HOLY HELL, HAS THE UK FALLEN???

Attached: big_brother_f.jpg (375x500, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/health-45497454
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4941506/Man-reading-Bible-sparks-panic-commuter-train.html
whatdotheyknow.com/request/safe_beneath_the_watchful_eyes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You tell me, for some reason people in the UK are aborting their female kids. I cant understand it, I mean this wasnt a problem in the past but for (((some reason))) its happening all the time now. I wonder why.

Anyway, diversity is our strength, I guess.

bbc.co.uk/news/health-45497454

>be bong
>get mugged by a feisty arab
>call the police
>they tell you it’s not worth their time to file a report
>get a citation in the mail for racism two weeks later

only in white countries is abortion so prevalent, it's as if no one wants to be white anymore

>Gender is a Spectrum
>Free Speech is Hate Speech
>Diversity is our Strength

Wasn't that part of some anti surveillance campaign?

Yeah by "Big Brother Watch".

why are white people not marching in the streets over there already

Attached: 1533776394914.jpg (306x306, 20K)

A population that is happily placated by reality tv and the dopamine hits they get from kikebook likes will be apathetic to “less” important issues such as the Orwellian police state and the rape of their children.

until whites are literally the minority noone will do anything. just give it time

god damn. Good game brits. Its ogre.

This is not a government poster, it's a warning campaign by pissed off citizens. Nobody can really tell that it's supposed to be a caricature, because it just blends in with the sinister public service announcements that are tax funded.

>holly hell
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4941506/Man-reading-Bible-sparks-panic-commuter-train.html
Anyone who says that they don't want it this way is completely delusional. They do!

>hurr durr some nigger named orwell made a book let's abolish intelligence agencies and remove the government lmao

I believe the Jews and the High Priests back in the day were scared of the teachings of Jesus.

Looks like things haven't changed over 2000 years later.

1984 was not supposed to be an instruction manual, tea-sipping island monkeys

Attached: dancing.gif (182x200, 235K)

britfag here
people arent paying attention, the people who "are" just parrot whatever their teacher/superior says
any differing opinion is either quickly turned into "X is a bad person/racist/whatever" or is silent in fear of said social castigation.

No you pair of shills it’s real

whatdotheyknow.com/request/safe_beneath_the_watchful_eyes

No you moron. It’s a real poster by TFL

Stop being a shill

You can talk. Germany’s police state and spying is 10 times worse.

UK is not worth savings bunch of fat idiots watching come dine with me while the country becomes a social prison.

The brainwashing and mind control is real. Complete prison society. A solid police state.

Abandon and nuke from orbit

I moved out of london 6 years ago when that orwell shit went full turbo-spaz. lived in zone 1 since '99 and saw it all fucking crumble.
The south-west is a different world, it's pretty comfy in places for the moment but yeah. it's going to get tarded down here, just on a slower time scale.

Attached: 1529600241396.jpg (4032x3024, 2.43M)

Holy shit, the UK is literally H*tler.

Even way before Jesus came in the flesh it was the same thing. Noah for example was a prophet of God and people laughed at him because of how dreadful the things he said would come. They didn't believe because they thought God wasnt a dreadful God and a terror upon the wrongdoer and heathen, they thought that its stupid to fear and tremble before God.
There is nothing new under the sun...

Attached: 155.jpg (960x698, 120K)