The penis of a trans male

The penis of a trans male.
How soon until men are utterly replaced? Should we create restrictions to prevent the FTMs from going too far?

Attached: NuPenis.png (580x576, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nMthsDLd-8M
imgur.com/a/BEUQw#23
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: npcnis.png (580x576, 286K)

/thread

How fucked in the head you gotta be to turn your vagina into a useless sausage?

It doesn’t get hard and it can’t cum and besides being a man is much more than just having a penis and op is a fag

Attached: sonofabitch.jpg (631x434, 36K)

Attached: trans-arm2.png (986x475, 489K)

>mfw women who have a mental illness and have the biggest dick envy ever that they think mutilating their body to create a flesh sausage automatically makes them a man
They will never know what it's like to really fuck a woman or wake up with morning wood. Deluded cunts

Attached: 1536105987785.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

This trans movement hurts me more than almost any other degeneracy the west has embraced. I wish we would actually acknowledge that pedophilia is causing this explosion of gay/trans people. We're losing our future to sexual child abuse and instead of trying to solve it we're creating expensive suicidal princesses

>Penis
No way honey, not even I want the fake shit

>185998669

Attached: jewsarepedos.png (637x453, 471K)

>they will never know what its like to dominate someone, physically or mentally
>they will never know the feeling of a longstanding friendly rivalry with an equivalent male
>they will never know the feeling of protecting and providing for a family
>they will never know the feeling of having their child look up to them as the ultimate safety net
>they will never know what its like spending a month innawoods with 5 other men
>they will never get the look from other men in the room when something bad happens
I can't wait until we try to legislate these.

is it just a coincidence that meat tube cocks are all made to look circumcised?

Attached: kikeJustJewIt.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>tfw trannies have bigger cocks than me

Attached: 97A1DD8C-CB31-4214-B5A4-514BC3A93F84.gif (800x800, 217K)

looks really fucking retarded

in the case of these fake cocks they are not growers unless you pump your balls like those old school Nike shoes.

>tattoo veins
extra degenerate

Attached: 1483653409542.jpg (240x320, 17K)

The foreskin is one of the most intricately constructed, complex parts of the human body. Yet most doctors know pretty much nothing about its anatomy and physiology. Isn't that strange?

antisemitism is a special form of racism, goy

Attached: npcchosen.jpg (638x550, 53K)

I have a botched circumcision and my dick still looks nicer than that. Probably still feels better for me too.

I wonder if there's a "release button" behind the balls.
youtu.be/nMthsDLd-8M

They look like varicose veins. Disgusting.

Attached: 1748989_gondola_spurdo_yoshi33866.png (1152x864, 29K)

You got a point there. I have a few Urologist friends, they don't seem to think the foreskin is of any importance. They are all of the opinion that it should be removed but can't give me a specific reason.
I was able to enlighten a few of them on them and they practices.

My foreskin made me do it

HAHAHAHAH
I assume it does, how else are you going to put the meat cylinder to sleep?

must make for interesting foreplay banter:
>I am so horny, fuck me now
>Hold up, let me pump up muh dick
>puts on "pump up the jam"
>OMG, I love that song.

*their

>frankendicks and frankenclits are now considered courageous

Attached: jews.jpg (450x306, 28K)

That's nothing more than a sausage they have on their crotch that is made from their leg and arm, which is pretty fucked up.

that's actually really sad, a surgical lie that looks like a dick but doesn't work

I'm not surprised they kill themselves

Can't replace a good soul and a genuine personality

To be serious, we can make artificial eggs but not sperm. The artificial womb/eggs will happen decades if not centuries before the reverse. Once women are no longer necessary for reproduction, I think they'll go extinct. We'll only use sex dolls/bots, and a XX chromosome pair will be seen as a genetic defect.

>tfw a woman has a bigger flacid cock than your erect dick
Gonna actually kill myself someday

mengele would be proud

Attached: US & UK ambassadors in Serbia.jpg (940x627, 512K)

guess someone's gotta shoop a phalloplasty scar onto daisy now...

Attached: daisy-chan-we-can-do-it-template.jpg (1159x1500, 386K)

it should be illegal to call it sex change operation cause that's just a lie and imposible, you dont get eggs that produce sperm or uterus, or avaries, you get a fleshwould or a sausage
its turning you into a circus freak and every surgeon participating should have his license revoked

Attached: DvNITRDI_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Yes looks nasty

It concerns me more that people go to these lengths in a vain attempt to become something they're not and never will be. Just try to imagine how much mental fuckery you'd have to be in to think this is okay. We let these people raise children.

Attached: 1507315423419.jpg (500x371, 31K)

Or have the convenience of that thing tucking back up inside when it gets really cold...

Do women and homos think that's an attractive dick? It looks frankensteiny to me.

hair transplants exist
i knew a romanian dude who went bald at the age of 20, did the transplant thing and now is rocking a fucking ponytail.

Shave it. Hair is for faggots anyway

i can see a merchant in those veins

>They are all of the opinion that it should be removed but can't give me a specific reason.
imagine being this unconscious

After many days of photoshopping, I present you with this gift. my Bulgarian friend

Attached: FemaleToMaple.jpg (639x480, 96K)

that's some overcooked chipolata

Could be worse I guess...link related
imgur.com/a/BEUQw#23

how do ((they)) create the glans?

why cant a country just put this people in a mental hospital?
they could be dangerous to others

Here's the dick of a cis-male

Attached: 8 by 6 niggah.jpg (720x1280, 306K)

Where are your balls, mate

Your pubes are very wirey and not aesthetic at all. Other than that though, very nice penis.

what the fuck is wrong with these people? getting surgery and deforming your body, fucking sick on so many levels.. absolutely disgusting

Attached: 1503177530665.jpg (221x259, 19K)

If people were taking skin for their arms to create a second nose on their forehead, we would rightfully call them crazy.

But apparently taking skin from your leg, turning it into a sausage and tattooing fake veins over it is perfectly normal, it's just that you were born in the wrong body.

Hitler was too humane when he allowed all of those degenerates to live. He should have fucking killed them all. What a fool they were all back then, thinking everything would be fine from locking (((them))) away

Attached: 1537187185817.png (509x411, 16K)

It's even better. They take skin from your arm to make a fake cock, then take skin from your leg to replace the skin they took from your arm!

Y-yikes...

Attached: 1537183759154.jpg (594x512, 38K)

>>they will never know what its like spending a month innawoods with 5 other men
Do bongs know this feeling though? You lot aren't exactly known for your rugged outdoors-men lifestyles.

It looks like the most deformed dick i have ever seen.
can it get a stiffy?

>cock
More like mutilated arm skin.

Do bongs even have woods?
I thought their version of a forest was a few trees in a field.

by pumping air

If a woman doesn't want to put this inside her she's sexist, transphobic and a literal Nazi

Attached: IMG_9866.jpg (621x643, 176K)

What the fuck.
why?

Dear god she had a pretty good pussy before that.

the kike and mudslime doctors who do this need to be killed

>penised and blue-balled

Why can't they make one with a foreskin?

kek what a fat penis, not shredded at all lmao dyel ?

lol

Attached: dkd.jpg (500x360, 13K)

>speaking as a faggot
Your dick is ugly as fuck, too thin at the top and completely unappealing in nearly every manner.
The only advantage for a cock over 6.5" is aesthetics for handjobs and blowjobs but with that ugly thing.....
4/10 what a waste
Sort out your fucking pubes too, gross

Forgot to add the picture, this is the human equivalent of your dick.

Attached: IMG_9867.jpg (528x720, 77K)

Kek
He seems nice tho. Got a modestly-dressed gf and studies hard. People should unironically strive to be like this near-Chad

You think that's his gf? Hahahahahaha

So it's not? Sister then?
Why who is this guy then?

It's actually impossible to make a transdick with a foreskin or anything that looks like a foreskin.
You can chop off your dick and gouge a puss filled hole in your crotch if you want.
And some bull dyke can chop off her tits and graft a sausage between her legs... but she will NEVER have a foreskin.

It is the foreskin alone which proves you are a man.

Why don't they take skin from the leg directly, and what do they replace the missing skin anyway?

And why do they still have their licences? Doctors encouraging those mutilations should be in jail, and trannies in mental institutions.

her body her choice you fucking racist pig

Noticed that too.

Wincest

FTM's are probably your greatest allies among the alphabet-soup trash. When the testosterone shots kick, it's a redpill they can't cough back up.

You can see the smegma, LMAO.

Uncut fags with smelly cheese dicks forever btfo by wirey pubed, yam dick fag.

Imagine tattooing veins on your fake penis

>wake up with morning wood
I mostly find this inconvenient

>they will never get the look from other men in the room when something bad happens

Attached: 1523263828094.jpg (800x450, 62K)

This is the truth.
t. cuntboy

So many bigots on this thread.

Attached: lol.jpg (1280x1055, 373K)

actually we seem like we willingly let them sterilize themselves.

>even when Americans make a fake penis flesh sausage they make it cut to please their Jewish slave masters

Attached: get out jew.jpg (293x277, 26K)

This. I usually need to piss in the morning and with full boner it's impossible to aim into the toilet.

>penis
its literally THE third leg
fo real

almost no woman transitions to "male" because why would you? women have it way easier
nothing to be worried about

>How soon until men are utterly replaced?

Well, not so soon since we still have near monopoly on violence

>NPC
Nu-Penis Character?

Attached: 1512531440679.png (382x417, 325K)

Well, no. WOMEN are allowed to have standards and say they don't want to be with this.

It's only cis MEN (and only WHITE men, at that) who can be sexist, transphobic nazis for not wanting to sleep with other men who are trans "women".

If you have no foreskin you are not a man.