Amerifat on vacation in Georgia

Amerifat on vacation in Georgia

ask me anything about Georgian people, politics, culture etc

Georgians are redpilled about Armenians and Turks, but bluepilled on Jews

Attached: 1F9D006D-33D3-4259-9E3C-FE2B7A3C832F.png (1200x800, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oc-media.org/you-shouldnt-be-here-because-youre-black-georgias-racism-problem/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do Georgians look middle eastern or more like Southern Europeans (Italians, Greeks etc.)?

It seems to vary. One Georgian told me that the Middle Eastern looking Georgians are Armenians and Turks trying to pass as Georgians or Armenian-Georgian dirty mix.

Other said Eastern Georgians look dark whereas western ones look white.

Western georgians have blue and green eyes.

Overall most of the women here are not attractive. 60% of the hot women are Ukrainians and Russian tourists

Georgians are blackpilled on Russians

>wasting time on 4chinz rather than colonizing Georgian ass.

Attached: jSpd1oA.png (500x483, 247K)

Buddy of mine and I are going out soon to nightlife and see what we can pull.

Many Georgian women look dirty tho. Qt3.14s exist but few and far between

>Many Georgian women look dirty

That's what makes it colonizing.

That’s fair, but I have standards. I would colonize the cute white ones.

Better yet I would want to fuck a ukranian. But they only want to marry you and take your money

>but I have standards.

You're on the wrong board, amigo

შენი დედა მოვტყან

I’m half incel (not virgin and have had sex and dated women, but far less and less frequently than the average normie or chads), but I cannot get dick hard and fuck an ugly girl. At minimum they need to be a 5.5/10

Cannot read or understand word of the language. Beautiful language tho. we’ve gotten around with English and helpful Georgians

"i fuck your mother"

do you even speak Russian, OP ? jesus.. also, go to mestia/ushguli. thank me later.

also, don't wear shorts

What does redpilled on Armenians even mean?

Going there tomorrow.

No, I don’t speak a word of Russian but I want to learn now after seeing all these Russian and ukranian girls

Learned that the hard way and I’ve had to wear a scarf skirt to the monasteries lol

They know that they are mountain Jews who cannot be trusted. I even heard one tell me that the Armenian genocide, even tho it did happen, happened for a reason and there are two sides for every story and maybe Armenian deserved it

They see Armenians as canniving stealing bastards

What do they think of Trump?

Armenians are fine, they're like Jews if Jews were actually good guys. It's a shame that their only western representation are Kardashian and Sarkeesian (and that one metal band). Not an Armenian btw

All the ones I’ve spoken to think Trump is based, fixing our economy, and kicking out illegals who shouldn’t be here.

Georgians are very receptive to nationalism and protecting your own nation

>not an Armenian btw

t. An Armenian

Western Georgians look like Europeans, yet they dont have European faces etc. They tend to have blue or green eyes quite common so he was somewhat right. Also he told you 100% on how we view armenians, surprised he did not soften it a bit

If you tell me that you don't like our food then youll need to go back.

Or if you are vegan.

Attached: 27067492_1160278890742466_2725247808257874098_n.jpg (830x960, 66K)

>Or if you are vegan.
I really like the amount of cheese you put in your food.

hachapuri
cheese cones with spicy soft cheese inside
paprika with cheese
smoked cheese

Is Batumi nicer to visit than Tfilis?

Well yes, cheese is unique thing in here so we do love our cheese a lot. Batumi is your typical "Entertainment" city on a sea - cafes,restaurants,clubs and shit like that. If you are into that and enjoy getting ripped of with a coca-cola for 10$ - it sure is a nice place.

Tbilisi while being a capital is a more quiet and actually a place where you have things to see and explore. Also, please dont say Tiflis - thats how Russians and Mudslims used to call it

is svaneti salt red pilled ?

So is Tbilisi the best place to visit?

Պոռնո Աստղ

why would you ever go to fucking georgia of all places

Its the first place to visit at the very least. If you like traveling and nature it may not be and you may want to go somewhere else, but I'm sure youll still like it

Attached: DSC04013.jpg (1600x1066, 691K)

never forget

Attached: georgia1003.jpg (466x300, 33K)

They are eternally butthurt that Armenians built their country and all that shit that Georgians present to tourists as "muh ancient heritage". Ask any Gogi about Armenians and he'll always rant about the Armenian merchants and businessmen dominating their economy for millenia and ripping the Georgian dindus off the last coins. The Armenian-Georgian relationship is like a jews-to-whites or whites-to-blacks relationship.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 19.17.17.png (894x634, 162K)

Also the entirety of the Tbilisi old town was built by wealthy Armenians that lived there, additionally confirmed by the amount of Armenian churches there (the ones the Gogis didn't yet destroy or turn Orthodox).

Georgians are super cool, but also bluepilled on blacks.

They don't have to deal with black people, so they don't recognize the threat.

The fuck is this shit

Attached: shit.jpg (239x111, 16K)

>Georgian architecture
It's not even open btw, they built and abandoned it.

>They don't have to deal with black people, so they don't recognize the threat.
They aren't wealthy enough.
As soon as a country becomes Bulgaria tier in terms of GDP per capita and starts handing out gibs, niggers become a problem.
Georgia is half way there in terms of GDP, and in terms of gibs there is basically none.

So they will stay blue pilled for a while.

Why doesn't google maps have street view of tbilisi? Just random photo shots all over.

Je sais pas. Google doesn't give a shit about them probably.

What the Sarkessian larping as Swiss said. It was built, but never finished fully. There are no street views because Government does not give a shit about it and does not supply them with cameras as I know

Actually nogs are a problem here as they are getting beaten constantly and are crying day and night about muh racism

>Im on a holiday but feel confident about issuing an statement about the locals and what they are redpilled on because of the 7 interactions ive had with them.
Truly american

wtf is up with their president who tried to fight russia, ended up eating his cravate, then tried the same shit again, but this time in Ukraine.

it reeks of joos.

are the georgians redpilled about him?

i think his name was sakashvili or something along those lines (i could be wrong, but its the guy who ate his cravate)

Who the fuck thought that a building shaped like fallopian tubes is a good idea.

The same Italian retard that was invited to build the "bridge of peace"

He is on the run. Nah, he was just mental and started the war hoping that someone would join him. Just wanted fame as "reclaimer of lost territories". I'm not saying he started the war without a reason tho, those territories are ours occupied by mongolians

thx user

Looks like a vase that has fallen over.

>Actually nogs are a problem here as they are getting beaten constantly and are crying day and night about muh racism
Shit.
Just wait for the welfare checks to be universal and GDP per capita to double.
Whatever problems you have now it is merely a prelude.

because driving in Tbilisi is a shit storm

There wont be any welfare checks here for ages, trust me. We have a lot to get there

Shitskins and nogs start thinking that this is Europe, because the capital is more or less developed and people tolerate them, well kind of. As soon as they start chimping, they got reminded that this place in fact is not Europe the hard way

oc-media.org/you-shouldnt-be-here-because-youre-black-georgias-racism-problem/

That That is actually very beautiful.

even a literal piece of shit looks good if you zoom out enough. every shitty country has a tourist bait image like this.