So, is he going to loose subscribers just like mundanemat?

so, is he going to loose subscribers just like mundanemat?

Attached: carl the cuck.jpg (900x750, 59K)

Attached: npcgron.jpg (687x456, 44K)

Got a quick rundown on what is going on?

Sargon of Mossad destroys pervert pedo Jim with FACTS and LOGIC.

>Facts and logic

Attached: genericnpc.png (416x435, 99K)

Attached: sargoyofmossd.png (862x555, 62K)

No. He's just ridiculed for acting like big deal for having suit in parliament and making laugh of Jim's trolling. He's already getting positive comments and balanced like/dislike ratios so obviously he didn't fuck up too much, at least for now. Meanwhile Matt literally tried to shut down and destroy dozens of careers and Kraut tried to dox alt righters which are way worse actions.

Someone do a quick run down of a situation, I don’t get what’s going on.

Mister Metokur ended Sargon yesterday on a live stream.

>sargoy joins UKIP and goes EU
>has and awful suit and Jim points this out
>sargoy gets triggered and blames Jim of grooming kids
>jim retaliates

Sargoy will be fine, he's much more popular than Matt or Kraut. He should just keep making videos for normalfags and not punch above his weight

Ive spent the last hour trying to find out whats going on and all I get is people spouting Pedo Jim on one side and Basedgoy of Akkad on the other with no straight answer.

Im just trying to get a basic unbiased rundown.

sargon cant take banter

also no he wont bleed like mundanematt, yet, unless he does more stupid shit

If Sargon had half a brain in his head, he would ignore the people trashing him. But he's a fucking idiot, and does fucking idiot things.

I wish i could be unemployed and living in my mothers basement so i could keep up with what the ecelebs do, who rekt who, its like a soap opera for faggots

the biggest problem of sargon is that he starts calling everyone he don't like "evil".

I don't watch streams. What happened?

Pretty much this. If he just fully focused on SJW and shitslam BS in West again, this whole ordeal will die in month or so. But judging his alleged 1/4 nibba behavior he won't let it go. And every politician wannabe knows rule no. 1 is being able to ignore and allocate critique based on level of importance which he can't do.

Sargon said Jim was grooming children and was responsible for crimes like blackmail and kidnapping based on the blogpost of some random juggalo. Jim mocked him for his stupidity and for thinking himself so important.

Stop shitting up my board with these retarded tranny-loving e-celebs

No, he did nothing akin to what Matt did.

I'm more keen to unsubbing Jim, he hyped up his stream so much but then...it was nothing really. The suit thing was funny though.

He didn't lie and do inane shit to the point it was obvious, a blind man could see it, like mundane matt, so I think basedgoy can recover eventually in a couple of weeks.

Why is Jim being accused of touching kids

Where the fuck is that coming from

Because he tried to trick some 19-year old gay pedo to reveal his information and Sargon understood this as to be grooming.

Can someone explain what's happening in a 5 sentence English paragraph that doesn't contain the words goy, onions, pedojim, cuck or based?

Sargon is not as smart as he think he is.

He accused Jim of gathering guys who are in puberty phase and easy to manipulate so he can use them to make army of trolls to make laugh of lolcows which results in those guys becoming "emotionally uneducated" for adult life. He never said Jim fucks kids.

i fucking hate sargon but you have admit that he absolutely REKT (((jim))) the other night

From what I gather Sargon went to parliament, got made fun of for cheap suit, then Sargon called the guy a pedo. Typical Sargon

go fucking kill yourself

Well Sargon already implies it's grooming that Jim has a lot of underage followers.
He totally done lost it.

Its kinda funny that this fat shit who only got so much hype by complaining non-stop about mainstream media making libelous statements about people would now stoop down to the same level.
Pretty much most of those fucks who became big with GamerGate turned into the very thing they claimed to be against.

> This is the behaviour of a groomer
Literally what Sargon said

This user is right, only reason people keep saying it was about sex are because no one cares enough to actually follow this retarded e-drama feud.

is he still relevant ?

Imagine beng so full of yourself that you went to the (((EU))) Parliament with Nigel Farage in your fancy suit, but still the only thing you can think of back in the hotel is making a stream to sperg out against this internet troll who has been making fun of you.

it'll be about like what happened with his Lolberalist movement.

> Sargon keeps calling it grooming
> Says things like You're just in your echo chamber surrounded by little boys you must love it
>Not sexual
Sargon fag kys

>blames Jim of grooming kids
Is it not Jim's fault that he was grooming kids?

He said during the stream that he doesn't mean it sexually but then (literally in the next sentence) he said that he did mean it sexually. He also described it as "creepy," and the fact that he called it "child grooming" instead of something like "creating a Metokur Youth" says it all.

He's literally too big to crash. Most of his subscribers are stupid normies who only watch videos about dumb feminists and dont care about anything else.

>trying to out a pedo and get it recorded equals to child diddling

Attached: 1493429030566.png (378x402, 144K)

He'll lose maybe a couple thousand, but the vast majority of his active followers are fanatical. He's not like Matt; nobody really liked Matt to begin with. Sargon's cult of personality is massive. The only thing that would take him down is actual proof that he's a pedophile or something, and even then, "people" like Vee and SFO would still defend him.

>buttmad boomer trying to laugh off being caught asking about a 14 year olds dick on an old stream
>"ended"

Top kek.

Attached: 1357781136181.jpg (261x387, 33K)

He got into JewTube only because the evil feminists kept fucking with his vidya.

Probably not in the same way. He still has a loyal fanbase after all.

>projecting

Don' forget the part where he says that Jim is in an echo chamber surrounded by his young boys and then said "You must really love it"
> Catching a pedo is the same as being a pedo

HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP SPAMMING THIS LITERALLY WHO FAGGOT

Manipulating kids into doing what you want is grooming

What a shock, liberalistismsmsntssnstststs can't read

some of us are on Jow Forums because of that too. also Ozjasz goldberg is for underaged faggots

user, it's okay that Sargon redpilled you last month and it's great that you found your way here, but stop being such a faggot.

Attached: 33335555.jpg (360x418, 25K)

Did he not really love it? Why did he do it then?

the answer is no, his subscribers don't care only jims subscribers care. its two different politically minded groups having a slap fight, what's new about this.

Any subscribers he lost would just be the equivalent of 12yo boys who want to laugh on the internet and do nothing more.
Sargon is a cringey lolcow at times but he's infinitely better than Jim at being a real human being.
Who even is Jim?
What is he?
A 40yo still stuck in high school, trying to impress kids less than half his age.
While Sargon was actually meeting politicians to talk to them about Article 13, Jim was just laughing about it on a stream.
I mean yeah Jim is entertaining, but if you don't see the IRL contrast here I don't know what to tell you.
I'm not even subscribed to Sargon and I've been subscribed to Jim for years. Jim is/was hilarious. Now he's totally irrelevant and a borderline liability. He's mind cancer.

>you could only disagree if you misunderstand.
Yeah i can really see myself changing to your point of view now.

I understand, but he would stop caring about all of this shit if muh SJWs left his videogames alone. He explicitly said, more than once, that he doesn't care about the white race and that he's fine with mass immigration as long as they integrate. He's a nihilistic faggot.

>Sargon accuses Metokur of grooming kids to harass people online
>Metokur throws a fit and calls Sargon arrogant
>Sargon posts proof of his accusations about child grooming
>Metokur's fans go to Jow Forums to put up twenty threads an hour about how Sargon was "destroyed" and won't have a job on YT anymore
That's the story so far, good luck figuring out why you should give a damn

Attached: u4umcow6l2jy.gif (380x380, 1.18M)

So what? Youre a nihilistic faggot who sounds his dick with a rusty nail, and that fact has no impact on my opinion of your opinions.

He was not a fucking kid, he was 19-years old.

Learn the difference between lose and loose. The fuck is wrong with people?

well thanks to Jow Forums i care about white race. Jebać ancap, karakana kaczyńskiego, korwina, papieża, kościół, zandberga, PiS, PO, Razem, Kukiza i degeneratów

>he
>singular
What about the other kids in his employ?

My daily dose of talmudic pilpul

Attached: 911.gif (694x544, 2.9M)

>2.3% is an echo chamber of young kids
Hmmm Sargonites sure can't stop lying
Kinda like this.
>proof
Literally none. There was Google analytics proving that he has only 2.3% young people (under 18) in his audience

>Defending an applebees waiter
The fuck are you doing?

eat a dick sargon shill.i don't like jim, but i hate sargon so fucking much

Sarcuck went after /ourguy/ Jim and got completely destroyed

/thread

I just hope Richard Spencer gets on a stream and trashes Sargon again, he's been on tilt ever since old dicky told him he wasn't as smart as he thought he was

Attached: 1524331076256.jpg (402x584, 51K)

This for sure. Nobody really cares. Not even Sargon or Jim.

Weak bantz fren.

Jim is a fucking NEET lmao

>grammar nazi
Not everyone is american. And most who are are americants.

>redditkur
>our guy
lmao

better than being a wageslave

That is when he broke the first time wasn't it?
>Sarcuck calling anyone reddit

Isn’t Jimbo a fatass with inheiritance money?

keep telling youself that a 40 year old NEET that still hangs out with 17 year olds isn't a loser

He's laughing more about sargon making a big deal out of it. As if he's gonna change the world now. I mean wtf is with suit bragging? Any shmuck in a democratic country can join a party and get into politics.

Show your demographics Carl.

Attached: 2018-09-17 16_45_58-Goodbye, Carl - YouTube.png (1366x355, 88K)

Sargon fans are probably younger than Jim fans lol

Me too this is what I think it boils down to:

Ever since Sargon started the whole political thingi by trying to establish a grassroots movement, Jim has been mocking and discouraging him. Now that he joined UKIP and vent to the EU, Jim of course takes another stab at Sargon. Sargon thinks "I had enough" decides to try to bring Jim down on a livestream (lol what?! yes!) livestream goes bad, no audio for the first 20mins, chat disabled (Sargons excuse is he didn't want superchats), stream for some reason announced days before, and then delayed so people loose interrest. Later that day after sargons shit show of a stream, Jim makes his own shitshow of a stream.

Both idiots have their head up their own asses.

I really think that if Sargon wants to take this whole politician thing seriously he should stop caring about what a self proclaimed "master troll of the interwebz" has to say about him and his doings.

TL;DR: Sargon got triggered. Both have their head up their own asses. Jim is probably a pedo or a CIA nigger. Enjoy the shitshow.

>youtube statistics
>on a channel with age restricted content
lmao

This

eat shit. sargon showed us that anglos are truly subhuman creatures. scotland should be bominating kingdom in the uk

They're definitely dumber

>literally the opinion of a 12 year old that saw braveheart once
XD

stop spamming with those shitty threads brainlets
We know, youtube drama, two brainlets flinging shit at each other
oh the humanity
good threads are getting slid by this bullshit
can we please sage those?

Attached: pixipixelised.webm (702x480, 2.84M)

>That is when he broke the first time wasn't it?
Yeah he's been acting like a sperg ever since he realised a dumb white nationalist was smarter than him and better read, it was the last time IBS was worth watching too after everyone steered real fucking clear and backed out

Sargon is eternally ass mad that Jim said Gamergate turned faggy because of people like him and left the internet refusing to lead it allowing it to fail

Attached: 1516669431733.png (817x804, 818K)

This.

Jim is the champion for every aging loser who still gets misty-eyed at the sight of coolface.

Attached: 1488601126068.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

so the majority of Jim's fandom are a bunch of emotionally stunted children ? If you're over 25 and still unironically watch him, you've got a problem. These are his usual talking points (outside of pure bullying):
>Why bother doing something with your life?
>LMAO you go ahead and try and do (thing). I will be here to laugh at you when you fail.
>Oh you really think you can do (thing) ? I came here just to laugh at you.

The guy is a literal freeloader who is so affraid of what others might think, and so insecure of himself, that he does nothing but criticize his betters (people who actually try to amount to something).

Don't get me wrong. Sargoy is an insuferable cunt. But watching the stream highlights on Youtube is enough to notice the pattern of uselessness and worthlessness that Jium's stuck in,.

Why does it sound like this guy is permanently hoarse

It's like he just got done warming up for a game in the winter. Always.

Imagine shaking hands with a bunch of European Parliament members, thinking you're the shit, and then going home and getting in a pissing contest with an internet troll who made fun of your suit, and then claiming you have loads of more important things to do that day, AND THEN making a 20 minute video about a single Youtube comment.

no i watch limmy show. it's the proof that scots are ubermensh and anglos are subhuman filth

Grooming means manipulating someone for your own gains. If you're 25 year old guy forcing 14 y/o kid to go inside grocery stores to steal cans of beer for you that's also grooming. It has absolutely nothing to do with pedophilia but it's still manipulation of kid for your personal gain. Idk how bad was the shit Jim did with his "edgy kid gang" and what he made them do, so I can't say how bad case of grooming it was or if it was forced to begin with.

Get off my lawn you damn punks!

Didn't he encourage a 19 year old kid to rape a 14 year old kid in the ass?

It's pretty amazing. He's such a fucking retard.

> Sargon has a debate with Richard Spencer
> Sargon makes an ass of himself (even to those who don't like Spencer, Styx did way better)
> Sargon has been mad at Jim ever since he linked to the Murdoch Murdoch video after that debate that has him turn into the monster from Akira
> REALLY REALLY MAD NOW ironically proving the point of the Murdoch Murdoch cartoon "Sargon... need... more... dopamine!"
> Sargon still butthurt at Jim
> The pictures with the suit happen
> Jim laughs at the ill-fitting suit, and Sargon's conceit that he can change things, especially as Article 11 and 13 pass easily after the suit thing
>Sargon threatens to wreck Jim on Sunday at a specified time
> Sunday comes, Sargon does it early so Jim can't "stream snipe"
>20 minutes later his audio is still not working, and he doesn't notice because he blocked comments like a faggot
> Accuses Jim of "grooming children" based on a quote by troll turned SJW Habermann who said there were a lot of young people being guided to troll on the old forums Metokur, and a clip of him grilling someone who claims to be 17 (but Jim claims is 19) and is in a relationship with a 14 year old boy.
> And most ridiculously claims that Louie Le Vau wrecked him. This may be the dumbest thing he said in that video
> Jim makes a livestream on Sargon's livestream because it's not like he was the topic of Sargon's video
> Sargon retards attacking Jim because their retard overlord said so