Facebook wants to save you from hate

Frame Game has revealed some bombshell information on Twitter. He says this is only a small taste of what he has uncovered.
Basically Facebook is paying an organization to help detect individuals with right wing views then have interventionists talk to you, your family, or your employer, to help save you from hate.

This is his YouTube stream from last night:
(Facebook Is Paying The Institute For Strategic Dialogue To Monitor And Change Your Right-Wing Views.)
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=8V6N-7xjOh4

This is his tweet thread from last night:
twitter.com/FrameGames/status/1041567540080795649
FACEBOOK is paying the Institute For Strategic Dialogue to mine your PERSONAL INFORMATION on Facebook to monitor the extent of your "right-wing views."
YES, they are using SOCIAL LISTENING SOFTWARE via machine learning and AI sentiment analysis to give you a "right-wing scorecard" based on every single like and comment you have made on Facebook and in private Facebook groups.
YES, you will monitored as a "right-wing extremist" if you are FRIENDS with someone with a high right-wing scorecard, or if you're NOT right-wing but have expressed "ideological sympathies." You will go in the database as someone to target "downstream" from them.
YES, they are using your HOME ADDRESS and right-wing scorecard to create HEAT MAPS of who holds right-wing views, where they live, and how right-wing they are.

See the paper here: isdglobal.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Counter-Conversations_FINAL.pdf

SHARE THIS - WE ALL DESERVE TO KNOW

Attached: DnRjzQ3WwAATyvY.jpg (708x975, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/technology-43170837
blogs.microsoft.com/on-the-issues/2017/04/18/microsoft-partners-institute-strategic-dialogue-ngos-discourage-online-radicalization-violence/
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
youtube.com/watch?v=qvFz4fzWRGg
ifes.org/sites/default/files/2017_ifes_countering_hate_speech_white_paper_final.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is china-tier

Attached: korn.png (494x451, 352K)

Isn't a Nasheed one of those Isis Gore Music Videos?

hmmmm
bbc.com/news/technology-43170837

You should of seen the "hate" filled message I sent them demanding they delete my account.

Have they ever stopped to think that what they call hate is just how some people are and aside from the words they use are otherwise peaceful people who just dont play by "the rules of vernacular"?

looks like microsoft is working with them as well
blogs.microsoft.com/on-the-issues/2017/04/18/microsoft-partners-institute-strategic-dialogue-ngos-discourage-online-radicalization-violence/

>Facebook is paying an organization to help detect individuals with right wing views
Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: image.jpg (3666x3284, 1.23M)

Contact ISD and ask them to send you all records they have about you then ask them to delete them. If they won't, threaten to expose them.

Gulags are coming if this isn't exposed and stopped. We need to get this to someone like Tucker

bump

Time to redpill some fuckers

>Basically Facebook is paying an organization to help detect individuals with right wing views then have interventionists talk to you, your family, or your employer, to help save you from hate.
Please do. I want out.

bumping

they do not monitor chats i dont think

just your public information which zucc succs on anyway

They will actually monitor and contact you via chat

My personal kikebook has only cat videos and normalfag memes. I think I'm safe.

funny how they weren't doing this to catch islamic terrorists

I will happily put a bullet in the head of a Facebook rep who wanders onto my property to talk to me about my problematic posts.

I wonder why right wing views are being cracked down on but illegal immigrants and muslim terrorism is being aided by the US government.

Frame Game says this goes very deep and they're planning on implementing censorship laws. Watch his Twitter account for updates.
Also, FG is planning a stream on Wednesday where he goes much deeper into what he's discovered. Pic related from his Twitter.
Sounds like they are planning to implement this across all the major social media companies.
I wouldn't doubt if Google is doing this same thing, imagine how much deeper they could go with the data generated by Chrome and Android.

Attached: DnQuyoxXsAE6tx4.jpg (901x334, 73K)

Microsoft is also working with the same organization

Frame Game tweeted:
On Wednesday night, 9pm ET, I'll be presenting a very special report on what is happening at the cutting edge of Internet censorship.
youtube.com/watch?v=qvFz4fzWRGg

All they had to do was include the "extreme left" into that and it wouldn't even be a big deal. Fuck the obvious bias.

its all about centralisation of power by the government. the military and govt despise the common man.

Attached: download.jpg (640x420, 54K)

I'm not fucking kidding. This is actually on the front page of this whitepaper on fighting hate speech during elections.

ifes.org/sites/default/files/2017_ifes_countering_hate_speech_white_paper_final.pdf

Attached: left_wing_extremism_is_good.jpg (611x770, 159K)

bump

Attached: qs3d4ftg - Copy.png (321x442, 248K)

Attached: uk9yj8h765 - Copy.jpg (1080x1920, 1.02M)

gulag full of anons
>real life memeing
>jpeg.i'mokaywiththis

>masks
>black clothes
A very loving group they chose.

They won't get away with this

Attached: 1536763315675.jpg (200x194, 8K)

This is why I don't and never have used Facebook. Any company that tries to monetize linking internet habits to your real name is going to fuck you. The entire premise is sketchy as fuck.

Good luck to faceberg though. One day their policies are going to step on the wrong deranged leftist.

Bumping

this guy is going to get himself shoah'd in real life

Sell your alphabet stock.

the no hate, no bullying shit is the biggest psyop