LOL

LOL

Attached: 1DADDA17-97A8-43A3-873C-A12A515915A7.jpg (640x640, 72K)

Vietnam was such a noble cause too.

HOLY REDDIT

>was given free media

Occupy Democrats is satire right? There's no way anyone would take this seriously

>dodged the draft
based

FUCK BLONALD BLUMBF AND FUCK WHYPIPO

Attached: fyulf;fuify - Copy.png (495x565, 162K)

wtf I hate donald brummpff now??

Attached: atrjartjatrj.png (641x500, 693K)

>paid zero taxes for 18 years
lol, according to who, Hilary Clinton?

Remember when Hillary lied on national television and said Trump paid zero taxes, And Trump baited her by saying that's "because he's smart", so several "journalists" then broke the law to solicit a private citizen's tax records from whomever could obtain them, but then the big reveal of it all proved that Trump actually paid more taxes than others in his income bracket?

That was great.

do as the jew does
not as the jew says

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 29K)

>when suddenly, after more than a decade of burning draft cards and applauding draft dodgers, you want your boomer presidents to actually have served in a war that killed millions of Vietnamese and tens of thousands of Americans.

When is Joan Donovan going to have a heart attack and Make America Great Again?

"was given free media"

Attached: 1447081494335.jpg (167x168, 5K)

So what you're really saying is Trump didn't dodge the draft, paid all his taxes, and was slandered 24/7 by the media for over a year, and the system is rigged against him.
Experience has taught Jow Forums that objective reality is always the direct opposite of whatever the left is claiming it is.

>dodged the draft
Remember when demoshits applauded soldiers who broke their obligations?

>paid zero taxes for 18 years
I know many liberals who are in their late 20's and still haven't paid net taxes

>free media 24/7 for over a year
Occupy Democrats sure are ones to talk

>was given free media
And they keep giving it.

This is the first time I've seen a Swedish flag on this board in at least a month, and this is the first post I see.

Never change Svenhammad

It's almost like they implicitly say that they get payed (corrupted) to shill for one particular candidate...

i'm sure occupy democrats is a right wing psyop to make the left look retarded

Is it bring a friend at mossad headquarters today.

Shills trying to shill hard today

> not drafted 6 times
sounds like he's materially smarter than the 50k dead retards that were drafted and killed for some bullshit.

Attached: kissinger_military_quote.jpg (610x408, 48K)

>dodging the draft
Because you really want to take up arms to kill people you don't know, who haven't done anything to you, because your country has some kind of vested interest in the war/territory or otherwise.
>0 taxes
Although taxation is a means to maintain the system and pay for things that are of a shared nature, such as police, firefighters, schools (colleges exempt in US), healthcare (good luck, US), and so on... it is still essentially theft. You're being forced to do something against your will.
>free media
Knowledge is power.
>system rigged against us
Of course it is. The system is a tool of the leading elites and even if you become wealthy and powerful, it can still work against you if what you do isn't aligned with their interests.

I hate blonafd drunpmf now

> leftists: VIETNAM WAS IMPERIALIST AND HORRIBLE
> also leftists: WHY THE FUCK U DODGE VIETNAM BLUMPF!??!

Attached: 1537130690691.jpg (720x926, 69K)

Never heard him cry for himself.
Just the american taxpayer.

Fuck off Sweden.

Go get firebombed or something you shill.

>what is paying 250k to dodge the draft
>What is charitable donations
>what is stupidity.
By the time he was 18 there was only 1 draft that he could of skipped.