Why are boomers so completely out of touch with their children?

They ruined the internet

Attached: E2CDAA23-93EA-4986-A6E8-BCDB0BD60D03.png (609x677, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/851464151708950528?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=Au7BN4ppAG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>when you troll a libtard EPIC style

link tweet

wut?

Attached: 7C3D986A-D1AE-4F2F-B685-9A7887707DC5.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

>it’s real

*giga cringe*

mobile.twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/851464151708950528?lang=en

Attached: 1531094072396.png (600x884, 712K)

Jesus, it's real. It's funny how some of his biggest initial fans kinda hate him a bit now

This was before we found out Juden Peterstein is a fraud

Or exposed as controlled op

good christ

Doesn't he make videos with a rabbi now ? Supposed to explain morals, how to be a virtuous gentile.

I don't know what he's even trying to say here. But telling western kids to learn how to code now, when four billion Asian street peasants have already learned and are bidding on the same work is fucking retarded.

I never paid much attention to the guy, but what I did hear made him sound like controlled op to keep his followers from working in their collective best interests while all the other races outcompeted them.

I can explain morality to you right now: They're instincts developed over millions of years of evolution because they work better than other methods and approaches to given situations.

When you have that kneejerk loathing for censorship, that's your instincts telling you this shit is bad for the future success of your community.

That's all morality has ever been. Evolved instinct for what works and what doesn't.

Because there is no context and the world is being drowned in truth.

Attached: rosemary.jpg (150x154, 2K)

*snap*

>keep his followers from working in their collective best interests while all the other races outcompeted them.

That came a lot later though and it's obvious he wouldn't support that, it would be suicidal. He came to prominence with all the gender and pronouns stuff. I still think of him as a bit of a gateway for lots of people, it's just that now lots of us perceive him as more of a gatekeeper.

I think Disney is MK Ultra shit and JP is a puppet master.

Attached: Fragmented Monarch Butterfly Inserted Back Into Skull Illuminati-Movies-Fantasia-monarch.jpg (820x427, 11K)

Attached: Split Personality Broom Illuminati-Movies-Fantasia-split-personality.jpg (820x427, 21K)

Attached: Disembodied Illuminati-Movies-Fantasia-out-of-body.jpg (820x427, 45K)

Attached: Top of the Pyramid Conductor Illuminati-Movies-Fantasia-programmer-conductor.jpg (820x427, 24K)

Michigan J Frog is merry melodies, dink

Oh my bad. He is always on about Disney though.

Hello there Caribbean friend

>mfw it’s real

Attached: C3F221AF-2F4B-41B2-BC5A-4B1FC0A26291.png (400x400, 6K)

Possibly the most cringeworthy tweet ever sent.

Here he is proudly talking about it to Dude Weed Rogan
youtube.com/watch?v=Au7BN4ppAG4

>they ruined the internet
LOL
They literally created it, you fucking retard

Most of them turn out to be like that, no? It isn't even worth getting serious about them just because they defend some of the opinions you have.

How is that any different?

Disney needs to stop milking that fucking mouse. The copyright should have expired years ago. Free the mouse and you free us all.

The implication is that it was at one point good, and now it's ruined because of boomers.

If anything's changed, it's not because the boomers joined the internet, it's because the millenials and Gen Z'ers did

This reminds me of how Kek used to be a funny side gag we had around the time of the election and now it's fucking poisoned and lame by people overdoing it...like Sargon.

Fucking knew it you boomerang loving poofta.

But...I like this tribe....

Attached: 1519229087721.jpg (960x608, 97K)

The boomers responsible for the internet were probably looked at as wierdos by the mongoloids that finally made it to faceberg back in 2007.

Mickey is too important. He's become a Monarch style trigger. They can't let him go.

Attached: The Illuminati Formula to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Control Slave Fritz Springmeier Cisco Wh (1828x940, 447K)

Canadians are disgusting creatures

Underrated

*snap*

That flag's going in my rare flag collection!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

I only watched a video or two, and then the roegain interview. He takes very simple reasonable messages and extrapolates them into a vast mythology and gets high off his ego. Not his fault, he's human and anyone can ego-trip. But I am glad I didn't drink the kool aid because it sure starts to come across like a cult.

But really all you need to know from him is:

-"Clean the room" is start small, modest and simple goals to build up confidence. Rome wasn't built in a day.
-Avoid self-pity. It's incredibly easy and seductive but it goes nowhere. Society may be enabled to succor self-pity from some demographics but it won't make them happy.
-Hard stuff can be rewarding.

Boom you're done. Jow Forums is no different than other social media in being a timesink. You can marginally benefit nepotism/connections wise from other social media but you can replace "get off Jow Forums" with "Get off social media. All social media".

Top kekkest

>fax

Attached: jswxMum.jpg (800x1000, 234K)

Women ruined the internet. Just like they ruined movies, comics and basically everything they touch

Nah.

You can rest now.

Attached: 1536569332731.png (971x546, 83K)

Boomers invented the internet.

Attached: e37581fba17750f977bcdc643eae5826[1].jpg (736x506, 56K)

HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW MEMERS?

Holy shit that's fucking cringey.

Boomers can't meme

T. Zoomer