Remember, you can choose not to believe in god. all he does is heal you

remember, you can choose not to believe in god. all he does is heal you.

Attached: whoohoo.png (1225x878, 63K)

God doesn't exist.

god is within me right now. ask yourself why they are trying to rewrite his message.

God doesn't exist. So no, he's not "within you".

god is within you too. you just ignore him.

God doesn't exist. How many times do I have to tell you this.

If you think God exists, then show me some evidence.

the evidence of god is not obvious. but the evidence of people trying to silence the message, is.

>the evidence of god is not obvious.
So you don't have any evidence to present. So why should I believe in God? If you asked me to believe in an invisible pink elephant without showing me any evidence for its existence, then why should I believe you that it exists?

>but the evidence of people trying to silence the message, is.
You mean, non-believers have lots of evidence for their position? I agree.

i believe in God, not in the Christian one, but i believe in him.

i dont know what you are trying to say but you are grasping at straws.

it doesnt matter what god you believe in. the fact is that god is there.

God doesn't exist.

>i dont know what you are trying to say but you are grasping at straws.
Was my argument too intellectually complex for you? It was really a very simple argument. But I guess if you believe in God then your intellectual aptitude is probably a little lacking.

i sense fear coming off you.

Why don't you just provide evidence like he is asking?

pic related, evidence.

Attached: proof.png (3572x1476, 244K)

I was just like you when I was a teenager.

As you grow, you will determine that you don't know for sure if God exists or not. There is no evidence to support a determination either way.

Initially you will protest that "the burden of proof is on anyone other than you." But eventually you'll settle and realize, the burden of proof is on you since you're the one who is claiming you know the truth.

There's no such thing as showing the evidence to people who's heart are blinded by their own mischiefs.

Arguing with SJWs is possible, but making an unbeliever believe is not. It has to come from you.

the truth is hardcoded into the bodies.

Wtf is that? Quick rundown please

>Initially you will protest that "the burden of proof is on anyone other than you."

That's wrong though, the burden of proof is on the one making the claim. The sun is a god, lightning is a good, Ra is a good, Thor is a god, "God" in the Christian sense is a god, Allah is a god, etc etc. By your logic, the burden of proof also falls upon you to "disprove" all the gods that you don't believe are real.

posts from the last sticky. scanners were too obvious.

can you send some help hanz?

When you (or OP) say "there is no God", YOU are making a claim. And you're not immune to the "burden of proof" rule.

the scanners will not be able to touch you if you believe in me.

i believe in the spirit within, just that right now it seems ive lost the connection or willl.. seems like im living inside my head. idk what sort of trickery is at play. recent days schuman resonances been real fucked

Which one

So which god DON'T you believe in user?

if you want to reconnect to god you need to believe in me. this the only way to reach him.

all gods refer to the same god. they want you believe that every god is different.

So you have no evidence of God?

I'm 27 years old. You're right that I can't PROVE that God doesn't exist. But I haven't seen sufficient evidence to convince me that he does.

Similarly, you can't PROVE that there isn't an invisible pink elephant roaming around your house right now. But you've seen no evidence of such a thing. So you're pretty damn sure such a thing doesn't exist. Just like I'm pretty damn sure God doesn't exist.

>Arguing with SJWs is possible, but making an unbeliever believe is not. It has to come from you.
So basically what you're saying is "I don't have evidence that is convincing enough to persuade someone to believe in God, so I'm hoping that you'll just make that leap of faith so I don't have to do my job of providing evidence to substantiate my claims".

Lol.

>So you have no evidence of God?
if i had that, it would be a lie.

you can only find the truth withn yourself.

sadly, this
I wish he was real

dont worry, all you have to do is open yourself up.

Still, better to live as Christian, and plant the seed of faith and belief in your heart, than to live as a nihilistic faggot.

Ok that's fair enough , but then why would you need to believe this supreme being exists?

Yeah worship a fucking jew

because its the energy that counts.

without faith you are open to negative energies.

Okay and the truth within myself is that God doesn't exist. Simple.

The fuck does this mean? If you wanted me to believe in an invisible pink elephant roaming my house, you'd have to give me some EVIDENCE if you wanted to convince me. Same with God.

The truth is that pagan religions are the most natural form of belief, nearly all civilizations that lived before believed in various deities and did rituals for them.
Then came the "god's chosen people" and brought judaism which caused milleniums later christianism, which caused centuries later islamism. All of them have only 1 supreme deity that is known as "god", but all of them have a jewish ancestor.

Go find your pagan roots, these are the true gods that we can see and prove they exist.

Attached: indian_chief.jpg (369x545, 81K)

friend, you are just insecure. the proof is that i knew you were scared. thats because god exists.

Yes and no. It depends what you define as "god". God is time and space. God is the universe. God is existence itself- not this "magical man" in the sky that gives us dogmatic scripture to follow.

>God has a race
>B-but Jesus was a Jew
>Even though Jesus came to save all people and said he was "Not of this world"

Imagine being this blissfully ignorant

being gods chosen people is the opposite of gods message. this is their big lie.

So is more like humans,limited and fallible, need a God or at least the beliefe in one to not get immoral or depressed than the other way around?

>It's bad to worship some Abrahamic desert death cult that follows a zombie
>However, it's good to follow a snownigger fairy tale with dwarves and elves that is just a derivative of some other fairy tale

I bet you collect stainless steel axes and wear a Mjolnir around your neck

All that stuff is just the universe

Okay here's the deal.
I'm telling you that there is a teapot orbiting Saturn. And it's invisible.

And you say "uuuhm. I don't believe that."

Then I say "well if you are saying that it doesn't exist THEN DA BORDEN OF PRUUF IF ON UUU"

And then you rightly call me a retard and we all go about our business.

Also; you can't prove a negative. ie proving that god isn't real is like proving there is no Santa. You can't do it.

hanz, can you move between densities?

1 year in the church, not convinced..
My life is overall better for trying to find God, in all levels. So I appreciate christianity, and think that it is much precious, and has a very useful and fundamental place in society, but I still am not convinced of the gospels being an objective description of reality. I could see myself using mental constructs after a long doctrine time there, and actually believing in it, but don't really think it would make it all objectively or externally(outside my mind) real.

you understand that wrong. god offers you his help, you can accept it whenever you want. and its better not to believe in him most of the time anyways. just believe in him when you need help.
densities encompass me. all densities are within me.

you need to just open yourself up to the energy. thats all. you dont need to join a religion or worship him. in fact, thats not what he want at all.

>he
did u just assume supreme-god's gender?

Attached: polski.jpg (249x230, 34K)

Jesus tried, Jesus is now in non-conflicting limbo mode waiting for effect.

Remember, anything can happen for any reason. Now fix it yourselves.

Y'all need to smoke some DMT

Attached: 1_SroSxxPPVJ8cbhO0Kytc1A.jpg (1200x628, 454K)

i know lucy and lust, two different persons

Nobody really needs DMT, honestly.

You can unlock what you want on your own. People are already smarter.

Not saying you shouldn't. Just saying you don't need to.

Look into pantheism

god is devine with an aura of female.

That is true. I wouldn't say that "smarter" is the correct term for that though. Being smart has no direct correlation to spirituality.

I was sincerely hoping you weren't retarded.

>t. kike

Attached: kike_grug.png (426x510, 154K)

the jews arent "chosen.

everyone is part of gods influence. god doesnt want the jews to rule, because they corrupt his message.

yep... it's a bot

i am not a bot. i know what you are thinking. you want to know if that girl from near your neighbourhood wants to make out with you.

Hanz is not a bot, he's the "everyman" of /x/, their unofficial mascot, if you will

Attached: Yotsuba Hitman.jpg (256x256, 94K)

whats on my mind for the last days? just want to see