Press F to pay respects

Press F to pay respects.

Attached: Bart_O'Kavanaugh.png (561x644, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/69gvf#selection-175.0-175.105
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/16/kavanaugh-accuser-signed-letter-fighting-trump-border-enforcement/
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/16/kavanaugh-accuser-christine-blasey-ford-donned-brain-pussy-hat-trump-march/
youtube.com/watch?v=oyUXuoBuNOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you mean S. I heard from an anonymous source that he literally raped a girl 40 years ago at a HS party! what a monster!

*me springs out from the bushes*

YOU TOUCHED MY BUTT 50 YEARS AGO! HA HA!

>Implying
He'll make the cut.

New accuser Anita Shill

I heard from an anonymous source that Kavanaugh put a fist up an 11 year old boy's asshole just last week.
CNN is reporting on this now.

There's proof, dumbass.

She mentioned the attack to her therapist in 2012. The therapist's notes describe so. In August, she took a polygraph test administered by a former FBI agent. The agent concluded that she was telling the truth. Also, in his senior-class yearbook, Kavanaugh claimed to be a member of the "Keg City Club." His friend, Mark Judge, who was also present in the room where the incident occurred, later wrote a book entitled Wasted: Tales of a Gen-X Drunk in which he describes the culture of drinking at the high school he and Kavanaugh attended. There is a passage in the book about a "Bart O'Kavanaugh" who "puked in someone's car the other night" and "passed out on his way back from a party."

He's dead in the water, friend. Stop raising false hopes.

Christine Blasey-Ford motive: Revenge – Kavanaugh’s mother judge against parents in foreclosure case 1996

archive.fo/69gvf#selection-175.0-175.105

0.02$

you would have done great in ancient times when they determined 5 stars in the sky represent an image of a huge battle

Except for the fact that, you know, the therapists notes say there were four attackers, but now her story is there were only two. And they don't mention Kavanaugh by name, only time his name came up is after he we nominated for the Supreme Court.

Imagine being this fucking stupid.

>administered a polygraph by a former FBI agent
You do realize that Polygraphs are not even admissible in court because of how faulty they are?
Actually show proof that the incident occurred with corroborating evidence, or GTFO.
Also some interesting evidence: Brett Kavanaugh's mother was a judge for what appeared to be the accuser's parents foreclosure case.

Attached: kavanaugh court.jpg (312x582, 38K)

Also...

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/16/kavanaugh-accuser-signed-letter-fighting-trump-border-enforcement/

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/16/kavanaugh-accuser-christine-blasey-ford-donned-brain-pussy-hat-trump-march/

cringe
based

Attached: cancerlattice.jpg (2567x2567, 1.47M)

A+ in my book

Attached: kavanaugh court1.jpg (294x567, 48K)

get em

Attached: 1537169545565.jpg (1165x1000, 428K)

>The therapist's notes describe so.
The therapist's notes describe 4 boys, not two. It looks like someone's story has changed. Who could that be?

>"Bart O'Kavanaugh" who "puked in someone's car the other night" and "passed out on his way back from a party."

Dude sounds like an animal

Every Republican nominee to going to have a convenient last minute accusation like this I assume. Good tactic since it can derail shit and then be proven totally false, but of course only once it's too late.

Seriously, it's way past time leftists got rounded up and slaughtered.

alcohol poisoning

>"Bart O'Kavanaugh" who "puked in someone's car the other night" and "passed out on his way back from a party."
holy fuck this guy is worse than hitler and stalin combined, someone needs to stop him

I wish I had a magic power that let me see how many people *actually* believe this shit and how many are just pretending to to help generate outrage.

>Too drunk to remember what happened
>Can remember who did it

1 shekel has now been transferred to your account

is this correct? i didnt watch the news all weekend. last i knew it was just an anonymous source claiming he raped her

It's correct in the news reporting sense, not the admissible in court sense. Psych notes are a different animal than regular HIPAA stuff.

Tℎis comment ℎ𝑎s been censored due to Europe𝑎n Union’s copyrigℎt l𝑎w.

>is this correct?

Unfortunately so. I have a feeling she was attacked by four teens in high school and that part is legit. But she's a batshit crazy lib with TDS who had a story that was generic enough now be used against Kavanaugh and to #resist Trump, which is why all this against him is only coming out now. Just my gut feeling, though.

>breitbart
>people are not allowed to have political opinions

Pics or didn't happen

What's the connection between his mom and the court case? Isn't Blasey involved somehow?

GTFO Pedo scum

What is this, a Maryland Judiciary Case Search for ants?

i hate these fuckers so much can we boil libshits in oil when cw2 breaks out

do you have brain damage. just one person's accusation of an ancient crime is basically valueless if they're strongly motivated to lie.

It's over

imo the false accuser should be arrested and her bank records frozen and investigated, any democrat or NGO that donated money to her should be arrested and questioned

she should probably serve 5-10 years for attempting to usurp the supreme court judge process

Attached: ScumbagFord.jpg (780x439, 86K)

Just to be safe, Trump should nominate Garland and then resign along with Pence.

We should have expelled and investigated Feinchingchongstein a long time ago. Her family should be in prison by now.

>Dems try a last ditch attempt to Roy Moore the Kavanaugh confirmation
If Republicans fall for this again they deserve to lose

Attached: 85a.jpg (217x296, 20K)

Also, what is due process faggot. Accusation does not = guilty verdict
This isn't like Al Franken where there was literally photo proof. Try harder shill.

Underrated Leafpost.
Rare like a fucking unicorn.

Kikes like you get the gas.

Attached: programnumber6.jpg (518x740, 270K)

When all else fails bring a I’m with her cunt out of the woodwork to accuse the man of tit fondling. Everyone that’s on the left needs to be publicly executed.

Attached: back to the oven.png (448x421, 241K)

Executed along with the GOP traitors.

a shekel for a good goy

Attached: 1461896510048.gif (554x668, 11K)

Well this isn't an election so won't work the same way

post yfw you realize that the feminist movement is being run by MtF globalist trannies who are chopping their dicks off to avoid prosecution.