youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2h7ggRUFws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based Allah

Womp Womp

Attached: Article13compliant01.png (603x428, 15K)

>We are no longer safe anywhere
ftfy

Ideally, yes

It's a sad day on Earth when we have to rely on sand niggers to do our job. Very depressing.

One can dream.

Attached: ffpTXNS.gif (373x275, 678K)

But the milky is cheaper

Should have just brought in a bunch of shitskins in the 30s to get rid of the Jew and then gas the muzzies because no one would have cared

migration into europe is bibi's way of clearing out the jews before he initiates sampson protocol

Attached: 1536481215257.gif (800x600, 413K)

Shouldnt have campaigned endlessly for immigration of people who hate you. You had a population of docile whites, but you got greedy and fucked it up.

this

This

chinas been your muddy buddy for a while. probably since the popularization of chinese food states side.

We've got around 5million palestinian refugees here, we can send them to you, they'll get the "job done" for you, jews move to israel - win win

this

Are they doing this on purpose so that everyone finds out that they are the problem and then everyone starts to hate them and then they all get really scared and then they all move back to their homeland and then they develop all the cities on the med as jew beach-front cities cuz all the male niggers are gone cuz they all went to the west and now the west gets to clean up the shit they left behind and then most of the niggers and sandniggers and poos and chinks will be dead when the Aryans collectively lose their fucking shit and thereby they have killed all birds so to speak with one gigantic fucking stone?

Why would you even want to stay in a country that allegedly tried to genocide your people in the first place?

>import boat loads antisemits
>be shocked when antisemitism becomes common

Attached: import anitsemits and be shocked when the act antisemitic.jpg (750x1003, 191K)

Daily reminder that the (((people))) saying this just want more settlers for Israel and they themselves never leave the west because exploiting their hosts is too profitable, it is just alarmist crap to stop jews from assimilating, and get fleeing capital to Rothschild.

Attached: 1533894959292.gif (500x180, 8K)

like cutting the branch you're sitting on

Good point. Guess the gibs are good.

We can do the job ourselves, it's only a matter of time

All part of the plan!
Part one import loads of middle eastern men to drive out all euro Jews, American Jews back to Israel.
Part two, allow more importation of arabs! Eventually war breaks out, and now Muslims enemy number one. Israel can kill Palestinians ect without prejudice to create a greater state of Israel covering from syria to Iran!.

Goyim never see it coming..

>le JIDF not all Jews thread
Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: image.jpg (3666x3284, 1.23M)

Attached: image.jpg (926x939, 201K)

To keep jews as a majority in Israel they make their lifes shit else where so they have not choice but to go there. Why stab someone 11 times if you just gonna burn them anyway?

Attached: 0525a08943ebbf6e784a4f6846f2778d.jpg (455x500, 45K)

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1282, 347K)

this was """their""" plan all along

they will never not be the #1 victim, goy

Fuck, I thought somebody made a thread about Terry Pratchett :(

Ah well, OPEN THOSE BORDERS

I thought this was a Terry Pratchett thread :(

Jews said al the time Germany not letting every refugee in is like another shoa.

Cry me a river.

Maybe these fucking Jews should have lobbied and push for mass immigration into Europe.

And guilt tripped Germany and much of the rest of western Europe into commiting cultural and etnic suicide because of WW2.

At least these scumbags have their own wannabe etnostate to flee to. While we are losing our homelands!

what would that be? Release the Zombie Virus and wait behind the walls of Jerusalem until the world is cleansed?

yeah having all the jews in one spot is a brilliant move

I thought Hollywood already did that one. Didn't work out too well if I remember right.

I don't think that will work.

BASED JEWS this was their plan all along.
Let the refugees in so the west can see how the shitskins treat religious/ethnic minorities and use this disillusionment to kickstart an ethnic cleansing of the middle east

Joke's on you. They already have their Old Testament theme park ethnostate in the middle east to retreat to and rule you from afar.

Attached: excellent news.jpg (1459x900, 418K)

wtf I love Germany now

>The rats are leaving the sinking ship

HALE HURRTLER

Arabs are semites.

This is part of the reason they flooded white countries with muslims, so the muslims would menace the pleb/filler diaspora jews into moving to israel. They are going to continue to bring about conditions that force diaspora jews out of white countries and into israel, including bringing about anti jewish political parties.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2h7ggRUFws

either way the hate jews

Attached: arab punk.jpg (700x544, 68K)

>tfw World War Z was a prophecy

America will always be their safe space.

thats just ((((hollywood))) disinformation about their true plan

Attached: j.jpg (259x194, 10K)

>Based Allah

Attached: 1524619504632.jpg (720x605, 75K)

>either way the hate jews
Arabs are jews and gypsys mixed with niggers

Attached: 1504975203661.jpg (493x493, 91K)

We can all hope the Jew plan is to flood the west with mudslimes so all the Jews go back to shitsrael. Once the Jews all leave we can just super holohoax the mudslimes and pretend nothing ever happened.

the entire middle-east is one giant dusty shit-hole.

Where should I sign to become Einzatstruppe?

That's not how the world works you simpleton.
We're going to War first.

First, we need to get rid of Jewmerica. Then their masters.

>First, we need to get rid of Jewmerica.
says the fucking gypsy sandnigger

Attached: 1514115844786.gif (300x300, 128K)

We gonna make Europe First? All of fucking continent United could fuck the Americucks

Not yet Lithuanian, as says, we gotta fight a war to reorganize the middle east first.

Fag flag KYS

So first I sign as Schutze and then we get tobgo on holohoax rampage?

Once Russia flattens Nato, the occupied people of Europe will do the rest. Just bring us guns, lots of them. We'll get rid of our (((leaders))).

>Schutze
kek, that's the way.
Or we whites could rise up and GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW.
Entirely up to you.

Attached: 1521501644622.png (769x798, 498K)

Well you hit the G spot both the war and cleansing of Kikes makes me horny. And I am even ex military. Waiting for the big day

Attached: 1515873668446.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Oh vey goyim goatfucker prophet is a joke

I can't wait either, my bean is so engorged. Gonna join up soon to get myself prepped.

Jewmerica is a tiny part of America, located in Washington and Jew York.

We should glass it, just to be sure. It should break the stranglehold of the Zionist menace the Kikes have on the world and free those Mutts who aren't completely satanic.

Trump turned out to be a shill of (((them))), so we can forget that route.

i am a muslim, i inbreed with africans

Attached: 1536073636852.png (540x538, 343K)

WTF I support open borders now.

Once Tel Aviv got smoked, we can mop up their Saudi terrorists.

Damn if we get something close to 40-45 this is going to be best party in millenia

Attached: FUCK THE UK.jpg (787x578, 121K)

The remaining Khazars from Turkey et al get hunted down and killed. Only then this shit will be over.

The kike media tries to hide the truth, but this is what will happen anyway.

Attached: nuke hoax.png (1444x668, 1.45M)

>Only then this shit will be over.
what about the millions of sandniggers left in germany you Islamic homo
oh wait you are a sandnigger yourself right?

This. It’s their standard shit and it’s promoted by their holy texts.

Attached: F38CAB9E-9591-41A5-B534-FE8ADACFD6DD.jpg (1366x768, 158K)

israel is going to lease the primary port to china for 28 years.

Hahaha bye jews. Thanks for the muslims. Enjoy your ethnostate

I'll just be glad when it's all over, pic related lol

Attached: Article13compliant06.jpg (603x428, 101K)

I want to feed you real live shekels in your mouth disgusting jew

Dont you fucking lie to me these left wing assholes will burn America down before we get them to leave.

Israel needs more diversity.

>Jews only have Israel as a safe place to live in
>you now realise this was their plan all along
>yfw

Shit up a country and get the victims bucks once you are done shitting up a country? Sounds par for the corse for the kikes. Holy shit though has pol gone down the shitter if people think the jews "didnt see this coming. They thrive on this shit, they are literal parasites, it is all they are good at but it is one thing they do well.

>"Jews: "We are no longer safe here (in Germany)"

yeah, thanks to jew, you fuckers.

Quite honestly, I don't think the Jews are that smart. They just capitalize on other people's compassion. The Jews cooperated with the soviets to fake the Holocaust, up until Stalin got fed up with their shit and started killing them for realsies.

Jews think that breaking down society and replacing us all with muslims and chimps will lead to a world of feudalism, but it's just going to end with all the Jews killed by their supposed serfs and humanity degenerating until bonobos look down on us.

Based Muzzies. Whites are cucked.

After we destroyed your homeland, we will now flee to anoda country to do it all over again.

Just curious