*Blocks Your Confirmation*

Debra katz, blocks the RAPIST kavanaugh from turning this country into a fascist hellhole. God bless this woman.

Attached: katz.jpg (620x350, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/blog/2018/09/what_is_christine_braley_ford_trying_to_hide.html
lucianne.com/thread.aspx/?artnum=952410
americanthinker.com/blog/2018/09/kavanaughs_accuser_recovered_her_memory_at_the_time_dems_were_panicked_romney_would_win_and_nominate_him_to_scotus.html
newyorker.com/magazine/2012/03/26/holding-court
youtube.com/watch?v=m5By5X6sl_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally the IRL NPC face.

You and I both know your liberal whining won’t help and he’s getting nominated. This is all a big show for cable company ratings. The world keeps turning, though.

You fucking Nazis will NEVR get your hateful anti-woman supreme court

>5 kavanaugh threads

shills are in full force

>elp and he’s getting nominated. This is all a big show for cable company ratings. The world keeps turning, though.

they are trying to criple him.. after he get nominated and is serving he is gonna do lots of raping... he is gonna rape gun control laws and possibly Roe V Wade... this is revenge for what Dims are doing to him.

>leaf
>low-quality post

Not surprising, Justin.

Blow-hard drumpfkins are actually trying to excuse a rapist, just like roy moore. And you call yourselves Christians?

must be sad watching leftism die everyday and trying to believe it's not

This tbqh

I accuse you of rape. Now you're a rapist thanks to my accusation.

Attached: 7BF9E1BF-22A6-4723-B79A-14DA226EF6AA.png (500x466, 96K)

all based on repressed memories that magically resurfaced in 2012 when the left feared mitt would nominate kavanaugh. forgotten 30 yr old memories come back to life and pinpoint accuracy detailing the number of beers consumed? haha.. good one communists!

Digits won't save you this time, nazi

americanthinker.com/blog/2018/09/what_is_christine_braley_ford_trying_to_hide.html

lucianne.com/thread.aspx/?artnum=952410

americanthinker.com/blog/2018/09/kavanaughs_accuser_recovered_her_memory_at_the_time_dems_were_panicked_romney_would_win_and_nominate_him_to_scotus.html

Imagine being THIS desperate to defend a rapist

newyorker.com/magazine/2012/03/26/holding-court

Some Washington insiders are now wondering:
>"Who's the real victim here?"

Attached: Norm.jpg (474x568, 30K)

kek

>another subversive jew
i'm shocked

/thread

Leftism is stronger than EVER, we have proud people of every color and creed on our side. you right wingers are bunch of geriatrics and those that aren't are overweight incels whose grotesque ideology is matched in part by your misshapen and cheeto-encrusted bodies

Wouldn't there have to be any proof?
Other than this chick "speaking up" about a crime that almost happened 40 or something years ago?

>(((Katz)))
Wow color me shocked...

I don't even know what that post means. Democrats immediately resort to "rapist" when they are about to lose at the very end. They tried it with trump, they did it to Roy Moore, and now again.

It's just smear shit. She probably knows someone in the media and said she used to go to school with him. Make accusations for a few days and then vanish to avoid a slander lawsuit. Look up what happened to Roy Moore.

came here to post this

you can see too much of the white of her eyes. crazy person.

Yeah, lets just ignore it every time a woman tells her harrowing take of being attacked. Might as well just stone then for it like in Riyadh

We will never know peace until Jews are called out for Jewish behavior. This is a war on the goyim and whitey keeps targeting themselves with friendly fire. It can't keep happening.

Attached: Jews_declare_war_on_Germany.png (1372x986, 86K)

God willing.

>katz
everytime

"HHURRR DURRR DUH JUICE ARE BEIHND THIS". The absolute state of Jow Forums

Thats a demon.

(((Katz)))

Attached: IMG_305.gif (480x360, 2.8M)

Woah rabbi calm down.

>(((katz)))
you have to go back to israel

this is pathetic

>you call yourselves Christians?
negative

Rape is okay and shows the innate inferiority and vulnerability of women. Doesn't matter if he did it or not, or what exactly it was that he did.

Can’t wait until Kananaugh become a Justice and legalizes female slavery

>Donates to Democrats
>Father had a foreclosure against him in 1996 where Martha Kavanaugh presided
>Brother affiliated with Fushion GPS
>Could have, might have, maybe was raped 30 years ago when I was a drunk teen, guess it's true until you prove otherwise, FBI!!!

Attached: 1537192149343.png (637x2226, 67K)

Attached: F9F8C441-8CA2-4810-A58D-186D573E11BA.jpg (699x571, 50K)

I have no sympathy for rapists, but my deepest European instincts tell me that doing the opposite of whatever the kikes I mean the Katz are doing is most conducive to my survival & happiness.

So fuck this cunt.

>Father had a foreclosure against him in 1996 where Martha Kavanaugh presided

What relevance does this point have? I'm not trying to defend anyone, I just don't know how a foreclosure ties into anything excuse my stupidity

Just seems like there's a lot of coincides user. Almost like the family are politically connected dems out playing politics and there's not a real story here.

Attached: AP_elian_gonzales_raid_01_jef_150421_12x5_992.jpg (992x415, 64K)

You are pathetic.

Attached: 1537009785843.png (641x706, 811K)

There's nothing better than having some blue haired liberal calling you out on "Christian morals" only to fire back with anti semitic remarks and shut down the discussion. Who the fuck takes the desert shepherd seriously?

Lmao goodness Jow Forumsposters are so weak. Sad little incels

Whats the matter blumpfkins? Did you get btfo too hard?

(((Katz)))

she looks familiar.

(you)

Attached: npc.jpg (750x778, 31K)

like a clone of pic related.

Attached: ex head of DHS janet napolitano.jpg (2241x1617, 517K)

Attached: thats-no-woman-5ac64f.jpg (500x280, 21K)

Fuck oooff nigger

Wow, she’s a troll. I bet the actual truth is they were curtesy flirting with this monster during high school. Ugly girl at party, no one is paying attention to her... they act like they are interested in ugly girl... gives her a boost in her ego... wing man cuts in to save his buddy... girls ego boosted...

>You fucking Nazis

I wish Trump didn't love Jews as much as you. Alas.

Friends close, enemies closer. Retard

>(((Debra katz)))

That's about as Jewy of a name as you could make up.

Attached: virtue.jpg (202x249, 10K)

those CRAZY NPC eyes are a dead give away

I can't believe you raped me 10 years ago user, how could you.

Do not reply to bait threads.
Report them.

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

blocking the confirmation will piss off republicans and make them turn out to vote you dumb fucking kikes. this is why you fucking idiots LOSE and continue to LOSE. get gassed.

i just took a lie detector test and the results are in: you just raped me, bigot.

Attached: press_release_distribution_0071899_8230.jpg (232x600, 135K)

The bottom set of eyes look suspiciously similar to a certain dorito-in-chief, don't they?

>(((Katz)))

fpbp

a kike dyke will not prevent this confirmation.

Attached: Art_Critic.jpg (396x479, 84K)

>My therapist said it happened.

Attached: mark-of-the-dorito.png (280x344, 143K)

Under the laws of the cultural marxists, uncorroborated accusations sat on for more than 3 decades shall be tendered as unquestioned fact, as long as it benefits the goals of cultural marxism.

Debra Katz is trying to rape me with her crazed eyes.

Fuck off pedophile

thought it was that cortez chick

Attached: ocasio-cortez[1].png (1024x570, 758K)

More drama to sell adult diapers, jitterbugs, and "help I've fallen and I can't get up".

>Unstable professor hated by her students and known Trump "resister" magically shows up at the 1 yard line to block the nomination
>Not a peep in 36 years
>Right out of the democrat playbook

Only boomers think this is real.

what did she do? fake her American birth certificate?

A minority woman gets into a position of small power and you disgusting edge lords are terrified of her.

She looks really Jewish

Jewish Lesbian, who is shocked?

im rubber and youre glue
heres a nice green pepe
making you swim in poo

Attached: 43535645.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>A minority woman gets into a position of small power and you disgusting edge lords are terrified of her.

So, she's not even a US citizen, huh?

shill, fuck off to the kitchen

Attached: 1536210528382.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

Those crazy eyes.

How do you not see revenge as a motive here?

>everything I don't like is NPC

If only they were capable of understanding this post. But they are legitimately incapable. They have convinced themselves that things are only true or real if those things advance their favored political agenda. We are no longer dealing with human beings, but a strange breed of trained animal in human form. Soon, the time for arguments will be over, and only violence can solve the dispute.

Attached: 1530398617159-pol.jpg (960x960, 83K)

this without a drop of irony.

Remember Herman Cain?
Accusations of infidelity followed by him dropping out of the Republican primaries. As soon as he quit you never heard from these people again.

seething shill bbq

notice the eyebrows
notice the eye sockets
notice the nostrils
notice the open mouth
notice it all

INSHALLAH!!

she wants my money
>terrified

>Debra katz
I only know Zebra katz
youtube.com/watch?v=m5By5X6sl_U

HE ALMOST KILLED HER

Attached: menjoke.jpg (535x433, 45K)

Absolute bullshit. This came out during a psychiatric therapy session. It was a supposed "repressed memory".

Attached: 1352362.png (509x712, 253K)

Are you an actual nigger or self hating jew?