I'm in a moral dilemma

I just found a black guy's wallet on my commute to work. It has his ID and $82 bucks cash in it. I'm a white nationalist. What should I do? Returning it is the white thing to do, but I know that a black guy would never return my wallet. I'm so conflicted on what to do.

Attached: 1kvs1p.jpg (460x397, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K6e7H1jorVY
archive.org/stream/WeThoughtTheyWereWhiteDontellJackson/We Thought They Were White, Dontell Jackson _djvu.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be the bigger person anyway. Return it.

youtube.com/watch?v=K6e7H1jorVY

Return it faggot.

Return it obviously. If you keep it you're not better than the people you detest for being different from you

Return it, dont be a nigger

>file name

Return it, it's probably his life savings.

>be upstanding white
return wallet
>be feral nigger
steal money

Well, you should return it but then you should be aware you can be robbed. Can you give it to the police or something so you don't need to get in contact with that filth?

return, maybe he learn something good from you.

Attached: higher pol.jpg (680x278, 71K)

show him how the superior race does it. return it or your just a nigger with white skin

Return it you nigger...then tell that black guy your sorry for being a dumb nigger and almost stealing his shit like a nigger. Then post it on facebook.

nigga please

Attached: not even bait.jpg (625x626, 27K)

You are not black return it

Contact him and let him know you're leaving it at the local PD. If he isn't a scumbag with a stack of warrants out for him, he'll go get it

It's your money in the wallet. You've just found what you were robbed off.

Also Shred all his cards.

a black guy returned my wallet once

Keep it my nigga, we all niggas on the inside, don't be a cuck senpai.

Ok I guess I’ll return it

And this is why Poles are white niggers.

Return it but write TRUMP 2020 and IOTBW on all the cash. Put an extra twenty in there but write nigger on it.

...Fucking inspired and *THIS*

Attached: 1533130887583.jpg (900x833, 55K)

Return it user because you're not a sub-human faggot. Leave a note with some red-pilled websites in it.

Shit man, you wuz off by one.

Do what you find honorable. How do you know he wouldnt return your wallet?
>inb4 black
Just give the wallet to the police station

Take cash then do nothing with the wallet. Hopefully it means he can't vote in a few months

Yeah but mama nigga was behind his back and beat his nigglet's ass to force him to return your wallet.

Attached: 3974286+_ec03d8eee94af702d61cc2de8f141376.png (300x171, 34K)

>always behead digits by 1
get fucked

Attached: behead those who insult polan.png (508x547, 76K)

>Returning it is the white thing to do, but I know that a black guy would never return my wallet. I'm so conflicted on what to do.

That's the difference between you and them. Return it.

The fact that you're even asking makes you a nigger.

Return it. Situational ethics are for people who have no confidence that their own moral system can stand on its own. Don't post about it on Facebook like an attention whoring faggot.

Attached: 24161627.png (240x200, 7K)

this 110%

Attached: 1A2CDA77-275C-49E7-A95C-92501D318C66.jpg (561x433, 82K)

Fpbp

Attached: LJ.jpg (1920x1066, 957K)

holy shit, this is epic.

Don’t be a nigger
Give it to the police

You expect to survive a race war yet you still are such a pussy that you want to return a niggers wallet? He wouldn't return yours if he lost it so who the fuck cares. You don't treat animals like humans.

Return it, its the right thing to do.

Attached: 1536941146098m.jpg (1024x735, 62K)

The white cucks can fuck off!

Lace it with cocaine or something, be sure to remove your fingerprint or whatever. And leave it behind in lost and found section in the rail/subway place. The police will handle the rest.

Burn the cash.

the truly chaotic neutral thing to do

if he's an upstanding nog he'll have no problem getting it and you are a better person for returning it

if he has warrants, sucks to be him. you're still a better person for doing your part to get a feral nog off the streets

>win the race war by acting like a nigger
Nigger

this
leave it at the police for the cops to deal with it

op are you insane to do it personally?

kek

Attached: image.png (1441x1080, 1.8M)

>has id
Impossible to be a nigger then.
Return it lest you burn until niggerfried

Damn you niggers surprised me. But yes return it faggot.

Spend that shit on friend chicken nigger.

Everytime I've found a wallet I've kept the cash as a finders fee and mailed the wallet back. Once i found an old lady's purse and took it to her house. Of course i didn't take her money

That's what makes you white, user. That's what makes you white.

Please, we are not even in a race war. And I doubt they have brains to pull off something like that. And if you think being kind to a nigger is a good thing, then you can fuck off to Detroit.

The more of them gone, the better it is.

You don't commit crimes against another race just because you don't like them you fucking retard.

>finders fee
Why do you think stealing other people's money is okay if they can't see you do it? It's not a "fee" if they didn't agree to it.

Listen to this wise man, OP

This

I came in same situation at work about 5 years ago. Debit card, ID, and SSN card in wallet. Used it for $40 in gas, ended up getting charged with a felony, losing job, and spending about 4k going through a pretrial program to get it dismissed. Just take tge cash and throw the wallet out and dont speak of it again.

So a white man would return the wallet. A nigger would not return the wallet. Well the answer is obvious do you act like a white man or a nigger? Return the wallet, don't be a nigger.

keep the nigger money

if you give it back, he'll just use it to buy drugs

give it back. keep the money if u have to but make sure he gets his shit back. when u die, the universe will no longer care about race or color and you may be judged by some higher power for your actions here on earth...there are MANY black people who would return your wallet to you....not ALL...but some...think about it

Return it faggot.

Take money and throw wallet on ground, let someone else return it and get accused of stealing the money.

Attached: 717.jpg (600x539, 34K)

Imagine being this much of a poorfag that you need to steal money from a wallet lmfao @ ur life

return the wallet... getting new ID's and credit cards is a pain in the ass.

y'all cuck niggas be trippin, OP should keep the money and spend it on booze and bitches and shit.

This wallet does not belong to you. Please return the wallet. Now go and clean your room son.

posting to see if OP is a faggot

You can do neither. Just throw it in the gutter with the cash inside. Fuck em

Your life isn’t about what others do. It’s about what you are.

Be an ambassador of your heritage and your beliefs.

Duh. Return it, or you're fucking scum.
Also make a short-URL to
archive.org/stream/WeThoughtTheyWereWhiteDontellJackson/We Thought They Were White, Dontell Jackson _djvu.txt

And put it, together with a note that wishes the owner well, in the wallet. Call the dude and meet him in a public spot, give it to him personally, and make sure all cash is there.

this

This.

This.

Literal poor fag.

keep it dumbass, you think if that nigger found your wallet he would give it back?

while your at it max his credit cards out and anything else he has burn it.

personally I would take the money and then just throw out the wallet. It's a nigger. But if you have a guilty conscience, take the money and then return the wallet, and give the excuse that when you found it, the money had already been removed. Of course, don't even mention this unless he brings up that it had money in it to begin with. Some people will be so happy to get their ID back that they won't harp on this, but probably a nigger would.

welcome to a shareblue thread

sage

Best thing is to return it. White nationalists are upstanding honourable men of good moral character

Don't be a nigger return it

Fpbp don’t be a nigger

imagine this actually being a moral dilemma for someone. what a fucking autist

Test

Some niggers would return your wallet and returning that nigger's wallet gets us good boy points in the eyes of society. You should return it, it is only $82 dollars. If he is dating a White woman however, you should take the money and not return it to him. But if you can not prove he is dating a White woman, you should return it to him.

Return it and tell him, "it was my privilege. "

what about finger print evidence? Make sure you scrub that b down.

>Returning it is the white thing to do
>a black guy would never return my wallet.
>I'm a white nationalist
>I'm so conflicted on what to do.
really? You have an idea about what the "white thing to do" would be. You are a white nationalist who is all about promoting whiteness and how great white people are. And you are conflicted as to what you should do?
are you sure you're not actually retarded?

run the cards as credit and buy an ew TV, leave the ID outside a pawnshop, and keep the cash. this is America you fucking idiot

set the example do the right thing even knowing this nigger statistically speaking probably won't appreciate it nor reciprocate it to our own race in the future.

THROW IT AWAY
>THROW IT AWAY
THROW IT AWAY
>THROW IT AWAY
THROW IT AWAY
>THROW IT AWAY

Then you've not stolen anything so you can absolve yourself of any guilt

>1 post by this ID
>no pics
Things that didn't happen the thread.

First sensible reply in this thread

underrated

Seriously just do this, it's an absolute no-brainer.

Well you're not a nigger like him so don't act like one

>Sweden

throw the wallet into a dumpster and give the money to a white homeless man.

Write “you’re a faggot ass nigger for losing your wallet” on a twenty and hide it in the wallet so he finds it next year

its probably welfare money anyway, so just considering it getting your taxes back

return it. If he bothered to have a wallet with id in it he probably didn't steal it in the first place.

Throw is back where you found it and wash your hands with lots of soap.

You prove the superiority of your ideology by your everyday actions and your conduct.

Return it. even if it cause you pshysical pain.

Be the change you wish to see in society.

Attached: 1520448301572.png (700x800, 30K)

Don't be a white nigger.