THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BRITAIN

ATTACK ON TRAFFIC WOMBLE
> Waseem Zaffar, the council’s cabinet member for transport and environment, later tweeted: "I’ve seen videos of a parking enforcement officer being attacked by thugs in Birmingham. This horrendous attack will not be tolerated.”
> independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/traffic-warden-moped-stamped-sickening-attack-footage-birmingham-a8540366.html

Mass street brawl in Luton leaves several people with stab wounds
> Police rush to break up fight involving "large number" of people. A number of people are believed to have been stabbed after a mass street brawl broke out in Luton.

Bedfordshire Police said they had been alerted to a fight in Saxon Road on Sunday evening, and several people were rushed to hospital.
> There was also a report of an acid attack in the town.
> independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/luton-fight-brawl-stabbed-police-hospital-a8540536.html

Attached: attack-ed.jpg (615x489, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mKPzwWtBBDs
youtube.com/watch?v=7w630cHSHFk
youtube.com/watch?v=C1WrzlG-00I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: demographics-for-dummies.jpg (1160x778, 152K)

Attached: luton-demographics.jpg (1186x794, 154K)

Oi, you got a liosons for givin' dem tickets?

>They got the mugging loicense

This is just an example of the low level stuff going on everyday in Britain now. Couple of news articles about it and then straight down the memory hole.

KEEP CALM AND JUST LET IT HAPPEN

Attached: 1535531295742.jpg (550x366, 60K)

> youtube.com/watch?v=mKPzwWtBBDs

VIDEO

Attached: luton2018.jpg (395x496, 37K)

ALLO ALLO WOTS GOIN ON ERE' DEN?

YOU GOT A LOICENCE FOR DAT ATE' SPEECH?

Attached: no comment.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

>Waseem Zaffar, the council’s cabinet member for transport and environmen
Goddamn, Britain.

Attached: 85KLoz1.jpg (225x225, 19K)

make it stop

S

Have the nationalists gained any ground in England since the protests in Germany?

Attached: 17991039_467922796892067_597002262659230964_n.jpg (480x352, 14K)

personally I dont feel inferior towards people from Britain, Im jewish, more related to Jesus, Einstein and Zuckerberg than to you.
we won over the egyptians, romans, greeks, ottomans, spaniard, french, british, russians, germans.
Britain was never relevant and they already reached their peak 100 years ago

ARRRRRGH

Attached: 1300575737001.png (400x486, 46K)

video here

all pakies.

youtube.com/watch?v=mKPzwWtBBDs

>Britain was never relevant

ha keep telling yourself that

Attached: 1498727867410.png (1292x646, 55K)

i'm frankly surprised the bobby didn't arrest the guy for refusing to get marked

video here

white people have to come and clean up the mess the paki animals have made

youtube.com/watch?v=7w630cHSHFk

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

Attached: 41957135_909616209237499_2247714878879956992_n.jpg (400x416, 8K)

> no unlicensed memes
> no hate speech against Islam

Why is this news?

Attached: 1497454014176.jpg (810x780, 70K)

Hey atleast they can claim that they are massive faggots without the EU forcing them to do it

Attached: 1530179518864.png (615x593, 325K)

Sad even one American died for this shithole.

this country is beyond salvation. Only the second coming of Christ can save us now.

every bong is secretly a fag.

Ha ha ha ha, fuck Britain and fucking British people

Attached: laughingbreivik.gif (280x250, 1.8M)

Attached: 2A10ACCC00000578-3142508-Large_turnout_Scouts_hold_American_and_rainbow_flags_and_one_Can-a-26_14355 (962x463, 170K)

bong land is almost as pathetic as sweden

god save the queen lads

surprised the man refusing wasn't arrested and beaten with a black dildo.

>w-we rule the waves

Corbyn can have it. Becoming Venezuela would be a lateral move.

>I'm Jewish

>I'm a Jewish gypsy

Stop begging and pickpockets (you)s Roma vermin

I'm so beyond blackpilled at this point i'm just numb to this
I could walk down the street and see this unfold before me and I wouldn't be in the least bit shocked

Attached: it's fucked.jpg (574x863, 59K)

Shut the Fuck up blm faggot

THIS
Britain is lost.
No Hesitation total Repatriation

be safe op and all brits here

> This horrendous attack will not be tolerated.

Guess its time to arrest more twitter posters for causing this incident by being Islamophobic.

Attached: laughing whores 2.jpg (630x421, 221K)

Whats wrong with Americans and Canadians marching together?

>traffic douche

Based savages

let it flow through you

Attached: 1517541458820.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

if i had a gun i'd shoot myself in the fucking head
this country is done for
we'll never wake up

Attached: 1536310575990.png (684x832, 438K)

How many leftist future globalist scum did he kill?
Think of all the damage those kids would have done to the heritage of their ancestry.
Think. Think. Think.

his name?

No, because the people here are mostly dumb as rocks.

nvm

Attached: 1526540176033.jpg (1264x1460, 215K)

Attached: 1502526391070.png (206x255, 65K)

the original feel wojak

Attached: Born_to_feel.jpg (428x500, 32K)

>A man has been charged with assault after a traffic warden was attacked in Alum Rock on Friday (14 September).

>Danyal Bashir, aged 19 from Hartopp Road, has been bailed to appear at Birmingham Magistrates Court on 16 October.

What a shock

Tell me those are not real police.

>This horrendous attack will not be tolerated
That is precisely what it will be

You'd be amazed at the number of faggots and lezzers there are in the police. London's chief of police is pic related, a lesbian ironically called Cressida Dick. Being a bender is just about the only way a hwhite man can get a job with the police nowadays.

Attached: dick.jpg (620x465, 26K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Really makes you think.

Attached: 1537106421954.jpg (600x402, 38K)

Hahaha you guys are so fucked.

But the good news is. You can rest assured that this can only end in Civil War. You will get the chance to slaughter them.

Pretty sure now that we are unfucking our selves, FEMA camps are going to get used and people will get reeducated before it turns in to Civilwar. But man, when your police are getting attacked by Mudslimes in on the open street and they are dancing in parades rather than doing their fucking jobs, you are a lost cause. Your problem can only be solved with blood.

Knowing Birmingham the traffic warden was probably Muslim as well (or Nigerian, for some reason loads of them do that job).
youtube.com/watch?v=C1WrzlG-00I

The other good news is that those are the enemies you will fight. A single football club could beat the shit out of all of them.

Albert Einstein

kek

Fuckin mexicans

Cringe does not even begin to encompass it...

Not down the memory hole for that traffic warden or his family probably. It's shitty that people so quickly forget each atrocity against the native population, but those involved wont, and it's going to start impacting more and more people directly.

>Waseem Zaffar, the council’s cabinet member
>m-muh brexit will save us

faggot police

This is what I dont get. They were all proud of them selves they voted for Brexit but its like removing the knife from your gut while your intestines are spilled all over the ground. Nice job with that knife but, a little to l8 m8.

A lot of the Pakis actually voted for Brexit because George Galloway told them it would mean they could bring more of their relatives over.

What makes it worse is that this isn't even in the soft, poofter loving souf. This is Yorkshire where well hard, gravel voiced, tough bastard men used to come from.

Attached: pathetic.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

They gave up their guns so the police could become, this. This is why Im saying, they are headed down the fast track to a civil war. If the police cant protect you, you will have to protect your selves.

Holy shit, are north American men so weak that they can't even march with their flag anymore without some retarded sling to assist them? What happened to marching with your flag with patriotism? That should provide all the strength required.

Those are the "boy" scouts. The kids are, kids and the adults are queers. What do you expect.

They are serving as an important lesson for Americans. No matter how many mass shootings there are, never give up your guns.

Attached: if only you knew.jpg (445x539, 63K)

The left had made a fundamental miscalculation about guns. The more mass shootings you have, the more you see that you need a gun, at all times.

Is this a live theatrical interpretation of the Suez crisis?

Attached: Spengler.png (217x320, 70K)

wow way to misrepresent the UK police by picking out a public event . The police are not inhuman they were having fun in the street and when rebuffed quickly moved on. This is to be expected if you ever leave your room and interact with people in public

Attached: 1536951063039.png (2532x422, 331K)

Attached: 1531342490214s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

They were one rainbow away from breaking down and fucking each other in the ass right in the street.

>Waseem Zaffar, the council’s cabinet member

Attached: 64.jpg (400x266, 35K)

British police do anything, just not solve difficult crimes that might disturb somebody more powerful than them.

Attached: Spurdo happy merchant.png (482x415, 9K)

One of the most disgraceful things I have ever seen

lmfao I thought the same thing.

Kek, this is the future you chose, no fucks given

Attached: E46852FC-7B23-469D-8BAC-4C13767F3F15.jpg (303x271, 74K)

True. All those lives for this.

Attached: 1532549504192.jpg (488x5844, 1.54M)

Article saved, what a fucking shame. The only way out of this is through violence.

Checked.

Yeah its a shame but thats the only way for any of us now. We all have the same disease with the same prognosis and the cure for which is the same. Democracy has failed us, we'll have to bleed to get back what is ours.

Good luck to you. And to us all.

Sam Hyde

i thought you were memeing, but then i saw it

Attached: Untitled.png (143x186, 69K)

>Waseem Zaffar
A senior councillor accused of corruption has been given a key role in Birmingham’s £750 million Commonwealth Games, despite the troubled council’s leadership being aware of the allegations, The Times has learnt.

Birmingham council, under government supervision after a series of scandals, has appointed Waseem Zaffar to the 2022 Games advisory committee even though he has faced claims of benefiting from charity funds.

I love this diversity! Not only do Pakistanis bring their incredible cuisine of white girl kebabs and rat donner, they also bring us new and exciting varieties of political corruption! Thank Allah for this wonderful multiculturalism!

I just wish someone could block Jow Forums for me because I only get depressed.

>inb4 article 13 will do it for you

Attached: 1530081846547.gif (221x371, 1.01M)

Say hello to the mayor of Sheffield. Look at how he respects the centuries old residence of office and how he has reinvigorated politics in the area.

Attached: nig.jpg (800x1199, 182K)

Fucking white supremacists!

Britbongs suck paki cock so good. They never cease to amaze me. And then when they feel like speaking up or bringing light to the topic they bring one of their intellectuals like Richard Dawkins on to some show paid for by the BBC and have him debate a soft jihadist with the results being abysmal and the only conclusion at the end just people going "We just don' t know, but we're sure that one day the Muslims will be just like us! :)". And also in these stupid debates, someone will call the anti-Islam guy a roycist and the whole crowd of cucks will start applauding at his "bravery". This shit is just so boring and repetitive in Bong Land.

Economic circumstances made them pieces of human shit

Attached: apocalypse-brando2.jpg (400x300, 7K)

Agreed leaf bro. The members of the Shitish race are the epitome of pseudo-intellectuals, that is how they control them.

You legit thought he was going to arrested unironically

Attached: 1534940881730.png (392x714, 294K)