So...

So,my history teacher told our class that Scottish highlanders are inbred and stupid and that racemixing makes smarter and more beautiful children and that the reason why Lithuanians are so smart and beautiful
is because of racemixing

Attached: 4fd.jpg (1365x611, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Scottish highlanders are inbred and stupid
He should've stopped there.

dont you have the highest suicide rate in the world?

its a she

of course it is

Ar ne Lietuvai turi daugiausu Auropjėčiu DNA?

she is right
it's called heterozygous advantage or heterosis

*meant heterozygote

>Lithuanians are so smart and beautiful
>is because of racemixing

who are lithuanians meant to be mixed with?

kogero jie

she say'd tatars russians swedes polish jews germans and so on

>ask her if thats why jews are so ugly? And if they should racemix?

The ask why is it okay to say it about scottish?

Get him fired. Snitch on him. Tell the media.

>europeans, whos church out lawed inbreeding cenuries ago, is somhow more inbred then the hundreds of countries that still practice it today

What town is this in OP?
>inb4 Vilnius

not vilnius

Jews are inbred and have a high iq your teacher is full of shit

i dont think ive ever seen a balt post dna test results. i doubt theyre very mixed on average.

Sounds like marxist propaganda to me, buddy.

All jews are ugly looking, and sly does not mean smart

>some person said thing

ok

You're teacher is an imbecile. Scots have historically achieved far more in the fields of science, warfare, economics, etc, etc, etc, than your shithole ever will. The only real difference between people in the highlands and the rest of the country today is that people in the highlands are much more polite and better behaved, whereas you're much more likely to be assaulted, stabbed, shot, robbed, have your property vandalised, etc, in the lowlands.

iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country

But Lithuanians are dumb as fuck.

i don't think she was saying this about the scotts as a whole just about the isolated villages

This. It's ridiculous how much the Scots have achieved despite their small population. The world would probably be better off without Lithuanians.

I could say Ukranians are ugly and look like meth addicts, doesn't mean it's true.

how were the test's done ?

Just compare the achievements of both groups. Scots are obviously and vastly superior to Lithuanians. Your teacher is, unsurprisingly, a cretin.

Sounds like the brainwashing is starting.

Time to find out whose been writing the curriculum.

Attached: 1511639942164.png (1214x745, 1.7M)

Show her this picture.

Attached: inbred.png (400x302, 87K)

>SCOOOOTTTTLLLAAAAANNNDDD FOOOOOOOOORRREEEEEEEEVVVVEEEEERRRRRR

>Lithuanians are so smart and beautiful
Kekkorino

Attached: Europe-Ranking-of-Countries-by-Their-IQ-Average-1.jpg (2048x1447, 301K)

This.

I would say otherwise.We had plenty of achievements ourselfs it's just that you were exposed to newer ideas, you also had colonization and had funding in science

Any explanations for why Lithuania is so much lower than Latvia?

Don't fucking fall for the bait.
Let the inbred outcast and the other anglo genetic ubbermenchen have his dick waving spree without you.

>I would say otherwise
Because you're a fucking moron.

>you also had colonization
The Scots were victims of colonization.

>and had funding in science
Yeah, that's kind of how it works.

half highland scot tested at 139 iq here, doubt anyone in my family is as retarded as lithuanians

>ubbermenchen
Hahahah. You fucking idiot.

Keep hating, subhuman.

I don't hate anyone.

You should hate god for making you a dumb, inbred Lithuanian. How's it feel being completely outperformed by "anglo outcasts"?

We're taking over your jobs and your taxpayers will be paying our pensions.

I was not mad today until now, fuck this whore of a creature

Probably because their whole intelligentzia and burguoise adapted Polish or Russian nationality before the end of 19th century.

I bet she's a Jew

Did you say anything to the dumb bitch?

Lithuanians with their near nigger-tier IQ's won't be taking jobs anybody really wants.

>your taxpayers will be paying our pensions.
Because you're too pathetic to look after yourselves?

nah,just told my tablemate that she's an sjw

Interesting. So brain drain?

>Scottish highlanders
>a bunch of stupid inbred sheep shaggers
'At's roite!

And what races did Lithuanians supposedly mix with?

Sucks to be taught by commie globalists, would have thought the baltics had had enough of starry-eyed dreamers and their philosophy of destruction after the russians left. Unrelated note: what should one do with 3 days in Vilnius?

Attached: 1516410812661.jpg (230x219, 7K)

Have my people not suffered enough?

Attached: IMG_3163.jpg (553x599, 92K)

she is right

Yeah, modern Lithuanian nationality emerged in late 19th century, within peasant societies, and at that time every other Lithuanian social class - landowners, aristocratic, townsfolk, considered themselves Polish, or Russian, when tsarist russification program proved successful. For example Wilno, in 1916, was populated in 95% by Poles, and the rest of the population were Jews. Famous Poles like Piłsudski, Dzierżyński and Miłosz actually come from Polonised Lithuanian families.

>serbs have the lowest iq on this map
I actually believe this

Lol Italians 102 ahahahah sure there buddy did you add the IQ numbers yourself

>italy 102
roflmao
my sides

seriously these iq maps from Jow Forums. do some brainlets actually believe them?

Considering we had to fend off the Russian Empire and then the Soviet Union, we had our clutches that still echo to this day.
Still manage to work hard and earn a living even with our nigger tier iq.

None of these IQ charts are even remotely accurate, that said, scots are probably few points higher than lithuanians.

Those are all Caucasoids though, that's not racemixing

Nah, here's salsa

Attached: Screenshot_20180917-162559.png (720x1280, 319K)

That's partly because the highlands are of viking and Gael stock. Lowlands are anglo nigger scum

Damn, you even make excuses like niggers. Beg the EU for more money fo' muh programs.

That's some good info. Thanks.

>Ireland
>92
Fake and gay

>None of these IQ charts are even remotely accurate
Prove it.

>scots are probably few points higher than lithuanians.
Yeah, I'm sure you know better.

Lithuania has fallen under Marxist subvesion once again. I can't wait until I get out of this kaka hole to the USA.

Honestly all the EU money goes to funky bussinesses and not to gibs to the people. That goes for all us Eastern EU countries.
We literally have to struggle to make ends meet and we're good at it.

Balts are the original niggers. Latvia and Estonia were conquered in late 12th to mid 13th century and only managed to regain indepedence in 20th century. No other modern nation and its people have been slaves to another for that long.