Im so glad you fight wars for nothing

As a non white I'm glad millions of whites die or come back here with missing parts I have no sympathy for you.

Attached: r20041119-cover.jpg (199x306, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Z7zCHbjYFo&app=desktop
youtu.be/sKy84-1gTxo
m.jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/08/sheldon-adelson-trump-middle-east-policy
youtu.be/0E70BwA7xgU
youtu.be/GKzlVg0d09A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: article-1217411-06A971B6000005DC-414_233x423.jpg (233x423, 32K)

It's pretty shitty desu. They recruit the shit out of young, naive kids. Make them brainless, build them back up to do anything for the military. Then they ship them off thousands of miles away to some sandy desert shit hole. They proceed to fuck up the region to an extent that causes a max exodus of people into a region that is not culturally or geographically fit to take. They do all this under the guise that some Muslims attacked us because they hate our freedoms. 17 years now (let's be honest, we've been meddling longer than that), we've been sending off good (albeit, stupid and naive) young men to die. War is hell I suppose.

>joining modern military
>not know that you're not better than a mercenary fight for big business and big government
>thinking you're fight the good fight

Its basically gambling with your life/body or playing russian roulette for good money

Attached: 1527492547598.jpg (1000x1000, 268K)

great thread OP, lol

As a non european, i am glad that they die as well. These filthy snow niggers bombed the fuck out of my home country, destabilized the entire region, overthrew a great leader, slaughtered around 500 000 innocent children for the sake of the jews. They should all fucking die a painful death.

What did Norway do in Iraq.

The fuck would you know Ahmed your country hasn’t seen a meaningful engagement since the one where you got BTFO by waves of slav shits riding in American made jeeps.

Thanks for the freedom desu, Iraq is surely doing much better now that the evil dictator Saddam Hussein is gone, our country has never done better ever since US and certain western nations came to our aid.

Attached: democracy_lads.jpg (720x626, 60K)

salam brother, this is the ummah official forum

play stupid games.....

We wiping your ass in Kabul so you don't have to send more burgers.
We also support the frogs in Mali with boots on the ground.

The US and UK where the main degenerates behind the fuck up in Iraq, am still not sure how Tony Blair and George Bush have not been hanged for their war crimes. Norway did not have that much to do with the war, but they did help with weapons and they sent norwegians faggot abroad to join the fight.

Attached: democracy.jpg (480x360, 49K)

The Jews (whites) killed him and they wonder why the west is dying

Attached: 220px-Muammar_al-Gaddafi_at_the_AU_summit.jpg (220x331, 30K)

It was the plan all along. The point was to destroy infrastructure. The United States has built such a military industrial complex, we basically have to be at war. Make sure there is always a conflict, and we'll go play world police. But I'll be damned if we don't do it well.

I challenge you to find anybody under the age of 35 who is actually white European that unironically supported the war in Iraq.

Pretty much nobody did and that cunt Tony Blair will burn in the deepest hellfire because converting Catholicism won't save his stupid ass.
I'm forming the impression you are just inventing a scenario in your head to justify violence towards those you don't like to imagine it as some righteous indignation and not petty criminality.

PS: Among this same demographic, white Euros under 35. It's also almost entirely believed that the USA is a bully on the world stage.

Tony will probably never see the inside of a courtroom, in the afterlife he's bound for hell.
The UK and USA bully nations to join them and if they don't they make trouble for them.

Australia practically got threatened with getting fucked sideways on trade if it didn't join. This is like me turning off the gas to your house in winter unless you help me, then you later getting sent to prison for doing it, it's not like you had a choice. You had an illusion of choice.

Attached: 1514074322794.jpg (1200x1500, 350K)

Alternative take...

There are now several million young, mostly white men who have been circulated through Afghanistan, Iraq, and all the other shitty little wars in the MENA. They're almost all universally disillusioned with the civilizing mission of the West and with democracy itself. They're angry at the establishment. They have useful skills, both combat and non combat related. Many even took advantage of their benefits to go to college, where they realized that while they were stacking bodies and huffing cartridge cases, people back home were being trained to hate them by academia. They realize that they were fighting for a lie.

There is, at this very moment, a fifth column of pissed off white vets in the United States, the UK, and to the lesser extent in some European countries. This is a very good thing.

fighting for nothing?
then where will american capitalists get their money from?

this user is right, it's really double sad because the perpetrators get off free - the truck of peace did not run over any politician, much less any guilty politician or official, etc etc
only other plebs pay for the crimes of officials

WHY DON'T YOU MUHMADS DURKADURKA those human traitors instead?

why does Jow Forums still think that soldiers believe the "fighting for freedumb" meme? the vast majority of soldiers haven't believed that shit since atleast Vietnam. most of them join because they are either directionless kids or because they like the "job prospects" in the military

and i'm happy non-whites kill each other constantly

> Iraqi muslims who act civilized and work and pay their taxes and generally mind their own business are personally responsible for the doings of isis, terrorists and rapists

> Europeans are not responsible for the doings of the soldiers, leaders they elected and bombing and fuck up that is still continuing in the middle east

Nice one. Besides if you actually lurk here on Jow Forums you will find countless of people from the West that genuinely find it amusing and unironically seem to support the war in the middle east, simply because the people are muslim over there. Obviously no faggot will have the balls to admit it irl, the same way most of the Jow Forums faggots wont have the balls to admit irl that they hate the jews or anything like that.

volunteering for jew wars is a mark of deep stupidity.

Attached: goy_meat.jpg (1536x1422, 329K)

At the very least you could just not give a shit.
Instead you're glad they come back mutilated from war. So glad you just had to start a faggot thread about it with your snaggle toothed ass.
Could you be a more pathetic human being?

Attached: 017.jpg (200x200, 9K)

here's a qt for (you)

Attached: no feet girl (4).jpg (1000x1580, 1.32M)

and a qt for (you) too. you'll have the upper hand in this relationship.

Attached: no feet girl (3).jpg (800x532, 154K)

> Why don't you muhmads durkadurka those human traitors instead?

> Implying i do not have better things to do then go around driving trucks on people, like you know go to school, get a degree and get a well paid job and start a family

Besides the truck of peace was being driven by a isis member, the same organisation that was FUNDED by the West in the beginning, they are closer to your leaders then they are to the average iraqi muslim. Like just last month Israel was caught funding "Islamic rebel groups", aka terrorists, 75 dollar per month to go and fuck around in Syria, and the West is supporting Israel. All of these "Muslim terrorists", are literally rebel groups that have the economy, equpiment and power to commit terror thanks to your leaders and nations lul. Our leaders kept them in check, like for example Saddam Hussein. Lmao

Attached: retard.jpg (480x377, 17K)

>your leaders and nations
im not france you nigger faggot

When I was in, from 07 to 13, most guys were still on board with the whole "spreading freedom and democracy to the Middle East" thing.

These were guys who were teenagers already when 9/11 happened, so they still had that revenge factor too.

niggers are too big of pussies anyway to earn any real respect. i dont believe ive ever once seen a nigger help someone else, just saying.

The longest running and most pertinent converstaion in European politics today is that the EU and it's political members do not support the will of the people and so it should be abolished. This is correct, it should be.

My assessment of you I think was correct, you just want to hate people so you imagine them in scenarios you've invented as hating you, to justify your hate of them.
Ironically this means they actually do start to hate you. Sad really. In another life you and I would be friends.

Jeez I'm one of the most racist people there is and when I see niggers setting each other on fire I feel so sad for all of them.
Some young kid gets indoctrinated into a dystopian system run by Jews and recruited into the military to destabilize the regions and install Jewish banks, and apparently non-whites ITT are happy, joyful in fact that some young dude is permanently disabled and fucked.

This is why I am racist though, were simply better than you.

You, who has no empathy or altruism.

then please leave the country that youre living in and go back to human mass grave in syria

Our "democracy" is an illusion. Last 3 presidential candidates ran on a non-intervention platform.
youtube.com/watch?v=3Z7zCHbjYFo&app=desktop

As a Jew I'm glad my Great Great Grandfather ordered all nigger slaves tied to the anchor chains of our ships and anchors dropped when Abraham (a white christian) freed you fucking niggers in America.
They made a law that all ships caught with slaves be taken by government and theirr captains hung.
Your population would be triple if he didn't make that order.

Attached: SLaveShipOwners.jpg (647x861, 277K)

Actually I do it all the time, everyone I know (mostly non Whites cause I live in Sydney) know I am disgusted by them, for I am disgusted by the Jewish cult and religion.

It's not like I'm an asshole though. I'm a racist. But I cannot stand rude people. I'm polite af.

Yeah. 1/2 of /pol is aware of this. The other 1/2 is reddit & Reddit needs to go back.

OP got denied to enlist. Some men with high T like to go and kill brown people OP. Sorry, you can sit around and intellectualize it all you want while we shoot guns, lift weights and take war brides.

This.

It's a pretty good job for some kid with few other prospects and no interest in the college meme.

t. 20+ year Army vet with multiple deployments. AMA.

Attached: petrodollar zionsim 101.jpg (600x250, 48K)

>Some men with high t

Wow so amazing such high t men look at him lol

Can confirm.
>t. Pissed off vet

Dont worry darkies are going to war too, it's also one of the reason they are being brought in and their countries are being submitted.

Sorry bro, but you had to know how we roll. Poor little fella never had a chance.

Attached: petrodollar.png (954x758, 67K)

How'd they word on the boat before docking?

All people who follow Islam are responsible

Attached: 1468595514518.jpg (729x1416, 160K)

Can confirm.

t. pissed off vet who knows lots of other pissed off vets.

sent runners in rowboats and had other ships way off the coast sending the rowboats and warnings.

As a white man, I can't wait till they start lynching you niggers.

They are going extinct without any fight, kinda sad but really funny to read all the impotent rage though.

Lol triggered Faggot here's your ""heroes""

Attached: b477efba8ecf1fb00617fd79081e0ed5--god-bless-you-god-bless-america.jpg (236x354, 17K)

>be American
>get your legs blown off for Exxon

Personally I have always held that people who join the military are retarded.
That guy looks pretty cool though.

That said, burn in hell, shitskin.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

CHRISTIANS = CATTLE OF THE JEWS

Ay lmao
Ok boomer

This is an NPC thread.

Attached: 1537144336266.png (1000x1000, 63K)

You've literally only had one major conflict in which you got jew'd into getting involved in other people shit. All the rest have been against farmers and goat fuckers without the means to fight back against you, of which you lost all of them. You have arguably the most embarrassing military history in the western world.

Don't get too cocky muhamed. Your people get theirs delivered air mail.

Attached: cluster_bombs.jpg (896x661, 307K)

you got dat rite........fellow mountain monkey.....breim

If only you would get to be a mercenary, that's at least somehow cool. Modern militaries are huge beaurocratic structures, filled with useless civilians, women, minorities and beneficiaries of every gubmint social engineering programme. Modern state power works through beaurocracy and so the cops, teachers, civil servants and soldiers are the first for every new wave of state enforced egallitarianism that long ago killed any warrior spirit. If you join a modern western military you will propably not even get to fight for the Jew. You will run around some base bossed by women and ordered around by niggers, in an "army" that is nothing but an unusually well armed pension fund for people unemployable in the private sector

Attached: swedecucks.jpg (640x360, 56K)

7 posts by OP Id, it is not NPC thread.

>a fucking NPC country chimes in
NPCs are repetitive automatons. Crack babies and FAS victims. Direct your hatred at your mother.

Attached: NPC FAS.jpg (259x194, 12K)

It's not for "Nothing"

Its for Jews, Satanists, Bankers, Bull-Queers, Mongrel-Theists, and Shit-Skins like You...

Now, go neck yourself...

Attached: bl 6.jpg (288x434, 38K)

>Abraham (a white christian) freed
Liar. Abraham Lincoln was no Christian.
Liar. Jew. Redundant.

faggot Islam and muslims have nothing to do with the madmen who are being funded by your nations and the jews. They are simply funding young men and brainwashing them. Yes, i too support basic islamic principles, however that has literally no connection to 80% of what is going on with these western funded rebel groups, or the sucide bombings in the West. Kys kafir.

>america is not the global epicentre of social justice

You belong in canada with us faggot

They only bring the white ones home.

>Our aid
>Norway flag

LOL, nice job defending your homeland coward.

I would lose a leg or two for the 100% disability payout the rest of my life

you enjoy that inevitable acid attack m8

Millions hardly you paki behnjod. Look at the K/D ratios I think it you backward Shitskins getting BTFO'D

>LOL, nice job defending your homeland coward.
Norway != Sweden
They are pretty based and NATO members.
It's Sweden that fucked up.

He still has one good hand for a pistol. Budd Dwyer was right.

My only regret from Afghanistan was not being able to kill more. What a worthless, shithole of a country. Muhammad was a faggot who had sex with a tranny 9 year old named Aisha

>t. goy

Threads like these remind me of how insecure fat brownskins simply can’t hold it together anymore. They’re literally losing their shit, grasping on to whatever they can while whites recover their spirit every day. The movement grows, we get stronger physically and mentally, our younger ones come up this way without having to deal with the insanity that drove us to this, and more and more of these freak brownskins start to lose themselves watching us put the pieces back together. Truly is a great day to be alive, brothers.

>we dindunuffin
ha

> Nice job defending your homeland

The fuck are you talking about faggot, i was born here. My father was born there and lost both his legs in a drone bombing. The fuck do you expect him to do you mutt nigger. This is why i have no empathy to western women being raped, and men being killed in terror bombings. You filthy cunts literally deserve it. And Norway, just like most European nations will in a few generations turn into muslim majority, and by then, i will say, good luck trying to defend it from us, you cucks. You reap what you sow. You fucked up our countries, now your countries are getting fucked.

Your countries are fucked because you suck at war, mate.

> we dindunuffin

We did not. I however do not mind, when others do. I mind my own business and feel good when i read about europeans getting what they deserve by ISIS members. Its like feeding a dog and having it come back and bite you in the ass.

And now European countries are getting fucked because they are all cucks and they suck at defending their people, children and women. Karma sure feels good man.

Attached: sweet_revenge.jpg (199x253, 16K)

>Europeans
You’re thinking of jews.
Those are middle easterners, like you.

>your nations and the jews are simply funding young men and brainwashing them
ahem, you know the name of the founder of the order of the assasins? you know where the myth of the virgins n shit came from?
sure jews and western oligarchs may very well pay for some of the chimpouts in the ME but you can't be serious admitting muslims don't have a proclivity for that

>We did not.
>we wuz peaceful muzzies n shiet
i see you also lack any basic history

>sweet_revenge.jpg
oh wow so peaceful
not radical at all, you sure showed #notallmuslims

Well what do you suggest that we do?

The Jews created the Neoconservative Movement in the US to push for war

youtu.be/sKy84-1gTxo

And the Jews control both the Democratic and the Republican party so basically US politics via their donations

m.jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/08/sheldon-adelson-trump-middle-east-policy

The Jews also largerly control US entertainment, media, business and finance.

The power of the Israeli lobby in the west is massive. We're basically their slave when it comes to foreign policy

youtu.be/0E70BwA7xgU

youtu.be/GKzlVg0d09A

Attached: IMG_20180414_221014.jpg (817x500, 108K)

Not really, all this is very recent, and all the progress we have made have only been in 3 years, give or take. Think about that. Imagine a decade of white collectivism. You’ll be home soon enough, buddy, and anytime we need camels or sand, we’ll send a freighter. Bright future we’re looking at, bud, especially yours with the Arabian sun.

>t. Iraqi faggot with legless ISIS dad
Get fucked, hajji.

Attached: faggy sandnigger anal terror.jpg (2592x4608, 3.04M)

When will these snow niggers submit and become true monotheists?

Attached: 5E42B2AB-16CF-4752-8ACA-33AF09585D62.png (1767x1920, 118K)

showed me

Your intelligence services work for the one and only god. You will feel the fire of his righteousness until you SUBMIT.

Attached: DD49B781-B748-4632-ACED-E6E3EA8B9DEE.jpg (1958x1920, 648K)

What the fuck? NPC detected.

Attached: FAS NPC.jpg (960x720, 70K)

How’d you get a picture of my neice’s coloring book?

Go back and fight for it yourself then you leeching subhuman.

Attached: 1536839432778.png (950x968, 170K)

Strict monotheism or oblivion. It is your choice to make TRITHIESTS.

Attached: 47F34750-FF07-4AF8-9C96-E2543952081C.png (1920x1920, 100K)

We expect nothing less, nigger.

>Whites go to kill nonwhites
>Nonwhites kill whites too
>Whites and nonwhites go extinct
>I win
Yes

Jews are white, no one, outside this cuck board actually thinks of them as non white. They might have been middle eastern ages ago, but most are closer to the europeans, which is why they work so closely together with europeans in fucking up middle east.

so was your life that much better in iraq? cuz atm you're enjoying the benefits of a fist world white cunt, you can't tell me iraq was better?

Wonder why the devil allows a serpent to represent his name. Seems kind of obvious.

>"heroes"
>goes to a third world country to mass murder and ruin their entire lives for oil

I don't want to sound edgy but I honestly feel no sympathy for soldiers who are not directly protecting people from physical harm. This guy in the picture is basically a state mercenary taking things by deadly force. Let them all come back fucked up.