IMAGINE MY SHOCK! Kavanaugh Accuser Exposed!

twitter.com/RAMRANTS/status/1041701396381220866
archive.is/amWX7

Fusion GPS Bank Records Show Russia-Related Payments
archive.is/bIGBX

Ralph Blasey's LinkedIn
linkedin.com/in/ralph-blasey-5a84515/

What more do we have to do to convince everyone that these 11th hour accusers aren't to be believed?

Attached: KAVANAUGH.jpg (631x741, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyUXuoBuNOE
archive.is/sJnzg
twitter.com/JamesHasson20/status/1024070751933087745
washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-administration-appointee-tracker/database/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9a2973f61f23
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pauljosephwatson.jpg

EEERRRRRRIIIIICCCC DELETE THIS

Attached: 1530734044661.jpg (297x365, 64K)

The kikes will shoah this thread in 10... 9... 8...

Attached: F9E8A30D-3AD5-4FCE-B31C-53AE7C6E0157.jpg (1242x3688, 319K)

Attached: its NAGia you dipshit.jpg (510x397, 134K)

He also lost his home to foreclosure. Kavanaugh’s mother was the judge.

What the fuck does fusion GPS actually do?

NO WAY LOL

>totally didn't see this coming at all!

Attached: meh.ro10689.jpg (464x384, 31K)

Dems and Senate pedos are so fucking criminal

so the rapie colluded with the russians!?!?!

Create "news"

...Glow mightily.

Shut it Down goy

Attached: 1512419808198.jpg (767x857, 85K)

it never ends...

Attached: WEW.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Look what else we found!

Attached: KAVANAUGH_MOTHER.jpg (936x1498, 374K)

Demorat slime shop

the first don cheadle

Has anyone found her old FB and other social media post that she has spent the last 2 weeks scrubbing?

>mod that sees this thread

>DELETE

Attached: 1533552316304s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

This is a paid hit piece. They have found a whore who has always been a whore and is using the only thing she has her whoring nature to attempt to frame a man for non rape 40 years later.

Anyone who entertains this woman and her false allegations is retarded or actively involved in this slander and character assassination ......

I don`t get it op this is good ^
This is not. ^

Inb4 thread shoah

Bump. Does this mean that the "accuser" is paid? I don`t know anything about Fusion GPS.

Glow
In
The
Dark

Take money as an FBI contractor and then use said contractor status to illegally search the NSA database on political opposition and give said illegal data to the DNC and Hillary campaign... duh

shocking

Attached: 1536161416617.png (960x701, 954K)

Wow, it seems like there really is a swamp and some sort of orchestrated effort to fight back against Trump, even digging up dirt from 35yrs ago on a judge he's trying to appoint. Ain't that shit crazy or what man?

Don't let this slide. This is what (((they))) are trying to hide. Bamp

bump

>He also lost his home to foreclosure.
I was very into it last night, and I feel comfortable with the following statement:

Kavanagh's mother is a judge. She was presiding over the forclosure case of the family of the accuser. The case was dismissed with no ruling.

The home remained in the family name, and still is. The home was not forclosed, and my opinion is that they made right with the bank involved.

From there the loan looks to have been refinanced a number of times until 2015 when it becomes "Unknown" who holds the debt. I would think that it is Paid in full at that point.

But the home is not done. It was transferred to a family trust at some point. The home is part of the "Blasey family trust".

These are facts.

Fusion GPS fabricates much better stuff than Perkins "a doctor jacked off a 23 year old college wrestler who had 40 pounds on the doctor" Coi law firm.

bump, 15 off-topic shill threads in the catalog sure is epic

The gall of these fucking kikes makes my blood boil. SPREAD THE WORD!

Attached: 1496704650299.jpg (841x849, 122K)

There is something there. Who puts a home into a trust? Especially someone who has trouble paying for the home to begin with?
Was the trust paid for by someone else who could use it for leverage later?

We won't the nerd virgins locked in basements won't win this time!

Im on mobil. I cant read this

zump my fellow ayys

would be a shame if this got bumped while there are 20 rapist shill threads.

You should kill yourself then

IMAGINE

They're just making him angry. Scotus is gonna come down on Cali gun laws like an anvil

Definitely bumping this one

Attached: 1518046542597.jpg (641x530, 47K)

PICTURE MY SURPRISE

Attached: wakey.jpg (607x342, 18K)

SHUT. IT. DOWN.

Attached: oyvey.jpg (393x393, 72K)

>glow in the dark assholes are sloppy as fuck
SLOPPY
AS FUCK
Lazy shit
There should be about 20 different fake front companies set up to hide this shit
LAZY GLOW IN THE DARK WORK
sad
not huge

friendly reminder that their choices are letting him be confirmed and losing the court or blocking the confirmation, pissing off the republican base making them turn out at the polls, losing their seats, and have him confirmed anyway. WOMP WOMP

>so desperate that they are lazy and sloppy
OK
I like that

Is anyone even surprised?

Attached: 1524838829951.jpg (958x960, 53K)

They're sloppy and desperate and scared, it's great

Zets for use to know Moose and Squirrel to vind out!

This is getting too good.

No, pol is always right

No wonder why i hid like 5 shill threads about this today.

>This is a paid hit piece. They have found a whore who has always been a whore and is using the only thing she has her whoring nature to attempt to frame a man for non rape 40 years later.
Funny how desperate they are, and when the public reads or see's this on the news, it'll only swing more votes towards Republicans during November.

Always. This shit glows in the dark.

Attached: 1532904815537.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

except he stopped working at that law firm 7 years before Fusion GPS was even founded

There was this too!

archive.is/sJnzg
twitter.com/JamesHasson20/status/1024070751933087745

Tracking how many key positions Trump has filled so far (TRACK WHAT NOMINATIONS ARE BEING SLOW WALKED!)
washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-administration-appointee-tracker/database/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9a2973f61f23

Attached: flake_judges.jpg (629x666, 115K)

bump !

>written in july
christine=christ
ford=the only car in which a US president has been assassinated
somehow i think this has something to do with someone losing the 2016 election

Now that this is out I expect this to disappear pretty quick. Trump will tweet and we'll never hear from her again like after the Stormy Daniels NVXVM stuff.

>Who puts a home into a trust?

People that don't want the hassle of probate court when the owner dies.

How is this legal what the Democrats are doing?

They're abusing their power as elective politicians to throw slander/allegations and take things way out of context all over social media to see what sticks with no solid proof to back it up. They're tainting the entire election process and causing the public to form bias/opinions and be divided.

>Trump is Hitler.
>Trump is a Russian agent.
>Trump committed sexual assault on various women. He's a rapist!
>Kavanaugh committed sexual assault as a teen. He's a rapist!
>Ron DeSantis called Andrew Gillum a monkey. He's a racist!
The list goes on & on.

Why is there nothing written in the constitution to protect us against this shit show? Why is this even allowed? All of these democrats need to be fired.

>Was the trust paid for by someone else who could use it for leverage later?
I don't know. I don't know when it was changed into a trust. I don't understand that much either. I think I understand the 4-5 bank transfers, and do think that there was money issues. However, the trust makes it cheaper to get a home somehow during the execution of the will. I don't understand how that would be unless it was some obscure way to beat taxes.

ug huys...it just got weirder.....this is a race for time...this was planned all along.....the okey doke.

Attached: shills.jpg (606x214, 69K)

lame duck AG

>They're abusing their power as elective politicians to throw slander/allegations and take things way out of context all over social media to see what sticks with no solid proof to back it up
Welcome to modern politics

>All of these democrats need to be fired.
They should be fired at by a firing squad.

Attached: 7298A0FB-8F76-43AC-80B5-E216241B3625.jpg (441x600, 86K)

Freedom of speech, I guess.

Petty revenge. She needs to face justice for her slander.

Its a front, I mean at this point its kind of a given, else why would a fucking company with Global Positioning Systems in the fucking name would be all over politics, receiving brides left and right to influence thigns? ain't like the true GPS system wasn't owned by the federal government of the USA and thus isn't privately owned in any way whatsoever. A money laundering front for third parties, probably blatantly disguised as a PR firm or something like that, the kind of company you KNOW is into illegal stuff because their entire structure fit the law down to the word so they can claim plausible deniability whenever they get caught doing something ethically questionable. Kind of like a politician who has mastered the use of double speak, no matter what he says, you KNOW he is into some illegal shit else he wouldn't be so good at dodging everything coming at him like Neo of the matrix.

Nothing Modern about it.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first."

Bumping

>Now that this is out I expect this to disappear pretty quick. Trump will tweet and we'll never hear from her again like after the Stormy Daniels NVXVM stuff.
They have come out with nothing concrete, it's all half-ass stuff that goes nowhere in the long run, to impeach Trump or slow him down in draining the swamp, the swamp is just buying time and making things worse for themselves, I really wonder if there will be a backlash in November, that would be justice if the right holds on.

>eric still doesn't know how to log in

i get it now
this is a satanic theatrical character assassination
the jews are still mad because jesus became more powerful after they struck him down
so they force us to live in this false reality long enough to summon the physical manifestation of the beast from within the void we created in our vast and interdimensional subconscious
yeah

Attached: john 8 58.png (392x542, 424K)

bump

watersports fanfiction

Heh, fair enough.

Lmao

My rage meter breaks every time I think of this faggot. Fuck Jeff Flake.

don't know why people get upset when a guy who's literally named "flake" does shit like this

anti-slide bump

Attached: 1535161847452.jpg (750x500, 83K)

user, did Kavanaugh masturbate in 10th Grade? If he did how is he qualified to be on the Supreme Court?

Attached: pay.gif (184x184, 244K)

Depending on the state, putting the home in a trust can avoid having to go through the full probate process upon death of the original owner. Full probate can take months to years, depending on how muddled the records are and how obstreperous the heirs are.
>My mother was a SC probate judge

I'm not sure how things are now, but in the 90's, you could avoid losing your home in bankruptcy if it was "owned" by a trust. I guess that way, it was owned by your children more than it was owned by you, and YOU are the one filing bankruptcy.

>50-50
>Pence confirms
>Kavanaugh is irate
>Starts mail delivery system for full auto guns to land owning whites

So is Flake this much of a cunt naturally, or do they have dirt on him?

Attached: 1536725596738.jpg (750x750, 100K)

>How is this legal what the Democrats are doing?
It's not legal. Kavanaugh could easily sue everyone involved in this "scandal" for libel, and worse. That might be the real bait, though.

Flake is a fag

Opposition research

>Who puts a home into a trust
People who don't want the culmination of their life's work to be swallowed up by filthy jewish probate lawyers?

>page 7

The utter kikeness of it all. Can kikes really stand to be near other kikes?

>fired

user, you are weak. Unless you meant via firing squad

Bippity boppity bump

Fuck the shill breads

Really makes ya think

Oh wow it's nothing
> b-but his mom foreclosed on her parents house
Literally means nothing rape apologists

Lol sheeeeeit