Are there really too many Finns in Finland?

are there really too many Finns in Finland?

Attached: 562B005B-1B3F-4827-91CC-B9A0F734099A.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
youtube.com/watch?v=RFimfcIRGj8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews#Ashkenazi_diseases
youtube.com/watch?v=RQptgKWYHTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. Too many Finns, too little Sámi. All of Finland belong to Sápmi

all true, mass immigration solves all problems in life, including poverty, impotence and HIV

The fucking arrogance of these inbred retards

MEGA DOUBLE TRIPS OF TRUTH

I thought they like it there?

Attached: 1531591462307.jpg (1280x960, 285K)

>There are too many blacks in Africa and too many Chinese in China.
That's totally different, somehow.

it's gonna solve itself
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease

>are there really too many Finns in Finland?
Yes. I was at a hospital today and people were standing in line within 5 feet of each other. Found that really uncomfortable.

This is the result of unkept inbreeding in ye olden times when people didnt marry enough between different villages, but tbqh id rather die to some heart failure due to my ancestors fucking their sisters than living among niggers.

Based.

>too many fins
>finland
these people deserve to be lynched

White man claims there ‘are too many blacks in Africa’, but ‘the problem is solvable’ thanks to colonialism

Good argument, and it cant be turned around us because we didnt colonise anything.

this, but instead we (much like the Sámi these days) were a Swedish colony, literally. It is so ironic to blame Finns for the white man's colonialism while we ourselves got colonized and not even white

Damn... That's too close! Have no sense of private space

>things liberals just ignore for posterity
you could catch the main imam of finland saying he will one day be the sultan of finland and they would still suck his cock.

Wtf is that? I live in India and I haven't seen something that ugly ever.

This but unironically.

>mfw the finns back in the 90s and 80s were redpilled

Attached: the-groke-003b9da3-4d66-4c01-a984-cf47b2cfd92-resize-750.jpg (750x563, 27K)

That's a somali.
A mutt breed that incorporates the worst parts of African tribal niggers, deceitful arab sand niggers and American ghetto thug niggers.
Even other niggers don't want to be in their presence.

Too many Finns in Finland?
I remember learning in school that Finland has the lowest ( or maybe one of the lowest ) population density in Europe

It just goes to show that these people here you, no matter who you are

Attached: 1536605009106.jpg (600x451, 65K)

hate you*

You have people like that on the streets? That's fucking horrendous.
Also, what does her placard say?

I wish there were less people in Finland.

we hate them too and we dont come shitting up their countries, we bomb them instead, dont worry Polan the muslim cucks will never conquer our lands, never did and never could

Attached: 1512610688884.jpg (1620x1046, 248K)

>*puts on "They Live" glasses
>"We want all the Finns dead, but keep magic living standards please"

This reminds me of that thread yesterday about something like half of under 35's in Europe being willing to join a violent uprising if it happened tomorrow.

It's so fucking god damn obvious at this point that this place is going to turn into one gigantic Yugoslavia sooner or later. Hurry the fuck up and collapse while I'm still young.

Attached: they_live.jpg (1280x720, 32K)

Haven't muslim rapefugees fixed enough countries already

>>"We want all the Finns dead, but keep magic living standards please"
More like OOGA BOOGA GIBS ME DAT with a little of ALLAHU ACKBAR sprinkled on top. All shitskins are the same breed of subhuman

Attached: AzZMGph.png (528x1525, 55K)

It is 2018 already, and now people can hardly believe that South Africa used to be as good as Japan

Niggers really do ruin everything
feels bad man

Attached: t.jpg (225x224, 5K)

Mun ráhkistan du. Mu áibmofatnasis lea dievva ággarasaid.

>It is nice to be in here

Attached: Somali-Hassam.jpg (720x584, 60K)

Niggers simply want your magic house with electricity and water, and your magic soil, I'm dead serious.

Finland for the Finns
Somalia for the Somali

Zimbabwes come and go, but Rhodesia is forever.
Never give in.
youtube.com/watch?v=RFimfcIRGj8

The meter really should be defined internationally as half the most comfortable distance between any two Finns in a public space.

I'm still going through a phase where I'm listening to this guys stuff.
Rock and Roll Rhodie is a kickass song.

Finish women deserve to be bred by big british cock. We will make you white. Open borders for finland.

>in that case, let's move to sand land and claim they have to many sand niggers!
>wait I'd rather die than live in sand land with the sand savages.
>hmmmm I guess the only solution is to repel the sand invaders.

TUNDRANEEKERIT LOPETTAKAA UHRIUTUMINEN

>This reminds me of that thread yesterday about something like half of under 35's in Europe being willing to join a violent uprising if it happened tomorrow.
Sauce? Didn't find anything on 4plebs.

The only really bad samis are the ones living in H*lsinki and shilling identity politics, they are fuckers who don't really even speak sami language and would never live according to their traditional lifestyle but just want to hang on the identity for snowflake points.
They are stirring up shit even within the sami community by demanding more inclusiveness and social justice within it.

Should be russians tho. I'm fan of Russians

yes theyre redpilled about their retardation and why they need the swedes to do anything

Attached: asfqwfqw.jpg (1422x2549, 413K)

People also cant believe Poland used to be good as Germany.

Attached: 735px-Former_eastern_territories_of_Germany.png (735x600, 96K)

I say we start a Finnish Kiira Korpi Cloning Program until there are "Too Many Kiira Korpis in the World".

Attached: 156739892.jpg (736x1104, 223K)

That's fucking racist as shit.
If I said that crap with [choose here] in it about the UK I'd go to fucking prison.
Fuck it all.

Kiira is love. Kiira is life.

Attached: 35380150-8ddc-4030-90c5-def443fed39f..jpg (570x826, 86K)

¨
>meme flag

>le inbreeding is bad meme
A few ultra rare diseases is a small price to pay for a pure gene stock and a cohesive society full of strong, high IQ people.

That is also how the G-d's Chosen got so successful.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews#Ashkenazi_diseases

Attached: 1489761874305.jpg (2539x6947, 3.87M)

yes, F*nland needs to replace benis :D with BIG BLACK BENIS :D

Attached: IMG_0525.jpg (2448x2991, 1.6M)

>down syndrome patient

Kiira lives in New York so you have a chance. But you need to figure out how to get her leave Arthur.

Attached: kiirar.jpg (612x373, 27K)

Only in a world full of NPCs would this shit be tolerated so much.

Attached: Thinkaboutit!.jpg (365x283, 34K)

I just want to smell her hair one time. I bet it smells like pine tar,

Attached: iuhdusp.jpg (533x800, 67K)

>be Russian
>give money to refugee to make scandalous statement
>help your fellow *populist* parties rise because muhhh the West must be friendly to Russia

wow all those achievements and not a single nobel prize won by a real finn or qualified for world cup.

Good thing I came back to the thread.

Attached: 1509575134247.jpg (414x279, 68K)

Should be easy enough: A couple bottles of kossu and an authentic Iisakki Järvenpää puukko should be all that is needed to woo any Finnish chick.

Attached: ElvishFeet.jpg (1200x800, 169K)

Doesn't work in Finland. Jussi Halla-Aho, current leader of the populist The Finns party, was personally protesting at Russian embassy in 2014 when they occupied Crimea and has called Vladimir Putin "a symptom" of Russia and Russian worldview.

Appreciate

Attached: 1532651787475.gif (700x600, 1.77M)

There is no Russian conspiracy to make left wing policies look bad

The policies manage to do it just fine on their own

Nice tin foil hat,
Hon hon

>World cup
>Nobel prize
I thought Jow Forums hated kikes.

There is a CRITICAL lack of (((diversity))) in Finland.

Attached: Nordic countries Persons born abroad 2016 Sweden Finland Norway immigration.jpg (480x679, 70K)

>something like half of under 35's in Europe being willing to join a violent uprising if it happened tomorrow.

Need sauce, because right now I'm thinking "they only polled a metropolitan area with almost 50% brown muslims in it."

Attached: 48d25f21976d847c0e0b5b15ce83470284c7f43d3d5f87ef227bbcb173424b1a.jpg (810x768, 183K)

Attached: F82067FC-E304-48B2-870E-11DDAD66610E.jpg (1200x800, 114K)

*Hugs from a distance*

Attached: Finland personal space.jpg (978x551, 81K)

>((( muslim woman )))

>qualified for world cup.
Nice measurement of success, mr. 14 year old spic.

Praise Visegrád

Fucking muslims!

Attached: muslimit vittuun suomesta.png (620x350, 287K)

What a fucking waste!!

Attached: vittu.jpg (1164x878, 155K)

>Meme(l)land
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=RQptgKWYHTc

"There are only Finns and Finns and Finns everywhere"

Oh golly!

Brushy brushy. I Haven't seen you post in forever.

What's the Finnish terminology for "diversity"? Here it is "manylikeness" (sokféleség), which isn't really a proper way to express it, the concept is foreign.

>qualified for world cup.
They always make it to the IIHF Championships. Hockey is a white man's sport, "180 minutes of fags faking injuries" is not.

I seen nice polite blacks but not with Somalians even other Africans avoid them I heard. They are always dribbling but act hard and speak slow like actual medical retards while they are very rude but when you retaliate they act like they have been wronged and persecuted they also think they are hard

Jow Forums is retarded. Like you and your country.

Monimuotoisuus or erilaisuus, I think.

Diversiteetti, monimuotuisuus.

Mostly people use the word "multiculture"

Attached: Finland tragedy of the north.jpg (1167x861, 48K)

IIHF Championships is literally the world series you dumbfucking retard.

kek

>IIHF Championships is literally the world series
Okay? And? What the fuck is the World Cup then, you vittu?

DON'T TRY TO DENY THIS

Attached: hard science.png (1228x864, 148K)

This.
t. half Sami mutt

This is legit sad. Finland is one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited. The women there are still really feminine, white and thin

Attached: Body of frozen Soviet soldier propped up by Finnish fighters to intimidate Soviet troops, 1939.jpg (900x1145, 149K)

I wonder why that muslim (((woman))) would say that
>

the world cup everyone joins. retardland's siblings including fucking iceland qualified for world cup.
btw world series is baseball but for US states only. Just like how Retardland automatically qualifies for ice skating championship nobody outside the arctic circle gives 2 flying fucks about.

Finland = racist. Take an example from Sweden plz

Attached: fatima visits swedistan.jpg (488x397, 46K)

It's telling something that somali community has been at Helsinki for ~30 years now, and their "mosques" are still just apartment flats. Only real mosque in Finland that was built as such was constructed by Finnish Tatars in 40s and they don't accept non-tatars to their congregation.

KEG :D :D :D :D

Why waste a tree that could be used in the sauna to make a sign post when you have an excess of frozen Ruskies to use as signposts?

Attached: FinnishHumour.jpg (712x967, 83K)

i fucking laughed