What's the point of trying to be moral towards a society that does not reciprocate morality?

What's the point of trying to be moral towards a society that does not reciprocate morality?

Attached: 57378513d691783beb5fdba1d38e508f.jpg (1131x1600, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GZMcT
youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0
accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/an/an11/an11.001.than.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wanna turn that slut into a public cumdumpster. Am I the only one?

>I want to ruin her
Ftfy.
You're part of the problem.

It's a cartoon you mong

this

>What's the point

Attached: 2v3634q63.jpg (1000x1333, 265K)

This.

Attached: 43772385498.jpg (514x359, 20K)

Sluts have no human rights

You can't me moral if you have no self respect

None, stop giving a fuck about others and enjoy life the best you can while you still have it.

You too, manwhore.
Except I'd put you to work in the fields, failing that, the gallows.

Attached: 88345982349853.jpg (850x400, 67K)

>ancap
>public cumdumpster
fuck off, it's "privately owned cumdumpster with negotiable access rights"

The fuck you're on about? Who cares about getting approval from others. Just be a good boy so you can be proud of yourself.

You're not moral if you only do good deeds with an expectation of return.

This.

Attached: 902345734579788.jpg (1680x1050, 264K)

useful data on the human nature of the r selected cycle that we are in now. Trying to see how these unnatural things react to you...you could write right wing books on that.

or instruction manuals like this dude did

archive.is/GZMcT

morality exists there for the protection/proliferation of those who participate in it, which means that you can use those who do not participate in it as human sponges for your whims. Yell at them, berate them, bully them, abuse them...since they have no morals...what do they call upon then to make you stop?

srsly, I did exactly this at my previous workplace to a bunch of degens, and sure, the boss may berate you that its illegal and you get a warning...but I broke all the social conventions, had no repercussions did not apologize and they just forgot about it. I was bullying them, I could bully again, rinse and repeat. The only thing that disallowed really effective and cruel long term bullying with me is my own conscious. But perhaps you are more lucky than me to have it be disabled for degenerates.

Attached: 20100605.gif (504x2223, 163K)

bullying women also is quite fun. There are white knights everywhere but if the men who protect them are weak, and you are not. You can bully. Srsly. You guys have no idea what the lack of human decency in these humans means. If they lack moral virtues...then you can try to step over them, see if they react aggressively...

THEY DONT QUITE OFTEN. If they lack morals, then they dont know what to do or to say with one another since they have no morals as you said. The enforcement emotions that these deep morals (not surface morals), they dont have...they dont have this "well if you do this, then this happens and that is bad"...they have actually no idea what happens then. Because their moral virtues are just virtue signals. Very shallow. Not tied to experience. Not tied to anything important.

There is no nature to catch the transgressions, no mental, or social framework in these people to deal with trespassers. There is only a shallow warning, with no backbone...and LOTS AND LOTS OF VICES. All of their "testing and experience" went to vices, to drugs. When they should be saying "well if you arent nice, this will happen" they are saying "if you take this drug, this will happen" basically that is how the inside of their head is now.

Attached: 1467552995232.jpg (834x911, 122K)

Really? Didn't you learn this in elementary school?

so my point is...FUCKING EXPLOIT IT. Or just enjoy it. If a certain system has changed. Then you can try to change to reap the maximum benefit out of it for yourself, and perhaps your non degen friends!

Attached: polwizard.jpg (727x1000, 156K)

To be able to respect yourself. Honor.

it pisses me off almost everyone is a stranger in the modern world
if you fuck off and hurt people, there's always another victim in the next city
being raised catholic and around christians my whole life I always appeased people and thought even the most basic of decency would be reciprocated but it isn't

I want to move to a place where neighbors fight for each other and families stick together
a good friend of mine for 10 years ratted on me over marijuana possession and cost me 4 months and another 2 years probation while he walked (the pot was 60% his and 40% mine)
I kept quiet because the search was technically illegal imo
but he folded gave consent after the fact and sold me out even providing selected personal text we exchanged
don't fucking trust anyone anymore and it makes me cold to the world

A bit too young and small for my taste.

honor for the other honor-full. Death and misery to your enemies, the honorless and the degens.

Attached: 1500072514270.jpg (1026x712, 117K)

Is that what honor means? I was always taught it’s something primitive Klingons like.

>Engage in degenerate pleasure seeking through herbal jew
>Moral corruption
Where could all this be coming from?

wasted

Attached: 98476678.jpg (494x654, 103K)

Because, for now, the false morality is forced on us and we'd be jailed. But the moment we can actually rally a group, instead of individuals who can be smeared as "lone nutjobs" by the media, we destroy the immoral and degenerate, then codify a proper morality.

Good get.

>herbal jew
based

The same reason people do fists only dark souls runs i suppose

waste of digits
there's nothing wrong with using pot

im with you

>What's the point of trying to be moral towards a society that does not reciprocate morality?

society is fine with morals, it's the deepstate/"elite" that have a problem with them, and since they own the media, they make it LOOK like morals are frowned upon... which tricks morons into becoming self serving psychopaths.

Attached: Fver.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)

that is what you shouldnt be doing. You should be more selective user. Your perception as to who is nice and who isnt, is wrong, immature. You should label people, test them, give chances of certain percentages to them. Older people, with children, families for example most likely are going to be worthy of your respect, most of the time. They still can show signs of being shitbags, but you just adjust your percentages then.

But those with tattoo's, who use drugs, are overweight, seem to talk of criminality, listen to nigger rap, have loose or shitty family ties, see women as fucktoys and have no stable gf...well, give them 10% chance of being wholesome. If you have the luxery, feed them bits and pieces of volkish stuff to see if they can keep them. Otherwise just label them as degens.

You see, since society is mostly still white, and has a older backbone of hard working people...who hold up many industries, and services...the degens, the honor-less...well you cannot build a castle on sand you know. Those types of people rarely can ever hold up anything of value up together. So be nice to those who are the pillars, who could be the pillars, and subtly treat the rest as dirt.

There are basically no repercussions to this mentality since the ones who are without morals have usually fewer ties, much less power to inflict damage upon you too. If you kick down a sand castle it just becomes more moldable sand you know. It barely even notices the difference.

Attached: 1532172947108.jpg (600x800, 60K)

You say that like you're not giving subjective truth.
Weed, sex, fast food, etc. isn't a bad thing in moderation.
I've never seen a pot smoker who didn't do all in excess.

Digits conform. Your days are numbered pot head scum.

Attached: 1520207343958.jpg (1004x633, 89K)

>Those types of people rarely can ever hold up anything of value up together. So be nice to those who are the pillars, who could be the pillars, and subtly treat the rest as dirt.
Tfw very moral Christian who can’t hold anything up and has no connections because of autism and schizo.

Relying on a vice is morally wrong. Self-medicating or doing it for enjoyment in heavy moderation for your health and mental wellbeing isn't wrong, but doing something as a crutch for your insecurities and issues with life makes you weaker than anything else and you won't even notice it.
Weed it a leech sucking away at you, and once you fall into it as a habit and lifestyle there's no going back; only repairing what you can after you've burnt it all to the ground.

Self-destructive behaviour is deemed by society to indicate some sort of mental illness I think. I just don't understand yet why are people who are committing suicides hospitalised while junkies roam free and drug abusing behaviour is even sometimes portrayed as something "cool" in media.

Excess pot use is bad, but I don't think it's accurate to say that it will lead to excess sex.

nice name

No, but those who do use, will want everything easy, and within reach.
Fast food and fleshlights, if they're not able to rope a girl into the lifestyle, nor capable of finding one.

lmfao that's hilarious, junkiethots BTFO

>your friend uses the herbal jew and rats you out
>DURR BUT WHAT IS 2+2? DON'T SAY 4

You are right that weed is bad. But you're assuming all this extra shit that I can promise you is not correct.

t. degenerate weed addict

Mass change requires examples to follow.

It is about setting an example.
Being a role model.
Leading from the front.

Being a shitty person is easy.
Being a good person, whom others look up to and aspire to be is never easy.

Shut up and post more tits

You're saying weed doesn't make you lazy?

checked and kekked

assmad herbal jew addicts detected

>moral towards society
What the fuck does this mean

Actually my high school gf looked a hell of a lot like that. And I did.
Meanwhile you can sit and jerk off to cartoons faggot.

kill yourself

This is even true in vidya games. You can camp for a high k/d or rally the troops through heroic action and actually win but with a shitty k/d.

Those are some class A tits.

There is nothing wrong with using drugs for spiritual purposes.

Attached: God wants you to smoke weed.jpg (607x405, 57K)

>be not "of this world" and you will inherit the Kingdom of Heaven thru belief in Jesus Christ.

seems like you just got a cheat code, better use it.

rasta nigger

Attached: beforethemovement.png (1264x1460, 867K)

Because it's the right thing to do.

I needed that.

Dubs, trips, quads, quints... sexts?

Yeah, 'cept you're not smoking DMT, you're smoking weed.

Even as Jesus was nailed to the cross, he forgave those who had put him there and continued to love them. Even as he was dying, Christ continued to act morally towards a society which did not reciprocate.

In other words, you should be moral towards such a society because it is the moral thing to do.

Attached: 983245723874333.jpg (1200x640, 101K)

Hmm how do I get more into illegal bullying.. So I can grope women if I yell and talk shit to them? Cool! Even in public? Then just yell some more? Wow.. Then work my way onto their couch and abuse their daughters in front of them while culling the npc sons. Am I doing it right? Fantastic. May the stronger reality win.

Spoken like a truly unhinged man.

Attached: 5246761334543.png (1000x500, 167K)

A happy and fulfilling life is only found through virtue.
Transient pleasures will always lead you to ruin in the long-run. But kindness, temperance, and patience are not only rewards unto themselves, but will always be rewarded further down the line.

Attached: 32495632956.jpg (600x586, 67K)

Because you have your own soul to worry about.

>all the herbal jew users itt

Paul clearly says that those that do drugs for spiritual purposes are not going to heaven. The greek word is pharmakeia, and pertains to psychedelic drugs.

Attached: 1520431577630.png (288x175, 6K)

Your own values dumbass.

based and redpilled

This honestly. That mindset of sluttifying everything is what enabled women to act the way they do now. Or rather helped "justify" their actions.

I dont know man, Illegal bullying, I would like to try that too, but you can probably get away with a lot of bad crap these days, people just under utilize their power. If the moral framework has been eroded, it stands to reason that you can now do morally reprehensible actions. Especially against immoral actors who are living outside of the moral framework so that they can sin.

Attached: 1522460569734.jpg (634x677, 56K)

Usually their shallow virtue signalling and jibberjabber dissuades me but I guess the key is to just push through and remind them that they are all pieces of shit. I am the law, now.

You are man. I accidentally became an alpha, you know, just a bad day sometimes here and there and just dont care, think of "well those fucking normies, fuck off man" and then I just stepped over some dumb thot at the gym once, kinda pushed her to hurry up, two white knights appeared but they were so tame, so easy. Just a couple of mean looks and they backed away.

This shit is so easy man. If I can do it by accident, surely one can train all of this crap. I think, tho I am not sure, that my spiel about the shallowness is quite on point. More anons should try to blatantly bully people around them which they dont like. I just noticed that once you start to bully bad people, they usually only get support from their own shitty groups of bad people. USUALLY. If you are nice and play nice with good groups then the shitty one kinda is unable to do crap to you. Easier to do in a non stranger place, maybe with a group of your own friends.

At the end of the day, social conventions mean shit, the only thing that matters is violence: Do you look mean, do you look dangerous, are you dangerous? Can you bluff your way through? Do you have dangerous friends? If you tip the scale a bit into your favor...you can now bully without anyone stopping you.

also pic related for all the women (jews) here.

Attached: 1500649984817.png (1887x2545, 654K)

Proof that the Shroud of Turin is the Burial Cloth of Jesus Christ!
youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0

Attached: 1527184587679.jpg (2952x2497, 929K)

It matters not what others do. Do your duty to family and country.
Virtue is its own reward

Virtue leads to freedom from remorse- joy - rapture - serenity ...
accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/an/an11/an11.001.than.html

What the fuck are you saying?
I get the impression that you don't know how lefties would call that harassment.

Wah wah wah wah
Go cry more as I rape your dog
You pathetic dogmom

>Unrelated insults
It's called having tact.
I wouldn't want /polocks/ getting ticketed for stupid bullshit like harassment, because you know damn well the leftscum are the types to go after that. Just look at how they handle differing opinions when they're in groups, they try to dox the individual.
Fuck leftists, but don't do stupid shit that costs you, unless you know it will be worthwhile.

Attached: 772341900990324.jpg (850x400, 64K)

Attached: 1501517510023.png (236x389, 146K)

Like attracts like and some people can only understand being treated like fucking dirt. That's why they think bullying is the highest attainable echelon. IN reality they are slaves and need to be stomped on. It mostly comes down to perceived authority.

This girl got doxxed and she is 100% goyim but nobody wants to go visit her because they are all beta orbiting pussies. Besides, her dad is FBI.

Then again I separated myself from the fraudulent legal paradigm so I really am the law. God's Law.

Attached: 1537110934810.jpg (3024x3063, 1.65M)

Just kidding her dad really isn't FBI but some Columbian NIGGER I forgot to put a wink in there ;)

Based, watch all the addicts kvetch and rationalize

Attached: 1536762380834.jpg (1137x640, 77K)

"I am the law!"
-Man in handcuffs
This is America.
You do something that could get you arrested, there's a good chance it will.
But you dodged my point, and crowned yourself king retard in one sentence.

>consumes heroin tier drug named alcohol regularly

>projects their own hedonism onto others

>Implying
I love it when weed addicts make that claim against me.

Well, why bother commenting on cannabis use that is much more benign and already illegal, when one of the most degenerate drugs in existence is sold openly and legally?

They literally cannot imagine a world where a person does not abuse drugs. It goes to show who they surround themselves with.

Attached: 1525749750989.png (498x594, 201K)

I do not abuse drugs. I value sobriety too much to be intoxicated that often.

Why not?

Can't be that young with tits that loaded.

Exactly.
Look into the context of when I said it.
You better form a better argument.

What's the point in trying to contribute to a society that doesn't contribute to me?

Attached: 1520511092108.png (500x706, 544K)