Is this proof egyptians were white?

is this proof egyptians were white?

twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/1041667206117916672

Attached: WE.png (526x364, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2018/09/egypt-archaeologists-discover-sphinx-temple-aswan-180917082844616.html
twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/1041667206117916672
youtube.com/watch?v=76e-A7RNjKI
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/culture_and_living/2017/01/24/donald_trump_is_related_to_most_icelanders_and_dani/
youtube.com/watch?v=76e-A7RNjKI&index=1&list=PLPzaG2Oyvx5GAFhqrPSo5CyrmBNL3Z1E3
youtube.com/watch?v=_sKauuCe77w&index=2&list=PLPzaG2Oyvx5GAFhqrPSo5CyrmBNL3Z1E3
youtube.com/watch?v=5vlF5CfpVpA&list=PLPzaG2Oyvx5GAFhqrPSo5CyrmBNL3Z1E3&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=qL8KAkcKfRI&index=4&list=PLPzaG2Oyvx5GAFhqrPSo5CyrmBNL3Z1E3
youtube.com/watch?v=YjI7KWEehkE&list=PLPzaG2Oyvx5GAFhqrPSo5CyrmBNL3Z1E3&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=XqwwKNwosQI&index=6&list=PLPzaG2Oyvx5GAFhqrPSo5CyrmBNL3Z1E3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

>there are bantus who actually believe this

Attached: Sem título.png (562x190, 15K)

AYO THAT STATUE BLACK

Muh ancestas :)

ancient levantine, nquite alot like jews

that actually have a nose.

Lol niggers and Graham Hancock BTFO

Guys! Fire up your Kangz accts! This is a goldmine of keks.

Such a great meme, has layers to it.
West Euros were fuckin' KANGZ man.

Attached: 1537135854012.png (720x1280, 382K)

niggers didn't arrive into Africa until like 1400 ad. they have no ties to Egyptian royalty. Egyptians were so paranoid of their lineage being diluted and overthrown by outside powers that they practiced incest, had children with their own brothers and sisters.

Your account I presume

King Tut was r1b, which is what I am, if anything I should be going around saying "We was kangz", but I feel no connection to him, so to see niggers trying to pass off themselves as descendants of queens and kings is laughable.

WE

that looks fake

Wuz

I also like to point out the selective whitening of pharaohs by Jow Forums. My 23andme states list as R1b1a2-m269 haplomeme, which is what King tut was. Yet I don't see myself as white, neither would Jow Forums. So again, no he was not white, if italians and greeks are not considered white on here, then for sure we aren't either.

Will someone please respond to me so that I know I am not shadowbanned?

you don't even exist!

Destroy all the evidence.
We Waz Kangz

but look at that head's skin. he's black

It's white people, all the way down. All the great civilizations were created by whites.

Attached: WE.jpg (570x320, 39K)

KANGZ

Through our influence on major (also Black) cultures like the Greeks and Phoenicians, we wuz the origin of the science, math, culture, written language used by most of the world today. Wyypepol literally owe everything they have to BLACKS.

>niggers are intelligent and wouldn't say this
Lmao enjoy your stay faggot

I don't think R1b is rare among American blacks either but that doesn't come from Egypt.

Why is it so hard for people to believe that Egyptians were slightly tanner Mediterranean people? Same with the Moors, though the Moors were so tanned that European artists depicted them as coal black.

it's from the times of the Ptolemies you fucking mouthbreathing retards, a Macedonian Dynasty that ruled after Alexanders Death, by the time that Sphinx was made, the Pyramids are almost 3 thousand years old.

Cuz we are Kangz and shiet, that’s why whyte boi

*smacks lips*

Meds are w*yte shitskins. Egyptians were BLACK.

QUADS OF TRUTH

>The sphinx, a mythical being with the head of a human and the body of a lion, was discovered at the Kom Ombo temple, where two engraved sandstone reliefs of King Ptolemy V had also recently been found, the ministry said in statement on Sunday.

>The Ptolemaic Dynasty ruled Egypt for some 300 years - from around 320 BC to about 30 BC

We wuz kangz black twitter and We was kings Jow Forums are both retarded again

aljazeera.com/news/2018/09/egypt-archaeologists-discover-sphinx-temple-aswan-180917082844616.html

And source

>West Euros were fuckin' KANGZ man.
How many kings were there>
I know there were a lot of princes, but who tok the title of king outside France, England, amd spain?

why are they suddenly reporting on each new sphynx like its another great sphynx?
they aren't a rare thing in egypt

Attached: Egypt_0540_1536x1024.jpg (1536x1024, 528K)

Because Egypt is in Africa, therefore they are niggers.

R1b comes from africa, m8 ure a nigger

Attached: 1505417038841.png (1600x934, 615K)

some dynasties of egypt looked like brown-skinned sudanese, others looked like mediterraneans and middle-easterners.

Why does he have Central Asian unibrow?

Attached: brezhnev-leonid-ilich.jpg (900x675, 82K)

Nah, it comes from Anatolia. Feel sorry for my R1b brothers who got lost and ended up living with niggers.

This is a Ptolemaic sphinx (Greek Pharaohs). The tomb of Antony And Cleopatra has yet to be discovered so each new Ptolemaic tomb could be huge. As it happened this tomb was King Ptolemy V who was married to a different Cleopatra. They are always good for tourism.

Attached: 1920px-Tetradrachme_Ptolémée_V.jpg (1920x910, 480K)

He look like Denzel.
baka

You think they got a grand tomb?

Id much rather find out what is under the hatch on the Sphynx head or the caves under the tail.
No one really gives a fuck about Roman Egypt and how they corrupted the History of the true egypt.
Amazing that roman graffiti is still taken as accurate historical evidence.
Must ask what are they hiding.

Attached: DKhaqQuW4AAGstB.jpg (1089x750, 143K)

SHEEEIIIITTTTT

Attached: 1514779461063.jpg (1280x853, 154K)

It would be a more humble tomb, considering they lost the war and committed suicide. Octavian permitted for them to have a proper burial and a traditional tomb somewhere near Alexandria.

>Roman Egyp
You mean Greek Egypt? Roman Egypt began after Cleopatra's death.

KANGZ BTFO FOREVER

Attached: 186b73.jpg (904x531, 42K)

Seriously... I am supposed to believe this shit is for a mummy because some roman crudely scribbled some Graffiti on the box?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34K)

>twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/1041667206117916672
Of course they were white.
They were descendants from the Atlantians who migrated after the destruction of Atlantis

Mecca is in Asia, therefore Muhammed was a chink

This, And Atlantis was found years ago.
Pic related matches all of Platos descriptions of Atlantis and even sat at sea level 11,800 years ago.

Attached: Richat_Structure_-_SRTM.jpg (2259x1244, 495K)

...that's a crater impact site you dipshit.

No... It is not...
Anyone who denies the Richat is Atlantis is a blind fucking fool.
The mainstream theory for its creation is a 30km tall magma dome that collapsed...

you fucked it up
its

We Were Kings

If you go back far enough towards 10,000 years ago, anyone can trace their lineage to a corpse. The media tends to misreport scientific data. Even saying tut was “west european” is a misleading claim because modern humans (even ones sharing dna with ancient humans) are so far removed that its almost pointless to claim direct lineage. You might as well say “we wuz synapsids n shiiet”

>atlantis was in the middle of Nigger Africa
another out of africa cuck I see, the Jewish brainwashing goes deep

You want proofs?
watch
youtube.com/watch?v=76e-A7RNjKI

& SHEEEEIIIIITTTTT

>still shilling this shit story

fuck why not more pics of place were they find it etc ....

Check. The inbreeding must have had it's effects. He must've been ugly af

You know Ancient Egyptians were black right?

>No... It is not...
We will find out when they start excavations. It has been said that it is an ancient hot spring as well, which it very well could be.

If there are no tools and no artifacts, you have to side with science that it is just a geological formation.

because Central Asia is where them dudes came from.

Central Asians with cows that hadn't yet domesticated horses.

Subtle shitposting, nice.

>still not believing the piles of evidence that confirm the Richat as the site
Can you be more of an NPC?

difficult to say , want to see more pics other perspective of the head.
joe rogan podcast will hit his head on the desk with all the others who thought they were niggers.

DBL chk

There are literally thousands of tools and artifacts all around the area, no one is looking for them.
You can buy many in the town 50km away from the richat.

According to his theory it was mostly under water at that point.

Shouldn't there be remains if Atlantis had been there?

What do you think would be left of our civilisation after 11,800 years if we have trouble identifying villages from the 1500's..?
Look at the fucking area, the whole place has been wiped clean, fun fact all of that sand is ocean sand.

Attached: eye+of+sahara+international+space+station.jpg (500x332, 37K)

Hahahahaha just look at that motherfucker
The great and mighty Stevejonesotep

WE WUZ KAAANGZ

Attached: 435345.png (432x431, 218K)

We were kings.
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/culture_and_living/2017/01/24/donald_trump_is_related_to_most_icelanders_and_dani/

>remains
According to the Egyptian source the reason they have the oldest structures in the world is because the area around the Nile is especially stable, not because they had the first structures. The structure itself is not man made, these were still primitive people even if a lot more advanced than we usually imagine people from that time.

Attached: 938475[1].jpg (820x597, 83K)

This appears to be a meteor crater that struck in a site with a lot of tectonic activity.

Attached: Typical-schematic-cross-sections-of-a-simple-a-and-complex-crater-b-Note-that.png (850x710, 84K)

Tell your 250x great grandfather I said thanks when you see him in hell. Now get back to work boy.

No one thinks it was a meteor and there is no evidence to support it being an impact crater.
The mainstream theory is a mornic theory about a 30km tall magma dome that collapsed and i am sorry but there is 50 times as much evidence supporting it being a man made structure.

>but there is 50 times as much evidence supporting it being a man made structure.
Name one piece of such evidence. Are there artifacts that were found on the site? Roads? House foundations? Skeletons?

That pic!!

Yes, Yes and yes, go look up any research on the subject and you find piles of evidence supporting it being atlantis.

Why is it so fucking hard for people to accept?
Next you will tell me troy is just a Myth even though it was discovered years ago.

So Atlantis was a paleolithic civilization? As cool as that idea is, how the fuck would Plato even know about it 9500 years later?

>Con artists cash in on the foilhat shit and sell sharpened stones as relics so it must be true
Yeah and fiji had mermaids before the HUWITE man killed them all, I've seen them at carnivals.

You do realize "go look it up yourself" is not evidence, right? People who write for blogs about UFOs and Bigfoot will literally publish anything.

>piles of evidence supporting it being atlantis
Yes but I haven't seen anything clear supporting it being man made. I didn't really consider it even, if there is something I would appreciate a hint. I guess these are pyramid builders so maybe..

So you're saying the jews got to the site and did to them what they're trying to do to the vikings and white civilization in general today way back then? When will my people be free?

...?
See none of you even know the fucking story yet you all claim it is fake.
Like Plato and Solon were just liars.

Keked

Watch the documentary Visiting Atlantis if you are too fucking dumb to research something.
I already posted it in the thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=76e-A7RNjKI&index=1&list=PLPzaG2Oyvx5GAFhqrPSo5CyrmBNL3Z1E3

youtube.com/watch?v=_sKauuCe77w&index=2&list=PLPzaG2Oyvx5GAFhqrPSo5CyrmBNL3Z1E3

youtube.com/watch?v=5vlF5CfpVpA&list=PLPzaG2Oyvx5GAFhqrPSo5CyrmBNL3Z1E3&index=3

youtube.com/watch?v=qL8KAkcKfRI&index=4&list=PLPzaG2Oyvx5GAFhqrPSo5CyrmBNL3Z1E3

youtube.com/watch?v=YjI7KWEehkE&list=PLPzaG2Oyvx5GAFhqrPSo5CyrmBNL3Z1E3&index=5

youtube.com/watch?v=XqwwKNwosQI&index=6&list=PLPzaG2Oyvx5GAFhqrPSo5CyrmBNL3Z1E3

Attached: 1477050613095.jpg (1280x853, 155K)

Plato just took the shape of whatever the people wanted and Solon tried to normalize pedos. Fuck off.

In all seriousness, people back then heavily bought into tall tales, their entire civilization was built around the more epic ones. You may actually be retarded.

T H I C C

one of the many proofs.

Then NOTHING they EVER said can be taken as historical evidence, you can't have it both ways considering both said Atlantis was real.

I would never take what people say two guys who are long dead said as concrete evidence, correct.

No, I'm not going to watch an hour long movie. The Wikipedia page says that the structure is full of volcanic rocks, which is consistent with the prediction of it being an eroded dome volcano. Science doesn't allow us to just ignore evidence and invent explanations with no empirical support.

Funny how everything about the richat matches his descriptions right?
just dismiss that evidence.

It's like a test to see if you can actually think or you rely entirely on authority to think for you. You are confirmed retarded (unable to think) using the best test I know.