What's the endgame?

Ultimately, what do they want Jow Forums? Why are they promoting sexual degeneracy? Why are they flooding shit-hole countries? why do they want communism in western countries?
Don't they control the money already? Don't they already sate their human-meat lust already? Don't hundreds of children disappear, to get raped, devoured in ritualistic sacrifice without any of them suffering any repercussion whatsoever for it?
Why do they keep beating us down if they already have all their wants met? why want what I posted in the first questions?

Attached: índice.jpg (225x225, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
bitchute.com/video/T22cuzYtu4qh/
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124729206/#124729206
youtube.com/watch?v=cTBO5ksaT2w
antiilluminatieng.blogspot.com/2015/05/nick-rockefeller-plan-end-of-elite-goal.html
youtu.be/a2X6aPPoB9s
youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E
youtu.be/GBSjePLulrA
youtu.be/eTb1c5dXS7c
youtu.be/e1V98DsNXi0
youtu.be/LcgpPBHw7KE
youtube.com/watch?v=DVj75c3t38I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine a world in which God didn't exist. Now, imagine the world that we have. The N World Order brings about the world God claims exists. Without the "illuminati", the world would be leftie and God would be sad.

I don't get it, are you trying to say that by doing the downright horrific shit that's going on today they're bringing the kingdom of god?

it's all a game to keep you from questioning the point of life or have something to fight for so you feel fulfilled.

the bible was destroyed and rewritten.

>Degeneracy = Self Destruction
The end game is to get 95% of the world population to self-destruct. Not a single habit cultivated by the Elites among our lower castes has any positive effect on society, which is why they always add "and that's a good thing" or "progress" to their narrative.

Uh oh.... I've been noticed by Kek-sama...
Hope someone else notices

check'd
so depopulation is the next step? why flood 1st world countrys with shitskins then?

World Peace

Attached: hg.jpg (2440x1623, 2.33M)

Erase identity and it becomes simple to reprogram and exploit them. Choice allows a free man to determine who he is and what he wishes to do; without the guidance of his family or historical role models it becomes easy to mold him with bread and circus, taking away the birthright his nation granted him for the purpose of making him a slave on a global plantation to bankers and hook nosed politicians.

Our endgame is the free the world of tyrants and promote fair economic growth.

>Le JIDF misdirection thread
Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: image.jpg (3666x3284, 1.23M)

involution aka entropy.
bitchute.com/video/T22cuzYtu4qh/
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

>What's the endgame?

they want to rule over a planet full of literal radio controlled retards, playing god by using superior technology that the "Elites" are too dumb to even understand.

It's basically: "How to shoot yourself in the foot 101"

fuck off retard, you know very well whom the blood libel is pointing to wards to today, to mention jews is needless

but they already rule the planet, why "literal radio controlled retards?"
they already caused endless brother wars amongst the euros, they already promote faggotry, they can and do suck children's blood all the time
what else can they want? why brown the world?

already promote and cemented faggotry*

>what else can they want? why brown the world?

to make it easier to control.

they believe that they are entitled a planet full of slaves, and dumb people are easier to enslave, and keep enslaved.

Yeah they want to get rid of anything that can be used to form group cohesion. So mixing all the races, getting rid of nations and borders, getting rid of religions or universalizing an ecumenicizing the remaining ones, destroying the idea of the family unit based on man and wife, etc. They also want androgyny and a blurring of the line between gender, as well as removing all social norms and taboos, especially with regard to sexual taboos.

but they already have so much money, what can they possibly get from having slaves when they already have men enslaved to money (which they control)?

hey you fucking idiot. heres how you are going to learn what their end goal is

i'm sorry your post was below the anti-JIDF spam that my brain sort of just passed over it
QRD on the video?
is it even said why enthropy is the endgame?

>but they already have so much money, what can they possibly get from having slaves when they already have men enslaved to money (which they control)?

There's a difference between having lots of paper, and having total control over every living person on the earth.

Technically speaking.... they DO have pretty much all of the money, and we are STILL kicking their ass, basically for free.

So, you know.....

>what do they want Jow Forums?
rebuild the temple of solomon and everything that comes with it

are you implying that the fact that basket weaving forums still have freedom of basket weaving exchanging is what drives them further than where they already are?

>are you implying that the fact that basket weaving forums still have freedom of basket weaving exchanging is what drives them further than where they already are?

No, it's what keeps them at bay.

A bootleg mongolian underwater throat singing forum is mankinds last line of defense.

Really tells you something about humanity, doesn't it?

They are driven to continuously make the world a shittier place. "Insiders" have tried to justify what they do with new age Luciferian nonsense. I tend to think that they are addicted to their power, can somehow reincarnate their consciousness into infants, and have to keep doing evil shit to placate Satan and keep reincarnating. They know what waits for them in death and will do anything to stay here on Earth. It all makes perfect sense.

I'll be honest, things look grim
i'm still waiting on your answer here the thing is, how can you look beyond the jews without detracting from the jews?
we all know it's internationalist kikes that are doing this to the world, but they already have the world by the pussy, why bother with the brown hordes? depopulation makes sense from a pragmatic point of view, if you have a lot of people resources will end faster and your kingdom will come crushing down
so beyond culling the population their work will essentially be done?
i'm open to any and every theory, just don't go spouting "muh reptilians" or "muh demons" while excluding the very important role kikes play

>why flood 1st world countrys with shitskins then?
They want the world to burn before they destroy it. Why? Psychopathy

so does that sound convincing to you?
the world is suffering from the hands of a group of people because they're disney evil
i'm not trying to debate, i just want to really get at a logical reason for all this

>I'll be honest, things look grim

yeah, it does look grim... and unless christians can get their heads out of their asses and actually start FIGHTING the war we are in, instead of constantly pushing their jew infested religion, they are more of a tool of the enemy than "Savior of the west"

Have you not watched any Alex Jones? Transhumanist kikes want to depopulate the world and rule over the low IQ mestizo masses as they turn themselves into immortal cyborgs.
The white hats oppose their satanic vision of the future and wanna colonize space.
It's two opposing solutions to overpopulation and dwindling earth resources.

just saying, christianity could be doing a LOT better a job than they currently are.

>they believe that they are entitled a planet full of slaves, and dumb people are easier to enslave, and keep enslaved.
they create dumb people through control of diet

i don't even think you need christianity at this point, the shit that's being promoted is just straight up hostile to human nature, and I'm talking about tribalism and human sexuality
if you take away the endless propaganda no doubt people would start fucking shit up regardless of the moral law

>alex jones
Jow Forums endlessly says that he's a zionist and controlled opposition, so no I haven't watched him.

>they create dumb people through control of diet

that's just one facet of the dumbing down.. they have chemical warfare on multiple fronts, germline warfare through social engineering, propaganda through mainstream media, educational destruction through compulsory and secondary education, etc...

They never attack from just one side.

>the bible was destroyed and rewritten

This.

Attached: Abraxas quick rundown.jpg (1361x843, 1011K)

>i don't even think you need christianity at this point

in it's current incarnation, it's more of a hinderance than a help.

If they clergy would get their heads out of their asses, christianity COULD be used to great effect in winning this war against the deepstate, but as it stands, they are basically selling their souls to the synagogue of satan.

That's shill talk friendo. What do you think would have happened to the water salesman if he named the Jew? It'd be worse than what he's currently experiencing.

>pic
That's some demonic shit right there.

Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.
Matthew 24:35

>By faith alone
Fuck off protestant scum

what would you say if I told you that the epidemic of pedophile priests was a deepstate ploy to turn the clergy against their flocks, in the interests of the deepstate and the jews?

so he can talk about their endgame but not about who they are? doesn't sound too farfetched really, kind of like how you can substitute lizard for kike when listening to david icke and it all suddenly starts making sense
just gotta go a few steps over it kek

i now understand what you mean, christianity can be used to turn the tide

i'm right ahead of you on that one, I do believe in the moral law, it's why it was necessary to dismantle it

"The Freemasons have been around for a long time & have thousands of current & former members(Good,Bad,Infiltrators/Co-opters, Average people, Truth seekers, etc. Really diverse group of folks). Which is why you see the groups influence around everywhere. For a "Secret Society", they are not really that secret due to how wide spread they are.

(As a group they would be considered "Good", since there original purpose was a place where Enlightened people could work together for the good of the community & world around them by doing things like building things & helping others. What's unfortunate is that they've had so many issues over the years that's caused them to be lead astray from what the Group was about. If the the Freemasons got there act together(By cleaning out the bad apples/infiltrators/Cultists & revisiting there History), they would be a force of Good once again)

Freemasonry been infiltrated & co-opted many times by different groups in there History, which has lead to the Masons being how they are today. This has lead to newer Masons & Researchers thinking that the Masonry they see doing bizarre stuff(such as Cult like rituals & Satanist connected actions) are what the Masons have always done, when that simply isn't the case. This has lead to PR,Reputation & Recruitment damage to the Masons overtime, aswell as confusion between different generations of Mason involving the History & direction/purpose of the Freemasons as a Group.

(While Infiltration,Co-opting & Joining new Groups isn't new in the Power Structure/Globalist Community/Societies & its done for multiple reasons, (Ranging from stuff like Sabotage/War/Takeover/Competition/Rivalry to things like Recruitment/Experience/Challenge/Fun/Masochism) but due to the Masons having such a History & Legacy, you can really see the effects it's had on them.)"

- archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124729206/#124729206

how can someone be dumbed down by diet control?

you got it, dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=cTBO5ksaT2w

Yes I have wondered this exact question for a long time and I can only come to two possible conclusions.

1.They know something we don't , something they still want is out of reach.

or

2.The people in real power behind the scenes are legitimately insane and maby the mentality they have is beyond reasoning it's just pure greed for power.

However I lean more towards the 1st option I think there is some big secret they know. Think about it if they had all the money and and all the power and sat on the throne as king of the world what then ? It's meaningless crap and these people are not stupid they know this so what do they want I think it's actually something to do with the nature of reality itself i think they know something and are working towards something that has to do with that and that's why their actions don't make sense to us.

fucking lol, i've never seen v for vendetta but that scene has kike written all over it
no doubt operant conditioning has played a very important role for the current world order's dominance, i'm going to look it up in vigilant citizen see if they've added something about it

>it's the illuminati free mason joos!
freemasons are just people with no influence nor power, why do people keep thinking they're some secret alien organisation pulling the strings?
I swear this place has become boomertopia

to force and coerce everyone on the planet to worship the dollar.

Attached: almighty.jpg (960x626, 246K)

well to be honest, I doubt the kikess writting articles for cosmopolitan about how being a cuck is the intellectual man's fetish has much say in regards to how the world moves, she's a mercenary for the top dogs in one front, and that's all
and at the same time, it's clear that Israel isn't their sole interest. Israel does have a purpose for them, but it would be bizzarely human of them to actually care about a thing such as a "nation" and "people," though jews are highly nepotistic, the people I'm talking about are so divorced from humanity (unless somehow their love for their own kind survives the wretched shit they're capable of) that for it's upright absurd to believe that having their small little shit-hole in a dried region of the world is their endgame
i simply use NWO/freemasons for a lack of a better term to refer to the top dogs, they're kikes alright, but the term "international kike" just doesn't sound exclusive enough to convey whom I'm talking about

this makes no sense. remove 95% of world population and their lifestyle of unending oplulance is over.

no normies to build massive houses, make nice restaurants, build supercars etc, etc.

im thinking theyre just wanting a system of keeping people just dumb enough to never question the absolute garbage deal theyre getting.

It not even a secret, you and most people have heard of the "Federal" reserve right

Endgame is to rewrite history, erase most of it, delete culture, delete color, delete gender, delete everything that makes us human and turn us into mindless cattle of so little value, so disposable that it wont even be inhumane to get rid of some, and we would all be connected to each other via brain chips, using our collective neurons to build an AI supercomputer (which is already happening) so that the elites could use that technology for them to transcend into the next world/immortality while leaving us behind because the AI supercomputer will eventually just get to the point where it won't need our inferior flesh brains to operate and will destroy us

because niggers and other mudbloods are cattle and thye need humans to do certain things still, at least while they're replacing them with robots.

"""Why do you care about people Aaron Russo? Take care of yourself and take care of your family.

Then I asked:

But what is the ultimate goal in this matter?

And he said:

The ultimate goal is to place a microchip 666 worldwide. And have all the money in those chips and all your personal details and if anyone wants to protest what we do or want to violate our rules, then you just turn off your chip and you are done."""
citation: antiilluminatieng.blogspot.com/2015/05/nick-rockefeller-plan-end-of-elite-goal.html
checked

Attached: nick rockefeller.jpg (233x320, 21K)

goblins, demons, reptilians, all acceptable terms.

Attached: hillary_devil_ben_garrison.jpg (1600x1179, 807K)

THIS, ONLY LOGICAL SOLUTIONS ITT

look at this fat fuck

So control? but they already control everything, if they convince the world that we're in a war against terror when it's false then they already control us
unless their intentions are screwing up with you and forcing you to do something that is of no real benefit to them, because honestly I can't see how they can squeeze humanity further for any self-gain, control is literally the only thing to strive for here

Attached: rabbijews(1).jpg (1024x634, 124K)

And I meant this as "more control"
Already we can't go marhcing out in the streets and speak against this, the average man just has too much to lose even if he begins to care with all that propaganda and drugging that exist todays
Let's talk about a system of points derived from control
your average normie is controlled by 50 points, you can convince him he war against terror is real, that the elections and the entire system is not a sham and to not speak out against new plans or else he'll lose his job/whatever
why add the other 50 where you probably turn them gay or rape their children or whatever when there's already a surpluss of fags and children already get abducted and trafficked anyway?

the only answer here is control for control's sake, make it 100 points because every game in the world has already been played
jesus I'm starting to think it might actually be ayys or something completely mysterious like said

I think it much worse than that. The Ayys are up there laughing their asses off because they control the all the elite of religious, political, science, and bankers. The elite down here are just pawns to them, and the average person on Earth are pawns to the elite down here. Watch Battlefield Earth, horrible scientology movie but it shows our situation.

the quickest run down on how to overcome slavery is about 8 hours long. watch it leaf

Attached: 174.jpg (1024x768, 165K)

That looks like the rich cowboy from They Live.

Mark Passio rocks

Attached: nature_v_man.jpg (500x372, 76K)

Don't you ever call me a fucking leaf again you piece of shit.
Before I expend time and attention to your story I need to know what I'm getting into to see if it's worth my time, you can't expect me to just dive in and devour anything anyone throws at me, shills would have me by the balls if I did.

>unless their intentions are screwing up with you and forcing you to do something that is of no real benefit to them
You're not an evil person or whatever you want to call it, a psychopath, it must be hard to understand that hurting people is it's own reward. That power over people is the only thing left when you're disconnected from humanity. When you change everythign about yourself and you own everything but still are human the only place to go from there is to make other people less like you. To force them to do things you aren't forced to do that's the only way to get further from them. The only way to make yourself feel that last little bit more like a god.
Most people can never understand this in their hearts, only like 1% of the world are psychopaths and i think msot of that 1% is too busy trying to do this in their own small worlds to notice (or care) about the thousand or so billionaire psychopaths that form the loose cabal of people doing it on a global scale.

Attached: burning earth.jpg (1140x642, 90K)

do you want change? Then watch it.

Attached: 015.jpg (1024x768, 175K)

youtu.be/a2X6aPPoB9s

Attached: 016.jpg (1024x768, 180K)

video unavailable oy vey

The Beast System. Where, as Huxley put it, people are delighted by their own servitude (paraphrased).

A global system where there are men who can act as Gods in the lives of herds of humans, which they can cull whenever they please. A world of "useless eaters," that can be consumed on a whim.

They want us all chipped, tracked, and subjugated. The Beast System.

wow hah

youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
heres the one you should watch first. Its 8 hours long. Dont be a pussy and complain its too much

Attached: 070.jpg (1024x768, 148K)

oh my god please don't tell me the entire video is going to go about william walker atkinson's drivel, i'll die of boredom

youtu.be/GBSjePLulrA

heres the second video you should watch.

wait I just figured out this is more self-help
look I didn't make this thread for that, buddy, the thread has a specific topic, unless it gets addressed in those videos my interest really isn't there

just fucking watch it. overcome your progrmming

Attached: 166.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

You are asking me what they want? The fucking answers are in this Natural Law Seminar.

Marks work covers very negative shit that opposes freedom.
youtu.be/eTb1c5dXS7c

thanks, i'll watch this video
anyway i'm off from Jow Forums, I didn't mean to antagonize you dude, just be a bit more forthcoming with the information, as in, give me at least an idea of what each video talks about
because 8 hours really

Is Mark a freemason? He uses freemasonic imagery in the background of his slides.

youtu.be/e1V98DsNXi0

heres a different seminar that is less valuable to spend time on. Just watch the entire Natural Law Seminar and dont pussy out

Attached: 019.jpg (1920x1080, 544K)

There is such a thing as true free masonry. Mark called himself a gnostic, deoccultist, true christian over the years... he doesnt put a label on himself much anymore besides anarchist these days.
youtu.be/LcgpPBHw7KE

Cybonic battle of the Gods before the last one standing fly's off into space to live alone forever and eventually die without finding any sense of meaning. It's not even a cool end-game.

They're playing a game of infinite game theory. In an infinite game, there are no winners or losers, the goal is to perpetuate the game. They inject chaos into the world to divide people in order to keep the game going as long as possible. Everything is a distraction from the truth.
youtube.com/watch?v=DVj75c3t38I

Attached: continue.png (512x448, 226K)

Because in their own countries, they'll die without the west feeding them, clothing them, and cleaning up their shit. And therefore, we must accept these people who don't know what freedom is. Or much of anything else, since they think education is evil.

Not a reason to take them in. Solution - Stop sending them food.

haven't seen this one thanks

jews protty mormon freemason kaballah

it’s all just bs to avoid reality

they only want to keep you as consumer slaves in nations they (((build))) and (((rebuild)))

> if they already have all their want

they don’t

they never will

they are the enemy of god

they are the enemy of mankind

they might have everything but they know they have nothing

so the drive to continue to ruin nations is what keeps them going

basically this

they don’t control everything and they can’t and never will

unfortunately their sick ideologies make them think they can

they think they can build and maintain an orderly society filled with mixed shitstains with double digit iqs. they only care about a society paying taxes and consuming shit. they do not care about the good of man or the world.

The Pope is the highest Mason in the world.

The Vatican wants to encourage degeneracy and a straying from God's law because when people stray from God's law they come under the authority of Satan and his agents on Earth, who's main seat of power is the Papacy itself, the Papacy being the spiritual center of global political establishments such as the EU and the UN, not to mention Masonry in general through the Jesuit order, but yeah, they spread degeneracy so people stray from God's law and come under the authority of man's law, man's law being Satan's law because it's worldly and not spiritual.

This is the primary reason, everything else is secondary.

They simply want people to abandon God.

Everything you see playing out in the world politically and spiritually is an element of this great spiritual battle between God and the adversary.

They will "win", for a short time, and when they do they will be completely removed, the whole Earth will be wiped clean and the faithful will be resurrected and given eternal life. While the unfaithful will be judged and given the second death, the eternal death.

P.S. - everyone claiming the jews want you to believe in the bible or the vatican wants you to believe in the Bible is either grossly misinformed or a shill. The jesuit order has been working tirelessly for generations to completely destroy protestant christianity not just because of what the protest is against (the catholic church) but because protestant christianity is the only form of christianity to put Christ first. Both the Jews and the Vatican hate Christ, therefore they hate the Bible because the Bible enlightens you on who Christ is and why you should have faith in him.

> implyin

it’s also jewish rabbis, teachers, principals, etc...

they are told at temple to do this and they set up these channels to do so

nothing more gross than seeing the principal of el camino real hs sit on her fat jewish ass after hours all night freakishly shilling against da ebil hoitler on the Internet. she was ashamed and embarrassed, yet was mad that i had discovered her.

fucking fat gross jew bitch.

bump

yep

(((vox gay))) is a jewmason churchian indeed

dumb christcuck

nice counter-argument.

>b-believe in my invisible dad or you will burn in hell forever and ever and ever reeee reee

lemme break it down:

mexico is a shithole since 1821 because it was founded by a bunch of freemason commies. you were all stripped of your catholic pedigree. your country is run by godless freemason commies who worship muerte.

america, while (((anglo/germanic))), is run by the same types.

combine the two and you get the USA/Mexico illegal shitty relationship that is all about destruction and consumption. there is no effort to resolve the lack of border because this sphere is one big jewmason shopping mall!