I going to convert to one of

I going to convert to one of
the Abrahamic religion.
I am a Hindu but now I am tired of Hindu religion because of everything that has happening with this religion.

google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/haryana-fresh-attack-by-gau-rakshaks-another-video-comes-to-light-2945210/lite/&ved=2ahUKEwiwyLv5tcLdAhWJwI8KHc2_ByQQFjAWegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw3KdqrzyY-g46NIMzeFCsiy&cf=1
Also I hate the fact that Hindu claims that India is a Hindu country, but at the same time they preach India's secularism to Forgeiners. I hate this Hindu supermercy.
So, which one I should convert to. Islam, Judaism or Chirstianity?
Pic not related.

Attached: 1536936445936.png (830x974, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lds.org/?lang=eng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>claims to be religious
>not a supremacist
You don’t know what it is to be religious do you? Or you just don’t believe in Hinduism.

What a loser. I was a muslim but I was so tired of being so hateful all the time I converted to Sikhism. Hinduism and Sikhism are very close to each other. It's just that Sikhism is more codified and has one single book. Islam is such a bad religion that people want to blow themselves up just so they can escape

I couldn't stand it any longer. Every day the constant blabbering about kuffar and Islamic """greatness"""when all we do is fuck our sisters, make them more retarded, and even more prone to believe in terrorist shit. The more closely one follows the Quran the more likely he'll be a terrorist. The normal Muslims are actually bad, cowardly, or ignorant Muslims. The less they know about their religion the better people they are.

>So, which one I should convert to. Islam, Judaism or Chirstianity?

The first think they do service to God when they kill faithful people, the second are the synagogue of Satan and Jesus is Lord.

Christianity.

Catholics are not Christians, they are of the devil
Islam is a demonic Chimera that became too strong for its Frankenstein createor Vatican to create
Jewry are a group who once held the light but grew too proud and lost their core value thus becoming empty and drained of love.
Pray to God if you are honestly seeking the truth and read your bible with a humble spirit

pro tip. LOVE is the main substance in the true religion..

Attached: hand-1917895_1280.png (503x377, 217K)

Sikhs are very arrogant people, they don't even love their own country.
Muslims are not violent, they are become violent because of situation. Actually Islam is one of the most peaceful religion.

Qatar is a Muslim country yet they have almost no terrorist.
Poor Muslim countries are poor because of west leeching them off and bombing them, they are not terrorist they are just rebel rebelling the west supermercy.
"If you poke the lion they will bite you back". Would you westerners be peaceful when some outsider constantly bombed your country?

none of them retard

India is secular as long as it is a majority Hindu country. Once it becomes Muslim that's where things would change.

Saged. I hope you convert to one of those desert manuals of filled with kike and sandnigger ideology about how to bomb yourself in the most efficient way possible.

Attached: get_the_rope.png (2876x2232, 304K)

Come be a Buddhist, brother poo.

Unironically this. If you are a low caste person, just convert to Buddhism. It was made for lower castes to emancipate themselves. You'd still be Dharmic and have a 0% chance of blowing yourself up as well as retaining your sanity and your foreskin.

Were the Muslims who rape little kids in Britain being bombed? And blowing up at a kids concert? And killed soldiers on streets? And stealing on moped bikes?
Qatar is only peaceful because they killed all the Christians who lived there a few centuries ago. That's the only thing Muslims do. Steal. Which is why I converted. Also, Sikhs are loud and boisterous not arrogant.

Any God that commands I kill or mistreat another person just because I don't follow him can't be a true God.

Circumcision clearly causes problems. It's well researched. Still it's a critical part of being a muslim. Why?

Murdering and stealing from non-Muslims is allowed. Why?

Raping non-Muslim women is allowed. Why?

Why did the Prophet ban adoption which is one of the most humane practices in the world?

Why did the prophet marry his adopted son's fiance? And the verse allowing that magically appeared from Allah?

True

You should convert too brother. Even Satanism is better than Islam. Convert to literally any other religion in the world an it will be an upgrade.

Don't ask Jow Forums this, do your own research. You'll just get a bunch of faggots telling you to convert to vargism or judaism

That said, if I were you I'd look into Orthodox Christianity. You said Abrahamic religion, so that leaves Christianity, Islam, or Judaism.

>Converting to Islam, in India
>Converting to Judaism, at all

Christianity is the oldest of the 3, and depending on how you look at it, compatible with Buddhism/Taoism at the same time.

kys low test

lds.org/?lang=eng

Convert to Islam and apply for British citizenship and say something like "Hindus are oppressing me"

I was born a Jew but in my youth I converted to christianity and thought my fellow christians to be very liberal and tolerant, then I converted to islam and told my fellow muslims to blow themselves up. Lately I've come back to Judaism though as I realized it made the most sense to me. Shalom!

Why switch one superstition for another? Practice atheism, you'll be glad you did.

Abraham did not start any religions.

Abraham started a relationship with the living God that changed his life.

nobody gives a fuck you're the original gypsy shitskin/
you're not as bad as arabs but you're close
you get a pass though when it comes to genocide

Christianity is the way to go.Jow Forums is a christian board. Else you'l be another pagan larper

>Christianity is older than Judaism

Yes, by about 470 years

Convert to Buddhism. Take the merit of becoming a Monk for 30 days. Don't be tempted by religions of many of the world's holy wars.

:)

Attached: 1526005433717.png (689x473, 97K)

No

>LOVE is the main substance in the true religion..
Jesus christ…..
Do you need a drum for that circle, user?

Attached: 1536355907361.jpg (657x527, 38K)

Don't bother.

you might as well stay hindu or go buddhist or animist. Fuck religion, it's just a way in which liberal faggots globalize you and steal your shit.

I am not a low caste. I don't like Buddhism because of what they did to Muslims.If you believe in secularism than why do you call India a Hindu country?

I hope you still practice Sati?
Or go around with your worthless goons to beat up people who consume beef or the lovers couple in park?

>I don't like Buddhism because of what they did to Muslims.
>buying that meme
so when did you come out of the cloest? -_-

Become a jew and designate isreal for your shitting street.
We need to flood it with 3rd worlders..

Attached: 1533458920192.jpg (187x200, 16K)

Catholicism is the only one that makes sense. Islam is retarded and protestantism has no objective substance.

Either convert to the one true religion, Christianity, or kys.

What about Judaism?

>2018
>still caring about fake ass delusional bullshit like religion

Attached: Gongodoudan yaaa warawaseruna.jpg (1366x768, 146K)

Cuckistan Sweden, back at it again.

Being religious is the only way.
Atheism brings nothing but degeneracy.

sorry :(

gnosticism unless you like being a slave.

And religion brings nothing but stupidity and ignorance. Stupidity and ignorance can lead to scourge of ugly things. You don't need to subscribe to bullshit religions to be a morally good person.

>willfully choosing to be an abrahamist
user, I ... I....

Attached: DeepFryer_20180908_164140.jpg (719x868, 97K)

Wrong flag, here you go.

The most redpilled form of Christianity has always been non denominational or Orthodox. All of the mainstream forms of Abrahamic religions are corrupt. Read the bible from beginning to end, continue to practice asceticism as you already have, and pray to Brahman under the new name: El Shaddai. He will express himself through your subconscious and show you the way.

>Jatts are very arrogant people
FTFY