/SCG , THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST GENERAL

My Aryan lads ,

Your daily Aryan workshop how to love God !

Join your local Hare Krishna Chapter Book Club for daily disbursement’s of the Holy Name of the Lord !

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=P-x5g6lLNUE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P-x5g6lLNUE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P-x5g6lLNUE

>This is a kind of fearful stage of life, devoid of perfect knowledge of spiritual existence. Furthermore there are many persons who cannot understand spiritual existence at all. Being embarassed by so many theories and by contradictions of various types of philosophical speculation, they become disgusted or angry and foolishly conclude that there is no supreme cause and that everything is ultimately void. Such people are in a diseased condition of life. Some people are too materially attached and therefore do not give attention to spiritual life, some of them want to merge into the supreme spiritual cause, and some of them disbelieve in everything, being angry at all sorts of spiritual speculation out of hopelessness. This last class of men take to the shelter of some kind of intoxication, and their affective hallucinations are sometimes accepted as spiritual vision. One has to get rid of all three stages of attachment to the material world: negligence of spiritual life, fear of a spiritual personal identity, and the conception of void that underlies the frustration of life. To get free from these three stages of the material concept of life, one has to take complete shelter of the Lord, guided by the bona fide spiritual master, and follow the disciplines and regulative principles of devotional life. The last stage of the devotional life is called bhāva, or transcendental love of Godhead.

Varnashrama Dharma @
The Second Coming of Christ @
The Law Books for next 10,000 years @
Bhagavad Gita As It Is = Original Testament @
Prabhupadabooks.com
Free book download @
Krishnapath.org

“If you can’t hunt you got no business eating meat.”

Attached: 1AC32227-7038-4832-91A5-19A57635E5C0.jpg (1280x854, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nBfewRABTNQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x94FyGiPhG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As you can see , our Hare Krishna kangaroos down de in Australia are getting pretty brown . We need to stop that kind raycism !

Attached: 09A35E0B-1054-4E59-9BB9-BBABD1382969.jpg (750x422, 103K)

Our Russian Hare Krishnas are nice and white

Attached: 34D06DB7-0C04-408A-958B-792B09187E85.jpg (2000x1500, 948K)

Hi /SCG/, you're very early today.

By the way, if I join my local Hare Krishna group, can I find a tradthot?

Attached: jesus.jpg (374x500, 43K)

Our Indonesian Hare Krishnas are very sweet in their cultural settings !

Attached: 6FA4AC5D-66F1-4F67-A93B-4389FB71D9E5.jpg (800x533, 102K)

Son, the Hare Krishna West is very messed up ! You might find all kinds of shit . Just be careful !

My recommendation is for you to immigrate to Russia, find yourself a nice Hare Krishna katyusha and get some free land that Putin is freely giving to populate Russia.

Attached: 9B4FA134-356C-4BE2-B9CE-5A1B8CC34A7F.jpg (1300x956, 266K)

Why waste time on this

While you can have this ?

Attached: 5308DFD6-65E3-419F-A01A-DBB12D6A34F3.jpg (1024x683, 137K)

I’m telling you l Ruskas can’t wait to meet you , White Aryan men, and Russians are very friendly pipo

>My recommendation is for you to immigrate to Russia, find yourself a nice Hare Krishna katyusha and get some free land that Putin is freely giving to populate Russia.
I think that, if I go to Russia, I will be murdered for my money. Probably with Novichik.

No son. This is a myth and propaganda !

Why would Putin be giving free land to anyone that wants to live in Russia ?

Every smart person is in Russia! Snowden , Weev etc etc

>Why would Putin be giving free land to anyone that wants to live in Russia ?
The land is free because no-one wants it. And I would still get murdered within five minutes, because I'm not exactly poor.

Well, if you can colonize Mars , colonizing Russia will be much easier and practical. There are so much on YT , on self sufficiency in colder climates .

Think about it from a practical perspective. Why waste time in the west fighting goat fukers and libtards ? You are going to get stabbed anyway within near future. You have more chances for survival in Siberia than in London. Plus, the climate is a natural wall to protect you from invasions or brown hordes . Why not creating a base from where to function properly and with a peaceful mind ? Once Aryans establish united Aryan stronghold in Russia then you can think how to get your western lands back .

There was a cup in Russia right ?

Did Brits and Russians fight ?

Attached: 95D7CAB5-E2F4-4D45-8EBC-63C65115D80E.jpg (634x794, 163K)

>Did Brits and Russians fight ?
No, Putin didn't let his thugs attack anyone, not even the British.

And hardly any British people went to Russia, presumably because they're not traitors.

Unless, you are really begging to find yourself in this situation within near future ?

Attached: E84B47FB-C75F-446D-A38F-AF6A1212D880.jpg (313x445, 41K)

I’m telling you , the best policy is for young lads like you to move to Russia, and let libtards beg you to come protect them against the shitskins .

At that time , you will have the last laugh.

I'm white. Whites don't run away at the first sign of danger. They stand their ground!

I know that. But they are also smart .

Why be stupid ?

No war was ever won by stupidity!

Actually, I've been to Siberia. Gorgeous place, anyone who chooses to live there is either (1) an eskimo (2) an oil baron or (3) insane

Common now, Bong !??

Attached: 4511D1FC-5C26-4286-AF9E-F008751480E2.jpg (600x399, 71K)

>Common now, Bong !??
It doesn't rain much. And people who use umbrellas are mostly (1) women, (2) foreigners or (3) fags

Your body is genetically built for colder climates !

This is the reason why for millennia you were never attacked by shitskins !

Attached: 5C25ACC6-6B43-4317-9A21-2BBD70C2D331.jpg (1024x848, 164K)

>Your body is genetically built for colder climates !
It sure is, that's why I live in England and not in California.

Listen. Everyone knows about British weather
. It’s not a huge secret.

Fuck off you literal Satanic bastards

The second coming of Christ will be when the sun turns black and the moon turns red; he will descend from the sky. He will not be born. FUCK YOU SATAN

I need scriptural reference to substantiate your claims !

youtube.com/watch?v=nBfewRABTNQ

>He will not be born.
You know Jesus wasn't even a real person... right?

Lol. Stupid. This is pastor Anderson !

Attached: DAAA83C6-B88D-42B8-B87C-CCC60510FBE9.jpg (1280x1212, 375K)

He was born of Mary, and was the very Son of God Himself. Fuck your blasphemy, you will burn in hell sinner

Attached: 1341241325125.jpg (800x430, 44K)

> >>>/hentai/

>Fuck your blasphemy, you will burn in hell sinner
Maybe, but that doesn't change the fact that St Paul wrote Jesus only ever appeared in dreams.

>pic related
>it's you
Fucking burn in hell satanist scum

Attached: 1243143134141251.png (350x360, 373K)

Jesus had ascended to heaven before Paul had met Him; of course he will see him in visions. Same goes for John on the island of Patmos, but it doesn't mean He didn't physically exist. He did, and the Jews physically killed Him

>Jesus had ascended to heaven before Paul had met Him; of course he will see him in visions.
Yeah, but Paul didn't write "I only see Jesus in dreams". He wrote "I only see Jesus in dreams and that's my only source of information about him".

Checkmate, christcuck!

Christ c u c u k , could you explain to me what is a soul ?

If you could explain to me this simple concept I will join your religious organization !

Attached: C9E17DEC-53F0-4179-B82B-D5AFF8175684.jpg (1080x667, 259K)

>this argument
Completely shit argument man; of course Paul's only information is going to come from A. the Holy Spirit and B. visions from Christ himself if Christ had left the Earth at that time!

You receive the sign of Jonas, you blasphemous faggots; that is all you deserve

>Completely shit argument man; of course Paul's only information is going to come from A. the Holy Spirit and B. visions from Christ himself if Christ had left the Earth at that time!
WTF are you talking about? Paul was writing within 10-20 years of Jesus' death. Furthermore he knew Church fathers like Peter personally, and was writing letters to other churches around the ancient world.

He should have known hundreds of people who had seen Jesus, or heard Jesus speak, or who knew stories about Jesus life. But he doesn't. Paul writes that ALL of his knowledge of Jesus comes from dreams.

That’s right . Typical Christ Cu Ck. Logicless existence . No philosophy whatsoever.

Paul aka Saul was also a rabbi who tortured Christians to death.

>Paul aka Saul was also a rabbi who tortured Christians to death.
Nonsense. Nowhere in Paul's writings does he mention anything about "torturing Christians to death".

Have you even read the bible?

>Have you even read the bible?

This is what I’ve noticed , 99% of Christians can’t even read .

>This is what I’ve noticed , 99% of Christians can’t even read .
I've been to bible studies classes. They never, ever study the bible. They just read one or two verses, and then spend two hours talking about how God loves them and that sinners are going to hell.

I believe you

NO FUCK YOU

Not this worthless, off topic spam again.

Mods do your fucking jobs!

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

>realize that Indiusm is not even a religion
>even originally named Sanathan-Dharm
>realize its even more then religion
>realize its true meaning about Universe law
>have no more questions about everything
>even who am I
God bless supreme pajeets.

Our Hare Krishna Russianka !

West meets East !

Attached: 49427F5F-86D6-4A8F-AF79-69D6C223CB9E.jpg (480x360, 54K)

Her in her past life

Attached: D993E519-D07D-4306-ACDD-09A33BAA5E4C.jpg (207x300, 25K)

Which one, /SCG/, left or right?

Left

Fine, I'll have the other one. Hare Krishna!

Head East !

SECOND FRONT !

Hare Hare

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=x94FyGiPhG0

>Head East !
I'm not going to Russia, so let's just forget about it.

K...keep it as a back up plan then

In case shit does hit the fan , and you find yourself in a very vulnerable situation, you always have a warm place to go to .

Attached: 200C41A3-3109-495F-9A0F-51905598E9F0.jpg (604x402, 104K)

If the shit does hit the fan, I plan to be in the middle of the action. But you can hide under your bed, if you like.

Son. I’m old and my life is finished. I only live for the purpose of preaching. You are young , healthy and strong . You can make tons of babies. You just need a conducive environment ! Do you really believe London is a conducive environment to raise a white family ? You will be fucked from every possible angle. And , most likely you will get shot first .

I'm middle-aged so I have reasonable hopes of living long enough to see the DOTR. (I envy the young-uns, though.)

Also my home town is even less white than London, but I'm not leaving even if I'm the last white standing.

What you are talking about is if you want to strap a bomb around you and machine gun a Muslim section of your locality. Yes , you would do a good job but we will loose a sperm bank.

Why not just leave the cesspool alone to nuke itself off , and then you just come back with your family and rebuild everything ? That’s a smart thing to do.

But presently the only option you got since you have not much responsibility is to strap it and set it off. That’s called being in the middle of the action presently .

Unfortunately not possible, as no-one has machine guns. When the civil war starts the Brits will mainly be armed with spoons and crumpets.

> When the civil war starts

It’s already on

>no-one has machine guns

This is absolutely worrisome

>This is absolutely worrisome
It's true. The only time I've even seen a gun is at an airport.

You have to understand ma lad. That right now I would nuke everything in England just by a press of a button , because my beliefs are so radical that I see everything over there as Cow munchers . White or Brown. But As a preacher I need to be a practical pragmatist . I prefer to preach to White Aryans . Preaching to sandniggers is not possible.

Live the place and let me nuke it.

Meant to write
>leave

Truthfully, I had no idea that ISKCON were so based. Maybe I should have joined years ago.