there anyway so I don't think she would get raped in the first place.

The jacobins are indulging in their reign of terror.

What the fuck happened? Keep in mind that I have no idea what the fuck is going on, I just came to this thread because Rosr McGowan was hot as shit in the 90s/early 00s.

Watching the me too sham go up in flames yasssss!!!!

I don't know what's happening anymore either bro.

the mentally ill are turning on each other. who could have predicted this?!

>Asia getting uppity
This isnt going to increase her standing in Isseis Harem.

>posting about some twitter shit
>no context
>no explanation
SAGE

Ah yes making legal threats via Twitter. Now we KNOW she’s innocent.

>Actress Asia Argento has threatened fellow #MeToo figurehead Rose McGowan with legal action if she doesn’t retract claims she made about Argento’s alleged sexual relationship with a minor. In a lengthy statement published in August, McGowan claimed Argento had admitted to receiving unsolicited nude photos of actor Jimmy Bennett since he was 12. Argento called out McGowan for the claim last week, but went a step further Monday morning when she threatened a lawsuit. “Dear @RoseMcGowan. It is with genuine regret that I am giving you 24 hours to retract and apologise for the horrendous lies made against me in your statement of August 27th,” wrote Argento. “If you fail to address this libel I will have no option other than to take immediate legal action.” Argento was one of the first to speak out against movie mogul Harvey Weinstein’s sexual

Basically McGowan didn't give Argento brownie points for being part of the elect and held her to almost the same standard as other sexual abusers. She's giving her more mercy but apparently

>Rose McGowan to Asia Argento: ‘Be the Person You Wish Harvey Could Have Been’
>“Its sad to lose a friend connection, but whats even more sad is what happened to Jimmy Bennet,”
>“There absolutely should be no leeway or tolerance for sexual assault,” McGowan stresses.
>She ends the statement by pleading with Argento to simply “do the right thing”: “Be the person you wish Harvey could have been.”

I hate celeb shit I just googled this and found that info in about 3 minutes

McGowan was an early bandwagon'er for the rape accusers in hashtag MeToo. Argento was accused of rape by a young man, claiming it happened when he was still underage, and her career is collapsing. McGowan, in true bandwagon fashion, said a some terrible things about Argento a month ago. It should be easy enough to find on your preferred news media website.

Separately, McGowan was in a bad car accident some years ago. She had facial reconstruction surgery but she'll never be the same.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

>celeb drama gayness

Truly should only occupy the side of grocery store check out lines

Attention seeking whores reality tv

>I have no idea what the fuck is going on, I just came to this thread because Rosr McGowan was hot as shit in the 90s/early 00s.
#MeToo

das rite!
dat bitch betta refract dat statement or wyte bitch finna put a speel on you.

>sending nude photos to a teen boy
lol it's literally fucking nothing

old bitch made a jewish cook kill hisself cuz she be chasin dat strange in a diaper
dat be sumfin dumb bitch

how did the 2 biggest trainwreck end up becoming the leaders of the metoo movement?
what happened to the girl that recorded harvey?