This is how the West died

You shoot those kids and you cause the generations long withering dead of the Western soul, still gradually progressing towards its grave. After the trigger was pulled there was no coming back. The will to stand up with pride and confidence to proclaim the superiority of Western Civilization died with those kids.

Attached: Einsatzgruppen executing jewish women and children, Mizocz Ghetto, 14 October 1942 2b.jpg (800x517, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wP_PRwiRkmw
heretical.com/walendy/p3steps.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liepāja_massacres
youtube.com/watch?v=ParxL_mmi-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=wP_PRwiRkmw

This is the part of the holocaust I do believe.

The fucker shits his pants how Europe is gone because of the right thing to do. If you take cock out of your ass and look whats happening all around Europe you should be happy. The happy time is coming once again the best party in centuries for 5 years. Nationalism cleansing of mudslimes and sandniggers is on the way. Prepeare your flags and uniforms legions gonna march once more

What is there to save in the Soviet republic of Lithuania? Your own people hate your so called country. Every able person is moving abroad and leaving permanently the Soviet republic of Lithuania behind as quickly as she can.

>1700s
> be french
>viva la revolution
>believe in equality
>kill french royalty
>kill their children because you don't actually believe equality but are simply a bunch of power grabbing psychos who want to remove obstacles to your power

>the rack on that woman 30 seconds in
I'd fight a world war for that

Attached: 1536771277577.jpg (720x699, 44K)

Just wait until you hear about the ritualistic abuse and murder of christian children at the hands of Jews going back well over a thousand years before the holocaust.

And don't even get me started on the negro and how he sold his own brother into slavery, or how they cut off little girl's clitoris', or the constant wars and rapes that go on on that continent.

If the white man's soul is cursed, clearly so is everyone else's.

They look like Russian soldiers

Why do they put age/login restrictions on “bad” liberal things... but delete conservative things that are not age restricted?

Because this photo depicts the shooting of jews in mizocz where german einsatzkommandos and ukrainian auxilliary police ws involved the men in the picture are ukrainian police men

If only it was possible to hold right wing views without wanting to commit genocide

>186005243

What are we looking at here? Is this supposed to be real, a recreation of some historic event or fictional for a movie or something?

I'm not even a holocaust denier but that image doesn't look right. How were these people killed? Are they still alive at this point? I've see hundreds of videos of people being gunned down en masse, from old WWII footage to ISIS and it doesn't look like that, at all.

are those people real, or NPCs?

Abuse is abuse... mental, physical, emotional.... it’s still abuse.

I don’t want my kids having access to mentally ill liberal propaganda.

we are looking at the liquidation of the mitocz ghetto 1942 photogrpahed by SS-Unterscharführer Schäfer

every man is a king

And what is this pic related?

Attached: ORDER66.jpg (600x476, 39K)

impossible to tell from the pic could be anywhere altough it looks similiar

It's literally a photograph of a drawing, this forgery was used by the kikes to condemn a man to death. Now with all this fake photos produced by the demonic kike fuckers why should we believe anything they have to say whatsoever?
KILL.THEM.ALL.

Source on that i did not find anything on the pic beforehand even with reverse image search? Becasue condeming every evidence contrary to ones opinion as a forgery is a fools game. Sure you can claim all photos from mizocz are forgeries but then there is no point in discussing it

Attached: 300px-Einsatzgruppe_shooting.jpg (300x190, 22K)

You are not free. KYS
heretical.com/walendy/p3steps.html
“On way to execution”
Published with this caption in Eichmann – Chefbuchhalter des Todes by S. Einstein, Roederberg Verlag, Frankfurt/Main, 1961, p. 200. In reality this picture is a photographed drawing, which is not even well done. Light reflexes, lack of focus, background lighting, the white woman without any contours on the right in the back speak for themselves. Consider also faces, hair lighting, shadows on these pictures. which – like the total situation – are completely unnatural.

“...no barbarian act was too infamous: Jewesses en route to execution.”

Published with this caption by Der Spiegel, Nr. 53/1966, page 48. Der Spiegel in a private letter after receiving an objection on account of photo-forgery: “Naturally, Spiegel cannot provide evidence that this photograph is genuine.”

“Mass execution at Lijepaja, Latvia”

Published with this caption in Der gelbe Stern – Die Judenverfolgung in Europa 1933 bis 1945, Rütten und Loening Verlag, Hamburg, 1960, with a preface by Thomas Mann, p. 97.

Attached: 1518628349352.png (1898x1216, 1.96M)

Based

>heretical.com/walendy/p3steps.html
>photo looks weird therefore its a forgery
>its photographed drawing
Then were is the drawing?
Its just others claim with no evidence behind it just as easily you can claim it real

if you look up other photos concerning liepaja they look surprisingly similar to your claimed forgery

Attached: liepaja3.jpg (400x270, 39K)

The only trick you have in the book is your attempt to convince others that you are not arguing in bad faith.

>then where is the drawing hurr hurr

I posted it, faggot.

This is also a photo of the Liepaja massacre of Jewish civilians. Is it too a "forgery"? There are several others like it. And here you can read of of the volumes of clear and undeniable evidence there is for the massacre: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liepāja_massacres with several photos

And here's a video: youtube.com/watch?v=ParxL_mmi-Y

You have to be insane and evil to deny the holocaust.

Attached: Liepaja holocaust.jpg (602x600, 123K)

you posted a shittier cropped version of the original picture and claimed it to be a forgery but hey believe what you want to believe faggot

Attached: 208px-Liepaja_massacre_04.jpg (208x255, 19K)

your picture was not taken in liepaja check your sources its bergen belsen

I just can't imagine being reduced to spamming pol with fake holohoax propaganda day after day, year after year. You see, I'm a business owner and am successful because I create things of value that people need, unlike you, a parasite.
Do you even know what DARVO means Aaron?

those are all diseased bodies. of course Hitler buried the dead jews. whats ur point kike?

everything i do not agree with is fake mimimi then go back to your business instead of spouting nonesense

Attached: sdfdsf.png (600x704, 64K)

Yes, going off to do productive and quite lucrative work as is is Monday. I know you'll still be here flailing when I return this evening. Pathetic, useless maggot that you are.

i dont think sucking off some business men in a backalley counts as productiv work but hey i believe you that it is quite lucrative

>tfw you can't save of them

Attached: inaudible cries of agony.png (321x287, 174K)

>all of western civilization died because germans and two kids
yawn, finn nigger go back to /ptg/

G*rmancuck spotted

>Be Britfag
>Firebomb the shit out of German cities, deliberately choosing civilian targets
>Starve India half to death for the war effort, and because you hadn't done it for the last fifty years and it was getting to be that time again
>Give the thumbs-up to Stalin to be your war buddy
>Finally break through to Germany, ohshit.jpg, most of the population is starving and dying of disease thanks to the aforementioned bombing campaigns
>Instead of taking your share of the fault for the most recent in a long series of bloody European wars, put every scrap of blame on Germany. Stroke of genius: Publish photos of mass famine death to hell and back so long as they're in prison camps, then claim those conditions existed throughout the war. Germany looks like literally Satan, and you get off scot free.
>Establish a dichotomy of infinite moral good and infinite moral evil as the only two possible states of European society
>What could go wrong?

Brits didn't murder millions of civilians point-blank. The Germans did.

Clitorides is the plural form of clitoris. Now go forth with this new knowledge and continue to red pill the normies

wanna see how many goyim died in the war?

Start with the 25 million Russians Hitler murdered?

So what? You still mad? Get over it m8. We're the good guys now. Europe is ours.

Fuck off shill kikes are not human .