Seventh day Adventist hate thrrad

>>literally another burger made protestant cult from the 19th century

>>Follows Jew laws such as observing the Sabbath

>>Don't eat pork

>>Ellen g white wrote books which makes her a prophet

>>Jesus is cumming back any second now

>>Observes the ten commandments

>>Literally disregard the point in Christ's sacrifice

My mulatto girlfriend is a seventh day Adventist and her church is almost empty because there's a lack of converts to this kiked cult.

Attached: Seventh-Day_Adventist_Church_logo.svg_.png (1069x1024, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K25kj2LX5j0
youtu.be/Um1tq0wAVfM
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/scandal-reaches-highest-echelon-of-greek-orthodox-church/article977436/
newsweek.com/priest-guilty-violent-sex-acts-children-orthodox-christian-youth-camps-783725
wwco.com/religion/believe/believe_39.html
the-ten-commandments.org/ten_commandments-new_testament.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wC3GBmbP6As
youtube.com/watch?v=aFGHerqhSC8
adventist.org/en/beliefs/
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_in_the_Thirteen_Colonies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I swear to God, 99% Christians are trash tear right now and on a highway to hell, along with Jews, Muslims and social Democrats they're so keen on protecting.

I'd go ahead and say only the eastern orthodox and Oriental orthodox Christians have preserved and correctly kept the fair unchanged.

Oh God.

Please for the love of God, does that look Christian to you? Honestly?

youtu.be/K25kj2LX5j0

Notice how they are kissing hands of that perverted old man.

youtu.be/Um1tq0wAVfM

Lets hate on the only true sect

Attached: 1494686459355.png (640x640, 234K)

Its literally the creation of pedos

I dare you to show me where the sabbath was changed you ant
>observes the ten commandments
Yeah it's called being a christian
>disregards the point in Christs sacrifice
It wasn't so you can sin freely. Pathetic post is pathetic

Where I live they are all black. Every Saturday I see them in their clown suits walking in. What is it with black men and goofy purple and orange suits?

>>>Jesus is cumming back any second now
>>>Observes the ten commandments
These are normal christian things bud.

Christ will come back like a thief in the night. But those who have eyes to see and ears to hear may see the signs of the return of the lord.

Orthodoxy doesn't have pedophile priests like the Catholic Church, orthodox priests can have a wife and make babies

Christ rose on a Sunday, which known as the Lord's day which is separate from the Sabbath.

>I dare you to show me where the sabbath was changed you ant

Show me where we are supposed to no longer continue the practice of sacrificing animals to please God or to eat kosher foods or to stone adulterous women.

>>observes the ten commandments
>Yeah it's called being a christian
>>disregards the point in Christs sacrifice
>It wasn't so you can sin freely. Pathetic post is pathetic

Changing the intention of what Christ and his early followers made the Christian religion to be is a major sin the seventh day Adventists are breaking.

sure it doesnt

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/scandal-reaches-highest-echelon-of-greek-orthodox-church/article977436/

The Lord didn't rise on Sunday. That's a myth. Anyways, that in no way changes the actual sabbath day from Saturday to Sunday even if He did.
>muh sacrifices and stoning people
That's not an argument. Stay on topic.
Want me to point you in the direction of the bible that tells us that sacrifices are coming back as a part of the 3rd covenant? :^)
Jesus tells us that the sabbath day will be important even in the end times in the olivet discourse in Matthew.
>Changing the intention of what Christ and his early followers made the Christian religion to be is a major sin the seventh day Adventists are breaking
Utter nonsense you can't even prove

I don't see anything on pederasty

Really? Hating on the closest religion to what Jesus wanted?
None of the things you have pointed out are a problem especially observing the ten commandments EVERYONE should be observing them.

newsweek.com/priest-guilty-violent-sex-acts-children-orthodox-christian-youth-camps-783725

You think child abush does not happen everywhere ? you are humans . The catholic church has schools its why sexual abuse is more prevalent

He rested on the Sabbath that is why he did not rise on it.
That has to be the worst argument I have ever heard to say why Sunday is the day of worship now.
But hey enjoy it from the Catholics own words THEY CHANGED THE DAY

Now read this as to why the ten commandments are still important
the-ten-commandments.org/ten_commandments-new_testament.html

better than racemixing.

fuck off.

>My mulatto girlfriend is a seventh day Adventist and her church is almost empty because there's a lack of converts to this kiked cult.
She needs to dump you seriously, or is the lack of sex getting to you?

> (You)
>The Lord didn't rise on Sunday. That's a myth. Anyways, that in no way changes the actual sabbath day from Saturday to Sunday even if He did.
>>muh sacrifices and stoning people
>That's not an argument. Stay on topic.

No I consider them both linked, you can't just say that Christ died for our sons saying that we are no longer to follow what the Jews follow yet still keep the Sabbath, especially if it took 18 centuries after Christ in the other side of the world.

>Want me to point you in the direction of the bible that tells us that sacrifices are coming back as a part of the 3rd covenant? :^)

Then how come the early church fathers did not observe the Sabbath like the Jews?

>Jesus tells us that the sabbath day will be important even in the end times in the olivet discourse in Matthew.

Again

>>Changing the intention of what Christ and his early followers made the Christian religion to be is a major sin the seventh day Adventists are breaking
>Utter nonsense you can't even prove

Attached: 2018-09-17_09.27.31.jpg (1440x1440, 540K)

>that first response
Not an argument
>muh church fathers
Not an argument
They weren't really Christians then.
This is your brain on modern, lukewarm, weekend warrior christianity

or you can just call child abuse baptism

youtube.com/watch?v=wC3GBmbP6As

youtube.com/watch?v=aFGHerqhSC8

You think you know more about what Christ and what he wants than the knowledge of the earliest people to follow him who were closer to the event of the people that ate and slept and drank with him and died for him?

Attached: 2018-09-17_09.34.42.jpg (1440x1440, 832K)

Considering their folly, yes

Also that's not as epidemic as in the Catholic Church though.

Of all the things in the world to mock and meme, you choose religion. Man just dont.

So You're admitting that you are arguing on the side of the group of 19th century burgers that read the Bible and literally had a private interpretation and started a kike cult which is unrecognizable from what the earliest followers in Rome, Jerusalem, Egypt, Kerala India, and Greece followed.

as stated before you should give a man chance to do evil . when you just go to church sunday nothing can happen . it changes when your priest gives you sexual education in Catholic schools

Oh yay you done the Paul verse.
Now back in the Biblical days when did the new day start? Oh I will tell you, the day started when the Sun went down.
So Paul and his crew worshiped all day Saturday then it became nightfall so the next day for them and then they ate dinner.

I know it sounds weird in our modern times but that is how it was back then.

> literally another burger made protestant cult
Btw, why they are so widespread in US?
What made all those people say "fuck existing flavors of christianity none fit us, lets make up some new things"?

Where did the earliest christians practice on Sunday?

I mean *saturday

Because people realized "the current existing flavours" where doing things wrong like worshiping on the wrong day.

Look into the Churches beliefs and not what OP wrote
adventist.org/en/beliefs/

>defending sda
Not quite
>Indistinguishable from those places
Lol please, sda is fast from fertility cults

Where does it say they kept the sabbath in that verse ? they broke bread . communion can happen any time it does not have a time set for it . sabbath is the day of rest

*far from

From the Churches creation to 300 years later they worshiped on Saturday.
Read this.
They changed the day to get Pagans to join and to be different from the Jews

> (OP) (You)
>> literally another burger made protestant cult
>Btw, why they are so widespread in US?
>What made all those people say "fuck existing flavors of christianity none fit us, lets make up some new things"?

Because of the Protestant movement that Martin Luther started and carried out by John Calvin in 1517. Martin Luther created a doctrines called sola scripture which means that any retard that can read the Bible can interpret it for themselves and not have any church authority interpret for them. This is why protestantism has 40k churches with most of them coming from the United states because the Protestant movement started in Germany then moved to America where we Americans are the descendants of that bullshit. This reason alone is why I am ashamed to be American quite honestly because we're taking an aincient religion full of morals and guides and twisting it for our own personal bullshit. Protestantism is America's shame.

Acts 20:7 says on the first day, which is a Sunday.

Nowhere is there any command not allowance to change the day of rest
You're on quick sand buddy

>>Observes the ten commandments
Who doesn't? It's not real hard to not murder or commit adultery if you're a half decent person. Though taking the lords name in vain is a constant thing for millions.

Attached: easy.jpg (1952x1329, 1.55M)

Catholicism is a rat trap for fools who listen to child molesters that only they can understand Gods word, so write those indulgence checks folks

Attached: Sunday+Is+the+Lord’s+Day.jpg (960x720, 104K)

But it doesnt matter when communion is kept it could be on a monday or what ever i can do it every day . the Sabbath is the commandment written in stone and its the day of rest of God even before the law of moses

why the hell do you think the number 7 is gods number ?

The Seventh Day: God Rests

(Exodus 16:22-36; Hebrews 4:1-11)

>1Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 3And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

Attached: 1530928892320.jpg (1247x872, 604K)

That's not argument. That doesn't change the sabbath. Keep trying

The night before his crucifixion the Lord took part in a communion, does that mean Thursday is the actual Sabbath?

There is a guy who I used to work with who is a 7th day Adventist,he believes the earth is flat and he also rides a recumbent bicycle like a fag.

Attached: DSC00145.jpg (2048x1536, 490K)

The flat earth thing is not an SDA approved message.

“I have a message to this people in regard to the life they must live in this world to prepare them for future life which measures with the life of God. We have nought to do with the question whether this world is round or flat.”— Ellen White, Manuscript 145, 1904

'I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.'"

Nice strawman for all adventist

Drats was after
or

No, because it wasn't called that.

You're saying I don't have an argument yet I'm explicitly and repetitively showing you pictures that the Lord's day is Sunday, that the Bible said to break bread on the "first day", and that Jewish calendar observes Sunday as the first day of the week.

I am going to bed.
Saturday is Sabbath, Jesus did not change it the end.
Stop calling the SDA church a cult, a cult kills people no one is dying they are just worshiping the Lord on the Sabbath

Good night guys and God bless

It was the same tradition. You can't pick and choose.

What if ,because the jews did not really have days they have the sabbath on saturday ,and called sunday lords day because they did not have a name for this day ?

>>Quoting from the old testament to justify having christians to follow the laws Christ fulfilled

Attached: tumblr_inline_p7pjzym8Qk1uh2jlk_500.jpg (500x399, 42K)

You're the one not showing me any evidence that the early church used to worship on Saturdays after Christ ascention.

low IQ detected with no real argument . bzzzz npc shut down

>the lords day is Sunday
Yet nothing says it became the sabbath
>the bible said to break bread on the first day
No, it said that they did break bread on that day. Break bread means to eat food
>Jewish calendar
And that makes the 7th day....SATURDAY! yay! We figured it out. Now repent, catholic whore

I don't need to. You have no evidence of your claims, things of which the bible clearly argues against

Okay so where in the new testament or any early church fathers writings does it say we are to continue observing the sabbath then?

That's an argument from silence, which is a fallacy. Paul observed the sabbath, and taught on it. The simple fact is that there no evidence that the sabbath day has changed. Good game. You should repent of your Roman popery

> (You)
>>the lords day is Sunday
>Yet nothing says it became the sabbath
>>the bible said to break bread on the first day
>No, it said that they did break bread on that day. Break bread means to eat food
>>Jewish calendar
>And that makes the 7th day....SATURDAY! yay! We figured it out. Now repent, catholic whore

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-17-10-09-01.png (1440x2880, 436K)

It doesn't You actually have to think and put 2 and 2 together . Remember God trolled the jews to kill their messiah

God will not break the commandments written in stone .

>modern definitions are the same as those of antiquity
Oh well. Let's assume your right - that still doesn't change the day. Keep trying.

If the ten commandments including the Sabbath was meant for all of mankind to follow, then how come Moses only presented it to the Jews and not to the other nations on Earth? God gave mankind the noahide laws after the flood, but Moses only showed the ten commandments to the Israelites, and even they failed to follow them.

Whataboutisms. You still have no argument.
>muh Jews
Btw Jews and Israelites are not interchangeable terms you goober

The problems with SDA are the obsession with a female prophetess over the Bible alone , and the Vegetarianism thing which isn't even in OT Mosaic law or the commandments. The rest of it is mostly correct and papist OP is still wrong

nah they kept it very strict , only Gods people where holy enough to keep his day

Numbers 15:32-36 New King James Version (NKJV)
Penalty for Violating the Sabbath

>32 Now while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath day. 33 And those who found him gathering sticks brought him to Moses and Aaron, and to all the congregation. 34 They put him under guard, because it had not been explained what should be done to him.

>35 Then the Lord said to Moses, “The man must surely be put to death; all the congregation shall stone him with stones outside the camp.” 36 So, as the Lord commanded Moses, all the congregation brought him outside the camp and stoned him with stones, and he died.

The Adventist Church has the second most extensive network of religious schools in the world - second only to the Catholic Church.

They live an average of 10 years longer than the average American and also has an extensive network of hospitals that do charity works.

They champion conservative views and is a supporter of the sanctity of marriage.

They follow the Bible as it is and it is written in there that we should rest on the seventh day of the week, hence the obsevation of the Sabbath.

Also, that last movie by Mel Gibson about an Adventist soldier was really good. You guys have to watch it.

Sorry for English.

>Then how come the early church fathers did not observe the Sabbath like the Jews?

The disciples did follow the Sabbath, as did Jesus. This is confirmed in the Bible...

"“For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” — Matthew 5:18-19"

Even the gospel of Thomas states this, and that was removed from the bible in the 3rd century by the "early church fathers" (i.e. Catholics who edited to the bible and traditions to appease pagan sun god worshipers) because it stated that the holy day was per Jesus Saturday and that men don't need to go to a physical church because per Thomas Jesus said...

"the Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood... and I am there, lift a stone... and you will find me. "

So no faggot, all of you "Christians" are going to church on the wrong day because a few centuries ago a bunch of pagan sun god worshippers took over the Catholic Church and decided to change the Sabbath to appease a bunch of reformed Pagans who wanted to worship God and their Pagan Sun God on the same day.

Have fun in hell with the rest of the heathens, Jews, and Mooslems. I'll be pretty comfy up in Heaven with the few that see through this pagan scheme.

Also, I'm not adventist myself, but do agree with them on this one single view they hold that the holy day is the Sabbath.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.comfff.jpg (601x312, 139K)

>Have fun in hell with the rest of the heathens, Jews, and Mooslems. I'll be pretty comfy up in Heaven with the few that see through this pagan scheme.
>Also, I'm not adventist myself, but do agree with them on this one single view they hold that the holy day is the Sabbath.

ironically this , and i think you can also add unclean food to that . the very narrow gate

66 books in the bible must be coincidence

Isaiah 66

God's Final Judgments against the Wicked

15For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

>16For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

>17They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.

>eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.

is there a hindu sect in christianity?

Is that not just Christianity but then without toilets?

(((luke ford))) is a 7day adventist

those people are so disconnected from reality it's sad

why is it always some beta faggot pipes up with the "hurrrrrr b-b-b-bbut check out this based russian protestant schismatic cult!"

so fucking dumb, shut the fuck up you dumb slav

>>>Observes the ten commandments

This is somehow bad

Attached: Screenshot_25.jpg (812x560, 98K)

same with rabbis yet they still suck cock and molest children

get the fuck out of this thread now you fucking protest jew

>only the eastern orthodox and Oriental orthodox Christians have preserved and correctly kept the fair unchanged.

>Changing the intention of what Christ and his early followers made the Christian religion to be is a major sin the seventh day Adventists are breaking.

you are already contradicting yourself a few posts into this thread.

orthos are the same as king of england worshippers and drunk luther worshippers.

just be catholic and shut the fuck up. it's embarrassing to watch judaizers like you.

see. this is a solid fucking post.

how can you post that, but then promote russian protestantism, and all while bashing christ's one and only church....

weird shiet bro...get yourself together

Documentary: Protestantism's Big Justification Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

Why are there so many different groups of stupid goyim these days?

Catholic fags are so arrogant. In the early days of the U.S., Puritan law had a death penalty for being a Catholic fag. You could legally just start chopping them to pieces with a machete. Some Christian twits changed the law and the Cathofags started to immigrate and cross-breed.

this what happens when every wheat threshing peasant gets to read the bible

So why isn't the Trinity bullshit? Reeks of paganistic conglomeration.

Google enviropig and there you'll have rock solid ammo against atheists too

Confirmation bias you poper

I'd rather trust the Holy Spirit to teach me than some kiddie diddling catholic ""priest""

>U.S., Puritan law had a death penalty for being a Catholic

They should learn some history

>The situation of the Catholic Church in the Thirteen Colonies was characterized by an extensive religious persecution originating from Protestant sects, which would barely allow religious toleration to Catholics living on American territory.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_in_the_Thirteen_Colonies