Brother of Kavanagh accuser has ties to Fusion GPS

Curioser and curioser, the further down the rabbit hole we go...

Another reason this rotten fish stinks, on top of recent revelations that the parents of Kavanagh's accuser had their home foreclosed by Kavanagh's mother in decades past. And thus does the staged character assassination continue!

Attached: 9vjja8o0ksm11.png (736x651, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.com/nationallawjournal/sites/nationallawjournal/2018/01/11/what-does-baker-hostetler-have-to-do-with-the-fusion-gps-controversy/?slreturn=20180817093043
bookwormroom.com/2018/09/16/accusation-kavanaugh-plan-2012/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

BUMPS

Attached: 12C32A57-F31E-4CE1-9E68-F7DFABA90C67.jpg (628x395, 71K)

These libtards are going to be shocked when one of their tried and true playbook tactics blows the fuck up on them. The America they tried to pull Anita Hill was a very different America than this one. There could very well be millions of Americans who get pretty pissed off over this.

Connect the dots between baker and fusion.

This is only a ruse.
They (the left) uses bully tactics against their opponents.
I mean look at Roy Moore (yes he was a dipshit) but after his loose one big nothing no more anything after.
Its just a tool for the Dems to get what they want.
And any Republican that plays into the lefts tactics should be voted out.

That's the law firm presidential contender nig went on about repeatedly during the hearing. Do they have evidence he tried to silence her?

It's true. At least the democrats are openly traitors.

so you're telling me he didnt rape this woman? whoa

Attached: 1515284021821.png (800x769, 126K)

I don't think she has accused him of actually raping her

He raped her with his eyes

Attached: AE3BB34A-9F6D-4D19-A709-30AB876B9BB4.jpg (502x449, 142K)

I think the exact accusation is when they were both awkward teens he closed her in a room and pressed his fully clothed body against her. The horror.

This, please OP. Bump

Attached: C11B2887-0E4A-4658-877B-3A1E84ED5B93.jpg (286x246, 44K)

Sure, you got the trips, but you still have to spend your life as a fat whale called Joan Donovan. Take your GUIDs and jam them up your media manipulator.

>1 post by thi ID
Fuck you OP

law.com/nationallawjournal/sites/nationallawjournal/2018/01/11/what-does-baker-hostetler-have-to-do-with-the-fusion-gps-controversy/?slreturn=20180817093043

QRD... which took literally 14sec to find.

Attached: 1520070064157-pol.jpg (483x464, 38K)

>father was foreclosed, Kavanaugh's mom was the judge
>brother connected to GPS fusion
>she herself is donor to democratic party
i'm shocked. ok, i gotta go. i gotta watch obama tell me that this country is going to be ok on NowThis' snapchat story!

OP here. Suck it.

Attached: IMG_20171127_184950.jpg (600x448, 38K)

It doesnt matter how stupid it is. They want the chilling effect. There are litteraly zero men who havent commited some sort of sexual impropriety in their life.

I mean seriously "he got a little handsy playing spin the bottle when he was 12" is basically what they are at now and its working.

Ergo they can control who gets into power.

Oh look an ad hominem attack from a meme flag. I was simply requesting OP connect the dots
Thank u fren

Attached: ECEE4B5A-51EB-446B-A316-D6DE56AF60BD.jpg (594x484, 45K)

oh look at this thread
>conveniently ignored

BUMP!

We need to do more and more digging
This bitch spend the last week scrubbing all her social media but we know you can never remove everything permanently

Bump other threads are slides

> Purchase access to this article for just 16.99 a month!
Nice source

bump

To summarize OP's point. Mentally unstable bitch is motivated by revenge and also by her politics. She is accusing Kavanaugh of
>>definitely maybe trying to rape her at a time when she was drunk and doesn't exactly remember shit.
No statue of limitation of attempted rape that was recently voted in in most of the states ensures that more of the fucking attention/revenge motivated whores will come to ruin people's lives.
But it will bite the women and the Democrats in the ass because this is obviously a witch hunt/gold dig/revenge/political. The #meetoo is falling apart as we speak for exactly the same reason.

Attached: Screenshot_20180917-085206_Chrome.jpg (1065x1977, 332K)

>could be a bump

Roy Moore presiding over a divorce of one of his accusers was much more funny.

Snopes says this is fake news like the house foreclosed

>I mean look at Roy Moore

He was hustling teens in his 30s.
The other was a clumsy high school feel up between two teens.

aka modern high school “dancing”

Which means that normies won't believe it?
Probably right, but the times changed so much I wouldn't bank on it.

>t. Doesn’t have a lexis account
>posts on Jow Forums
Yikes

bookwormroom.com/2018/09/16/accusation-kavanaugh-plan-2012/

pic related

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 9.42.13 AM.png (1136x808, 241K)

Yep. Mentally unstable and with an axe to grind and a leftie AF. What a nice lady. How wouldn't we try and believe her?

>Snopes says this is fake news like the house foreclosed
why did you even post this

It all makes me want to go and accuse some of the Democrats of ramping me. It won't matter which gender it won't matter who.
I suspect though that the media wouldn't go fucking crazy over it. Plenty of legitimate accusers of the fucking Dems go unnoticed by the media.

I might have been railed in the ass by Corey Booker, I guess it's true until the Democrats prove otherwise.

Attached: 1537192149343.png (637x2226, 67K)

(((snopes)))

Attached: 1525426691314.jpg (550x706, 90K)

>Plenty of legitimate accusers of the fucking Dems go unnoticed by the media.

Here's one that made the headlines.
Evidently it's okay if you're serial sexual predator, but drunk high school feel up (maybe) if forbidden!!!!

Attached: impeached!.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Keeps getting better. Moar.

I don't know what the hell OP is talking about but if it helps Trump then Bump

Agreed.
These women are just the most known, and of course they famously were destroyed, but there are many more of them.

you're failing on the crowd sourcing aspect of this neanderthal cave painting drum circle faggot

Bump

So the Dems took the bait and are playing a fake rape charge after harping #metoo for two years straight

Attached: FCA171D8-6CA7-482F-B055-C3DC6378D3C5.png (608x547, 303K)

Attached: 1537128626129.jpg (1079x750, 124K)

>flag
At least you have a leg in the race

Stop glowing

Instead of pointing out how easy it was to find, why not present it with your original fucking post since that was the point of it anyway?

Attached: 1521483531679.jpg (504x672, 50K)

>Palo Alto

This Notre Dame Stanford game will be huge in a couple of weeks.

Crimes are subject to the law of the land at the time which they were committed. Meaning if the statue pic limitations was in effect when the incident occurred, it is valid relative to the incident.

Pic? How about "of." Fucking phoneposters, amirite?

Enjoy your ban

>just google it
What the fuck's the point of this thread then?

Connecting the Dots.

Attached: IMG_20171105_161627.jpg (300x250, 12K)

>The America they tried to pull Anita Hill was a very different America than this one.
What about the America that bought the Roy Moore bullshit less than a year ago? It's the same playbook. It worked with Roy Moore so why not do it again with Kavanaugh?

I still think there are enough npcs to let it fly.

Dems taking "The ends justifies the means" to new levels this election cycle.

He's not an inbred retard(?)

>Alleged bump

I like how an entire family of lawyers and professor liar lady can’t rub two pennies together to pay a mortgage. I hope to fuck the judge defaulted the note. Lots of creepy people bailed from mortgages back then to play the default/non default lottery...

>Fusion GPS
These people need to start using a new front company

Pic related is a story from 2013. Maryland.
I agree with you and what you said, but I thought that I read that some of the states changed the law retroactively, and I mean put a clause that now spans decades back. I will look for this info to make sure.
The pic is relevant because the alleged crime did happen in Maryland so there is no statue of limitations to be applied in Kavanaugh case.

Attached: Screenshot_20180917-103008_Chrome.jpg (1080x1659, 424K)

LYING KIKES EVERY FUCKING TIME

>Feinstein

remember

Jow Forums is ALWAYS right.

Attached: kavanaughAccuser.jpg (1165x1000, 400K)

This is why women's rights and feminism is so dangerous.

Thanks, best Allie jew-friend! Saved us all from another iPhone image!

Thanks for the info, I hadn't heard that. I wonder if convictions would hold up constitutionally.

dear diary
today Canada sucked a little less

Touche

the based ones voted in doug ford, a conservative

the shitty leafs need to be raked

w-w-why hello there fellow anons.
fucking delete

day of the rake postponed

Attached: schlonged.jpg (554x270, 46K)

holy shit!! I checked the Montgomery County docket. Brett Kavanaugh's mother was the judge on a house foreclosure case that appears to be the accuser's parents.

I don't buy any of it.

Attached: shills.jpg (606x214, 69K)

threads are being slid hold fast

Gimme links to these claims or OP is a colossal fagget

>page 6 within minutes
wtf
fucking 3 boomer hate threads like every day but this isn't getting attention....

HHHMMMMMMMMmmm

>not reading the thread before posting
get out faggot

>being this new
>what's an archive
I ain't clickin jew links nor will any other legit user. Archive that shit like a good user

Hahaha Rush Limbaugh mentioned these ratings on his show today.

I haven't really been paying attention to this story but does anyone actually believe this? how many times have the kikes pulled the same trick. please tell me the normies aren't buying this.

Fusion GPS wasn't even a thing when that guy worked for Baker and Hostetler LLP. Strange coincidences for sure but objectively it's nothing.

> do the work because I'm too fucking lazy to fucking read
fuck off

just sliiiiide on into that memory hole

The left is well trained

Big BUMP

bump

Pure coincidence!

bump

>left in 2004
Seems like a coincidence more than anything. It seems well established she's connected with the democrat establishment.

The democrats are using a woman to falsely accuse a man of sexual assault just to delay the confirmation. Disgusting!

BUMP!