There's nothing backing fiat currency bro

>there's nothing backing fiat currency bro

Attached: usnavy100724-n-5684m-823ussronaldreagancvn76transitsthepacificoceanwithshipsassignedtorimofthepacifi (840x420, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativedailypost.com/bill-introduced-to-return-u-s-to-gold-backed-currency/
apmex.com
youtu.be/h2qIpQvd-mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based and redpilled.
Get used to it weaklings, you use our currency or we ass rape your nation.

Attached: 1508926475205.gif (480x360, 2.6M)

Worry about problems at home instead of what's happening abroad

>when you hear some thirdworld shithole is thinking about selling oil in something besides the Us dollar

>All 10 US carriers can be wiped in mere seconds via a tiny 'starving' nation has nukes which can also now hold DC itself hostage 24/7
Nice boats you get there mate...

Attached: hs15.jpg (767x458, 49K)

Why isn't this done then?

What were those ships doing during the 2008 bubble pop?

fishing for fiat money on the high seas, what else would they been doing?

Because those boats are not attacking said tiny starving nation?
Is the concept of deterrence too high-minded for you?

Hahahahaha
Bruh, ain't nobody launching a nuke at America

No "starving nation" has the ability to precisely deliver and detonate 10 nukes to different corners of the globe. Almost all other nations besides Russia have little to no delivery systems

are you retarded? NK doesnt want to suicide by hitting US first and (almost) vice versa, that doesnt mean they cant nuke the fuck out of you

hahaha tell that to PLA who will have a higher defence budget than US in a decade. Anyway youre right no one will touch US, likewise even with your sole superpower status.. US cant even touch NK. Unless you want a war similar to a nuclear Vietnam?
kek.

Yeah see this is what happens with NK, ""experts"" say oh NK will not be able to deliver a nuclear warhead to US mainland until at least 2025. Then 2017 happened. Yes they havent tested RV yet but theyre so close you wanna risk millions of US citizens (and US ally) lives trying them???

Uh huh, no one will mess with the usa.

Yes there is. You can pay your taxes with it. So unless whatever country stops accepting fiat as payment for taxes, it will always be a store of value. A country can crash their currency obviously but there are so many economic incentives against thay.

1 tactical nuke can destroy a whole carrier battle group

Attached: 1535804931953.jpg (334x506, 42K)

fiat currency and gold are backed by the same thing. we pretend they have value

really made me ponder

America isn't going to collapse from an external military force

It's going to collapse from within

america is going to collapse when its economy collapses
this might be sooner than we think

>gold has no industrial uses

>Yes they havent tested RV yet but theyre so close you wanna risk millions of US citizens (and US ally) lives trying them???
what is the alternative, full scale preemptive ground war?

Why are we renting our currency from a private bank, when our military is what gives our currency value?

I think I see a way to cut the budget significantly....

End the Federal Reserve banking system.

If NK can deliver a nuke to us mainland it'll just make them another nuke state along with the rest. They still don't have the capabilities to use nukes to target carriers at sea though. Only a few nations have tactical nukes capable of actually penetrating a carrier group.

What happens to all that military equipment when the US collapses?

Seems like a lotta loot

The ships didn't need to do anything. When the recession hit Europe, people converted their money from euros to dollars (as well as pounds and other currencies) en masse. That's what happens when the EU funds bailouts with insured bank accounts.

>when its economy collapses
From what? Dont say drumpf

>>gold has no industrial uses
He's not saying that. He is saying that aside from those niche uses nobody has any use for told. If you buy gold coins or bars all you will ever do with them is put them in a safe, they are not useful.

The only reason gold has value is that it is a rare element that is dense and easy to store under normal conditions, and we don't have the tech to make elements in large quantity out of other atoms so it essentially cannot be faked.

in essence it is just an unforgable limited quantity fiat currency

It can't, though. When on maneuvers, a CBG has at least 5nm between ships.

>implying the US navy does not have a global missile defense system detecting any unauthorized missile launch within 7 seconds anywhere in the world with the ability to destroy said missle within minutes.

I'll remember you said that when we ask nicely if you upside down twats wanna be the new state or the new crater

>I'll remember you said that when we ask nicely if you upside down twats wanna be the new state or the new crater

are you literally trying to threaten AUSTRALIA with turning it into an inhospitable wasteland?

>>there's nothing backing fiat currency bro

I am not sure why having a lot of boats means your currency is valuable.

*blocks your path*

Attached: bitcoin girl.jpg (1224x1224, 186K)

>besides Russia
fucking kek

*rapes*

a trucking strike could bring america to her fucking knees.

Attached: la-fi-port-truck-driver-strike-20140429.jpg (2048x1365, 579K)

you can have all the tech and money you want, but if your military is full of nigggers, mexicans and trannies you're getting rekt

nukes would only cure america's terminal case of niggers

Attached: 1508301752974.jpg (640x850, 168K)

the US navy is full of mutts anyway, so the damage is already done

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

it only takes 1 mccain to take out a carrier

Attached: 2h11me.jpg (620x350, 32K)

>>besides Russia
>fucking kek
reminder the USA has no ability to put a man into space anymore and has to beg russia for rides to the ISS

Because driving is hard.

not even the NSA could pry her panties off.

Damn. Never thought of it like that. (You) earned this.

>Implying the jews wouldn't just draft a bunch of 100+ IQ white guys into doing their bidding

>From what?
Being a nonwhite shithole? Anyone who takes a look at our demographic situation should realize how irrevocably fucked we are in the next 10 years. Once these boomers start dying off the reality maybe the reality will start becoming clear but it's already too late. We're not just heading off a cliff, we flew off decades ago and are now just looking down and realizing there's no ground under us, Looney-tunes style

>Expensive
>slow
>Can't scale
>requires the power supply of a country
>Thinking the jews will allow you to escape their grasp

lol ok bud...

Attached: rosenstein.jpg (804x450, 39K)

>not even the NSA could pry her panties off.
yeah but they can analyze her farts from space

the USA needs to be quarantined for the next 50,000 years

Attached: 1508806457954.png (1980x1200, 109K)

Yes it’s backed up, you just posted what’s backing the fiat currency, the US military
>if you don’t buy oil using US$ we will regime change you

Attached: A3AD031C-7EF8-4FCA-9D33-A772E8013C62.jpg (403x268, 33K)

sounds like what we have already

Attached: jewish money.gif (380x165, 174K)

>escape their grasp

Attached: D6B61E74-FB7A-4DAA-99D4-FE7A86CC966D.jpg (699x765, 114K)

Fpbp

Fuck you niggers MAGA means we become number 1 everything

Including currency

the flag waving fanb0ys think muh trump will save them. he's great for keks, but the reality is the mudslide is already there, and absent a massive internal genocide, murrica is toast in 15 to 20 years.
but that's okay, jewgod and his son will save us from inevitable math.

Attached: lifetime per capita budget impact by race.png (1026x768, 438K)

>Bill Introduced To Return U.S. To Gold-Backed Currency
conservativedailypost.com/bill-introduced-to-return-u-s-to-gold-backed-currency/

Attached: A2EE6CF1-BA15-434F-B8D3-1799A2A9EBE9.jpg (640x807, 71K)

and if the dog hadn't stopped to take a piss he would've caught the rabbit.
have you ever considered the reason the elites have sold america and europe out for china is because both are too niggerized to save?

Attached: multiculturalism civic nationalism maga hats.jpg (500x749, 214K)

Bitcoin Cash.
Keep your eyes on it over the next few months.
You will be surprised and shocked.
Don't forget me!

Attached: Proof-BitcoinGov.png (1900x1564, 878K)

LARP Nice try
>people who want gold backed currency are racist I pretend to be conservative racist so my boss can screenshot and fake news can claim gold is racist

Attached: 02694FB3-F5E7-4782-B29A-3BF98DFCAAB1.jpg (255x226, 32K)

bitcoin cash != niggers being able to grow food
not an argument. this country is browning towards collapse and no amount of ron paul woo can save it when the gene pool is fucked.

His thread is about fiat currency the color is GREEN not black or white

Attached: 69328FCB-764E-4D60-80CC-614A7D0638CB.jpg (480x360, 43K)

this thread is about the fact that USA has resorted to strong arming the world for gibs because we dont produce anything of value that the world wants.

Attached: robbery.jpg (876x493, 80K)

rich coming from an american

Lol what joke.
The entire world lives off the gibs that the US government hands out at the expense of the taxpayer (aka middle class whites).
Trump cut all of you off now u r buttmad.

Yeah we never attempted to colonize the world unlike British empire

Attached: AA52AC4C-FE64-402A-9682-D98A07C2B5B6.jpg (1600x1200, 152K)

China is putting huge resources into its navy, and will match the us by 2050 in a hypothetical war over taiwan.

and we're running out of middle class whites.
had you not 44% nigger genes, you'd have the reading comprehension necessary to see I was pointing this out throughout the entire thread.

You can only get so far copieing someone else’s technology

So where can I exchange money for one of those?

>t. Actual nigger

Well, you take fake fiat currency and buy gold. Until 1972 local bank had to exchange paper currency with gold/silver money. Now you can go to places like this to exchange fake currency to real money
apmex.com

yes, and?

>our currency
you mean ((their)) currency you are just a slave for ((them)), every dollar printed adds to US debt that's why US have 22 trillions in debt. You and your children and your children children will pay it.
But i wouldn't expect a amerimutt to know this.
Now go fucking work and pay your fucking taxes slave.

>I am not sure why having a lot of boats means your currency is valuable.

Can anyone answer this?

Does the country with the biggest military have the best currency by default? and if so, why?

Yeah, there isn't. What's the point of this thread?
>B-buh muh clapmericlaps will make war if you don't comply
They don't have the balls, and Germany will prove it. Next decade, new global currency, each and every American concern regarding this will be IGNORED by the global community.

OP is correct, however Sink one carrier and the dollar reserve currency dies.
I think there is a power struggled between the OWO vs the NWO.
The old world order is US/Israel/Saudi backed by dollar hegemony vs Brics with China leading the new orwellian system and Silk road . The IMF wanted to move its HQ to Beijing and I think wants to have an SDR reserve currency to replace the dollar.
So I do think there is a battle among the elites, however when it comes to us average joes, we really aren't the beneficiaries. Israel just gave China the keys to their largest port, so regardless of the US giving billions in aid to Israel they turn right around and give a profitable contract to China. So it seems they are playing both sides. OWO or the NWO still ends up with some crazy hunger games system down the road.

Don't forget that with the changing demographics the US federal government is going to eventually become permanently leftist/communist and all this military hardware will be used to enforce the one world zionist/communist order

Yeah then we are looking at world wide nuclear war cause Russia have nukes, thousands of nukes, and no way they will eat your bullshit!
See you onm the other side when the US starts to chimp out.

You don’t need anything to back it if the entire world recognizes your currency as the premier best currency. Inflation only happens when the failures happen. They’re on their way within the next ten years and then the chickens will come home to roost.

In Soro's version of the NWO, America won't be the unipolar power center of the world. America will be a regional cog to exert it's control, China will be the main player with Eurasian integration. I'm not quite sure where Russia fits into all this but it does seem like this leftist club of elites wants to destroy them.

>we
You are just the dogs of the jews. Who assrape everyone, including you.

>Soro's

lol riiiiiight
I'd like to see any of these pussy cucked countries do it.
It'd make our day, "freedomizing" countries is a national past time.

Jewish as fuck.

well, He's just a bag man for the leftist elite. I know he's not the top of the pyramid but he certainly isn't quiet about talking about their vision.

>>there's nothing backing fiat currency bro
Yes there is. youtu.be/h2qIpQvd-mw

Attached: 1531191497209.jpg (837x673, 185K)

That surely helped keep the value of your worthless paper and ink.
LMFAO at brainlets

Attached: 160728-124210259389543-Sajal_origin.jpg (510x378, 46K)

*Let the repo man come!

Attached: 1531321227123.jpg (949x1024, 63K)

Retardeness aside america is in a slightly different position viz fiat currency then cucks under, say, my flag. I will spell out why without referring to the ultra crypto jew world order

- Foreign countries hold dollar reserves in case of crashes meaning that the purchasing power of the dollar is much less dependent on the domestic economic security of it
- America has masses of PHYSICAL CAPITAL it can sell for liquidity and a great deal more people it can tax as private debt is lower than the eurocuck countries, meaning it's government bonds are less likely to be downgraded (there's still slack in the tax system)
- America still holds vast gold reserves to liquidate.

So, yeah, america can support higher national debt to gdp ratios than can my country.

But Opee is still a fucking retard. It isn't aircraft carriers that "back" the currency. That's fucking retarded. What are you going to do, sail up to russia and go "gib gold REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" and they're going to hand it over, and not e.g. nuke the carriers, or refuse and just declare war on you along with the rest of the world or something. If you actually went around the world trying to go "am' murrica' give me ure stuff" then you better fucking gear up not just to bomb, in a piddling fashion, small numbers of foreign airfields from you carrier battle groups but also to invade, with troops, anyone with any decent shit, in order to physicall sieze it. Good luck with that.

The jews are my little bitches.
If we wanted to we could turn on them so fast theyd be ash before their heads could spin.
Youre all just mad that your countries are weak and poor lmao.
>w-were proud shitholers!

Attached: 1532628102468.jpg (792x792, 218K)

Just like North Korea.

>If we wanted to we could turn on them so fast theyd be ash before their heads could spin.
ahahhaa sure sure goy, you are like a dog, happy that they domesticated you

Based

Thats what I said.
I cant help that those in power love to eat the shit from the anus of Israel, but if I had my way we would be the true pinnacle of human civilization, kike-free and homogenous conquering the solar system.
Stay mad in your shithole moor rapebaby.

Attached: 1532970545042.png (330x189, 19K)

It's actually white as fuck. Jews would've found a marketable solution that works for everyone. Chinese, South Americans, hell, even us. However, being the overpowered peasants that they are, American whites are not looking for everyone's solution. They're looking for a solution that is anti-trade and benefits whites exclusively.

>If you actually went around the world trying to go "am' murrica' give me ure stuff"
Yeah, we learned not to do that from you, Dad.

Attached: 1466264221626.jpg (517x768, 132K)

That is only a small part of the equation. If you check how that currency is issued, you'll figure out that every time it is backed by something. It can be junk mortgages sometimes though.

>a NEET descending from peasants that descended from bandits and savages that had to be dragged out of the filth and into civilization
>the true pinnacle of human civilization

So this is the legendary white self-unawareness, the true we wuz.

>Stay mad in your shithole moor rapebaby.
Portugal is not the 56% meme, Portugal don't get 1/10 of the shit you get there, im actualy a pretty happy white man here.